• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy A World Anew

Characters
Here

SirDerpingtonIV

A Campfire at the End of Time

For uncounted eons, the Void had been nothing. Over time, energies had amassed within it, cosmic power taking the shape of beings. Of Gods. With a great burst of light that illuminated the whole of the universe, a flash of vibrant color that roared out into the emptiness at the speed of light. The first of the Gods had come into being, and was not alone for very long, before the others did as well, exploding to life with unimaginable power to fill the emptiness, until eventually, all the Gods had gathered that seemed as if they would, at least for now.

Great Gods of all sizes and shapes floated in the empty void beside one another, and for a few, long moments, there was silence. A Great Serpent, a great, haired beast, a god with no face, Gods in masks, gods with wings, a great white Dragon, and many more, all having come into existence at roughly the same time.

Vez'Arai, the Great Serpent reared up, shaking its head like a dog would to free itself of water, before turning its great, blue, glowing eyes down upon all gathered before it. The Void was eternal before this, and they were the first, the first of anything, really. The Serpent shuddered, and opened its jaws, a hundred, sharp teeth in its jaws, and a blue light in the yawning cavern of his throat, the light of some great power. The Serpent examined the others, its minds coming to terms with itself, with its own identity.

The great, elongated, hair-like fins of the Serpent floated about its head and back, drifting along behind the great creature as it moved, swirling around the other Gods, almost... adjusting to its size, to motion in general. It was a creature beyond comparrison, a leviathan of immense size whose coils could encircle the other Gods, whose motions almost parted the Void around it, its great eyes being of singular color, and reflecting, as if looking into the surface of azure water. Eventually, it spoke, in a voice that was deep, but surprisingly smooth, and almost noble, given its collossal body. "I am Vez'Arai, the Serpent, and I greet you all for the first time," There was no doubt the thing was capable of roars and growls, but its normal speaking voice was bearable. It lowered its head towards the rest of them, its lips shaking with the force of its exhale, a warm, blue mist forming in the void around it.

"I feel... a great hunger, an urge," the Serpent spoke, feeling with the core if its being an urge, to use its great powers to create. The being knew, almost instinctually, that its power was without definition, without limit. It knew as well, that the rest of them were similar, though it did not know their names. "This urge is a command that tells one to create, I shall partake in it." The great creature moved forward, its body slithering through the empty void. It turned its head back at them, jaw opening, that great light in its throat growing, before it turned away once more, and let loose a great beam of bluish light, which extended out about half the length of the creature's body, its end being a single, growing orb of similar color. It closed its mouth then, smoke pouring forth from its nostrils like the bellows of a great furnace, before it spoke once more.

"Here is the foundation for the great works of our future. Now, speak. Who are you all?"

Last edited:
The Faceless God came together like a child. His knees and arms curled around him as he slipped lifelessly into existence. And then... he perceived. As of waking from a dream, he could understand. He was himself and they were something else. The Primeval, he wondered. Was he always here, or was he a beginning. And if he did begin, what of the void that came before him. Nothing comes from nothing, then something must have been here even before him. Then, the Faceless God extended his limbs and straightened his back and he came face to face with the others. Beings just like him. And the Serpent spoke. It called itself Vez ’Arai. The Serpent spoke of an urge to create. Create what? Suddenly, a great smoke surged from the maws of the god and addressed them all. The Faceless God, however, did not know the answer to the Serpent’s question so, with curious wonder, he went deep into thought.

Carefully, the Faceless God extended his arms forward and with his fingers, began etching together symbols of various shapes right into the fabric of reality. Then, those symbols disappeared. The Faceless God reaches out once more and tried again. And again... and again... trying to create the semblance of language. But the Primeval did not know the answer. So, he went deeper into thought.

Perhaps it wasn’t language that needed to be the start. Perhaps the start needed to be deeper, simpler, more abstract. The Faceless God reaches out once more and began to etch into existence lines, shapes, and in that moment, he understood the nature of which things could take form. There, he saw and understood and circle, a square, a triangle. The shapes disappeared and he began putting together complex arrangement of shapes to create the first symbol he could comprehend. The one that told him who he was:
C43183C9-DE3E-4A9D-B8BD-D65F02025CFA.jpeg

“I am Pandora,” were his first words. He began to rearrange the symbols, all the shapes, circles, and lines to form an alphabet. Language. And with these newfound symbols, Pandora etched his name into reality. He understood who he was. But he did not understand why he was. What was his purpose? Conjuring up the symbol of his identity once more, he went into deep thought. The urge... that was what the Serpent named it. It commanded him to create. Pandora felt something deep within his essence and it spread through him like a fire.

“I am Pandora, and I am the one who seeks to know all things.”

585208Sera "The Herald of Battle"
A yellow light filled the voided darkness around what appeared to be a suit of armor with wings. The almost angelic statue came to life with the light filling its body, it amassed into a ring directly behind his head the light looped around infinitely just like the armor's power. When the armor opened his concinnous his purpose came to him an instinct deep in his core rang out. War. Shape. Command. The words echoed in his head so loudly and then vanished and when the armor looked around he saw many creatures that he could sense as being like him. The armors kin had many shapes and sizes that ranged from small to height and peaceful looking too threatening, but when the armor gazed upon them all he could feel was compassion towards his kin. A black serpent reared its head up before encircling the group, the armor looked up its body observing it before the serpent spoke.
"I am Vez'Arai, the Serpent, and I greet you all for the first time," The armor met Vez'Arai's as did the rest of the people.
"I feel... a great hunger, an urge, This urge is a command that tells one to create, I shall partake in it." Vez'Arai then moved away from the group and spewed out a ball of light before turning back towards them once more.

"Here is the foundation for the great works of our future. Now, speak. Who are you all?" The suit of armor felt conflict in that question, he knew that they were all powerful and similar but he could also tell they were different. At the same time, one of his kin started extending his arms forward and he started drawing in the void but it appeared he was struggling. The armor extended its wings and floated around his kin observing from a distance while wondering what he was doing until finally, silence tore the veil.

