• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
1d981bb8d9c98d8399512c5e84e0486e.jpgEstus
Mentioned: Idea Idea
His hammer came to down with decreasing ferocity as he put the finishing touched on his newest work. He knew this particular type of project would go much faster afterwards, so let his mind wonder in the midst of his efforts. Not far, mind you, but while his gaze stayed affixed to the shape of metal before him there was undoubtedly a sense of disconnect as he pondered the revelation he had recently been given. He was not the only divine being, if the wordings of the letter were anything to believe. Somewhere deep inside he knew such a fact was undeniable, almost as if he'd known from the very beginning. Yet he had never thought too hard on it until it was staring him directly in the face. The presence of other deities such as himself was now a concern he couldn't overlook in the same manner. For if they were just as powerful as him, like he suspected, there was no telling what kind of destruction they could bring.

He had initially figured that it was entirely possible that they had similar inclinations to him, yet the fact that it was a tea party they were being invited to and not a more formal type of meeting dashed such ideas with reckless abandon. Which meant it was fair game, the absolute worst kind in a scenario such as this. There was no telling how many could be boons to the creation of the future, nor how many would be more inclined to destroy. There was no end to the problems such opposing dispositions could bring, yet Estus recognized that postulating was meaningless until he could confirm such a thing for himself. As the invitation had specified the specific date, Estus figured he'd finish his project and get moving early so as to have ample time to observe and learn once the event was in motion.

But what he hadn't expected was the early arrival of one of the divine. He'd felt it, of course, a sense that something was entering the lands around his volcanic domicile that was not of the same stature as the mortal beings. As it drew closer, descending the chasm down to his forge, he resumed hammering. His visitor introduced themselves even as he put the finishing touches on his work, welcoming his arrival and speaking of a desire to prove nothing but goodwill. Estus lowered his hammer atop his anvil and finally turned to look down upon his guest. Perhaps more fittingly one could say he looked towards the offer that was to symbolize this goodwill, some of his very own magma though altered in some form.

It was a malleable alloy the likes of which he couldn't claim to have seen before, the guest describing it as something which can be directed by the dreams of the one utilizing it. Its ability to evade the decay known by most metals regardless, Estus found himself rubbing his fingers along the metal he had been gifted before turning back to his anvil. His guest continued talking about how they might solidify their unity through a mutual project, to utilize this new metal together. As the guest finally offered him their name, Estus walked around the Anvil before placing the metal upon it and crossing his arms.

"I am Estus.... Lord of the Forge and Keeper of Castles." he stated before raising a hand towards Morois and gesturing her closer "My purpose is to create and withstand... so the offer of creating more is an immutable definitive in my eyes. All tools to further that passion shall be taken and utilized with reverent gratitude."

Looking down towards the metal before him, he considered the ides of what it could be used for. Besides the obvious, it would need to be utilized continuously by whoever owns it in order for its full effects to bloom. But that would be a query for a later time, instead he wondered what exactly he and Morois could make with it. It couldn't be the usual keeps and tools he and his rats had been making. No, this was a chance he hadn't thought of too much previously. His worry over the destructive potential of the other deities had distracted him from the potential benefits they could offer. He on his own had created much in his few moments of life, the creative potential of two deities at once was as intriguing as it was daunting.

Spreading his arms wide, The gift began floating over the anvil until it hovered before Estus, pulsating and bending slightly as he examined it and its molding carefully.

"Now come..." amidst his investigation, his glowing eyes fell upon Morois once more "Let us create that which comes naturally. We shall find exactly where our passions intersect.... and see just how far the potential of this gift can be taken."

1600039458935.png

I purposefully allow the portal to have a delay... I like waiting... At least in this situation... I wouldn’t want to arrive too quickly...... Another God is born... this one with Amon’s bones... that’s unnecessary but I couldn’t care less... At least he also liked sitting around and doing nothing... I’m arriving soon.

“...”

From Dyne’s perspective she sees a simple tear in reality forming and expanding into a portal from which I step out... The place is green... white... flowers... The sky is very blue compared to where I was previously... blue is annoying... There are also many servants around... they’re invisible but that doesn’t matter... They’re preparing a buffet table... Dyne is seated on a chair weaving tapestry... She's also seated on a pink cushion... pink is obnoxious... I look around... I see no other God’s have arrived... That’s annoying... I just don’t want to introduce myself to others... if they can see me as a non threat I’m more than fine with it...

“...”

I look at Dyne again for a second saying nothing... I then look down at the invitation on my hand and I let it go… it turns into a hummingbird... It doesn’t seem to move but simply hovers around the area... She probably has this to help New Gods reach here... Detz would certainly need this.......... I move towards one of the tables that Dyne isn’t seated at and pull the chair out... It has a pillow... I toss the pillow to the floor... pillows are annoying to sit on... I finally sit down on the chair and wait for others to arrive... If I simply leave I’ll create a negative image.... I’ll have to wait until it’s over..........

“...”

"Interactions": Damafaud Damafaud
Mentions: StaidFoal StaidFoal

• View attachment 780363In a remote forest laid the cadaver of former God of Balance, Love, and Philosophy. Once a neutral, serene and solitary God, Amon was one of the many who perished in the preceding war. But as with every death of a God, comes the end of an era, and the rise of another. Sometimes, quite literally, rising from them.

The lifeless body of Amon kicked, bending the stiff leg to the side. His fingers curled into a weak fist. Where am I...? it pondered. Why am I wrapped in some... leathery tarp...? Amon's eyelids flew open, allowing the pupils to stare straight ahead. His leg and arm twitched, and Amon's fingers were kept moving of another's accord. Bah! It's so damn suffocating and stiff in here! His legs kicked up, knees now bent with his feet planted down on the dirt floor. He now clenched a tight fist, punching into the soil and pushing with all his might. Amon's back cracked as he steadily gained control. "Gaaahh! Damn whatever tarn-icky cast I've been thrust into!"

Amon wobbled awkwardly upward, his upper torso swaying himself forward. Eventually, the corpse stood somewhat upright. His four arms drooped at the side. The eyes gazed in opposite directions, and his mouth was left ajar. Then, he patted himself over his stomach, dismay and frustration overtaking his mind. "What is with this... husk?" Amon leaned his head up, keeping his mouth wide open. Then, a quiver in his side. His arm deflated for a moment, and the sound of colliding bones echoed around the trees. Amon's teeth shrunk from his mouth, and soon a nasty white sphere protruded from his lips. His arms deflated again, followed by bones nicking each other, and the skull flew out with a 'pop' sound. It hit the soil with a thud, rolling around in blood and dirt.

"Hi-dee-ho, world!" the skull yelled, stopping on its side. The body and its deflated head still stood, walking in front of the skull. "Hmm... Not too shabby, but what's with those four arms? If the rest of my body's coming out, those two lower ones better not be..." With an explosion of cluttering bones, Amon's muscle and skin plopped into a mushy pile. The rest of the skeleton landed around the area. The skull could only sigh.
Surtyr heard the cackle from his Throne, and rose from his crystal seat. With a stamp of his feet, the earth fell away, and he bored a tunnel through the depths. Gazzath would feel the earth quake, a crystalline tree erupting from the dirt with a blond God lounging in its branches.

“WHO ARE YOU?”

Surtyr asked.

Sana'a Idea Idea
Sana'a heard the approach of Aímas long before she raised her voice, before she fell victim to one of those terrible thorns. She knew this island, dead as it might be, and all of its tiny little patterns. The way the mist swirled in the alcove of a dead tree, the crooked path of a lost breeze, they all had their place. A bat's wings were thin, their fur gentle against the fog, yet even the smallest change sent ripples. Long silent saplings with needle-thin fingers shifted beneath wings, the mist took new shapes.

This day was filled with unexpected surprises. Sana'a feared what it meant.

The goddess went rigid, looking towards the anomaly. She moved closer, pausing only to wipe her face with the back of her arm. It caught on the new thorns that covered one of her eyes, drawing blood, but she did not cry out. Soon she was crouched, moving on all fours like an animal, before finally becoming one. The thorns that made up her cloak followed, but instead clung to silky feathers the color of ash and bone. Her form, now lithe and agile, flowed easily between the gnarling roots and vines, quiet as the sand snake. When she was completely still she would look like just another twisted patch of vegetation. If there was any bright side to the wilting of her godhood, it was that her divine aura was smaller than a god's should be, and less obvious.

