• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Lucilla.pngLucilla Van Josephine - Cello. Cello. (Amethyst) + Spencypoo Spencypoo (Lexy)
"Hiii!" She chirped, bright smile on her lips. Enthusiasm in her fast step. "I'm Lucilla!"

"Ohh!"
A relieved sound, "I see you found my cat!!" She came to stop right in front of Lexy, brushing her silver hair over a shoulder. "My Valentine!" She cooed and slipped her arm from Amethyst's, now bending down to gaze at the little black cat in the girls arms. "I've been looking everywhere for you!"

The cat just stared at Lucilla in silence. Looking and acting like a normal cat. Lucilla's eyes narrowed, but her smile stayed. She knew it was Val. No way it couldn't be him.

"He was sneaky enough to get here, the little minx! Thank-you so much for finding him!" She giggled and held her arms out in silent ask for Lexy to give her the cat. "He's caused me quite a bit of trouble!"

- - -
ValCatCrop.pngValentine Mercier- Cello. Cello. (Amethyst) + Spencypoo Spencypoo (Lexy)
"We are ascending. Why must we do that." The cat didn't put up a fight at all, just chilled out very casual in Lexy's hold. "We are travelling?" He inquired, thankful she was holding him so he didn't have to walk himself. In this form it was easy to get stepped on.

But his gratitude did not last long. Lexy called out to somebody, and a bad feeling settled upon him.

"Madam Lexy?" He hissed, wiggling to try roll onto his tummy and see who on earth she was speaking to. "Treachery!" He seethed, tail whipping and back to his weird little ruler of death thing. A small fluffy emperor of rage. "Viper! A stabbing upon the back! I shall put my mouth upon you for this disloyalty!"

Then he heard Lucille's heels, and he turned dead silent and still in Lexy's arms. Passive, quiet. Staring very blankly at the Vampiress and the winged girl with her. Just looking like a normal cat, nothing weird about it.

His claws instinctively sunk in, tensed hearing the girl speak. But he did not say a single thing. Just a black cat, chilling out in Lexy's arms. Normalcy.

Last edited:
Alexander
Interactions: Gao Gao (Val & Lucilla)
Lexy held Val closer to her chest almost as if protecting him as the female spoke. How could this cat be hers if it wasn't really a cat? Val's sudden silence only further proved her point but she was only fully sold on it once she felt his claws. She tried to still hold him delicately as she internally screamed. She was definitely going to need to visit the school nurse after this was all done.

Lexy kept holding the cat in her arms as the girl in front of her at the sight of her holding her arms out. No way in hell she could trust her with him especially if he didn't want her around. She wandered around the courtyard, trying to put more space between them but trying to seem as casual as possible as she did. "I might actually hang onto him a bit longer if you don't mind!" There was more of a demanding tone behind her words rather than a questionable one. She was going to keep him even if she did mind.

Lucilla.pngLucilla Van Josephine- Cello. Cello. (Amethyst) + Spencypoo Spencypoo (Lexy)
Lexy refused.

Lucilla blinked. That wasn't right.

She nervously giggled again and tilted her head with a smile. "...What do you mean..?" The Vampire's heels clicked towards Lexy, following brisk after the female with the cat.

"Hang onto it?" Lucilla didn't know what that meant. She wanted to know. She had to know. "For how long? Why? Why do you need Valentine? He's not yours?" Bombarding Lexy with all the questions, rather nosey about why this girl couldn't just give her the cat. Lucilla didn't understand what the big deal was. You don't just steal someone's animal from them. Unless this girl was a thief.

Luci's eyes narrowed again, her smile turning less kind. She hated thieves.

"I kiiiinda want it back, if you don't mind." Her voice was still chirpy and relaxed, but the way she was walking after Lexy said otherwise. Overbearing, close. As if the idea of this girl with the cat made her nervous. Like she couldn't trust them to be alone with each other. She hadn't been given a direct no, so it's not like Lucilla was about to go bat shit crazy on Lexy. But her temper was rising, her smile thin. "What about now? Can I have it now?" Lexy had referred to Val as 'it' a few times. Very affectionate.

"You've held him long enough, he wants to be with me. He's anxious. He’s mine."

Last edited:
Alex Strangelove- would you like more gay?
AA809B16-8D2B-4EA4-906D-60D2BC2AD261.jpeg
Interactions: Cello. Cello. (Lapis)

Alex had no idea why Lapis was getting so... blushy. “Hm?, oh yeah, I’m fine, that was why I was asking if you were ok-“ He gave a small explanation as he continued to look down at Lapis.

