• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Hawthorn and Anxiety- No curse words zone
A98E3157-3CCF-4A12-8AF7-51E9FA0EA00E.jpeg
927404B4-1FE9-4418-A0BC-2A926D4E5C9B.jpeg
Interactions: Spencypoo Spencypoo (Dani) Knight boi Knight boi (Bitch motherfucker fax machine)

Hawthorn let out a loud groan at the stranger’s entrance, instead of being scared, he was already annoyed. “What do you want, scum fiend? Are you just here to temper with my patience?”

He had an unexpected edgy tone for his appearance, his four hamsters quickly going in his scarf, equally angry. Anxiety on the other hand, was p a n i c k i n g, yet not appearing for the sake of Hawthorn.

And then, someone else came, this time, more calm. Good. Anxiety was about to burst with danger warnings but managed to contain itself.

“Fu...rry?... What kind of crazed terms you mortals use? I am severely embarrassed i’ll be ruling over these apes.”

His hamsters quietly peeked out his scarf to look at both beings standing aside Hawthorn. “It is a pitiful shame you hide your name with a... ‘nickname’, it is truly covering the beauty of it, Danielle.” Hawthorn subtly complimented her, raising an eyebrow.

Alexander
Interactions: Gao Gao (Val)
Lexy snickered at the cat's confusion and at his request, she turned around so she didn't see him but a question rang in her mind. Why would you change in public- The sudden weird crunching noises pulled her out of her own thoughts but there and she whirled around to see what the reasoning behind it was.... There in front of her was a male, not a cat, An actual dude. Her eyes went as she looked around the boy in front of her to see no cat. When he spoke his voice could even be closely compared to the cat's. . . .This was the cat- Oh my stars what the hell!?

She smirked at him, not telling on her very real and intense confusion. When he said she couldn't pat him she took that as a challenge...You can guess what she did next. "Mmhm..." She jumped onto his back and held on tightly while he was distracted by the polar bear. Lexy then patted his head twice, jumping off quickly after. "Now- What was that other statement about again?" She smiled up at him.

Danielle
Interactions: salem. salem. (Hawthorn)
Dani laughed, already liking this person more than the other once he showed a dislike to the label of a furry. "Yeaah, I'm not even sure where it came from but it's offensive to me as all hell." She rolled her eyes at the thought of being called such a thing. "Apes...I kinda like that name." She noted to remember that for future reference, she could use that as a nickname someday!

"Well it's just easier for most people to remember D-" She paused for a moment as her small, peanut-sized brain tried to comprehend the indirect compliment but the really important question was, Why the fuck someone do that? She hadn't really received any real compliments before so hearing one was foreign to her and he didn't know how to react. "Thank you?" The 'thank' was drug out for a second as she was thinking if that was the correct response to a thing like that.

DAHLIA BLAIR

Dahlia must have been caught up in her own thoughts because she had not even heard the male approach until he standing before her. The taller female straightened her shoulders a bit and dared meet the dark-haired boy's gaze with her own ruby orbs. "Hello." she greeted, placing a hand on her hip while the other one rest upon the handle of her rolling suitcase. "I’m Dahlia. I suppose, it’s nice to meet you." She hoped that she wouldn’t eat those words later.

The ebony-haired witch was not use to talking to strangers, especially not masculine strangers. Most of her coven-mates were female and the few males that did exist, well, they were related to her by blood in someway. Naturally, the situation was both thrilling and awkward for the eighteen year old.

"So, Lyon, what exactly are you?" The academy was supposed to be full of different creatures and there was something dark about the energy that radiated from the orange eyed boy.

INTERACTION(S): Lyon samandawdsas samandawdsas

SAM:
interactions: artemis Spencypoo Spencypoo
he had a flood of relief as his diversion worked although he didnt like that she was happy anymore. "
well i think its cool i can do it aswell" his eyes turned red then blue and then back to green then sees the look she gives the sword and says calmly "by the way if your wondering about the sword it was given to me by a older lady called sara on my travels"

Wyyat adler
interactions: Hawthorn and anxiety ( salem. salem. ) dani ( Spencypoo Spencypoo )
screen: :/

Wyatt chuckled a little when he had an attitude towards him, he thought it was funny and cute at the same time usually people don't talk to him like that so it was strange and funny at the same time,"Aw! How cute you have a little attitude to! That's kinda strange no one talks to me like that,oh and cute fucking hamsters!~" he looked at the person and his screen turned into a ':/' he looked at the hamsters and back at the person,"So whats your name? I'm Wyatt adler but you can just call me Wyatt if you want to~" all of a sudden a cat girl came along and he starred down at her,"Bitch,what the fuck are you?"