Beast form of Sana'a:
ddogl5v-dc127adf-c584-444b-a412-0bf62801d167.png

❃Black vines/thorns growing over its body
❃About the size of a small cat when curled up. 3ft in length when stretched out.
Soon she crested a thorny rise, and her eyes laid upon the visitor. Or rather, visitors. One was divine while the rest teemed with mortal energy. Her heart nearly leapt out of her chest. Bats. There were only a few of them, and yet they were the first breaths of life she had seen in ages. Even now, with her godhood on its knees, she could see the faintest glow from them, blinding against the barrens around them. Life, the beauty that mortal and god shared in equality. Beads of tears gathered in the corners of her eyes, glowing a faint blue. She brushed it against a thorned vine and from it bloomed yet another violet flower.

As Aimas explored, Sana'a followed silently after her. The woman had a familiarity to her, though Sana'a could not place it immediately. Her divine senses were muddled, yet her mortal ones were sharp. She tasted the cool air and with it the scent of this unfamiliar goddess, remembering where she had first sensed it. They were on the moon, a champion whom Sana'a had never heard the name of. She still smelled of Morois, fresh even. So she was still alive then? The revelation made her chest swell with longing and pain. She both wished for and hoped against the chance to see her again. To see any of her kin. Such meetings only lead to pain.

Perhaps too much on cue, a thorn nipped at the champion-turned-goddess. Sana'a flinched, breathing heavily in horror, but was surprised when the thorn remained an inactive black. Not a single tinge of violet could be seen. Was it because the blood had been removed into a string? She continued to watch, weary now, while Aímas muscled through the vines using the blood. She called out for Sana'a, her voice echoing over miles of silence, but there was no response. Sana'a lay still. Perhaps if she ignored her, she would go away? Would she search the whole island for her? She thought of perhaps hiding in the reefs, anything to shrink away from the other god. Sana'a moved away, edging towards the shore, but was forced to a halt when she saw a slow unraveling of violet near the bats. One had perched on a tree, unaware that vines slunk behind it.

Sana'a crouched down, closing her eyes tightly. No. Why did this have to happen? This is why no life should ever be here. This was why she could not leave. She could not save everyone, and she couldn't save anyone, not even from herself. It was not her place to guard the lives of every mortal from death and harm. Doing so upset the balance, and more importantly, other gods. When enough gods were upset, the world bled and crumbled. So many lives snuffed out. How many more would there be? How many would she take? Just one prick of a thorn had made Xue reel back. A few vines had bound a raging Zythis. What about a small bat and a minor god? She twitched, whimpered. She had to make them go away. They all had to go away. This island must be empty! The thorns were so close now.

Like ribbon caught in wind, Sana'a twisted between Aímas, her bats, and up into the tree all within a heartbeat. She entangled herself in the thorns like a fish in a net, feeling their fangs and bathing in the now rich violet glow. She now curled on the branch near the bat, and probably frightened it half to death. At least it was unharmed. "Y-yes.. I am here. I'm... I'm Sana'a. But you need to go. Take your little friends away from here too. Please..." It hurt, but she bit it back. This was nothing new, but the panic of hurting others was much worse. She had to remain calm. "Tell Morois that I-I'm not going... and s-sorry. You cannot come back here either."

Safi

Safi sped across the ocean, hoping that she already hadn't passed this secret garden. She was moving rather fast, but was still nowhere close to land, so she just assumed that she hadn't passed the garden, and continued to fly. She started to think about what she should expect when she got to the secret garden. At best, she'd meet a few more like her, gods that was, the worst thing that could happen was some sort of trap, or maybe just an weird staring contest with the host of the tea party.

After another hour of flying , Safi reached land, and was a little shocked with how large the continent was. "How am I suppose to find a secret garden? what do secret gardens even look like?" She said to herself. Without thinking, she dropped her invitation, and only noticed when she when she lifted her hand to inspect the invitation that it was gone. Safi frantically looked around, and spotted the invitation. As she went towards it, she watched it fold itself into a hummingbird, and then zip away from her. "I should follow that bird..." She said. Safi blasted towards the bird, and begun to follow it, and hoped it would lead her to the secret garden.

---
Another hour of flying, and the humming bird begun to dip down, and Safi admired her surroundings as she went down lower, looking at all the floating islands. The hummingbird stopped on an island that was littered with tables that had all types of hot beverages and baked treats. A few gods had already arrived, and looked much more clean then Safi, who instantly started feeling a little insecure about how she looked. Safi still had mud all over her skin, a little in her hair, plus she was dressed in a literal rag.

Safi quietly greeted everyone before walking over to a chair and sitting down. She started wondering why she even came to the tea party in the first place as she stared off into the clouds. "Maybe I should leave..." Safi mumbled to herself.

• I held back a smile and focused instead of providing a wide, round, friendly smile. The other god seemed delighted with my gift, which would no doubt prove to be a sign of things to come if I simply pressed the advantage entering with the right foot had given me.

This Estus who presided over forges and keeps truly was truly passionate about his work, it seemed. How wonderful, to see that my eyes had not deceived me. If creation was what he desired, then I was truly happy to oblige. With a nod, I took the offer of his gesture and approached him. My eyes examined the expert crafting of the walls and imposing forge with only a few heated cracks, so elegantly placed no doubt they were the product of purposeful craftsmanship rather than sloppy or rushed handiwork. I raised my arms, cloth raised into the air while I raised my voice.

"Very well, Estus my equal, then let us make more to aid and revere such work! Our might as gods only grows as it reveals itself upon this plane we materialize. Let us make craft those who would craft, those would hold passion for their craft as they do those who crafted them. Those thankful for being able to take up tools and adding to their grain of sand to creation, and for the great craftsmanship of Estus who gifted with bodies born of his godly skill, which the very shine of the stars might pale to in polish." I spun in place once, gathering a faint glow on the tips of my fingers that flickered with the momentum. "Let us make those who would make, craft those who would craft, build those who would build, and continue to build, and in so doing display the glory and might of our names and work."

I brought my hands closer together, and the glow in my hands seemed to brighten and become something akin to phantasmagoric flames, trapped in some invisible fireplace yet attracted to the lights in my other fingers. They flickered and grew, until small particles of each, glowing more than any other, detached from my fingers and floated upwards. As I spread my palms further apart from one another, the particles began to swirl around a central, larger one, and continue to gain speed. The more they spun, the the more the colors began to shift and become more defined across each of the structures, until all one see were several cores matching in color with the lines which ran all around them in spheres. I raised the collection for Estus to see.

"With these, I carry the essence of their spirit. These beings shall share the love for creation which you revere, and for their creators who gave them the chance to be as such. They shall know not the wear of old age upon their body, nor jaded hearts who forget their passions, and long they will live to reveal the fruits of both. They shall learn the rules of old and possess the cunning to subvert them for the new, and they shall be gifted with dreams for which they might strive. And finally..." I removed a tiny, tiny scrape of my skin and rubbed it between my fingers, breaking it down to dust and making it fall on the spheres I made, like one sprinkles salt into a dish. Then, I presented my part of the work to Estus. "These bodies shall now grow with a blessed spirit and I have in addition provided a body of flesh which shall know no blemish. I eagerly await what you might add in your great wor-"

I felt a prickle in my neck, and a small bat (one of Aíma's minions) interrupting me in an important moment. I leaned my ear to it. Sana'a? In a lifeless island? What manner of heresy, why would she hide in such a place, so contrary to her nature? Well, I could probably ask her myself. After all, if she was not going to the tea party, then I would have to go to her myself to inquire about the state in which she was leaving the woods.

First, however, there was still the matter of my work with Estus. Then, I would travel the island.

morois-chibi-backgroundless-png.779301
      morois-png.586644

cagliostro-grandblue-render-sit-png.586653

Interactions: GrieveWriter GrieveWriter (Estus)
    Mentions: Juju Juju (Sana'a)
    Might Also Want to Read: N/A

• Khades.jpeg

Now that Khades’ mind was free from the Everspark, he could feel it. Everything. The chill breeze coming down the ravine tickled the hair on his arms, the fresh air filled his lungs and breathed new life into his joints and muscle, the faint sunlight warmed his skin that felt so cold in his cramped cave. Khades could not imagine how much he missed the blue sky and the tiny wisps of white across the vacant sky.