“I am Pandora, and I am the one who seeks to know all things." Pandora answered the serpent, causing the armor to stop observing Pandora. A thought entered the armors mind as he slowly wondered what his purpose was.

"Sera...I am Sera" The armor named himself so while looking between his siblings Pandora and Vaz'Arai.

"I am the end result of conflict between beings, I sway the battles and plan for attacks while ruling over the tides of war...I will be the death of thousands...over petty reasons..." Sera sorrowfully spoke the words understanding the full weight of them. Sera knew not where the words came from but he knew they were true almost as if through instinct he knew his true nature. Sera would be hated by all involved in the wars to come but he also had a feeling that war was needed to make creatures stronger, perhaps that's how he got to where he was but the answer was lost to Sera.

KIRU RAPTURE
kiru_rapture__by_revlis999_dd8oes8-pre.jpg
The god of the deceased's face came into being before any other part of him. A pale mask of some sort of bone, smooth and symmetrical with round glowing eyes still shut in slumber. As the rest of him began to form his eyelids twitched for a moment, and then opened.
Upon opening these eyes, The Divine experienced pain for the first time. With a great cracking sound, enormous in its entirety, resounding throughout existence, the being known as Kiru Rapture gasped with horror. As his still-forming celestial body doubled over, an armor of strange fabric and plates of metal formed around the deathly pale, star bright body of the newborn Death God. Recovering his composure and blinking several times with glowing white eyes, the god found himself.
His hands dripping with dark divinity, the god pulled the broken piece of bone from his face, howling psychically with pain. His realization and disgust unrestrained had caused this. He had been undisciplined and had suffered for it. He wouldn't let it happen again.
Looking towards the other gods who had already formed, Kiru felt a sort of familiarity with them despite having never seen them or hell, anything before. He began to drift towards them before realizing behind the two forming deities, a third massive form watched. Kiru's eyes glanced up quickly to the large deity and met the serpent's for a second, glimpsing for a moment an exceedingly vast repository of knowledge and... compassion?
"I will be the death of thousands..." one of the three beings whispered as he floated among them.
Kiru looked with empathy upon the armored god that glowed with such struggling energies. "Worry not brother. You are not alone in this." He said as he reached the group, taking note of the ever-expanding circle of gods.
The third god announced its presence as Pandora, shaping strange sigils in the void around them, with an air of almost frustration. A god of knowledge then, already shaping his first language. Kiru would've laughed if he'd had a good grasp on what sort of humor he liked at that moment.
Swiveling back towards the Massive deity in front of him, Kiru projected his voice throughout the empty cosmos, letting the sound of his introduction be carried throughout space-time.

"I am Kiru Rapture, Guide of the void and ruler of death. I feel your hunger Vex'Arai and I am honored to create the first of beings with you as my compatriot."
Bowing to the serpent slightly and then to the crowd of divine beings gathered among the emptiness,

"And I mean that towards all of you, let us create a truly great world here."

victor-adame-art-illustration-01-atraxa-praetors-voice.jpg
A large, amorphous ball formed at the beginning and slowly it took shape into something more corporeal, thick slabs of what could only be described as plates of some kind could be seen until a crack was heard, it split down the middle and slowly opened revealing an almost humanoid being within. Still in the fetal position the large being slowly but surely moved its limbs, every movement was almost violently jerky, and followed by small but many cracking noises. To the being, the cracking of limbs was not painful, it was even rather satisfying, akin to cracking the knuckles, or moving a limb that hasn't moved in a long time. This happened for a good few seconds before an arm shot out with a large snapping sound, followed by the rest of its limbs and appendages. It stopped for a few seconds before two extremely long tails stretched down, as each tail segment straightened out it sounded as if stone slabs were being slid upon each other and snapping into place gently.

Once fully stretched The being turned to look at its fellow creatures, its skin, pale white, smooth, almost plate-like segments dominated the bodies features, it had no eyes, where there should be as a simple face plate stretching out to horns. below that however were a more conventional looking mouth, cheeks and chin. She looked at everyone with curious and yet an adoring smile, everyone seemed to be beautiful in their own way. From the large serpentine being to the rest of the humanoid ones, and others without a true form. One by one she listened to each make their own introductions, Vez'Arai, the large serpent who had demonstrated a creation of some sort, Pandora, one that seemed to scape etchings into the space itself, Seras, the one that bravely claimed that he will be responsible for so many deaths, and then Kiru, who claimed to have the same hunger as Vez'Arai.

When no one else spoke up next, She supposed it was time to name herself and show the pretties what she can do. "i.." Her voice was deep and coarse, so unexpected it stopped her for a few seconds as she put a hand on her throat. "i.." This time the sound was more pleasing but it still held its roots of when she first talked. Holding out her empty hand to everyone she closed it, and focused everything she had into it until she felt something underneath. With a growing smile she opened her palm, revealing a tree. "i am Shaldressyr, i bring life," what was once a single tree saplings sprouted around it. "..Fertility.." the saplings that just sprouted suddenly grew into full sized trees mirroring the first one she made. "..and growth." Bringing another hand around to support her daughters she gave them a pat. "you are all so beautiful," She glanced at each and every single one of them. "i will be glad to be able to create with you all." she bowed her head to everyone, each of her movements slow and methodical.

Mother of Civilisation and Agriculture

Dyne
Existance
Interaction: Kiru, Shaldressyr​
She came to be holding a white parasol. Her voluptuous body shaped into elegance by an ivory dress. Her golden hair fell to her shoulder. With full lips red as an apple, she hid her eyes under a sun hat, white as her dress with a stripe as red as her lips. She fluttered her eyes open, seeing the world from under the shade of her parasol and hat.

Dyne, the Lady twirled her parasol, slightly curling the right part of her lips upward. She raised her left leg forward. The hem of her dress was pulled, revealing smooth rosy skin under. She peeked at the others, coming into terms with herself, her identity, and the existence of others beside her.

