• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
He looked at them and sighed. He started humming again, taking his hand off his throat. He looked down so Lyon couldn't see. He didn't like the feeling and tried to calm himself down. Accidentally, He hypnotized Eli.

(Interactions: Lyon ( samandawdsas samandawdsas ) Eli ( JuniperBoi JuniperBoi ))

LYON:
interactions: eli JuniperBoi JuniperBoi lars iiLxrsAweminvs iiLxrsAweminvs
as the singing stopped he sighed with relief as the happy emotions that made him feel odd disappeared and the heavy scowl returned although he was unable to shake the feeling from his mind he tryed his best to ignored it as he looked at eli "my name is lyon" and then back at the humming as it started up again able to tune it out this time but some of the fealings returning fresh in his mind "you might want to be careful with that ability of yours" motions to eli and walks away

Eli

When he was under hypnosis he just stood there, in a daze. His mind was swirling. He couldn't do anything. After he got out of the hypnosis, Eli had a shocked and confused expression. He looked at Lars. "What just happened?" Whatever happened made his head hurt. "Ngh..." The pain was splitting.

Interactions: Lars ( iiLxrsAweminvs iiLxrsAweminvs )

143896_vSL3oBVd.png
Micah
Interactions: Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre

Micah stared at the young woman, eyes wide. She talks so fancy... What should I do...? Shaking their head a little, more to clear it than anything else, the purple haired teenager tried to come up with something to say that didn't make them sound like the village idiot. It was a more difficult task than it really had any right to be...

"Um..." They fell silent again for a moment before making their next attempt. "So... Do.. Do you know if the dorms here are shared...?" This was something the introverted teen had been worrying over for the last week or so. They knew that they'd be staying in a dorm but were unsure of the 'roommate situation.' Not identifying with with either of the two traditional genders (at least, not exclusively), Micah really had no idea how that type of arrangement would work for them.

LYON:
interactions: BOKEH. BOKEH. (dahlia)
as he walked away from the song that made his mind fuzz and his body tingle he saw a new comer and studied her for a second fealing magic from her instantly and decided to go over to her even though his instincts told him to avoid anyone he still remember the promise he made to himself "
hello... my name is lyon. who are you magic user?" he was hoping he was doing this right and looked her in the eyes

Asher & Artemis
Interactions: Knight boi Knight boi (Ice Bear)
Asher had been in a small town when he saw something in the distance. Something familiar... He couldn't be bothered with it. If he missed the door then there would be no other way for him to get to the school and he could not have that. Asher then froze as he felt something on his shoulder, looking at it he could see it was a hand, the touch was gentle and soft. "You can't go without me you doofus," Artemis smiled widely.

At the sound of the girl's voice, Asher spun around on his heel to face her but he could only stare in disbelief. He didn't have much time to assess what was happening before the door opened behind him. Before he knew it, Artemis had shoved him through the door, always so impatient... It also seemed that Artemis had already caught someone's attention... A furry's. Without a second thought, now snapped out of his trance he stepped in front of Artemis defensively as he towered over Ice Bear with a cold glare.

"And who are you?" She then asked with narrow eyes. "Move out the way you fat loaf!" She stepped to the side so Asher wasn't in front of her anymore. "He seems cool!" Artemis then turned towards Ice Bear with a small smile. "Sorry bout him! He's just on edge."

SAM:
interactions(open)
he had been watching. his kids now 18 years old made him feel old as well to be honest and wished his other one was still around but after those events they became distant and left his life completely but that didnt mean he still didn't watch over them. he saw as the letter came for Asher and studied it carefully before taking a small amount of energy from it to replicate its purpose away from them to remain anonymous and left a copy of him at the kingdom while changing his energy so they didn't recognise him and sighed already missing the fact he couldn't change into materials and create fire but it was a price he was willing to pay to ensure their safety as he stepped through the door and looked over at their direction smiling a little and even though he wanted to run over and embrace them both and apologise for what he couldn't prevent he resisted the urge knowing it would be wise to wait and sat down on a bench half hoping they would come over but also dreading it as well as he touched his fingers to his throat shifting his voice box so his voice was more high pitched to sound like he did when he was younger and made sure his shirt did not expose any of his back knowing the scar was still their and if they saw it they would instantly know it was him and stared at the school finding it amusing that he had never properly finished school because of his father hunting him and was actually thinking he was going to enjoy this being in school again and hoped artemis and asher would enjoy it aswell.

images (1).jpeg
Ice bear
interactions: Asher and Artemis ( Dani Dani )

As the boy starred down at him ice bear was completely un-phased with the boy, he wasn't scarred really or nervous ice bear looked up at him,"I am ice bear." he said to him, though he didn't know why he talked in third person he just did for some reason, all of a sudden the girl started talking to him, he slightly turned to see her, immediately the seal jumped up to attack the girl with a big ol' seal hug, it slightly barked playfully at her, ice bear picked up the seal and helped her up,"Ice bear would like to apologize for seal's misbehavior, he is fine, ice bear is honored to meet you too." his crocodile just looked up at the girl and the boy curiously, ice bear made sure that he packed enough jelly sandwiches for the crocodile he had tamed.