How had the world changed in his absence? He had tried to leek power into the ground, to keep the sand turning, the corpses rotting, the rocks eroding. He may not have been very successful, though. Khades imagined the Ashborne now: battling no longer over the scraps of last month’s hunt but out of joy for the sport. Killing no longer in some zealous bid for freedom but out of respect for their civilisation. Eating no longer to satiate their morbidly empty bellies but to feast alongside their comrades after a fine day’s work. Khades smiled at the thought of all the little mortals running around trying to make something of themselves before their hasty end. His smile faded when he thought of the Vez’Sinai. He had destroyed their home. He had managed to burn a desert. Vez’Arai saved his life, and in return, Khades banished him to the stars. At least, that’s what he could feel. The Everspark called to him at times, and Khades could still feel its surroundings. He felt the vast emptiness that surrounded it just outside the Serpent’s gullet. He felt the void and its lack of gravity. He felt these things like a distant memory that played forever in the back of his mind.

Khades looked down at the Shard of the Everspark. What would happen if he reunited with it? Would it snap back into place and consume him again? Would it reject him and sit idly in his chest. No, this piece was too small for his chest. Khades stretched out his right arm, a gaping wound had not healed, though it also did not bleed. Khades hovered the Everspark over the back of his palm. It would fit, and it felt right. Khades entertained the idea for a while. This way he could weave fire and creation from his hand rather than drawing it from his chest as he once did. It would be interesting, but wherever he placed it would be final, and he would not be able to simply rip the crystal from his body.

Gazzath
Interacting: Selee-01 Selee-01
Mentioned:
Nearby:​

1600134979094.pngPartway into the path, following the letter dove and humming a made-up tune, Gazzath froze in his tracks at the shaking of the dirt. What is this? A natural phenomenon of this world? Less nautral, more instigated. He let his jaw drop ajar when the ground split open, raising a crystalline tree of sorts with one particular Surtyr resting in its branches. Gazzath instinctively reached for his hat to ensure it wasn't blown away. He glared up at the God. "Oh deary me, you are tremendously massive!" Gazzath cleared his throat. "I mean, hi-dee-ho to you too, Mister!"

Upon the need for an introduction, Gazzath patted over his clothes' pockets and crannies for a non-existant business card. Clicking his tongue, he made a note to make one later. Instead, he opted to planting his cane in front of him. "The name's Gazzath, biggun. You could say I'm a relatively recent arrival. Someone specializing in... misunderstood magics." He peered to the side of the tree, where the letter dove perched itself on a regular tree, waiting for the invitee to trail along.

Gazzath raised his staff, letting it over his shoulder as he looked back up to Surtyr. "I would love to socialize and get to know you a little better. Really, I do! We can become business partners or friends in the times ahead! But if you would be so kind as to let me pass, I have a very important tea party to attend with some other godly folk; I'd much rather not miss it." He leaned to the side, making sure that the bird was still there. After affirming that it was, he put his free hand over his chin, further dirtying his already tarnished skull with dew and scum. "Then again, you may have also received the Goddess Dyne's letter. The one about tea and a Secret Garden; a dilly dallying meet and greet with like-powered individuals. What do you say of tagging along? I'm certain it beats staying in this... unremarkable forest."

Last edited:

• dyne-jpg.779645

Goddess of Drama and Civilization
    Starting conversations
    The Lady Dyne
    3b54e7b2265112adf2b8b801c2debe67.jpg.cf.jpg
    4895da9acffab&filename=GardenTeabig.jpg

The first arrival among the gods was signalled by a ripple in the space. Dyne raised an eyebrow. Everything of this god reminded her of Detz, the God of Improbability and Uncertainty. But he was certainly not Detz. The pillow he threw disappeared before it could touch the pavement. Invisible servants clamoured around him, pouring a glass of cold lemonade and prepping trays of biscuits to his table. Before she could utter a word, however, yet another god arrived at the venue.

"My, my, welcome, darling!"
    Dyne stood up from her seat and personally greeted Safi with a sunny smile. "Take a seat and make yourself comfortable, not many have arrived yet and I don't know if many would come, especially those older, more stubborn gods. The name is Dyne, Goddess of Civilization and Drama. What's your name, darling? You do feel new around here, but you should at least have a name and domains to call your own, do you not? Oh, speaking of older gods, here comes one! Trynyrac darling, care for some refreshments? How about joining us here on the table?"

With a wave of her hand, the invisible servants around the unknown god dispersed. Glasses of lemonade are poured. Trays of baked goods hovered just within Safi and Trynyrac's reach. Dyne continued to speak as the servants worked.

"Really, I had hoped that Khades darling would come, but it's maybe a bit too much to ask for him to socialize. Oh, Khades is the God of Fire, Destruction, and Dragons just so you know, darling. He hasn't been on the mortal plane for a while so you don't really need to worry about him. This is his minor god, Trynyrac, the Goddess of Pyromancy and Survival. She has done some amusing works with the Ashborne, but I'm not too privy on the details of it. Oh, join our group, darling. No use coming to a tea party if you're just going to brood in a corner like dear Fras when I took him to a cafe disguised as a mortal."

The last part of the conversation was directed to the Detz-like God, who, indeed, was sitting alone on his table.

Mentions: Solirus Solirus Nessi Nessi

KIRU RAPTURE

Kiru stood in the midst of Limbo, on an open plain with no life of any sort nearby. There were dozens of doors however, dozens and dozens, all leading to different gods and goddesses. He was simply waiting as of that moment. And then suddenly, from the empty expanse of plain, came a breeze, and with it came a single crow. The crow landed on Kiru’s shoulder, cawing loudly moments later, it dropped a letter in Kiru’s open hand and with a small smirk he opened it.

An invitation. It was an invitation from Dyne, an old goddess, Kiru had thought dead. Truly these were remarkable times, even for divinity. Kiru found it homey and comforting that the cycle of death and life was continuing so adequately. The cycle of rebirth was alive and well and Kiru smiled fully upon the news that Dyne was alive. He figured going to the tea party would be his next step in those moments.

Then he stopped once again, sensing a divine presence attempting to access Limbo. He racked his brain for a second, searching for the name of the deity attempting to intrude upon his realm, and then with another smile remembered fully who he was dealing with. Aimas, that cute new goddess of curses, vampirism and other such things such as fillitation was his visitor. His smile fading as usual, Kiru placed his hand upon the door nearest to him and opened it inwards at the same time as Aimas did hers.

The door was red and black, bloody and yet refined in the painting of the bodily fluids upon it. Sort of similar to an abstract artwork.The door glowed with an unholy purplish color and had a small window that was four paneled and gazed into nothingness. It shifted and glowed in the grey light of Limbo, and one could see bat designs drawn all upon it.

“I grant you entry, oh Divine one. I grant you entry and audience within Limbo, within the realm of the crossroads.”

The door opened as if Aimas and Kiru had opened it at the same time, Kiru pulling the door inwards as Aimas opened it in his direction. Had they been human, the visitor probably would have stumbled into Kiru at this point, but Kiru did not expect this to happen. Instead he prepared his mind for the process of interacting with a goddess. It had been a long time since he had interacted with a peer. He was unsure if he was still as good at it as he had used to be.

Kiru was then greeted with the sight of Aimas, beginning his welcome speech already before she had entered, not realizing Aimas wasnt even through the passageway into Limbo yet.

“Welcome! Oh Goddess of curses, welcome to the humble abode, Limbo. This is a place of in-betweens, of transformation and rebirth. A land of endless cycles and stagnation. Please wipe your feet and leave all weaponry behind. What pray tell, do I welcome you to my home for?

DON MATHUIN​

Don opened the door into the attic and was immediately met with open hostility. There was no need to wake her, nothing, she had responded to the instance he had finished speaking. She was definitely an aware one. The attic was fairly large and filled with crates and barrels of old foodstuffs and drinks. Abandoned and broken furniture also littered the dimly lit space the girl had decided to call home.

Unbeknownst to Don, an aura was visible of sorts, an aura of death and movement, one which only Renna could see, it glowed a faint white and would seem quite strange to most who'd view it from a distance. Only by closing that distance would they see it was a sure sign of Kiru’s influence.

“Sneaking? I asked the owner if I could come up here of course! Well, demanded seems a little more akin to what actually happened now that I think about it.” He said as he took several steps into the attic, careful not to come too close to the girl he had decided to follow upstairs. He was in no mood for a fight really, he had just come to talk.

“I'm just here for a chat, I need to talk to you about something.” Don then grabbed one of the barrels nearby and sat upon it on top, completely aware the girl was armed and ready at that moment. “No need for stabbing, I can tell you that. I come in peace. I just want to talk to you and figure something out.”

He put his hands in his lap and crossed his legs on top of the barrel. “So, I am Don Mathuin, former assassin of The Bright Monastery, former soldier of the Human Legions and also formerly dead guy. I was revived from the dead, I'd say about, six? Six months ago? And I've been here in arragreya for about 5 of those months, one of em spent on a ship for a while.