Last edited:
LYON:
interactions: BOKEH. BOKEH. dahlia
to others this would of been taken as a sign of rudeness but to lyon who hadn't talked to much people it was a perfectly normal response and was expecting the question as he studied her more closely seeing she wasnt being hostile and relaxed a little "good name.i think its nice to meet you aswell. im a hybrid of a dark elf and a human what are you?"

Hawthorn and Anxiety- I had to do it to ‘em
EDCA3F80-C086-44AA-9FE2-1CBD9E208F99.jpeg
6C63B62C-D3F5-4A66-8FD5-002A405DDB60.png

Interactions: Spencypoo Spencypoo (Danielle) Knight boi Knight boi (Wyyat)

Hawthorn smirked at Dani’s reaction, thinking it was pitiful and weak. “Fuahaha, I pity your weak reaction, mortal.” He gave one of hid edgelord chuckles, looking down with the same smirk.

And then, he was called cute. Frigging. Cute.
“Cute?... CUTE? The Dark Overlord Of Ice is NOT cute.” And then his hamsters were called the same way. “My Four Dark Devas Of Destruction are NOT cute!“

He was clearly upset. A frown appearing on his face as one of his hamsters, Maga-G hissed at the stranger. And other hamsters looked at Wyatt with an intimidating stare, as Hawthorn did the same.

"Kehehe, would you like to know my name? Others may see your courage as recklessness... However...I welcome it. In honor of your courage, I shall reveal to you my name. May you never forget is as long as you live! You may call me... Hawthorn! Remember it well, for it is the name that will one day rule this world!"

His mood seemed to change as he introduced himself, his hamsters soon striking their signature pose.

Alexander
Lexy tilted her head in confusion at his words. Was he trying to figure her out- . . . His next question broke Lexy. Flirting? That's what she gets for being nice to him. "PFFT- No, I wasn't flirting okay!" She turned away as her face heated up in an attempt to hide it. Why the heck would he think she was flirting- WHY WAS SHE GETTING WORKED UP OVER IT?

To her surprise, he showed some kind of concern for her. She didn't know how to feel about his hand on her head but once he explained his own action she simply laughed. "I'm not sick! I'm perfectly fine." Lexy turned and lightly tapped his nose, "And I wasn't flirting either, it's called playing around. Something most people do with their friends."

Artemis
Interactions: samandawdsas samandawdsas (Sam)
Artemis smiled at him as his eyes changed colors, "Mine can only turn to one- That's cool that you can do more!" He then went on to address the sword, a rather odd way to react to something she only looked at but she once again didn't say that. "She's generous like that..." She couldn't understand why Sara would give someone a sword with the family's crest...who wasn't in the family.

"I used to have a sword like that from my mother, I gave it to Asher though since he's the fighter."

SAM:
interactions Spencypoo Spencypoo (artemis)
notices the way she talked about sara and sees anouther way to keep up the illusion hating it already that would put more barriers between them. "yeah it was her sons old sword i met him aswell but you seem like youve met her before?" he was very worried how she would talk about him knowing how bad a dad he was which was the one thing he never wanted to happen and was his greatest regret was being one and has been haunted by that for a while now

Artemis
Artemis's head snapped to him to meet his eyes once he mentioned her dad but quickly looked down. "O-oh uh- Yeah...She's my grandmother..." She then shook her head, "My dad was a lot like her, cunning, controlled, kind-" She stopped and clasped her hands. "Have you...seen him before?" She tapped the seat she sat in. Part of her wanted a clear, yes, it would help her sleep better to know that he was alright- But on the other hand that would mean he was probably still out there somewhere looking for her and it broke her heart to even think about it. "Nevermind, you probably haven't."