Artemis & Asher & Alexander
Interactions: Knight boi Knight boi (Ice Bear) Gao Gao (Val)
Artemis was caught off guard by the seal but only giggled and hugged the seal once she got on her feet. Artemis had a giant sweet spot for animals while Asher could care less about them. "It's alright, he's adorab..le..." She started to trail off as her eyes were now dead set on a cat. It was already in a girl's arms but she hadn't cared much about it. "Oh my gosh!"

Lexy only blinked blankly a few times at the lady, "I've been called WAY worse things lady, next time be more creative!" She then looked down at Val, already knowing he was probably going to scold her but all while he talked she could only keep her attention fixated on the two newcomers. One seemed to be more generous than the other and she wanted to take a mental of that- Until the girl looked over her way, or more specifically, At VAL. "Here we go again.." She mumbled under her breath.

Artemis ran over and slipped under Lexy as she lightly pushed the cat upwards and out of the other girl's hands. She made her to catch the feline and smiled brightly as she hugged him close. "So adorable!" Lexy was ready to take him back but someone beat her to the punch, the same boy this girl entered with. "Artemis, that's not yours so give it back." He said sternly. "Oh relax! You don't mind do you?" Artemis light poked his paws as she asked the question. "Artemis give it back." Artemis stood still and shook her head. "Fine-"

Asher forcibly grabbed the cat from out her arms and Artemis only jumped to grab him back. Asher kept his grab onto the black cat as she attempted to get him back. "Put him down!" Asher smirked and casually tossed the cat behind him onto the ground. "Oops," He raised a brow as Artemis shoved past the boy and ran to kneel by the cat. She looked like she was going to have a heart attack watching the cat on the ground and the bright color around her eyes turned black as she turned toward Asher. "You did that on purpose..."

Lexy hurried and stood between the two once she saw the change in Artemis, "Fighting isn't going to help! Your family, yeah?" She figured that they were since they entered together and the way they interacted just screamed siblings. "Be nice to each other!" Lexy rolled her eyes as she sat by Valentine. "You alright Val?"

Hawthorn and Anxiety- Steven and Steven2 but better
CDFA8F59-C4C6-4F44-86D9-6463D4FA4F40.jpeg
38C0EB60-1F78-480C-B619-68129D79B910.png
Interactions: Open!

Hawthorn was peacefully trying to pack like a civil human, while Anxiety was pestering him, as always. “We didn’t even brush our teeth! What if they smell in the middle of the way? What if someone notices? What if we get cavities?-“

Hawthorn was currently trying his best to ignore the ramblings of Anxiety. Sighing on his way to put his four hamsters on his weirdly spacious scarf. And Anxiety was doing his best to warn Hawthorn about the many dangers coming with going to a new highschool.

“What if someone doesn’t like the hamsters and hurts them? What if someone hurts us?” It’s not like Anxiety was trying to ruin Hawthorn’s day, he was trying to protect Hawthorn from the said ‘dangers’ but he wasn’t listening anyways.

He took his small suitcase by the handle thingy as he hold the purple envelope, Anxiety tucking behind him,
shaking, scared himself.

“Im seriously going to need you to shut up for this one, alright?- B-But I’m trying to protect you! What of there’s a pebble and we trip to the ground and make a fool of ourselves? We wont, ok? I just- need you to trust me this time, I’m a literal highschooler, I can do things by myself. A-Alright- I’ll come back when you need me.”

Gladly, unlike Steven and Steven2, Hawthorn and Anxiety knew when to talk and when to shut up. And since they were at home, they freely spoke with eachother. Anxiety calmly disappeared as a purple door appeared, the same purple as the envelope.

Hawthorn opened the purple door to reveal the school, with the plenty of students and all, Anxiety was trying his best to not ruin Hawthorn’s day, because that wasn’t his job. Hawthorn sat down on a bench that looked the loneliest and silently played with his hamsters, not really feeling like talking to anyone, unless, well, someone came lmao.

ValCatCrop.pngValentine Mercier- Spencypoo Spencypoo (Lexy + Asher + Artemis)
“Free me human mortal!” Val hissed, hearing the steps running towards them. He began to wiggle around to try escape before this newest siege, but it was of no use. The girl was upon him, pushing him right out of Lexy’s snug hold and into the arms of this stranger.