“See, I've been revived as something called a Death Saint, a being of Kiru Rapture. Up until recently I had no idea what to do with myself, no idea what it meant to be a Death Saint. The Maduin taught me a little bit of what it meant, a being brought forth to defend those who are not meant to die, a soldier to bring mercy to the undead, a warrior to face the monsters in the dark. But up until, like two weeks ago that meant nothing. See, I'm bringing deliverance from the suffering of the world, but my job is not to do this alone. It is to find the others that might help bring about protection to the weak and the innocent.”

“See, i'm pretty sure you're supposed to help me… I know it sounds a little crazy, but so far from what I know, you'll feel it too if this is right, hell you might even see it too.”

Idea Idea

d88c617f75dd494c3e0ed06b4d32b8db.png

• 794d680c237d52ec04d8c7e5210ca15b_waifu2x_art_noise2_scale_tta_1.pngHell operated as it did, fire spewed from pits with the arrival of demons, and buildings of colossal scale rose. Demonkind worked hard and discovered more on this plane of existence as they ventured further. Malephar watched from atop his tower, amazement washed over him as he found himself proud of his creation. A realm growing at a pace never seen on any other existence and with infinite possibilities. But Malephar was a patient man and his people weren't ready for anything drastic yet.

Malephar looked down at the work his people were going at, his tower wasn't just gonna be a spire to amazed at but instead of a fortress. A center to hold all things Hell-related and befitting of the self-proclaimed Demon King.

From behind the handful of Imps, a portal opened; ripping space as it did. The god stepped out, his form standing tall over the small creatures. The Imps dropped their tools and looked at each other before bowing, each stumbling out a weak "Father" towards Malephar. He took no notice of their fumbled words and lowered himself to their level.

Clearing his throat, the Demon God took notice of a few who cowered in response. "How long will this take?" Malephar asked, looking to his people for an answer.
    "No more than five days..." One Imp spoke up, appearing disappointed at the time it would take to build something so enormous. "If ample supplies and people come then should be finished within the coming day." It stuttered out.
    Malephar rose and approached the Imp, lowering himself again and placing his hand onto the small creature's shoulder. "I'll let your Devil know of your concerns," Malephar responded sternly. Only for the effect of course; his stern voice turned to curiosity as it softened to ask another question. "And... what of the room underneath here?"
    The Imp's head tilted as it took notice of what the god meant. "Yes... It's in progress." The Imp stuttered his words again; the God even felt its skin of leather shiver.
    The King of Demons stood and thanked the Imps for their time before departing into a portal back up the spire.

At his balcony, a mysterious sight flew through the air. A letter flew at amazing speeds, crossing rivers of lava and escaping the prying hands of the more titanic demons. It was caught by the snapping hand of Malephar, tearing open and reading the contents within.

An invitation? The chance to meet the Gods of old and new passed by his mind; to establish connections and other relations with beings of his kind. Beings that could very well kill him. A threat if they could not be quelled into peace, Malephar saw them as. They would not let his intentions pass by easily of course but if they could be persuaded or otherwise turned to his cause; it would be more beneficial to be with a God then against one.

All these new developments, it came at a rush. Only recently he had received a name from his people and now he must figure with godly relations. There was much to do and much to determine. For now, the Demon God will prepare for his arrival at the tea party.

1d981bb8d9c98d8399512c5e84e0486e.jpgEstus
Mention: Idea Idea (Morois)​
As Morois spoke, Estus watched her movements intently. They were to create life, a new people who would indulge in a passion for creation and exploration. Instinctively, the Forge Gods thoughts went to his Ruvon, but he cleared his head. They already had their place in the world, these would be a new people. They would be different from his own race, due mostly in part to Morois' influence. She would allow him the ability to branch, to make something he wouldn't usually be able to on his own. Already the image formed in his head, details given by Morois allowed him to visualize their project more accurately.

"The closer they are to finding the passion that defines them, the more this metal of dreams will work to fulfill said passion." Estus offered before raising his hammer and drawing forth a chisel, holding it over the gifted metal he made several careful strikes which sent small sheddings of the gifted metal flying into the air. He held out a hand and caught several of the etchings before squeezing his fist tightly "They will not stop upon finding what fulfills them, they will work to perfect their ability until they can claim to master it. And as this metal of dreams... this Aetherium grows along with them, it shall in turn provide them with a form fully capable of expressing that mastery."

As he spoke, Estus turned and walked from the anvil to the edge of the forge, looking down upon the magma below and hooking his hammer to his waist. With his free hand, he pulled wisps up from the magma below and opened his fist. The smoke circled the small sheddings of Aetherium, settling upon them along with several embers caught in the wisp. Closing his hands together, he held them like that tightly as he turned back and approached.

"But when this Metal overtakes their mortal form, when their soul no longer has a place within it...." Estus opened his palms and poured the mix of embers and Aetherium onto his anvil, it dutifully collecting into a pile as he drew his hammer once more "Their dream... the passion, shall not be lost with them. It shall be ingrained upon the Aetherium over the course of their lives, this dream metal will continue to express its passion even once the soul has grown distant. It shall remain, a symbol of success left behind to display their proficiency."

The hammer came down only a single time, but the force of which caused a spark to ignite. Estus held the hammer there for several seconds before raising it to reveal that the pile of ashes, Aetherium and embers had been flattened profusely into a single sheet of metal. It pulsed rhythmically the heat of the embers coursing across it like glowing veins. Setting his hammer aside, Estus held up the sheet of metal before turning to Morois and looking upon the glowing orbs she had made. Estus closed his eyes for a brief moment before slamming his hands together, the metal sheet folding and disappearing in between his palms immediately. But once he pulled them apart, the metal was nowhere to be found, instead little patches of the glowing metal appeared on the orbs.

Estus looked them over with a discerning gaze before hooking his hammer to his waist again and looking to Morois, "A people devoted to passion and discovery," he mused as he turned away "many shall wander the realms for many centuries to discover what fulfills them. But when it is theirs, when they truly begin to master it. I've no doubt the sense of accomplishment will be nothing less than euphoric."

And so it was that from that moment onward, the partially metallic forms of the Stalmor would wander many lands. Their pilgrimages for self-realization would lead many to become masters in numerous fields. Even after their passings, no statues need be made, for the still active automatons would work eternal to display their abilities to the generations beyond.

But for now, Estus breathed deeply of the smells of metal and heat.

"You craft well, Morois." he stated as he turned back to his guest, folding his arms and looking over his forge with a sigh "I can only hope the other deities of our Pantheon hold the art of creation in such high regards. Such confirmations shall be received soon enough, I suppose."

He pulled forth the letter of invitation he received and displayed it to Morois, "Am I to assume you shall be attending this call in some manner as well?"

Gazzath
Interacting: Selee-01 Selee-01
Mentioned:
Nearby:​

View attachment 781134Partway into the path, following the letter dove and humming a made-up tune, Gazzath froze in his tracks at the shaking of the dirt. What is this? A natural phenomenon of this world? Less nautral, more instigated. He let his jaw drop ajar when the ground split open, raising a crystalline tree of sorts with one particular Surtyr resting in its branches. Gazzath instinctively reached for his hat to ensure it wasn't blown away. He glared up at the God. "Oh deary me, you are tremendously massive!" Gazzath cleared his throat. "I mean, hi-dee-ho to you too, Mister!"

Upon the need for an introduction, Gazzath patted over his clothes' pockets and crannies for a non-existant business card. Clicking his tongue, he made a note to make one later. Instead, he opted to planting his cane in front of him. "The name's Gazzath, biggun. You could say I'm a relatively recent arrival. Someone specializing in... misunderstood magics." He peered to the side of the tree, where the letter dove perched itself on a regular tree, waiting for the invitee to trail along.

Gazzath raised his staff, letting it over his shoulder as he looked back up to Surtyr. "I would love to socialize and get to know you a little better. Really, I do! We can become business partners or friends in the times ahead! But if you would be so kind as to let me pass, I have a very important tea party to attend with some other godly folk; I'd much rather not miss it." He leaned to the side, making sure that the bird was still there. After affirming that it was, he put his free hand over his chin, further dirtying his already tarnished skull with dew and scum. "Then again, you may have also received the Goddess Dyne's letter. The one about tea and a Secret Garden; a dilly dallying meet and greet with like-powered individuals. What do you say of tagging along? I'm certain it beats staying in this... unremarkable forest."
The God didn’t respond with words, but vaulted to the ground with a shockwave. His giant form evaporated, revealing a young man dressed in white. He followed the other deity, whistling as he went.

