• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Danielle
Interactions: salem. salem. (Hawthorn) Knight boi Knight boi (Tv bitch)
Danielle slowly nodded, "Do they all beef up like this?" She then snapped to Wyyat and grabbed his head tightly and kneed his screen. A cat beating a tv screen....This was definitely normal. "I DARE you to call me darling again," She then hissed with a sharp glare in her eyes. She then looked back at Hawthorn as if she hadn't just assaulted a student with enough force to break a person's jaw.

"Now what was I saying-"

Hawthorn and Anxiety- Yes, but actually maybe
4C419319-5C9C-4566-9311-E218BBDA7CB1.jpeg
13C31777-A30C-4736-A439-E7D6D2A3CD18.png
Interactions: Spencypoo Spencypoo (Danielle) Knight boi Knight boi (haha bitch)

“You could put it like that, their immense power is usually visible up-close.” Hawthorn said, moving his scarf a bit to the side to make it more comfy.

His eyes quickly widened at the violence he just saw, cool. Cham-P lightly hissed at Wyatt, clearly disliking him too, in a ‘yeah, you tell ‘em!‘ Kind of way. Encouraging Hamster. It explored a bit on Dani, arriving to the top of her head and standing there in victory, cute.

“Hm? Oh yes, the ‘buff’ factor is usually seen up-close, or when they’re using powers, The Invading Black Dragon is one of my strongest Devas. And the biggest.”

The rest of his three hamsters peeked over to look at Dani, each having something that makes them different, San-D, a small, cheeky, white and gold hamster eating a sunflower. Maga-G, a sharp toothed, grey and white hamster with a small scar-hole on it’s right ear. Jum-P, a lighter grey with white hamster, it seemed to be always sleeping, and you knew it wasn’t dead because it was breathing.

(Im so sorry i was not commenting. I was on a trip and forgot to tell you all....)

Lucas Grimhold Interactions: OPEN yum

He looked around the campus ground, wondering who to talk to. He has already failed at trying to escape, so he thought his best course of action was to just let it happen. He looked at the doors and decided to just wait there, hoping, that one of the fears don't escape. Not on the first day of school. No way.

He walked over to the doors and decided he does not want to get so close to the door. There's two things that could happen.

1. He could touch the door and get cursed in someway shape or form.
2. He could look like an idiot trying to get into school early and get bullied for it.

"This is going to be a hard day." Lucas muttered under his breath.

MATTHIAS ERIKSEN

Matthias's attention was drawn away from the general mass of people and the architecture of the academy to the white-haired beauty who had approached him. He raised his eyebrows in pleasant surprise when she began to use sign language to communicate with him. The use of sign language was not necessarily something that he stumbled across very often despite it being one of the topmost commonly used languages in his birth country. That said, the young gentleman was actually fairly acquainted with the language. Admittedly, coming from a wealthy family had its perks and one of those was access to a great education. Per his parent's encouragement, Matthias had become fluent in a few different languages during his eighteen years of life, including American Sign Language.

"Hey." he greeted casually, both verbally and through hand gestures. "I'm Matthias and, yes, I, most definitely, can read your signs." With that, an amused smile tugged at the green-eyed boy's lips. "And who might you?" He was not sure if she was deaf or mute or selectively one or the other, so he made sure to sign his dialogue while he spoke.

INTERACTION(S): Amethyst Cello. Cello.

Danielle
Interactions: salem. salem. (Hawthorn)
Dani laughed as the Hamster came out through onto her head she stood as still as she could as to not disturb it but nodded towards Hawthorn. "Cham-P is by far the best thing that has ever happened in life." She then got an idea and took him off her head, gently placing him by Hawthorn. "How about we both go inside and give ourselves a tour?" She then got by him and tapped his nose, "Unless your chicken that is."

Last edited:
Interactions: BOKEH. BOKEH. {Matthias}
Amethyst Lightwood

Her smile grew lucent and she refrained from jumping around. Finally someone who could sign back to her!

"Very cool name Matthias! You are also the first person here who can read or communicate my signing."

She signed and flicked her wings. She looked the boy up and down quickly to take in what they look like. With all the students here is was going to be hard to remember names so if she could match appearances to people. A much easier way for her to do things if there was features to remember. His eyes were pretty bright as well - a very easy feature to remember.

"My name is Amethyst - like the stone but you can call me Thia!"

She signed and her vibrant purple eyes sparkled. She was named after them for many reasons. One being a thing to do with Lys the other being part of their culture. Just like Lapis was named for his eyes. She grinned wider and ran a hair through her hair briefly.