SAM:
interactions: Spencypoo Spencypoo artemis
was relieved that she didnt hate him but that made him hesitate for a second as his instincts almost took over wanting to tell her who he really was but resisted for now "yeah i did i met him a few days after sara. he taught me how to use my own ice powers better but he seemed like he was searching for something but he looked near broken to be honest and lost himself not physically but mentally what i want to know is what he is looking for" he hated telling her this but it has been a state he has been in for a while even though he knew where his kids were he was in a state for most of it questioning his every action and purpose and was not doing well

Last edited:
Lars walks away from Eli to go sit on a nearby bench. He looks around, humming. Everyone looked nice. He got more nervous to see if anyone would like a wolf-human freak like him. He pulled his cloak over his head more and started singing silently and softly.

(Interactions: Open)

Artemis
Artemis sighed and stood up. She wasn't in the mood to spill her life story to someone she just met, especially now. "I'm gonna go see if Asher is alright and stuff..." She completely avoided the question though she hated to do it. If he knew Sam then she couldn't risk her location getting exposed...If Asher to found because of her she would be dead. She waved at him, "I'll catch you later?"

Alexander
Lexy nodded, "Yes, we are friends." She then took a moment to picture how Val jumping on her would go, answer? horribly wrong. But did she care? NOPE, that was a problem for future Lexy to deal with. Cuff ritual- Cuf- What's a cuff again? She really had learned nothing in school, had she? Lexy didn't know what he meant exactly but didn't want to immediately say yes to something that she didn't know the definition of- That's just dumb.

"Maybe later big guy but don't worry about me! I'm a healthy girl and I don't need 'the root of ginger.' " His threat only made her smirk slither onto her face again as she once again tapped his nose. "Mmhm, sure you will."

SAM:
interactions: Spencypoo Spencypoo artemis iiLxrsAweminvs iiLxrsAweminvs lars
he saw the hurt in her eyes immeadietly and regretted saying it. he looked for a solution but didnt find a good one and knew that she still didnt want him to know where she was "by the way if your wondering i would never tell him where you were even if he is a king and he had an axe to my neck" he looked as she waved and forced himself to smile and waved back "ok cool ill see you later good to meet you" he stood up and walked away sighing a little and looked for someone to talk to and saw a animal looking kid sat on his own and walked over to lars hearing quite a lovely song and enjoyed listening "hey nice song whats your name"

Juliette Wagner Rozenberg

“Pardon? I’m afraid i cannot give a definite answer to that question, Micah. Perhaps those fine gaggle of folks over there, standing like around like farmers watching over their poultry may hold the answer or so. Why don’t we go ask?”

An eyebrow raised followed with a slight left head tilt. Her arm pointed towards the characters by the entrance. Juliette’s face appeared more friendly to adjust to the environment. Closing the distance gap by edging closer to Micah but not enough to invade personal space. The bag she holds sway from her motions of her arms.

“I do relish the thought, no dishonesty here. This Academy is the first place i have ever seen outside other than my own home.”

Walking away from Micah her feet brought her to the direction of the academy’s entrance with few steps. Hands held together behind her back as a small breeze of air blows her hair.

“I heard the people here are special, just like me! And i’m sure you are special too. This place can only find us. It’s mysterious when i think about it. Let’s go ask them, Micah. I’ll be with you.”

Juliette’s head turned back to the hooded student with an awkward grin on her face. She walked back to them and aligned to their left side showing that she will accompany Micah herself.

Ocean123 Ocean123

Wyyat adler
interactions: Hawthorn and anxiety ( salem. salem. ) Dani ( Spencypoo Spencypoo )
screen: :0

Wyyat laughed as they started overreacting to being called cute, it was hilarious to see his reaction, no it more than that it was the funniest thing all week to be exact though he jumped up a little when he said he was immortal,"
Oh my god, you are to that's kinda crazy! I'm immortal to so that's kinda neat, oh its Hawthorn? That's a pretty name wolf boy~" he looked at the hamsters chuckling a little to them.

Last edited:
Danielle
Interactions: Knight boi Knight boi (Soon to be Broken VCR set) salem. salem. (Hawthorn)
Dani glared at the tv dude and knocked on his screen. "Dude you alright, need cough medicine, a taco? You must need something to be talking to me like that SIR." She crossed her arm and swiftly kicked his knee inward at an attempt to make him fall...He had it coming trying to scare her or size her up as he had tried to do. People didn't just do that to her and expect to run off scot-free. "And I'm not weak wolf boy." She got down and gently patted his head, gently scratching behind his ears. "But he is right about one thing, you are pretty cute." Dani smiled brightly as her ear gave a small twitch.