• I nodded along with Estu's additions, which both seemed to understand the aim I was going for, as well as making wonderful contributions of his own. Beings passionate and dedicate, and even their lifeless bodies would remain behind as symbols of their greatness, and ours in turn. I watched with perhaps a certain degree of admiration as my equal took the metal and the flames and magma and molded them together by squeezing them in his bare hands, and then proceeded flatten them down into a metallic sheet, which he once again used his hands to folk and mold as he pleased. And then, upon taking the essences I had created with the fragments of metal he had built, he sent them out into the world to prosper and find themselves. Then, he relaxed and complimented me on my crafting.

"Shall we call it the benefit of experience, Estus? There are those like me who have witnessed the very dawn of the world, and there are those like yourself, who have emerged past the twilight. With the prowess you have showed today, I have no doubt you and yours shall aid us in returning to that great dawn. One can build even after destruction comes. For an end always comes. For mortals, anyway."

I sighed.

"Some of us have given up on our creation though. It is not my place to lecture them to return to it, but I ought to speak in the behalf of what I create, lest my dignity be trampled underfoot again. For that reason, I must take my leave now, but not to worry Estus..." I raised the scroll with my invitation and grinned. "We may speak once more at that party Dyne is hosting. Come to think of it, even if we both share our eras, have we ever spoken?... No instance comes to mind. Well, I suppose there are always new things to discover. And when there aren't, we ought to make them so such seas shall not reach a steep cliff."

With that, I gave Estus a tiny bow, and then assumed the form of a small flying dragon, which surely would be able to withstand the heat. As I left the volcano, I accelerated through the air and towards the island Aímas had described, and good thing I was a goddess, because it was hard to image how much the turbulent winds got in my way as I attempted to approach it, what distance I had to traverse, how even the waters seemed to grey out and die below as though to conceal not only the location but also the very existence of Sana'a's hiding place.

The eyes of the goddess of trickery would not be so easily deceived though.

"Sana'a!" I shouted out, shifting my form back to the one I typically used. She was in some manner of small form, attempting to struggle her way out of some forms. "I have heard news that you do not intend to attend Dyne's tea party. As such, I have come here as I have things I must discuss with you. Perhaps I should offer to assist you first, however? Well, perhaps it is silly of me to suggest you would need aid escaping from creations from your own domain. They are still your domain, are they not? Those plants and fruits which have been perishing and rotting all around?"

morois-png.586644

cagliostro-grandblue-render-sit-png.586653

Interactions: GrieveWriter GrieveWriter (Estus) Juju Juju (Sana'a)
    Mentions: Damafaud Damafaud (Dyne)

Sana'aInteraction: Idea Idea | Mentions: SirDerpingtonIV SirDerpingtonIV

Beast form of Sana'a:
ddogl5v-dc127adf-c584-444b-a412-0bf62801d167.png

❃Black vines/thorns growing over its body
❃About the size of a small cat when curled up. 3ft in length when stretched out.
The goddess remained silent after being questioned about the pain. She felt like crying then. It hurts, she wanted to say, it hurts more than I can bare and you will ever know. But admitting to such would not make the pain any lighter. She closed her eyes and shivered, finding it hard to focus on anything Aimas was saying. Fortunately Aimas honored her request and left shortly after receiving her answer. Sana'a felt a rush of relief, yet the sweetness of it was poisoned. She watched Aimas leave, feeling a pang in her chest for every footstep taken away from her. The goddess watched until the minor god was out of sight, and long after that.

"...please don't go..." she whimpered into the silence.

Once the stillness resettled Sana'a struggled against the thorns, thrashing and tearing out clumps of feathers in the process. No matter her efforts, they clung ever tighter, almost seeming to constrict upon her movement. Resisting felt hopeless. It would be better to wait it out, to simply accept the thorns until they withdrew, but she couldn't help but feel a ripple of anger at it. A small, hopeless flair of defiance.

"Just let go!" she snarled with little mink teeth, flailing with renewed vigor, "They're all gone, it doesn't matter anymore!" In the end the thorns didn't move, and she just felt worse and more than a little crazed for talking to herself. She stopped her struggling, panting in exhaustion. It really was pathetic, wasn't it? A goddess who couldn't control her own divinity, even when it was so wilted and small.

A shout came from further in her island, though it did not belong to Aimas. It had been a long time, but Sana'a recognized it immediately. Her expression was one of disbelief, fear, and joy. "Morois?"

The goddess had not been seen since the conclusion of the Moon Trial. She had gone into hiding, fearing the serpents wrath. At least, that was the way Sana'a had seen it. Sana'a had felt a great pity for her then, wishing that things did not turn out the way they had, yet now she was thankful for it. If she had not been safely out of reach, she may not have survived the divine cataclysm. Sana'a felt tears of joy well up in her eyes. While she had seen proof of her existence in the face of Aimas, seeing her in person had put any doubts of her survival and health at ease.

One by one the bubbles of joy faded into the fog. She remembered why she was here, suddenly aware of her own sorry state. Sana'a shrunk away from the goddess in shame. She wanted to run away, or hide in some burrow, which she might very well have done if not for the thorns digging into her like the prongs of a hunter's trap.

"No... I mean... well yes it.... it is my domain... I am Life now... It's just..." Sana'a hung her little feathered head, crumbling into herself. Tears, bright as embers, began to drip onto the ash and thorns. "I can't control it. I can't do it anymore. I'm not a goddess. I shouldn't be. I can't heal or make things grow. All I can do is make these thorns, and I cannot even control that. Wherever I go I can only bring pain."

She was crying freely now, unable to keep any sort of face, "This island is because of me. I tried to help... I thought I could save them... but I couldn't save anyone. Aiki, Vez'una, Shal, Zythis, Vez'arai... I failed them all. So many of us are gone. I saw their lights flicker out until I was blind. Morois, I didn't even know if you had made it in the end. I feared that you had perished too."

Those vines that wrapped around her flourished, violet flowers blossoming. New thorns, stretching out like hungry chicks in a nest, hungered for more. "But here you are. You're alive. It brings joy to my heart to know this, but please you need to leave this place. I don't want to hurt you. I don't want to hurt anyone else."

Mentions: StaidFoal StaidFoal
Concerns: None yet.

67527e4b2b06a63b59d904826a6efe2ad15c619a.gifv

❝ Darya. ❞

It is aurelian, cool, and pearly, like midsummer moths, like bees, gilded and sticky, with a little sting. That is the beauty of the substance you call gold.

"Alrighty then let's go we shouldn't keep our host waiting.", With a wave of his hand, he created a golden chariot fit for two people, pulling such a contraption was a pair of silver and gold gryphons, the creatures could only be described as magnificent. Once stepping inside the door closed behind them and they took off.

Mortals approach me... they are serving me a drink... lemonade... and biscuits... I don’t eat... or drink... If I don’t “eat” these it’ll look disrespectful to them... respect is good so I don’t get bothered... at least in a bad way...

I grab the lemonade cup and bring it close to me... Then Dyne speaks again and begins referring to me... she says I’m brooding... I should go to her table then or else I’ll have a bad image and then more gods will bother me... I’ll have to go there.

I grab a biscuit with my other hand and get up from my chair... I begin walking to the table Dyne is seated... a portal opens up... it’s a New God... I simply stare at him... he’s scouting us out... I move my vision back to the table and resume walking... I place my cup and biscuit on the table and sit on one chair... I cross my legs as well...

“...”

Trynyrac is also here... I don’t bother looking at her... there is also another New God here... she’s dirty... I’ll be sure not to get myself dirty... just adds to the annoyances... I stare at Dyne... she seems to be enjoying this... she also seems to have ulterior motives to this entire thing... I hate having to speculate... I grab my cup and pour the lemonade directly into what some assume is my face... it simply enters and disappears... I grab the biscuit and toss it in... it disappears... I place the cup back down....... I’m sitting on a pillow... I grab and remove the pillow... without breaking sight of Dyne and give the pillow to one of the invisible servants... they are fast... not as fast as Detz would like......... More Gods are on the way... good the more that see me... the less will not know me... and the less they’ll annoy me...

Damafaud Damafaud jmann jmann Remembrance Remembrance Nessi Nessi

• Aaaaah... so this was why. I thought she might have conjured up some weird excuse, like 'oh they need to be able to grow on their own', or maybe just some kind of distraction. But this was none of that.

No, this was simply ridiculous.