The Serpent was the first to attempt communication. He introduced himself as Vez' Arai. His voice was deep, reverberating down to her bones. Though his body could easily constrict her body, Dyne reacted with nothing but a smile. She knew instinctively though her form was frail, her power was not.

Vez' Arai created a world. She stopped twirling her parasol. Her eyes went over the world curiously. The world, to her, was barren. A blank canvas. Again, Dyne curled the right part of her lips upward. If she did not find it interesting, she only needed to make it so.

Came next after the Serpent Pandora, who declared to wish to know everything without a face to see. Dyne inclined her head slightly to the left in response. How so, such an idea could be appealing? To know everything, to wait for nothing, was it not boring?

Next after Pandora was a beautiful figure adorned with majestic pair of wings, Sera. His sorrow, too, she did not understand. Was it such a sad affair for a mortal's life to end? Was not the meaning of a mortal life to burn brightly like a candle, to end as it ended?

When the next god, Kiru, expressed his sentiment, Dyne became unable to stop herself from smiling. A smile that showcased her pearl white teeth, rowed nearly inside her mouth. How kind, how caring. Something she would have difficulty to be, toward beings not even in existence yet.

"Come, now. Not all can be everlasting such as us. An end is not as bad as it sounds, is it?"

The one who spoke next was Shaldressyr. She who governed life, fertility, and growth. Life. Dyne adjusted the angle of her hat, hiding the obvious glimmer in her eyes. Life.

How wonderful could mortals be? To live a finite life, a line with a defined ending and beginning, to walk the world, achieving their best in the confinement of their time!

"We shall talk more in the future, Shaldressyr."

Dyne pinched the hem of her dress with her left hand and curtsied, her right hand firmly around the handle of her parasol.

"I am Dyne, one who shall rule order and civility, who shall teach for ease in survival for those who walk this world."

Her long, slender middle finger pressed against her thumb. A snap echoed in the darkness. Drops of red dripped down her parasol, forming a pool below. The pool shifted and wavered, slowly creating a shape resembling Dyne.

Dyne lifted her dress upward. The red figure of liquid turned solid as she dipped her toe to its head. Red turned into blood. Blood turned into flesh. Flesh gave way for bones. Bones sculpted the skin. Face, limbs, a figure similar yet different from Dyne was created.

The humanoid figure now floated lifelessly beside Dyne. It was two meters tall. Its hair black and short, with broad shoulders and defined muscles. The figure rippled, and from it appeared another figure. It was shorter than its precedent. Its hair golden and reached its back, with developed chest and slender body.

"This shall be my children, mine to groom," she said to the rest. "I name their form humanoid. Their kind humanity. Their race humans."

Last edited:
The gods see white, glowing, crystal-like feathers falling from above them and down comes a heavenly scaled being with white, crystalline scales, six magnificent wings that could envelope them all, and a humanoid figure. The feathers begins to float away into the nothingness surrounding them and illuminates around them more. This being descend and looks to them all.

First, He looks to the many gods before him. His brothers and sisters so to speak. Some look so intriquite in the design, otheres look simple, and some look monstrous. They all looked so peculiar, so unique. This being then look this illuminated orb before him that was created by the Serpent "Magnificent...." The being reaches out, almost to touch it but re-frames from doing so looking to the other gods surrounding it. "I am Etyphonium. It is more than a pleasure to see you all. Let us not dally on the pleasntries of being. There is more to be brought to this darkness." He says in an ethereal voice without even opening his mouth "I wisk the elements at my fingertips. Like so." Etyphonium takes the orb in hand and the feathers that float around them are absorbed into it, causing it to burn with a heveanly brightness that pratically blinds them. He then let's it float into the air and smaller orbs begins to shoot themselves across the darkness, illuminating their way altogether. "We can't exactly work in the dark now can we?"

A small, heavy mass, a orb as dark, yet darker than the void sat in space. Like th others, a mind began to form; yet it was incomplete or perhaps it was complete, its disorder began to take control as its mind span into a frenzy of screams and praises in languages that didnt exist. The chorus of noises soon took a form, the long string of words coming together "Yar'ku'kathurgonn-harroth Gufathnir Harkonithh!" And soon would come a blight to the gods eyes. A deep, roiling, yellow vortex of dark tentacles and tendrils would soon expand before collapsing in on itself. A large flash of light ensued before Yar'ku'kathurgonn-harroth Gufathnir Harkonithh, The Mad God came into being. "Ahhh..." the great creature sighed, its yellow robed body held aloft by a number of tentacles "I am Yar'ku'kathurgonn-harroth Gufathnir Harkonithh..." it said, taking a pause "I am madness.." it said. The beings voice was deep, yet it fluctuated slightly, almost sounding like it was underwater.

The Mad God looked to his peers, examining each of them. They all had such noble goals, in his mind it was a shame they would never come to realise the impossibilty of perfection, as they where in its very presence, disorder, distraction and madness was put in form for them all to see.

The new god was left in confusion when The Great Serpent asked its name. "Do I have a name?" It searched its mind, a tangle of so many thoughts, images and knowledge. It scanned the surrounding void as if it could answer this. Did it have a purpose? Yes. But what?

Suddenly a tree sprouted and the new god floated to it, drawn by the serene beauty it cast. Unable to contain its wonder, the formless god reached out for a low hanging leaf. Upon contact, the form rippled and with a shudder was suddenly enveloped in leaves and wood and root. It now looked like a mass of unkempt brush, though it jiggled in pure mirth at the change. This felt right. The god could see clearer now, and in its heart felt a surge of love for the growing wonder before it. This wasn't all though.

Dyne created something new and the god rushed over to see, the amorphous mass of loose leaves flowing behind it as it moved, like an enormous tail.

"A human!" It exclaimed with a voice like wind through leaves. It loomed over the nearest one, the female, admiring the shape. Like it had done with the tree it reached out to touch the human. That is if Dyne didn't stop it. Regardless, the outcome was the same. With a soft rustle, the bushy mass parted somewhat, flowing around a new shape within its centre. It looked like the human. "Why doesn't it have fur? Or claws? Its eyes are so small, how does it see? And...oh!" she gasped in happy surprise. "No tail!"