Last edited:
Hawthorn and Anxiety- omg can you like not
2B67CB93-1E93-4DE7-800A-2744DC2C5D42.jpeg
45CB6E03-95AE-459C-A8C4-528E25412E85.jpeg
Interactions: Spencypoo Spencypoo (Danielle) Knight boi Knight boi (Wyatt)

Hawthorn groaned at the TV’s simple reaction, “Wolf... Boy.. in what kind of wretched mind those kinds of ‘terms’ fit in? You’ll be a fine opponent when I get the opportunity, WyaTT aLdeRR”

He seemed to pronounce Wyatt’s name with a slight accent of aggression, glaring his eyes at him with a slight look of intimidation, and it really worked, scary purple eyesss. Hawthorn lightly flinched at the knocking of the TV visor, it was unexpected.

“I agree with the mortal, not even the evilest of gods speak in such mockery.” Hawthorn rolled his eyes, with a small growl this time.

Even in a weak mortal the heart is cowardly. That is why it must be eaten first.”

He hoped to jump out a little spook to Dani, but even then he didn’t care that much, when he got pat in the head, one of his hamsters, Cham-P the chonker clumb over to Danielle’s hand, and eventually into her shoulder, and then.. just.. standing there, menancingly, looking at Danielle. Spooky hamster.

Hawthorn was equally annoyed at being called cute, he groaned as he shoved his face into his scarf a bit, angry. His other three hamsters where on his shoulders, one was eating a sunflower seed, the other looked aggressive, and one was sleeping.

Danielle
She took his agreeance as validation and smiled proudly. She wasn't used to people letting her do stuff like that so felt good to not pestered for it. ( *Cough* SAM *Cough* ) "Even the fluffy boy agrees-" That was suddenly taken away at the mention of eating heart. Dani turned to Hawthorn with a blank expression as she had taken a whole double-take to that statement. "You do what now-"

It didn't matter at this point since now there was a hamster on her. She smiled and gently took it off her shoulder and held it carefully in it her hands. "Oh my lord, your the most adorable thing I've ever seen!" Dani looked back towards wolf boy, "What's his- OR HER name?"

Hawthorn and Anxiety- Exposition time
7A7D5071-31FA-41FA-8F8A-F37C5F9DA5EA.jpeg
E4C4C998-18A9-456E-B3EB-B4DE2CA74FAB.png
Interactions: Spencypoo Spencypoo (Danielle)

Hawthorn laughed at Danielle’s reaction, it was clear it was a lie and he managed to spook her. He lightly removed his face from his scarf, and looked at Danielle, but keeping his eyes on Cham-P, who was very happy to be with Dani. Happi Hamster.

He rolled his eyes at the hamsters being called ‘adorable’, well, he wasn’t going to deny it anyways, not like they’d listen.

“He’s the Invading Black Dragon, commonly known as Cham-P. careful, their spiritual power is one to not be embraced, mortal.”

He gave a slight warning with a smirk, if anyone dared to look at Cham-P up close.. well..-

FDCD8BA3-7A33-4C16-ADFF-B80B7F6F23B8.jpeg
OH MY GOD THE HAMSTER IS RIPPED-

Danielle
Dani smiled as she held the hamster but looked at Hawthorn a bit confused, "This cute little thing- . . . this hamster has powers?" She laughed at the idea of that until she wasn't. The hamster was buff- The hamster was now buff... WHY WAS THE HAMSTER BUFF?!

Dani couldn't help but ree inside. She already liked the hamster as it was but now she LOVED HIM.
"We better be dormmates" She meant it too.... If she didn't get to room with him and his many cute animals she would probably flip her shit and make herself his roommate.

Wyatt
interactions: Dani ( Spencypoo Spencypoo ) Hawthorn ( salem. salem. )

He snickered a little from hawthorn once again all of a sudden this cat girl started to tap on his screen kinda making him pissed off,"Hey! Don't touch the screen okay?" he said at her angrily all of a sudden this hamster became buff it was oddly strange not the strangest but quite strange never the least he looked at the girl and chuckled,"Oh sorry darling but I'm with wolf boy...." he chuckled before looking down at the girl.