And then he kneeled down and got close.. really close, like, kissing range close, his face had a ‘dude trust me im not kissing you’ kind of vibe, se he really had no intentions of flirting or taunting, this time he was checking if the blushing was bleeding, touching Lapis’ face for a bit before letting a sigh of relief and going back up.

“Sorry if I’m annoying you or anything- you were just... um... very red.He gave a confirming smile, seriosuly hoping Lapis wasn’t angry at him for the ‘close-ups‘ he was doing, he did run into Lapis afterall, it’ll only be justice to check if he was alright.

Interactions: Gao Gao {Lucilla} salem. salem. {Alex}
Lapis Ashford and Amethyst Lightwood

Amethyst left Lucillas side as she followed the girl and cat. She didnt know why her moods swung like that. Again it could be the time of the month but that was some other swing. She shook her head slightly and looked around for Lapis and finally spotted him. He was standing with a wolf thing..? Thats weird and why was Lapis red. Then the wolf was in his face and Amethyst giggled a bit.

Lapis brushed off his shirt again trying to keep his face under control. Then Alex got close again like super close to his face, Lapis was now a bright blushing mess. No one ever got this close to his face it was violation of personal space. He crossed his arms and turned his head away from Alexs paw, trying to put some space between their faces. He didnt see Amethyst a couple yards away who had taken out her phone.

She took a quick picture before tucking her phone away into a pocket of her dress. All her dresses had pocked for reasons that were obvious. She couldnt hold everything within her hands or she would lose it. When the male stood back up Amethyst walked over and rested her head on Lapis' arm.

"Hey Lapis! You didnt tell me you had a boyfriend."

She giggled and Lapis elbowed her with a glare. If she wasnt his bestfriend he would have killed her by now.

"He isnt my boyfriend Amethyst."

He hissed and crossed his arms. He looked back up at Alex with a grin.

"This is my friend Amethyst. Amethyst this is Alex."

He added quickly introducing the two.

Alex Strangelove- Yes, but actually no.
AF50E4E4-C6FA-45A1-93E0-FD43D66E451D.jpeg
Interactions: Cello. Cello. (Lapis & Amethyst)

Alex was a little confused on Lapis’ intense blushing, kinda sus. Then someone approached, a short girl, well, short to him lmaoaoo and then, he was called ’boyfriend’. Ouch.

“B-Boyfriend?!- We barely just met-“ He seemed to be the one blushing now, but not as much as Lapis was, and he seemed to be equally annoyed and flustered at the girl’s words.

“Amethyst? Like- The gem? That’s a cool name!, Um- As Lapis said- Im Alex, Alex Strangelove!”

He gave a light smile, when Lapis looked at him he looked back down at Lapis, raising a small eyebrow at the grin. He then gave a light chuckle. um, Lapis- You’re still blushing-The wolf boy discreetly informed Lapis, not wanting to make him more angry than he probably already is.

Alexander
Interactions: Gao Gao (Val & Lucilla)
Lexy narrowed her eyes at the female, "I think you understand what that means." She looked down at Val and back up at Lucilla, "I'll just keep him as long as needed." She smiled at her though it was nothing bright, quite fake to be honest. Lexy then walked away yet again only to be met with her voice again. She sighed, mildly annoyed of her constantly asking her. "In case you can't take a hint when I said a bit longer, I meant as long as I feel I need or want to," she then clarified as she turned her back to her. "Nice meeting you!" This girl was lucky Lexy didn't go off on her or just pull out a dagger on her because she was strongly tempted to do so. God forbid she actually tried to take him out of her arms. The battle would end with lots of blood and it wouldn't be her own.

Lars walked into the courtyard and sat in a corner, away from everyone. He was not ready to be away from family nor make friends. No one wanted to be a freak's friend anyways. >Oh.. why are there so many of them< He wonders while covering himself up with his cloak more

Eli

As Eli was writing in his notebook he notices the shy boy sitting in the corner. "Guess I'm not the only one..." He says to himself. He closed the book and got up from under the tree. "Maybe I should talk to him, try to open up a little bit." He walks toward the boy and looks down on him. "Hello. My name is Eli." He gave a warm smile. "What's your name?" He extended his hand for a handshake. Hopefully he wasn't intimidating them.

Interactions: Lars ( iiLxrsAweminvs iiLxrsAweminvs )

Eli

Eli smiled. "That's a nice name. Nice to meet you Lars." He noticed that Lars was shivering, He stepped back a little bit. "Oh sorry, Did I scare you?" He had a concerned look on his face. So much for not intimidating him. He sighed. "S-sorry..." He felt pretty bad for scaring him.

143896_vSL3oBVd.png
Micah
Interactions: Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre
((Sorry it took so long! Hope you didn't ditch me for not responding!))