As she talked her form began to shift away from symmetry with Dyne's creation, new features appearing at her mention. Her eyes became orange with large pupils and tawny markings skittered along her skin, spotted in some places and striped in others. Her feet became more paw-like and her hair darkened to rust, growing as wild as her cloak.

The goddess tilted her head, thinking back on the tree and the humans. Something was missing, but what? It was caught on the tip of her tongue. Wait, no it wasn't. That was just...

She opened her mouth and was surprised when a creature jumped out. It stopped a short distance in front of her and as she laid eyes upon it she could see it take greater shape. Fur rustled all over its form as it grew in size, stopping when it was just over two times the breadth of one human hand. That was of course not counting the silky tail.

Curious, the goddess crouched down on her hands and knees, levelling her eyes with the rich brown of its own. What she saw in them was precious beyond any shimmering light, beyond timelessness. It had to be kept. The goddess watched as the creature dashed past her and climbed up the first tree, its new paws clumsy on the smooth wood. A wild joy lept in her heart and she chased after it while the other gods were talking. She looked up at it from the base of the tree, grinning from ear to ear, but this happiness soon faded when the creature lost its footing on a branch. There was the snap of twigs and a squeak as it tumbled down. Quickly, the goddess caught it, but the damage had already been done.

As she held the creature she noticed its paw was hurt, and inside she could sense something had broken... just like the twig above. A great sadness struck the goddess. It wouldn't be able to climb again. How fragile was this life? Death could take it so easily... too easily.

She glanced towards the lord of death, checking to see if he had noticed yet. Then a mischievous light glimmered in her eyes. She waved her hand and the creature was made whole again, and when it rose once more it was different. Stronger. It climbed up her arms, more surefooted than before, and rested on the goddess's shoulder. Short feathers were now mixed in its fur, enough for simple gliding. Not forgetting the tree, she touched the broken branch and it was renewed.

Once this was done she looked down at the other gods from her perch on the first tree. "I'm Sana'a." she declared suddenly as if only remembering now. "I am resilience. I will heal what is wounded and keep life always one step ahead of demise. In me is the compassion for all things." She grinned with deep pride and gave her new friend a pat on the head.

Sana'a was content to stay where she was, her legs swaying beneath her, but something caught her attention. The glowing orb! In one swift motion, she leapt from the tree and landed beside the newborn realm.

Her eyes shined in the light, wide and curious. "Hey, Shaldressyr! You can put more trees! We can cover the world in them! There can be different types too! And lots of things to live in them." Ideas were flowing in her head, suddenly aching to be put to use. Or maybe it was just because the god of creativity was nearby. The leaves of her cloak began to change shape and hue, as if in response to her thoughts. She didn't even notice the madness god, as she was too enthralled by the ball of light.

fa172adcf27807e128160a14cf0a3730.jpg

Last edited:
Shaldressyr watched as another goddess came over to her daughters and played around in it, it made her smile that the others were enjoying her creation bringing the tree and consequently Sana'a up to her 'face' she watched as the energetic goddess requested more trees to cover everything in them. It made her giggle a little bit as she floated over to the core that the serpent had made, putting a hand on it leaving three others to support her daughters, she frowned. The surface of the core was hard, too hard for her daughters to thrive in, floating away she turned over to the other gods, "please, hold them for me." Reaching out with her hands she let go of her daughters, causing them to float in the void that they all currently dwelled in, without waiting she turned back to the large core and floated back to it, all arms outstretched as if ready to embrace it. Once she made contact with the core, her wings were slowly opened wide, the sound of cracks and straining were heard as her wings seemingly grew larger and larger stretching over the core, eventually enveloping it with her embrace until it couldn't be seen anymore.

The scene was similar to her birthing now, her wings conjoined to create a ball of white plate-like chitinous fiber, but soon that wasnt the only thing that happened. The same sound of cracking was heard, similar to when she first moved, the ball seemed to move in a wave like motion the origin point of the movement was where her body once was. A green light could be seen moving with the waves, as if acting as a heart beat, each beat made the ball grow in size once more. After a few moments of this happening, the ball broke in two and her wings receded back to their normal size, and Shaldressyr brought her face out of the earth to look at what she had created, getting onto her knees she straightened her body up to see a landscape of nutrient rich soils and mountains as tall or even taller than she was. Although basic, for the volume she had created she thought it was suffice enough to impress the other gods and goddesses. Looking up to them with a smile she flapped her wings once, and floated back toward all of them.

"this, shall be our world we create upon." Reach out once again to her daughters and placing them on her palm she went back down to the planet, finding the largest area of flat land, placing her daughters down in the middle. Their roots came alive, slowly reaching down into the dirt digging their way to feed on the soil their mother brought them. Shaldressyr couldnt wait to see what everyone else would create, and what their creations would make, how this world will change from its basic form as it is now, and even How her daughters will shape the world.

The Serpent coiled about, examining the other Gods who had come to be thus far. Its coils circled about the core of the planet it had created, before it slithered away, leaving the core bare, a ball of heat and energy floating before all of them. The Serpent rejoined the others, examining the great light that the dragon had made. The Serpent approached, examining the newborn star, its light reflecting in the great, blue eyes of the creature, before it turned its gaze to everyone once more.

Gods of Knowledge, War, Death, Life, Civility, the elements... and madness. The Serpent examined each and every one of them, the blue, sulfuric smoke trailing from its nostrils, that blue light still visible, glowing like a sun, from behind its lips. "You are all... interesting." The great creature coiled back for a moment, as if in thought, before replying to their words. "Pandora..." The serpent took a few moments for thought, as if considering its words. "You know everything, for everything is nothing, and you know nothing." The Serpent let out a sort of rumbling chuckle, blinking its eyes as it beheld him. "Jest aside, there shall be much for you to learn, knowing one." The serpent turned its gaze next to war. "I do not wish conflict to exist... but if you do not wish it either... perhaps friends we may be." The Serpent turned once more as it was addressed by the masked god of death, and the Serpent beheld him. "Your willingness to help us create is appreciated, Kiru Rapture.