I raised a finger, pointing it at the sky, and with my power which presided over dreams, I shifted the clouds to the appearance of the moon, flourishing with life even if only the plant kind.

"Who brought down the curse put forth by the very goddess who presided curses, who embodied curses themselves? Whose actions restored all the life in a barren land far more vast than any tiny island of annoying thorns? Do you mock me, Sana'a? Do you mock the indignation I bore against Lunar? Or is it the domain which I once embodied and now is embodied by Aímas, which you mock? Or perhaps my current judgement? For if you do not mock me, then how could you possibly suggest anyone BUT a goddess, a quite capable one might I add, could have ever taken back the barren wasteland I produced, and returned it to lushness and an endless treeline? I am not so cheap a being as to be brought down by a mere second-rate goddess. You can't bring life? Have you even gazed upon the thorns you speak of?" I opened my arms wide, gesturing at the blooming flowers on the thorns around Sana'a, my sleeves wavering with the brusque motion. "Do you truly believe this is so meaningless or beyond your control? No, it is not. You ARE a goddess Sana'a, a goddess who brings life, who heals the world. You've helped make not one world, but two, flourish. Are you going to be this sloppy in your responsibility? Or perhaps you believe that just because some things still escape your control, that you have therefore lost your worth? Will you wither here instead of living up to your great and mighty nature as a goddess, as my equal, oh Life-keeper, oh death-thief, oh World Mender, oh Sana'a?"

I gazed upon the vines which continued to grow around my fellow goddess, how they encroached her. Even if not intentional, those thorns were piercing her skin, and she was putting up no resistance. She was crying, not simply from her eyes, but from her broken voice as well, it sounded like barely a whisper. As I let my arms drop to my sides, I clenched my fists. Ah, this brought back such unpleasant memories. Quite the hypocrite, wasn't she? Although she claimed she didn't want to cause any more pain, what else could I feel when I felt my soul twisted like what with regrets of could-have-beens that I couldn't even conceive of? Even in entirety the entirety of Akashir, there was no room that would show a vision where I had not become an enemy of the serpent. Even a dream can only be so bizarre before the unreality becomes tangible, after all. On top of that, Sana'a, wouldn't stop hurting from this isolation, many things depended on her care after all. The only thing this accomplished, was adding her to the ranks of the sufferers. And through her, I suppose I was added to them as well.

"Very well then. You don't wish to cause me pain? You will not. You cannot. Whatever you may call yourself now Sana'a, I am a goddess, a true major, old goddess. I will show you that I will not be hurt by such half-hearted methods." I took a deep breath, closing my eyes. Then, I sighed profoundly. I had meant to keep this abandoned, forgotten forever. But it couldn't be helped. Slowly, green blisters appeared on my previously unblemished skin. Four boney three-fingered arms slowly sprouted from my back, twisting like half-broken twigs, and a small bump on my back was the price to pay to prevent my legs from melding together. I breathed in and out again, and grinned at Sana'a. "Unlike a certain someone, I shall live as the embodiment of who I am. I am Morois, goddess of dreams, and my ambitions and desires shall not be stopped by some mere unruly plants!"

I reached out with my two top sprouted arms. The thorns seemed to wrap themselves on the twig-like forearms, but I bent the hands sideways and grappled the thorns. I could feel veins I didn't even know I had being pumped with an extremely unpleasant pressure as the hands of those arms carved thorns into the palms and fingers in their attempt to push away the thorns. Golden blood slid down those hands, but I marched forward, keeping watch only on Sana'a's expression. If she seemed worried, angry, or fearful, I would only press my hand deeper into the thorns. Even if I felt like my hand would snap out of my body if I kept at it, even if it felt more ablaze than Estus's magma. I simply kept marching towards the trapped goddess with a steady grin and reached my bottom sprouted hands around her, beginning to push. Little by little, the thorns I grabbed were drudged out of Sana'a's flesh, freeing her small form crumb by crumb.

"I am Morois, goddess of youth. I shall welcome and protect the new, and help it to relish, just as I indulge in the whims to which I have a right." What little thorns remained still prickled me slightly as I moved forward again having freed me fellow goddess, and in place of the thorns my arms were now wrapped around her, and I softly pulled her in with that embrace, like a mother towards a sobbing child. Slowly, gently, stroking her back and pouring a bit of my power in hopes of at least helping her relieve the pain. "And I am Morois, goddss of cycles. So, come with me and accept the end of things, and that from that is born a new beginning. Mortal things end, and sometimes even gods- for they are, if in part only, our very being too. But we are mightier still, and we may properly honor those who have fallen by ensuring their continued legacy. How long has it been since you've taken a good look at Nraumn? To see how even new gods sprout into being. The world is fine, Sana'a. Like I am. You can help ensure it continues to be."

Well, to be honest, my legs felt rather weak. It was harder than I could have imagined to keep myself from shaking, and my spirit cried out where my mind refused for my body to follow suit. The blood oozing out my arms was saltier than most, as thought the tears I wanted to shoo away were being brought there since my eyes would not allow them passage. All Sana'a needed to know, or to be shown, was that I was fine, however.

"You don't have to worry about hurting me Sana'a. I will get past it. I am, after all, the most popular goddess in the world!" That was all she needed to know.

I was, after all, Morois, goddess of trickery.

I embraced her tighter, head over her shoulder (or the closest thing there was to one), so she would not witness my faltering grin.

morois-png.586644

Morois cool backgroundless.png

Interactions: Juju Juju (Sana'a)
Mentions: GrieveWriter GrieveWriter (Estus) SirDerpingtonIV SirDerpingtonIV (Snek)

Gazzath
Interacting: Selee-01 Selee-01 (Surtyr) Damafaud Damafaud (Dyne) Remembrance Remembrance (Malephar)
Mentioned: Nessi Nessi (Safi) jmann jmann (Trynyrac) Solirus Solirus (thing)
Nearby: Tea Party​

1600658113308.png"I'll take that as a yes, then." With Surtyr whistling in a more suitable form behind his back, Gazzath kept following the dove until an array of floating islands came into view. "That's... inconvenient," he muttered, holding his hat as he gazed up at the sight. "But nothing little ol' me can't handle. I trust you have your own means, my friend." He tipped his hat to his companion, then fading into a thick, black smoke. "Toodles!"

The black cloud flew up to the islands, searching for the aforementioned gathering.

Not long after, something crashed into the island, splitting into dozens of pieces and clattering everywhere. Gazzath's skull landed upright in the middle of one table, its top hat gently floating onto it from above. "Ah, salutations, fellow Gods and Goddesses!" The rest of the skeleton rolled across the grass, clambering over and under each other towards the skull. Click. Click. Click. As his body steadily rebuilt itself from toe to ribcage, the skull looked up at Dyne. "The host of this little gathering, I presume?" The skeleton found its bundled clothing, dressing itself appropriately. It then bent over to grab its head, snapping it into the spine. He creaked his head a bit, nicking the few knacks that persisted. Gazzath gave a small, polite bow to Dyne. "I am honored to be here, fair Goddess of beauty!"

He refocused his gaze on the rest of the invitees, all of which bore intrigue from Gazzath. From the rough-edged fire woman to the well-dressed... thing that sat alone, a whiff of future business acquaintanceship came to. Getting to know them better would be ideal, but something dawned upon him after scanning the guests for a few seconds. He shook his head. "Tut-tut. To be frank, you're all rather taciturn to be at a tea party."

I suppose I'll start off! "The name's..." he began with a polite bow, taking his hat off and pressing it against his chest, "Gazzath. God of Voodoo and all things Witchcraft. Things to bring a little pizazz in the midst of the mundane. If any of you require a charm to attract a loving partner or ward off troubling entities, or a hex to draw disaster to a place or being, you know who to holler for!" His top hat was returned to his smooth cranium, and he took the cup of tea before him to wander elsewhere.

Elsewhere being in front of the daunting figure of Malephar. "Guessing you're not too into tea?" he nonchalantly asked. Gazzath emptied the cup of tea into his mouth. The liquid drained through his pants and ran down into the grass. He gazed at the cup for a moment before saying, "It is rather insipid, isn't it?" Perhaps I should use the husk for consuming this...

Gazzath
Interacting: Selee-01 Selee-01 (Surtyr) Damafaud Damafaud (Dyne) Remembrance Remembrance (Malephar)
Mentioned: Nessi Nessi (Safi) jmann jmann (Trynyrac) Solirus Solirus (thing)
Nearby: Tea Party​

View attachment 783888"I'll take that as a yes, then." With Surtyr whistling in a more suitable form behind his back, Gazzath kept following the dove until an array of floating islands came into view. "That's... inconvenient," he muttered, holding his hat as he gazed up at the sight. "But nothing little ol' me can't handle. I trust you have your own means, my friend." He tipped his hat to his companion, then fading into a thick, black smoke. "Toodles!"