DAHLIA BLAIR

"Half dark elf, half-human, huh?" Dahlia murmured as if she were letting the knowledge sink into her brain. Perhaps, that is why she had picked up on the dark essence that surrounded him. The dark-haired witch had always thought that magic had its own aura to it separate from the being who wielded it. Then again, it was also part of that person and was highly-influential to one's character. While the hybrid before her had been relatively polite to her thus far, she wondered how much his magic had corrupted his mind. "Interesting.." she concluded.

At his inquiry, the ruby-eyed almost smiled. She took a step closer to the male and angled her head ever so slightly, "Ah, why I happen to be a witch." Despite the confidence in her voice and stature, she instinctively reached up and touched the jagged line of her birthmark on her neck. It was truly an ugly mark compared to the beauty of her face. It looked like she had been mauled by a wild animal and had the scars to prove it. "So, are we just supposed to be standing out here until they make an announcement?"

INTERACTION(S):
Lyon samandawdsas samandawdsas

MATTHIAS ERIKSEN

The light manipulator had spent more time than intended, bidding his large family goodbye that morning. In fact, by the time he had gotten his shit together and had stepped through the magical purple door marked with a yellow star, it seemed that most of the other students had already arrived and were already getting to know each other. The golden-haired boy sighed. He really did need to work on his time management skills, huh? Since most people were already engaged in conversation, Matthias took it upon himself to drop the duffel bag he had brought with him on the ground for the time being and observe his new location.

The architecture before him was stunning, to say the least. From the outside, the structure looked more like a castle than a school to him. While he might have grown up fairly wealthy, it was much more imposing than any place he had ever lived before. However, the students in front of the impressive building were just as intriguing to him as the academy itself. These were the people he would be spending the next however many months with and he knew not a single soul. But, what the green-eyed male did know was that they were all special in some type of way hence why they were here in the first place. Though it was evident through the outward appearance of some, there were quite a few people that he observed that could easily pass a human. He would be lying if he had said his curiosity had not been piqued even though he had only just arrived.

INTERACTION(S): Open

Hawthorn and Anxiety- No bitch I ain’t gay
A2F732C7-C408-4B51-A453-F7A685B8480C.jpeg
13A5A5CC-63F6-4091-9615-D16AB7E1AC94.jpeg
Interactions: Spencypoo Spencypoo (Danielle) Knight boi Knight boi (Bruh)

Hawthorn smiled and nodded in confirmation, the chonker had power. “Indeed he does, all of my Four Dark Devas Of Destruction have been blessed with the darkest powers ever known to men, mortal. It would be plain ridiculous to try and fight them, for they have ultimate power! Fuahahahaha!“

He gave one of his laughs, smiling, and then came the ‘dormmate’ comment. “Dormmate?... T-Thank you...” He had never been told that so he thought it was maybe extra special. Cham-P continued to rummage in Dani, excited with the new friend.

Then mr. ‘I don’t know when to shut up’ Came along, and said he’s with Hawthorn.
“You dare say that, fiend? The closest chance you’ll get to being with me is getting close without turning into smitheries, mortal.”

Hawthorn growled lightly at Wyatt, annoyed.

Interactions: BOKEH. BOKEH. {Matthias}
Amethyst Lightwood

She had a smug look on her face as she flicked her wings. She was going to torture Lapis this entire year with this. Its what she did best - annoying him. She stretched her wings and waved bye to them. She wanted to go meet more people and she was bored of talking with Lapis and the wolf boy. She started to look around when she spotted someone interesting and one who wasnt talking with anyone yet.

She tucked her phone away into a pocket and adjusted the black coat on her shoulders. She had a smile on her face as she folded her wings closer to herself and walked over to him. She stopped a good foot or so away. Personally space was important for some people and she wouldnt push it.

"Hello! Whats your name? Are you also attending here- stupid question sorry."

She signed then stopped. Most people here didnt know how to sign which meant she was going to have to speak. She didnt really WANT to but would if she needed to.

"Can you read my signing?"

She signed again and raised a eyebrow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back