The Serpent surely would have addressed all the other Gods, but it instead turned its glowing gaze to the star as it was made above them, a blinding source of light. “I shall... do something with that later,” the serpent spoke, blinking it’s great blue eyes before it looked back to the new world, as the goddess of life and fertility gave his core a surface, a world around it of rock. The serpent loomed closer to this planet, jaws hanging open as if fit to consume it.

“Very good, Shaldressyr, but there is more to do with this,” the Serpent spoke, before the whole of its body lit up with a strange light and the Serpent shrank, before diving suddenly into the surface of the planet, the whole of its body disappearing under the earth as it began to create tunnels and caves and crevices, its great serpentine body appearing back on the surface every once in a while, sometimes almost transparent as the serpent moved through the rocky surface as if it wasn’t there.

Eventually, the Serpent was finished, and to his great blue eyes, he could see all of the tunnels he had made, all the caves, twisting beneath the world’s surface, through its mountains and under the ground. Space for many creatures.

Last edited:
The Gods were having seemed to be having a great time in their current state… too much of a great time. In a single moment or maybe not, perhaps both at the same time while none existing, Detwyej appeared.

At first it looked around everywhere and nowhere while being everywhere and nowhere. “Hmm this won’t do” With that it’s form began to take shape from an indescribable mess to a more comprehensive 3 dimensional being that looked similar to all of the other… what should it call those individuals. It pondered while ignoring the voices of all other beings around him, “Ah that’s it we’ll be called Beings” It felt so proud that it was able to come up with such a delightful and incredible name for the beings around him. “Wait, no that won’t work either being would be too broad.” It kept pondering and thinking on more name for all those other beings around it.

“Well since I can’t come up with any names I’ll think of a name for myself.” It kept on thinking, maybe a bit too hard this time as his form began to shift slightly into 2 dimensional and 7th dimensional. “How about Detzwyej… Yeah that’s good, hmmm maybe I’ll call all those other things Gods I suppose.” As the Gods were creating new things Detzwyeg stopped Its thinking and began observing what was being created. Its face gleamed with excitement if it had any. It quickly checked if it had a face by simply touching it’s face. “Nope not there… Probably for the best.”

It began thinking of all the possibilities and uncertainties that come with creation which only got it much more excited, and it was about to create something, though it wasn’t certain what it wanted to create. “Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm” Detzwyeg sat down on nothing with it’s hand on it’s chin thinking on something to do, uncertain on what to begin with.

No!
I want to go back...
I am afraid.

"I am?"
Amon's body floated in the emptiness of everything. He felt as though he was ripped from a warm dream and cast into the abyss, and there he lay motionless; Floating.
'I am'
That thought swirled around in Amon's head, and several moments passed.

"I am, Amon."

(Yes, extra set of arms, and without clothes)

Slowly this time Amon opened his eyes and beheld for the first time.
Before him were strange entities, he felt a kin to them.
Something beats in Amon's chest, he reaches, and his hand meets his pectoral.
'Warmth'
"What is this?"
Then Amon saw something wonderful, great beacons of light in the darkness, he followed their trail until his eyes fell upon a sphere of energy and matter. One of the entities was coiling around it and Amon watched as he carved his cosmic hide into the crust of the sphere. Numerous tunnels and caverns were formed.
Amon sat up and instinctively moved his limbs to encase each other in a specific manner, he closed his eyes and looked within.

And so it was, the forces, the energy, became still.
"You will work together."
And so it was, the two forces of energy began to harmoniously swirl, a gyre was formed.
In this moment Amon awoke for the second time and he expanded to his true form.

Then Amon spoke audibly for the first time, addressing his kin.
"I am, Amon. The Enlightened One, and I seek balance in all things."

#ffd5a5​

Mother of Civilisation and Agriculture

umbrella-painting-jpg.585272

Dyne
Existence
Interaction: Sana'a​
Came after her Etyphonium in all his light and glory. His feathers white and pristine, glistening like crystals. The Lady eyed the elements curiously. Their abundance had their own virtue, changes in quantity resulted in difference on the world. Curious. She could make use of them.

Sana'a called herself resilience. Her interest in humans gladdened Dyne. They were her children, after all. Her first creation from her birth.

"They have hair, thin as it is in place of fur. No claws on their body, yet they should face danger cannot be stopped by only their body,"
explained Dyne, smiling. "they should be marvelous pieces on the world."

As the trees took roots, the formerly barren land slowly burst with colour. Moss and grass changed the brown and grey into green. Trees and saplings of different kind emerged from the earth, reaching for the sky with their height. The idle, dull canvas now had a background. A background vibrant with life and vitality.

The Serpent moved below ground. Tunnels, caverns were made. Secrets to be uncovered in the future by those who dwell on the surface. Ah, how interesting!

"I shall have my turn, now."

From her parasol fell white ashes. The ash touched plants and disappeared. It touched the sea and animals appeared. Cows, chickens, horses, birds, tigers, goats. Many kind climbed out of the water and instinctively looked for their own habitat in the world. The silent world became more lively with the cries of animals.

Dyne stepped down onto the world. Elements, Ethyphonium called it. The world was filled with elements, jumbled in a mess. Well, she shall rectify it. A sphere enveloped the world, dividing it by regions. Different location required different plants, different species. Different soil composition sustained different ecosystems. Difference caused difference, and she tuned everything to allow for survival and adaptations for the mortals later.

586123Sera "The Herald of Battle"
Sera after naming himself as the God of War went into thought about it. How Sera would be the end for so many things and at first he felt saddened by that fact. Then a boom rang throughout his chest only he could hear, again and again, it rang out Sera heard a whisper from inside his head simply whispering 'war'. Getting lost in his head he failed to notice his fellow gods popping into existence and missed their exploits that were being made.