The black cloud flew up to the islands, searching for the aforementioned gathering.

Not long after, something crashed into the island, splitting into dozens of pieces and clattering everywhere. Gazzath's skull landed upright in the middle of one table, its top hat gently floating onto it from above. "Ah, salutations, fellow Gods and Goddesses!" The rest of the skeleton rolled across the grass, clambering over and under each other towards the skull. Click. Click. Click. As his body steadily rebuilt itself from toe to ribcage, the skull looked up at Dyne. "The host of this little gathering, I presume?" The skeleton found its bundled clothing, dressing itself appropriately. It then bent over to grab its head, snapping it into the spine. He creaked his head a bit, nicking the few knacks that persisted. Gazzath gave a small, polite bow to Dyne. "I am honored to be here, fair Goddess of beauty!"

He refocused his gaze on the rest of the invitees, all of which bore intrigue from Gazzath. From the rough-edged fire woman to the well-dressed... thing that sat alone, a whiff of future business acquaintanceship came to. Getting to know them better would be ideal, but something dawned upon him after scanning the guests for a few seconds. He shook his head. "Tut-tut. To be frank, you're all rather taciturn to be at a tea party."

I suppose I'll start off! "The name's..." he began with a polite bow, taking his hat off and pressing it against his chest, "Gazzath. God of Voodoo and all things Witchcraft. Things to bring a little pizazz in the midst of the mundane. If any of you require a charm to attract a loving partner or ward off troubling entities, or a hex to draw disaster to a place or being, you know who to holler for!" His top hat was returned to his smooth cranium, and he took the cup of tea before him to wander elsewhere.

Elsewhere being in front of the daunting figure of Malephar. "Guessing you're not too into tea?" he nonchalantly asked. Gazzath emptied the cup of tea into his mouth. The liquid drained through his pants and ran down into the grass. He gazed at the cup for a moment before saying, "It is rather insipid, isn't it?" Perhaps I should use the husk for consuming this...
Surtyr
Surt gazed up at the flying islands, sighed, and pounded his foot into the ground.

In an instant, a pillar of bluish crystal formed beneath his body, hurling him up to the island. He rolled and sprung to his feet, and waved politely.

"I am Surtyr. Pleased to meet you all."

Morois' words were not comforting, only leaving him to doubt the productivity of the incoming meeting even more. Her words rang with a hint of honesty to them, but that just made the content of them even more foreboding. They brought him back to his primal senses, thoughts and ideas that he held within him from the moment of his birth. Several revolved around his purpose and passion for forging the future, others were far more daunting in comparison. A sense that something had gone wrong, horribly wrong prior to his creation. Meeting an Old God such as Morois had only allowed him to give context to this worry. Something had gone wrong between the gods in the past, something cataclysmic. And even without Morois words, Estus found himself contemplating the possibility of such an event occurring again.

Once his fellow deity had left, he resolved himself to confirm his suspicions before allowing them to branch beyond his reach.

Turning to the magma writhing beyond his forge, he held up the letter and allowed it to take flight. He watched with curiosity as it fluttered around him several times before diving into the magma beyond. It erupted into flames immediately, sending up a disproportionate plume of ashes which swirled before him and formed a portal. Flexing his fingers before balling his hands ito fists, the Forge Lord leaped into the portal which dropped him right amidst the Tea Party. He oriented himself as he fell to the grass below, the smoky portal having formed some distance above it. He landed on one knee, steadying himself with one hand before looking up to those in attendance around him.

There was no mistaking it... these were also Deities.

As he slowly pushed himself up and stood, Estus glanced up to see the smoky portal pull in on itself before forming into the letter once more. It fluttered down to him, and he grabbed it out of the air before watching as other Gods introduced themselves upon arrival. He hadn't been the first, in fact he doubted that he would be the last given the greetings still going on around him. It merely made him close his eyes in concern, wondering just how many of them there truly were.

Raising the letter, he too approached the table with a fairly measured pace "I take it this is the party I was invited to attend?" he looked between the other figures in attendance "It certainly looks the part."

He did not sit at the table, instead stopping a good distance away and folding his arms as he took cues from the other guests who were arriving, "I shall assume that more shall be arriving in due time." he noted before turning to those already at the table "Until then, you may all know me as Estus, Lord of the Forge and Keeper of Castles."

Looking over the tea on offer, he gave a sigh, "I must give a preemptive apology to our host, for I doubt I'll be indulging in any of the edible offerings. But I do anticipate this assembly to be fairly... informative."

• Tryn.jpg

Trynyrac sat up and listened to Dyne speak. She knew too much, was this the knowledge of the gods? Could they know any being’s nature by simply saying its name? She hardly even seemed phased by the fact that she slammed and tore off a piece of her floating garden.
    “I’m almost three thousand years old, I’m hardly a minor,” Trynyrac snapped. She stood and stretched her back, looking around and noticing the new figure. A being of red skin adorning what looked to be the skull of a deer.
    “Hey, antlers!” she called, normally she would insult the man, but seeing that she was currently the weakest one here, it may not be a smart choice, “Nice hat.”
    A cluster of bones clattered across the island and spoke as if nothing had happened at all. What was wrong with these gods? They kept reacting so strangely to everything. None of these gods had ever felt risk or any sort of fear. As the bones spoke, it reorganised itself into a skeleton and put on a suit. As Bones struck up a conversation with Antlers, another god appeared. He held aloft a warhammer, no, it looked more like a maul. The god introduced himself as the god of the forge and castles. Trynyrac got a sour taste in her mouth, the last forge god she met had slaughtered her entire species, dooming that generation. Trynyrac hesitantly approached the new forge god
    “You there, Maul, I hope you’re not as bad as the last forge god, he tried to wipe out my species,” Trynyrac laughed, “the name’s Flame Matron Trynyrac. So what does the Keeper of Castles mean? You just sit around and keep castles standing?”

• Talvi
    Interacting: Kenji Jensai Kenji Jensai (Darya)
    Mentioned: Damafaud Damafaud (Dyne) Nessi Nessi (Safi)
    Nearby: Tea Party People​

1600843543899.pngTalvi hesitantly entered the extravagant carriage with Darya, only nodding at his words. He seemed kind enough, lending her a ride to the Secret Garden. She hoped he didn't mind the layers of frost that quickly consumed the carriage. As the dazzling gryphons lugged them along, Talvi gazed out the window at the sights. She saw the Frozen Tundra from a bird's-eye view, awe only showing through a small widening of her eyes through her tactless demeanor.

Only when the carriage came to a halt did Talvi realize how uneasy her breath had become. Earlier, she'd lost herself in dwelling on the inevitable gathering. How is a God supposed to act? Are they all showy, yet respectful enough with an ounce of pride? she had pondered. But now was no longer the time to contemplate trivial matters. "Thank you for the... transport," she said to Darya with a nod.

Talvi gently landed on the floating island, skiing across the grass—frozen by her Ice Aura—at a snail's pace. The divine power of all the unique individuals combined made her feel like being ushered into the corner. "I-I am called Talvi..." she announced, giving a slight curtsey. "P-Pleased to make your acquaintances..." Was that all right? She glanced between each of the Gods, hiding her hands behind her back and gradually picking up in speed. Are all Gods this frightening? She instinctively veered clear of the Goddess bearing a crown of fire and hardened slag, alongside the bulky God with an apparent mask lined with magma. Most. Not all, she corrected herself, now spotting the host, Dyne, and another with a rather dirty wardrobe. The latter made the ice Goddess a tad less nervous.

Her fingers fiddled with each other while she skated around the invitees at a notable distance. For now, Talvi would sit alone at one of the many tables, though unintentionally freezing the furniture and the tea and its wares in her presence. It was her belief that observing how the other, more experienced Gods acted would be beneficial for the time being.

Sana'a
Interaction: Idea Idea | Mention: jmann jmann Solirus Solirus SirDerpingtonIV SirDerpingtonIV

Sana'a turned her face to the image of the moon, shielding an eye against the sudden light. Memories of joy, memories of pain. Why did it always lead back to the moon? No matter how much she tried to forget, it always stalked the skies. Her tears made the illusion shimmer but she saw it as it was, lush with life and untouched by the chaos of the world it circled.