Micah looked over at the young woman, tugging their hood a bit in a nervous habit they'd had since before they could remember. When she asked if they were a student here, they gave a hesitant nod, still clutching the letter that had apparently been some kind of key to a magic-portal-door... thing...

"Um... I think so...? I'm new here... My name is Micah..." They trailed off awkwardly, not sure what else to say. They glanced quickly towards the gathering of teachers just outside the entrance to the huge building. They were apparently allowing the students to take some time to get their bearings and talk to each other before giving any sort of speech or instructions.

They looked back at the girl that had spoken to them. "Um... Hi...?" How eloquent. Now they'd made themselves look like a moron for giving an actual greeting at the end of the rest of their information.

( JuniperBoi JuniperBoi I'm being annoying, you still here?)

"N-nice to meet you t-too I guess." He says, letting off his throat a bit. It started glowing again and he put his hand on his neck again

Eli

Eli smiled. Maybe making a friend here won't be so hard. "I'm glad the feeling is mutual." He grinned. He noticed Lars' glowing neck. He tilted his head. "Was your neck glowing or something?" He crouched down to Lars' level. "I don't think it's weird, I just think it's interesting." He smiled softly.

Lucilla.pngLucilla Van Josephine- Spencypoo Spencypoo (Lexy)
Her smile dropped completely. Her expression cold. Her honest face, nothing bright or welcoming. She watched as Lexy strutted off with Val in her arms.

"Nobody steals from me you bitch." She hissed under her breath, fingers curling into fists at her side. She couldn't make a scene here, not in public. She had to look nice, inviting for all these new people. All these new people she would assert her power over, one way or another. She would make Lexy regret that. She would get revenge.

"Okay!" She called back to Lexy, all smiles and fake voice again. "Let me know when you're done, yeah?" Her eyes watched the girl walk off, before turning and letting her smile drop again.

She was furious. Jealous. Not because she harnessed romantic feelings for Val, but because Val had another female in his life. Replacing her. That made her not number one. That was an issue. She had to be first choice no matter what.

She brushed her silky black dress and straightened up with another happy expression, smiling bright as she glanced over at Amethyst and who she was with. It was her, Lapis and a tall handsome dog. Big fellow. Legs for days. Purr.

But instead, she sat herself down on a bench and waited for them to get moving. She wanted to get out of this courtyard.

- - -
ValCatCrop.pngValentine Mercier - Spencypoo Spencypoo (Lexy)
He had stayed silent during that entire onslaught, seated in Lexy's hold as she walked around trying to avoid Lucilla. His ears gave a flick, picking up on what Lucilla was hissing about.

"She has called you, the 'Bitch'." He informed her, subtle shake of his cat head. "Not the good kind." As if the human girl needed clarification if a 'bitch' was good or not. Though sometimes, people would refer to their friends as 'bitch', so you can imagine how confusing it was for Val to understand that. Lots of miscommunication and a slap here or there and he eventually got the gist it was interchangeable. Depending on who you said it to and in what way.

Once Lucilla had given up his claws retracted, much more comfortable for Lexy.

"I have the picking of the bone with you." Val stated, flick of his tail. Not happy she had chosen to confront Lucilla like that in the first place. "The,-" His usual dull tone changed, now perfectly replicating Lexy's, "Hey, mind coming over!" The little animal looked up with what could only be described as a glare from a cat. Narrowed slitted eyes. Or maybe he was just sleepy. "Delinquency. Punishable by a long death."

But then the cat looked down again, brushing over that issue just as fast. Seemed he didn't hold grudges over anything for too long.

"I know what would be relaxing. A flaying." Weird morbid comments from the cat would not be uncommon.

Last edited:
"I-it was... I don't like talking very much because my throat gets sore after I use my power, which I a-accidentally did while walking here." He says quietly. "I can hypnotize, erase memory and stun people, making them fall into a deep sleep" He coughs a bit "But after I use my power I lose my voice for a little while or fall unconscious for nine hours max." His eyes transition from brown to purple.

(Interactions: Eli ( JuniperBoi JuniperBoi ))

Interactions: salem. salem. {Alex}
Amethyst Lightwood and Lapis Ashford

Amethyst waved her hand through the air and pulled her phone back out with a smile on her lips.

"Then explain this."

She said and opened the picture of Alex right next to Lapis face and she rested her hand against her hip. Lapis glared at her and rubbed his face before smacking her shoulder.

"Why the HELL would you do that?"

He signed and Amethyst shrugged. She was going now use this to her advantage when ever she could. When Alex looked at her and started talking to her about a stone she nodded quickly.

"We both are named after stones! Well really eye color."