"I do not wish conflict to exist... but if you do not wish it either... perhaps friends we may be." Vez'Arai the great serpent spoke to Sera drawing his attention. Sera could no longer hear the whisper of war or could he no longer feel the booming in his chest. Sera wanted to respond to Vez'Arai but before he could Vez'Arai turned to talk to another god named Shaldressyr. Sera then watched as Vez'Arai glowed and shrank down to the planet below Sera noticed it looked different from when he last looked at it.

Two more gods appeared before Sera as Dyne started to mold the earth below. All of Sera's siblings were either creating or still appearing, Sera flapped his wings in the void of space and started descending towards the planet below. As he grew closer and closer to the Earth Sera started to speed up more and more and just a few miles above the earth Sera made a large dome appear below him that would contain the blast and then Sera's flight was so fast that a sonic boom appeared just behind him before slamming into a ground.

The Shake could be felt around the globe as the dome quickly filled with smoke then both the smoke and dome disappeared, Sera was standing in a great canyon that was made by his decent. Sera held his arms up outstretching his wings he held the broken ground in the air and made their location permanent in the sky many islands big and small stayed in the sky.

"These Islands shall be the home of my people, Their wings will be the only thing to carry them to the heights required to live...and they shall rule the battlefield...Just as I will." Sera spoke while standing in the canyon still observing his floating islands, he flew upwards above the islands and looked down on them as they were now the islands were little more than clumps of dirt and rock in the air. Sera combined many of the smaller islands together until there were only five floating islands left in the sky, Sera grabbed trees that his fellow god Shaldressyr made and moved them to the five islands making them habitable. Then standing on the biggest island while looking down Sera did not like the look of the canyon below so he flew up once again finding a great body of water. Sera took some of the water and fish inside and moved it into the canyon making a great lake below the floating islands and finally, Sera landed back on the biggest island and name
d it Megistos the home of his people.

"We can go down now?" Sana'a asked, visibly excited. The vegetation of her cloak rustling even the unnamed creature on her shoulder chattered happily. She watched as Dyne created more animals, her eyes wide like shiny coins. So many, yet all were beautiful. She had the urge to go to them, and so she did.

With a gleeful whoop, Sana'a jumped down into the new world, just like Sera had done. The only difference was that she didn't have wings, and let the winds rush against her face. It howled against her ears and raked at her lush coat, loosening stray leaves that fell to the earth like a vibrant rain. Wherever they landed, new variations of trees sprung up.

Halfway down, Sana'a noticed that Sera was picking up speed and would collide heavily with a portion of the world. Her eyes went to the wandering animals Dyne had created, and seeing how they didn't seem to care about the encroaching danger, became worried. Was it apathy or ignorance? They were so precious... too precious to let their lives be taken so easily. Perhaps they themselves didn't understand the value of their life. She'd have to change that.

Shortly before Sera made contact a green burst of energy erupted from Sana'a, rippling over the world in a vivid wave. From that moment until it met its end, life would hear her call. The beasts that had been lazing under the impact zone fled, suddenly aware of the danger they were in. They all ran together, prey and predator, united by the will to survive.

Sana'a heard the resounding crack of the earth just before she herself touched down onto the new world. She was in the middle of what would be known as a grassland, though it was incomplete. Perhaps she'd do something about that later, but now she was focussed on the fleeing beasts. There was a hill between her vision and the War God's crater, so she ran up it. Did the creatures survive? She could hear a rumble as she neared the top of the hill and just when she reached its peak she realized what it was. A stampede of creatures.

The goddess let them rush around her for a moment, her eyes filled in awe at these beautiful creations. They made her heart stir and before long she turned to run with them, hooting and howling with glee. Even the first creature jumped from her arms to join them. giphy.gifWith every footfall she made new plants began to bloom outwards like a ripple upon still water, rushing over the surrounding hills and filling them with flowers, herbs, and a whole array of diverse plants. Behind her, insects sprung from her cloak like an iridescent banner and made their homes among the fresh growth.

Sana's guided the stampede, running through each of the environments Dyne had set up. The animals that ran alongside the Goddess seemed to change when they passed into a suitable habitat, growing different patterns and features to better adapt to their new home. Some would branch off from the stampede, content with their new habitat, but others -- even of the same shape -- would continue on with Sana'a. They would populate other areas, though would never look the same as their kin in other places. Their environments were different and so were they to match it.

• It was like a flicker in the fabric of reality itself. The disturbance was small at first, almost completely ignorable like a small anomaly that would reform itself into normalcy. But the flickers stays there, for a very instantaneous chance of it returning back to nothingness, it didn't. In fact, it stayed there, growing even larger into something that should have not taken form in the first place. Eventually, a rapture of space-time formed within the flicker, growing larger quickly before it stopped at size only slightly larger than human.

"Uwaahh, so many deities are here! 'tis such a joyous moment!"

From within the space-time rapture, an unlikely being in the form of a mere young girl emerged with her face gleaming in excitement. Of course, those who knows her well, knows the true nature of this childlike being. It was but a mere facade, a facet of mischievous deity who ruled over the duality of reality. Her youthful appearance is but a mere one side of the boundaries of time itself, for being youthful and being elderly is only a boundary away compared to her innumerable power.

Gazing toward every other gods and goddesses around her, the All-encompassing Gate bowed down in great honor, for those who stood here before and after her, the deities which represents one aspect of reality each, they are the very reason of her existence. They are the concepts, some stood alongside each other and other opposes. Whatever it is, she stood between them, all at once, as the one who unites and divides at the same time. She is the boundary of reality itself, for without her, one cannot separate life from death, knowledge from ignorance, or even madness from sanity. And yet she also unites them, like two side of a coin.

"Greetings, my fellow deities," said the lady in purple, now with a much more mature tone, "I am the boundary from which everything shall be defined. Hereupon I shall assume the identity of Kanon, the duality of reality itself."

And then, from the rapture of the space-time she stood on, the young lady descended upon the earth below her. Her feet softly stepped upon the soil of the young world, nearly unfazed with all the presence around her after all the respect she gave early on.