Was she mocking Morois? A sinking feeling of dread overcame Sana'a at the suggestion. Her eyes widened, urgent and bright. "What...? N-No I don't mean that!" she shook with her voice, terrified of slighting her friend. "I could never have done it without the help of Shal!"

She flinched and closed her eyes when Morois declared her a goddess, wishing she hadn't. How could she say those things? Those titles and deeds fit like armor on a skinny old man, outlived by his glory. Unbidden, the thorns almost seemed to curl in delight when they were mentioned. Surely they were alive, and possessed the same essence as she did, yet they could never have been more foreign. Is this what Khades felt on that day when the skies burned? Defeated, Sana'a hung her head. Maybe she would wither away afterall. Such a possibility had always haunted the edges of her thoughts, but to hear Morois say it cut deeper than any thorn.

"Please, Morois, just leave me here. I've tried to control these thorns but no matter my efforts, they do not listen to me. I can't let them hurt you too." Of course, her plea only seemed to encourage Morois. The goddess of dreams had always been prideful, which is why Sana'a was surprised when four familiar arms sprouted from Morois' back and grappled the thorns. They belonged the Morois she liked to hide. "No! Stop! You're hurting yourself!" Sana'a begged feebly, crying eyes locked on the golden blood that fell. Sana'a could only pause. Did it not hurt? She should be writhing in pain, or giving up by now, but all she did was keep smiling. Could it be true that the thorns' bite did not bother Morois? Sana'a dared to believe it, her heart racing.

As Morois chose to face the thicket, the thorns bit deeper and deeper. Much as they had done against the flesh of Shaldressyr and Zythis, the thorns pulsed faintly in waves, rippling away from Morois. The pain grew ever sharper by the second, yet soon enough the crescendo came to a halt, unable to go any further. No longer did it grow in strength, rather it seemed to shrink a bit. The violet returned to its static glow.

The vines resisted being pulled away, but could not match the strength of Morois. One by one, they peeled back from Sana'a. Wherever the thorns were pulled away they remained there, stiff, unmoving and dull, like living statues. In the center, Sana'a now stood free, shivering. While her flesh bore fresh cuts and festering scabs, the only pain right now was the one inside her chest.

"Morois..." she began just before being pulled into a hug. Her eyes were wide with shock, sparkling with tears, yet for once it was not out of sorrow. A warmth she had not felt for so long poured into her like sunlight. It didn't matter if other gods had thought her form disgusting, or that Morois herself could not bear to let it show. To Sana'a, it was the most beautiful thing she had seen in ages. Sana'a let her beast form fall away, returning back to the humanoid visage most gods knew her by. She clung onto Morois tightly, afraid that if she let go she would lose her again, and buried her face into the other's shoulder. Tears soaked into the fabric. "Morois, I missed you so much..."

She listened as Morois spoke of legacy and cycles. It was something Life knew well, yet Sana'a had difficulty facing. Shal had bore that burden, while Sana'a had struggled against it at every turn. Death-thief, they called her. She thought of Detz's words, and quickly fled from any further thoughts on cycles. Instead, she focused on something else. How much time had passed?

"I... I do not know how long it has been." She admitted, lifting her face to give Morois a confused and ashamed look, "But it must be a very long time if there are new gods. Who created them? There are so few of us left, but I am glad they are still creating little godlings."

She saw it then, a brightness through the fog. It had been so long since her eyes could see it. Out there was life, but also a great danger. "I... I don't think I should venture out among mortals. You are strong Morois, but if these thorns got hold of a creature..." Faintly imagined screams rang in her head, pained faces behind her eyes, but she shook her head to be rid of them. She blinked one, then twice. There was something else she saw. The golden blood of Morois had sunk into the ground and glimmered in raw wounds made by thorns. Some of it had even spilled onto her.

Sana'a pulled away from the hug, looking at the godly blood on her hands. "Morois...thank you but y-you shouldn't have done that for me... your poor arms..." The goddess gathered one of Morois' arms into her hands. It didn't matter if it was a monstrous, she held it as gently as a broken bird while inspecting the horrible damage. "Ah.. I cannot even help you... a goddess of mending who cannot heal."

Sana'a laughed bitterly, the sad smile turning into a grimace. Her eyes screwed tight, but tears slipped through. Sana'a wanted more than anything to help, but she knew perfectly well what would happen if she tried to harness her divine healing power, something that had almost killed Ajaia of the Vez'sinai. What Sana'a didn't know was that as her tears, shed fragments of her divinity, plopped onto Morois' skin a radiance spread until it thinly covered her body. It then sunk in and vanished, sealing the wounds perfectly. A dull pain lingered where they had been, and it itched, but the flesh was made whole.

• dyne-jpg.779645

Goddess of Drama and Civilization
    Starting conversations
    The Lady Dyne
    3b54e7b2265112adf2b8b801c2debe67.jpg.cf.jpg

Now that enough Gods had arrived, it was time to start the party proper. With a snap of her finger, the tea tables disappeared. No, they were flung to another floating island at such speed it looked like they disappeared. Any Gods that found them still wanting for drinks or snacks would find invisible servants carrying trays of refreshment just within their reach. Her red lips parted, showing off her pearl white teeth in a smile. An aromatic scent of flowers permeated the whole island, coming off of Dyne.

"Welcome, Gods and Goddesses, new and old, to my Garden Party. Do forgive my earlier farce of a tea party; it's just a silly hobby of mine and it's awfully fun to catch everyone off-guard with something so inanely mundane like a tea party, but let's get to the heart of this matter, shall we?"

Dyne clapped her hands twice. With the last echo of her clap fading into the distance, the clouds around the Secret Garden unravelled like balls of yarn. Their whites were dyed with red, blue, orange, and another myriad of colours before weaved once again into beautiful tapestries. Each tapestry pictured different scenes, from a grand battle to a serene picture of tranquillity. The Old Gods might recognize the figures of the Snake, Khades, and other Gods and Minor Gods who were around from before the war. The New Gods might recognise themselves each in a portrait-like tapestry, surrounded by question marks symbol around them.

"This, my darlings, is my Story Weave," Dyne proudly gestured to the tapestries all around. "each picture shows an event of the past, a piece of knowledge, a squabble, anything I feel like weaving down at the moment. Gaze into them long enough and you will be able to see the details in them like when did it happen, who was involved, et cetera. I remember how awfully difficult it was being a new God, so why give out some help? If you have any piece of knowledge you want to bring home, ask one of the invisible servants around and they will ready a knowledge crystal for you when you are ready to leave the party. I learnt how to make one from Quan'cath oh- it was five years after the World's creation, I believe? Time passes so quickly when you have fun."

An invisible servant put a crystal in Dyne's hand to demonstrate. The crystal was translucent with a small, light sphere in its centre. While Dyne showed the crystal off, several of the tapestries had new patterns weaved into them. Estus and Surtyr had their names weaved in while Gazzath' had his godhood now embroidered under his skeletal figure.

"I have two small announcements to make before this gathering officially starts. I have decided to let Humans out once again, so they will be everywhere on the continent in just a few years, so do be ready for it." Enthusiastic whistles and claps came from all around until Dyne stopped them with a raised hand. She continued once the noise died down.

"As for the second announcement, it's a reminder for all the Old Gods and something New Gods should pay attention to. Absolutely no trespassing into the Human Valley without permission! No walking in there as a God, no sending in mortals, no blessing or cursing humans there, no proselytizing! In short, absolutely, completely, totally, certainly, thoroughly, surely, decisively, no divine influence allowed in Human Valley without telling me about it first. If any of you darlings decides to be naughty about it,"

Dyne cupped one hand over her left cheek and smiled. "I just have to punish you personally."

A hint of blood appeared amongst the sea of floral scent.

OOC Note:
    The Story Weave is a plot device to bring New Gods up to date with the Old Gods! If they need general information about past gods, what happens in the war, the history of mortals (any history unrelated to humans will be pitifully meagre), they can see it in the Story Weave.

There's also more informational weaves that's like how to gods for dummies'.There's Dyne's note on how to create mortals, animals, and plants, her general rules on blessings and curses, how to use 'shapeshift' properly to look 'godly' in front of mortals, what not to do to mortals (very weak. Proceed with cautions) and some politics and economy lessons if any of the gods arer interested in those.
    Mentions: Solirus Solirus Nessi Nessi jmann jmann GrieveWriter GrieveWriter Selee-01 Selee-01 StaidFoal StaidFoal Kenji Jensai Kenji Jensai Remembrance Remembrance

Users who are viewing this thread

Back