And it wasn’t too bad. He was off the ground. Held nicely. Politely. Until she made an exclamation of ‘So adorable!’.

His mouth opened to threaten her with all the curses under the sun, yet he didn’t get the chance. A male was now bickering with the ‘Artemis’. He batted his paws at her as she tried poking his paws, defending himself in a fury of small black kitty arms.

And then he was forcibly grabbed. Not nicely. A male this time. An impulsive hiss from the cat, ears laying back. He was getting antsy with all this grabbing.

Val was only mildly irritated until he was fucking THROWN.

Being a cat conveniently at the time, landing was easily managed. But it was not without disfavour from the Vampire. The cat was still crouched on the ground, staring in disbelief at the concrete beneath his paws. He had been THROWN.

“Alright is me.” He finally spoke, answering Lexy’s inquiry and announcing his occupation as a talking cat to the entire group. But Val then walked around the females and towards Asher. Not threatening whatsoever. Not in the slightest. The cat stopped right in front of the boy, looking up at the boy with a whipping tail.

“The oops?” Val seethed. "THE OOPS?" The cat began to pace back and forth in front of Asher, hissing his speech of hatred. "I should afflict the PAIN for your impudence!"

"How OOPS if I threw up on your shoes? I should die you to death on this SPOT. Place my teeth upon you UNKINDLY. Triumph, I shall have!"
Threats coming from a small black cat, tiny emperor of darkness, were entertaining at the most. "My conquest will REIGN SUCCESS."

Last edited:
SAM:
he watched both his children a smile on his face glad they were both making friends and were quite popular as he put his sword on his lap and started sharpening it with a smooth stone he found on the floor glancing at them every now and then laughing a little at a small cat who sounded like a tiny tribe leader who's honour who had been disrespected and continued with the simple task a soft metallic scraping filling the air

38799306_60x60.gif

Wyyat adler
interactions: Hawthorn and anxiety ( salem. salem. )
screen: .__.

As wyyat stepped out the door he looked around the surrounding area he had just walked in two he saw a couple of people talking and a bunch of people with animials, he was ot excited about having animals with him, his visors suddenly caught a person he could maybe talk to, he shrugged and walked to them, his screen suddenly turning into a '.__.' emoticon, he looked at them,"What's up fuckers?" he said in a glitched/ deep robotic voice at them, he hoped he had scared them a little, he put his hands into his jackets pockets and look at hawthorn.

Last edited:
images (1).jpeg
Ice bear
interactions: Asher and Artemis ( Spencypoo Spencypoo ) Valentine ( Gao Gao )

Ice bear looked at the girl who didn't mind seal's misbehavior he stil had that straight face he had always had as usual, all of a sudden she went for a cat and he followed the two before joining a group all of a sudden, they were talking about fighting and ice bear decided to make a comment about it for some reason,"Ice bear is a black belt in karate and jujitsu..." he didn't know if he should've made that comment or not but he did anyways, he had a straight face once again, he hoped it wasn't weird though.

Eli

Eli walked up to Lars and raised his hand. At first it may look like he's going to hit him, but no, Eli pats his head. "It's ok." He smiled softly. "I know you didn't do it on purpose." He tried to reassure Lars. "I'm fine, I just need some painkillers from the nurses office."

Interactions: Lars ( iiLxrsAweminvs iiLxrsAweminvs )

Asher & Artemis
Interactions: Gao Gao (Val) Knight boi Knight boi (Ice Bear) samandawdsas samandawdsas (Sam)
Asher laughed at the cat then looked back at Artemis, "It can talk too huh?" Artemis groaned, "Don't call him an 'It'!" As far as Artemis was concerned, Asher was lucky that she didn't charge straight at him. She couldn't believe that after all the time he was STILL exactly the same as he's always been, if not even worse. She rolled her eyes as she looked over at Sam. "That's why I'm going to go hang out with him instead!" She then took a seat by Sam, turned away from him with her arms crossed.

Asher shook his head. He for once was happy to see her again but after this, god was he happy to see her go. His attention settled on the cat once again and he got on his knees as he gently pet the cat's head with one finger.
"Why don't you run back to your owner?" His eyes went to Lexy and he got on his feet, walking away from them. Hands in his pocket, he started to randomly walk around the courtyard while waiting to be let into the bulding.

SAM:
interactions artemis Spencypoo Spencypoo
as he looked at artemis his heart skipped beat as this was the closest he had been to his daughter in years and was trying to think of something to say seeing that she was obviously not in a good mood but didnt want to make her mad but knowing she was still the happy and bubbly person she was she most likely wouldn't be mad for long and he looks at her breathing calmly as he could and tapped her shoulder
"hey... my names callum who are you?"