"Hark! For I am neither of good nor evil. My existence shall be that of imperfection, for those who seek joy must also know misery. For everything that knows life must also know that death never lurk faraway."

She turned her body toward one of the god, or rather, a goddess from which Kanon sensed a great power of life surging from. Her form, as well as her creation's, was similar to the one Kanon currently assume. Her heart fluttered in joy, as if she gazed upon the most beautiful of all existence.

And then, her head turned to another god, his pale mask hid his face from the other deities. From him, Kanon sensed death, the end of all that is. Unlike before, fear engulfed her heart this time. Knowing that death is inevitable does not help her even the slightest bit, for those which exist longed to stay.

"Alas, such is the fate of those who live. May they cherished their temporary existence before death took them away."

And thereupon, all mortal shall celebrate the joy of life and grief before the face of death.

Evesti - The Seamstress
Mentions: Damafaud Damafaud Petroshka Petroshka SirDerpingtonIV SirDerpingtonIV Snackofthefuture Snackofthefuture

In the void there had been nothing. No need for being. Now however, as the gods began to form, so too did their desires and the focus points of their obsessions. Time was something that held no dominion over gods yet even still it took it. What may have been ages to mortals, yet moments to gods, were taken to manifest a single thread. This thread, black and skin like, in the void slowly drifted towards the congregation of gods, lurking just beyond the innermost gathering. It beckoned to the gods to be pulled. Like a thread of skin behind a nail it begged to be pulled by others of existence. Perhaps they chose to pull at it, or perhaps they focused on other things, but with that focus she was given form. Pulled from the flesh of the void and made manifest by focus and obsession. It was now that Evesti came to be.

She was unlike the others. She was young by comparison and when presented with what she could be, she chose to take the form of a creature that was already. She mimicked Dyne's creation as best she could. The goddess' creation was the focus of her obsession and so she would become that obsession to appeal to Dyne, and all the others. Her fleshy thread twisting around a hollow void and forming a human woman with ashen skin and a smile that illuminated the darkness she had once been born from.
The last part of her body to be formed was the tip of her finger. From that finger continued the thread of obsession. It twisted and spun to form a spindle that Evesti studied more intently than any of the gods around her or their creations. It whispered and spoke of every desire of the gods near her. One spoke of stories, one spoke of humans, one spoke of knowledge, another of life as a whole. She gently pulls at the thread and finds it looped around her hands.

Evesti turns away from her thread and recalls the moments prior to her true awakening. There was an introduction within this void, beyond that strange creation that twirled and twisted. A mother of all things, a serpent, a mask, they were such strange beings that existed with her. She murmurs to the group with the voice of every being who had an obsession yet. All of the gods could hear their own voice in hers if they focused on it. "What strange beings we are. What a strange sensation it is to be, though now will I ever cease? That is the real question."
The thread begins to fill itself and forms another spindle to wrap around. She smiles at the threads and with her gift to create she makes something for herself. A gift for her creation. Mortals had no need to be celebrated yet. They hadn't willed themselves from nothing. They were given shape by the mercy of others and thus she had no interest in them. Not yet at least. She looks to Dyne and inquires about the nature of humans with little emotion to her whispers, "Do they feel?"

Last edited:
Etyphonium looks down at the humans below and ogles at their small but interesting form. "Such odd beings they are. However they look lost. Fragile even. But I can see it now. These beings will be very special. And a special kind on special world need a special star." Etyphonium pulls himself away from the new world and puts his hands out and breathes white flames into his hands. From there he begins to mold it, control it. It's once heavenly glow turns into a magnificent golden orb. It's warmth radiating in his hands. Etyphonium lets the the orb float away above the new world and as it passes, it light shines down above humanity. It continues to pass by until it comes to a slow halt across from the world. "This special star that I have made for these beings called humans, I will call 'Sun'. They too will remember this name for it is a star gifted for them and them alone." Etyphonium solemnly declares "May it provide them warmth and direction throughout eternity."

The Serpent, finished with its subterranean caves, coiled above the planet, watching the creation of the sun with its wide, glowing eyes. More gods appeared, and set about their labours, as the Serpent approached the world, gazing down upon its surface. It looked different, lit up by the light of this new sun, instead of that of distant star. The Serpent approached its surface, watching the God of War plummet like a meteor, a great flash of light and the upheaval of the Earth marking his landing spot. The Serpent let out a huff, trails of blue-ish smoke billowing from its nostrils and between its lips as the Serpent approached the planet.

Upon the larger continent, in its south-eastern edge, the Serpent found a land of sand. A low-lying land made of dunes and sand plains, an ocean of yellow, and in the west, it was red, a land of red sand, brightly colored stones, plateaus, and mesas. The Serpent coiled itself alongside these plateaus and mesas, and beheld them with its great eyes. Through the ground, the serpent saw the works of the other Gods. From one of the others, plants, and animals, basic, but alive. Lichens and fungi in the caves, and rough shrubs and grasses in the red desert, and oasises lined with trees, a fertile river valley lined with green off in the distance in those golden sands.

The river was mighty, and carried itself through both deserts, red and yellow, leading up into the mountains in the west. It was beautiful, the Serpent realized. The red sediments of the desert had mixed into the banks of the river, and formed at its delta far to the East, giving the banks a reddish hue, and the Serpent figured that one day, mortals would bestow a name upon this river, likely the Red River, in whatever tongue graced this land first.

The Serpent turned his attention to one of the mesas, and upon its top made a bowl-shaped indent, which he filled with water, and graced this new body of water with soil, sand, grass, trees, and flowers. The Serpent tilted its great head to the side, and thought of all it had seen thus far of animal life on this planet. The Serpent opened its great maw, clouds of its breath taking shape before its great, elongated head. Bone, flesh, and sinew wrapped around this smokey shape, forming, layer by layer, skeleton, organs, muscles, and skin. The Serpent grew massive horns from the creatures head, and paused to admire it. It looked like a simple creature, a large, barrel-chested mammal with four, stocky legs, appearing of a flat gray color, and appearing slightly cow-like. He focussed on the horns, making them larger and larger, and with knife-like edges, before creating spikes along the creature's hardened and reinforced spine. Stripes of white appeared on its body, as the majority of its hide turned brown. The creature was large, larger than most similar creatures on this planet so far.