She said and pointed her her bright purple eyes. Her favorite part about the Angli species is that no one had the same eye color so no one was alike. They were all different but still followed the same rules. When Alex mumbled something to Lapis her ears perked up and she crossed her arms. A playful grin on her face as Lapis quickly hid his face behind his hands to remove the blush staining his cheeks.

"Thanks."

He mumbled back and straightened up quickly. Amethyst whacked his shoulder and giggled. Her wings flicked in the air to catch a breeze. Lapis' doing the same before they folded back down.

"You totally like him."

She signed and Lapis shook his head before looking at Lucilla with a smirk.

"And you like Lucilla. I saw the way you looked at her when she gave you the coat."

Amethyst sighed as she read his signing and rolled her eyes. She never got involved with anyone - not like she could anyway. She tugged the coat closer to her figure, something that stood out against her white hair.

Eli

Eli looked at Lars in awe. "Fascinating..." He took out his notebook and wrote something down. "You have a unique ability. Unlike me, I can only control lightning..." He sighed. "Guess we can't all have cool powers, can we..." He looked down.

"Well... I guess that's true. One day all the kin back at the village are gonna look up at the big, strong me and say: Wow, Lars,-" He stopped halfway through the sentence and sighed. "Nevermind..." He took his hand off his throat and hummed. The glow brightened a little, and his eyes glowed a deep purple.

(Interactions: Eli ( JuniperBoi JuniperBoi ))

LYON:
interactions: lars iiLxrsAweminvs iiLxrsAweminvs
as he was talking he heard a faint noise that instantly grabbed his attention. it was feint but close by. it was a pleasant noise one that made him and his more human side want to smile and cheer but he resisted the urge a small smirk on his face instead and cursed his heightened senses for picking it up and walked over to lars completely blanking the 2 he was talking to just then. he looked shy but he could sense the animals enjoying it like he did and looked down at where he was sat "hey is that you making that noise" his eyes widened a little as he realized he said that in a soft tone instead of his usual hardened one and even though he wanted to scowl he couldn't and stared at him kindly.

DAHLIA BLAIR

There was no one to bid the coven witch goodbye this morning. Dahlia had made sure of that. The dark-haired young female had not told her fellow witches of her plans to attend the Academy of Mystics, except for her great aunt who also happened to be the coven leader. She had not been happy with her decision, to say the least. Despite this, she had not stopped the witchling from going for they both knew that Dahlia could never escape the coven. No matter the time or place, she was forever bound by blood to her coven. Even in death, she could never truly escape for ancestors would surely claim her soul.

The ruby-eyed witch glanced down at the letter that she held in one of her delicate hands and then towards the purple door before her. It was not the magical door before her that made her slightly uneasy. In fact, the magic of the door almost sang to her blood. It was what she would find on the other side that made her skeptical. Dahlia had spent her entire life in the seclusion of her coven. She had never known any other life outside of her society of witches. Still, she was willing to take a risk at a new start and stepped through the portal.

On the other side of the door, stood a grand and elaborate building that she could only assume to be the academy. It might have been a lovely sight to gaze upon had there not been quite a group of people gathered in front of it. At that, a small frown touched her lips.

INTERACTION(S): Open

Last edited:
Juliette Wagner Rozenberg

Her eyes drifted away towards the stout trees with an expression of a tranquil state of mind. Her left hand gloved in jet black cloth, stroke her blonde sideburn strands behind her exposed ear before resting on her cheek.

“Ah, yes! Greetings Micah. I am glad to meet you fellow schoolmate. I am Juliette Rozenberg. I Travelled away from home to stand and attend this academy. “

Her restricted grin and unblinking eyes met those of the hooded student’s face. The witch’s greeting was brief and appeared polished as if rehearsed, following up with a curtsy as a form of respect. Observing their hand, an identical and familiar piece of paper is held indicating that this is a student. Following Micah’s gaze, her head faced a grand entrance where live unique figures stand at the path.

“Hmm... Take corrections of my presumed intuition but are they thy teaching staff, Micah? Regardless, ioh! How rude of me! Please! What is it that you want to express?”

A monotonous yet posh personality. Her monocle glints into the lightas she pushs it back into her face. She is scented like a fresh batch of cut grass and old book paper. Her thumbs twiddled while she stands by awkwardly to let them speak.

Ocean123 Ocean123

Eli

Eli turned to see the person. He observed their body language. They seemed reluctant. He waved to the person. "Hello! My name is Eli." He walked to person and extended his hand for a handshake. He smiled. "What's your name?" He tried not to be intimidated by the person. To be honest, he was sweating a little bit. He looked at Lars, then back at the person. He smiled nervously."

Interractions: Lars ( iiLxrsAweminvs iiLxrsAweminvs ), Lyon ( samandawdsas samandawdsas )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back