Artemis
Interactions: samandawdsas samandawdsas (Sam)
Artemis turned to the new face and smile, all traces of irritation or anger suddenly disappearing. She hated to seem like a grouch in front of new people and wanted to make a good first impression but then again, considering how close he was to where she just was, he probably saw it all already. She sighed as her eyes returned their original color. "Uh- Hey! My name is Artemis..Sorry if you saw that back there my brother can be a handful sometimes but don't worry! I can make sure he doesn't mess with ya!"

Danielle
Interactions: salem. salem. (Hawthorn) Knight boi Knight boi (Tv dude)
Dani watched as they walked away and blinked a few times as she tried to process the tomfuckery that just happened. Did these people just forget they were talking to her? Fine- Whatever, she could find someone else to socialize with and it was just her luck. She found one boy who was alone- until he wasn't. She shrugged, "Oh well!" She walked over and shoved the tv dude out the way. "Sup, ya neighborhood crackhead here, names Danielle please call me Dani, I'm a neko not a furry, I will PUNCH YOU if you call me a furry." The sentence was rushed and came out fast. She wouldn't be surprised if the boy didn't understand what she just said but she didn't care much about it anyway.

"You look like a Marco, you a marco? OH or maybe a john?" She then realized something. "Wait isn't that pizza-" She murmured as she thought on it for a moment. Why she would connect this dude with pizza? Because she simply could. "Meh-" She held her hand out for a handshake, "What's your name anyway buddy?" She asked with perked ears.

SAM:
interactions: artemis Spencypoo Spencypoo
smiled at her back being thankful for this conversation even if it was brief and laughs a little "thanks for the heads up and i appreciate the help. i have a brother myself i know what its like they can be abit... aggravating sometimes" he hated this lie but it was neccacery to keep up the illusion and then suddenly realises he's holding a sword on his lap with his own crest and sheaths it hoping she didnt see it but then again its bright green and not exactly hard to miss and thinks of a way to divert the conversation hoping she would forget seeing her eyes change color knowing that was what happend when he got annoyed "oh thats cool changing the color of your eyes can you do it on command?"

Artemis
Interactions: samandawdsas samandawdsas (Sam)
Artemis slowly nodded, in all honestly she was happy to have someone to relate to about her brother, he was starting to think she was the only one. Once he sheathed the sword though the crest on it had already caught her interest it looked...So familiar- Like she's seen it countless times. She didn't want to bring it up though unless she was sure because if she wasn't, the conversation could end up getting really awkward and that was defenatly not the goal. She then turned her gaze back up at Sam. "Oh uh- Yeah I can sometimes but I try not to since it may be a bit intimidating to some people."

ValCatCrop.pngValentine Mercier
Spencypoo Spencypoo (Lexy + Asher) + Knight boi Knight boi (Ice Bear)
Valentine watched as Artemis stormed off, before Asher crouched down before him. The cat arched it's neck up, strong, mighty little kitty.

"Yeeesssss... Kneel." Pride surged through him, cut sharply out by the little finger pat on his head. He shut up instantly.

Hang on. Val blinked. That wasn't how this went.

He followed Asher's gaze over to Lexy, who had been referred to as 'owner', before slowly looking back to the boy. Insulted.

"I shall feast upon the enemy. Bathe in your blood, I will!" Asher was already walking off, ignoring him. "You will PERISH by my HAND. SLAIN YOU SHALL BE." Irked and grumbling more weird threats, he moved back towards Lexy. Deciding the cat form was not working out. Gathering far too much attention.

ValCrop.png
"Execute a spin." He asked her to turn around. "Not good to watch someone change. I think." Those manners applied more for people getting dressed, but Val wasn't really aware of that. "Shy is not I."

The kitty stepped away and stretched, before clicking adjustments of bones sounded. The form of the cat extended into a thin dark silhouette of a male. Tall with very long hair, two legs as previously promised. Dressed in black and human again. For the most part, being a vampire and all. The wavy dark hair brushed close to the ground, flowing over the shoulders and down near his ankles.

"Mhm." Quiet noise and a frown of discomfort from the shifting. "Better much." He flexed his slender fingers a few times, getting re-accustomed to his usual form. His gaze then landed on Lexy. Eyes no longer yellow, simply brown. "Mortal is no longer permitted to place hands upon me. None of The Pat. As I am now,-" He waved a hand over himself, "- Tall." As if height is the only reason you should not stroke a human being. Or a vampire, to be specific.

Another voice had spoken, making the male turn his head. A bear. A polar bear. Val was certainly intrigued. They lived in snow. Valentine liked snow. So instead of greeting politely, Val silently outstretched a hand and smoothed it down the bear's fur. Ever so curious and casual about it.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back