"Are you excited to attend here?"

She signed and raised a eyebrow once again.

LYON:
interactions: BOKEH. BOKEH. dahlia

he hadnt expected a witch and thought she was just anouther normal human who decided to take up magic but he was pleasantly surprised that she wasnt and saw the mark on her neck as she stepped closer and admired the fact that she was so confident around him whereas most either shy away or simply ignore him and thought about the question that she had just asked "most likely they will wait untill the rest are here first before letting all of us in but that will probably take a while"

Wyyat
interactions: Hawthorn ( salem. salem. )

Wyatt was chuckling to himself a little from hawthorn this mutt was pretty funny, well what he said was funny like really funny, Wyatt looked at the mutt and saw he was hissing at him,"Mother fucker don't hiss at me you mutt,i'll kill one of your hamsters next time you do that." he said at him quickly. He would totally do so and wouldn't mind killing all of his hamsters in matter of fact.

Hawthorn and Anxiety- haha brrr mortal
E02AA16F-B1BE-4A8A-925E-A068664E911C.pngAE263A92-DD64-4D8E-BE4A-08150ED9299C.png
Intersctions: Knight boi Knight boi (Fax Machine) Spencypoo Spencypoo (Danielle)

Hawthorn chuckled at the Cham-P remark, chonkers are always the best. When Cham-P was back with Hawthorn the little thing went to his scarf, since all of his hamsters reside there. Hamster Home.

He was seriously not expecting to be ‘booped’ by Danielle, and it made him a n g y.

“Chicken? CHICKEN? I see you’ve gotten the wrong terms, mortal. I will let your repugnant act of disrespect fly off, for it would be a waste of my time to fight because of it. Although I will accept the request. Due to me having nothing to do but listen to you fiends.”

His face showed one of annoyance as he shook his head in disapproval with a sigh and a groan, tired of being called these dumb names.

And then Wyyat Alder came back. Great. And threatened him. Who did he think he was to threaten the great Hawthorn? He gleamed over at Wyyat with a slight growl.

“Fuahaha! As irrational as I thought, Wyyat Alderrrr, you are no challenge to The Great Overlord Of Ice! My Dark Devas Of Destruction are one’s to be unbeatable! Kehehe! Your puny names do not affect me, for I, Hawthorn, know better than listen to pea-brained fiends and scums, you are nothing against me! And I’d like to see you try. Get one step closer and you’ll face a death far greater than your life, Wyyat Alder.”

His hamsters all hissed at Wyyat, angry, except for the one sleeping. He is calm.

Wyyat adler
excuse me bitch-
interactions: great overlord of furry's ( salem. salem. )

Wyatt looked at the hamsters with a high amount of disappointment on his screen,well besides one hamster that thing was just v i b i n g unlike the other rodents hawthorn had with him, well he could make fun of him more because it was fun,"Overlord of ice? Eh-...that's cringe dude....." he said to hawthorn, that was kind of cringe to Wyatt it made him feel weird to be honest, wasn't such a great feeling for him, hawthorn was a......strange thing.

Jack Nichols
161408925186744943.png
totally not weird at all
interactions: Open

Jack had finally got to his destination after a
lot of traveling he had to go through, he was actually kind of excited for this to be honest though he was also a tiny bit nervous mainly about his rather 'eerie' appearance he tried to hide as much skin as physically possible, especially his face, he had the urge to scratch his neck so he did. He was scratching his side of his neck for a long amount of time it was always his neck that he needed to scratch for some reason it was a bit strange though, he looked at his ipod and connected his earbuds to it as it played some music, he tapped his foot on the ground slightly.

Last edited:

Danielle Banshee
Interactions: salem. salem. (Hawthorn) Knight boi Knight boi (Tv fucker)

Dani couldn’t help but laugh. ”You fur gets poofy when your upset,” She gently patted his head, “And it’s really cute!” She then took Hawthorn by the hand and ran behind the building, flipping off Wyyat as she did. Once she reached a back window her claws popped out, curved but well kept, they along with her eyes began to glow a faint blue. She dug her nail into the widow and she traced a circle, the traced part falling off. It was as like cutting butter with a hot knife. Dani wrapped her arms around Hawthorn only moments before the entire window busted so he wouldn’t get hurt. She had done this too many times in the past to not know what to except. She shook the class off her coat. The entire window was now in shards on either side of the sill. “Alright, lets get in before we’re caught.” She let him go then launched herself though the window. Thank god she had shoes on or else she’d he in hella trouble. Dani turned to face Hawthorn, “You need help?“ She held her hands out for him to take.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back