"This is an Arox," the Serpent declared to no one in particular, making another beside it, smaller, and without the massive horns, a female of its species. The Serpent examined his creation, creating its instincts, behavioral patterns, and tinkering with the complexities of its microbiome and neural systems. The Serpent pulled back, jaw hinging open as it breathed blue mist upon the Aroxes, which shook briefly, eyes opening as their hearts began to beat, gaining life in a moment.

Finished with its first living creation, the Serpent created many more, and sent them away, to distant grasslands, before turning his focus to the empty air before him once more. The Serpent, in its ethereal form, thought for a long time, before finally coming to a conclusion. He bloomed fruits, flowers, and beautiful plants beside this mesa-top oasis, unreachable save a path that he carved down its side. The path was narrow, and in some places required climbing, but it'd be enough, enough to keep his creations safe. The Mesa was small, only large enough for a few houses alongside this oasis, whose fruits and plants would feed his creations, but it was enough, so his creations could survive at first.

The Serpent thought and pondered, and reached now not to its mind, but its heart. The Serpent opened its jaws, breathing forth that blue mist and slowly a body took shape, forming layer by layer as the last creature had. The Serpent had latched onto more than an idea, a work of art. Bone to muscle, to flesh and then to horn, the first of the Serpent's race was made. She appeared to be many things at once, human by shape of body, sharp of ear, and with two horns curling up from her head. They were brown, and rough of texture, almost as if made of stone. They curved up into points, and he turned his gaze down, examining her slitted yellow eyes. She had all the beauty of the newly-made sun, and even without light yet, she almost glowed. Amber colored her golden hair, and the Serpent willed forth the golden leaves of some of the nearby trees, adorning her hair in a sort of headdress, leaves stitched together by magic. He marked her face and body in red, shapes and markings that would ordain her the First of her kind.

The Serpent examined his creation slowly, and thought to himself of its workings. The Serpent thought of the distant humans, picturing them in his head, and realized something. He could not make them simply humans but of different appearance, and deep in his heart, he wanted the best for his creations. He reached for a way to achieve such... prosperity for his creations, and realized that it lied within their hearts, as their creation did in his. He crafted her soul, heart and body around this idea, and eventually, he was finished. She would be immortal, unable to be taken by death from old age, though she could die by plague, sword, or disaster, or whatever else may take her. She, and all others of her kind would be linked, mind to mind, able to feel eachother's feelings, and would possess an innate mental barrier to prevent conflict among each other.

However, she and the others would need to eat... or did they? A problem that he could solve another time, to bring his people closer to perfection. He knew, in his mind, of the rules of the nature Gods. Environments could only handle so much, animals eat only so much to sustain their populations. It would be a core problem to many species, but with unlimited might, why let it be a problem at all? Eventually, he would find a way, to limit their strain upon the environment, so they could prosper without harming the world around them, for he loved them and this world too much to see either harm the other. Recalling to mind the God of Madness, the Serpent tilted its head, eyes narrowing for a moment as it thought. The Serpent reached out to the forming mind of his creation, and gifted it with resilience against instability.The Serpent would surely have to change it later, to add more protections, but for now, all the Gods and their domains were newly crafted, and quite simply, he was unaware of what he could give them, or protect them against.

He instilled in them a desire to learn and create, a fascination with the world around them, and a passion for art. These beings would love, and laugh, and prosper, for as such were they made, with great empathy. The Serpent's heart radiated with warmth it could not name, and he wished for a moment he could foresee the future, to see what they would do, what they could make, and learn. He would guide them, teach them, and advise them, but their creations would be their own art, as they were his. The Serpent reared its great head back, and breathed forth that blue energy, and saw the heart of his creation begin to beat, before her yellow eyes opened, and the creator and created beheld one another.

"Ajaia, you are First of the Vez'Sinai, my creations," The serpent spoke to her. "I am Vez'Arai, the Serpent, your creator. This land, this desert, shall be your cradle, and soon, many more of your kind shall come to be. This Oasis shall sustain you for some time, until there exists a way to sustain one with... less food and drink than one currently requires. Your brothers will be made upon the banks of the great river that runs across this land, and for you all, I shall have a feast, and I may show you Creation." The Serpent would smile if it could, overwhelmed with joy, for it had created intelligent life. After a moment, it shuddered with laughter, realizing that he had not given his creation words with which to speak to him. He did so, giving her a language that flowed like sand on the wind, and gave her knowledge of it.

"I am not quite sure what to say to you, except my thanks, Vez'Arai. How should I-" she began to speak, in a weak, trembling voice, unused to speech, before the Serpent cut her off.

"You need not thank me for your creation, Ajaia, you, nor any of your kind. In the future, many Gods may ask of your worship and favor as they have created the world, you do not owe it to them, or I. Created was this world, but it does not mean we are deserving of praise." In the end, the Serpent, oddly, just wanted to be alongside his creations, to see them prosper. Nothing could bring it so much satisfaction, it believed in that moment.

"I shall remember that... This land you spoke of, may you show me it?" asked his first creation, a smile gracing her lips, the light of curiosity and wonder in her eyes. The Serpent knew, that these beings, the Vez'Sinai, would be all he had wished them to be.

It created a dozen of her kind beside her, men and women, of varying colors and heights, before speaking to them all, and carrying them all alongside him, as he soared over the desert, showing them their homeland, and introducing them to the world as a whole, speaking at length of the other gods, near eminating joy. He lowered them down into the river valley, and showed them the reeds that existed by the riverbank, explaining to them the nature of survival.

In this moment, any doubts the Serpent had about creation were gone, and he was overwhelmed with joy, and hope. His creations would prosper.

Last edited:
Pandora looked around him as more and more gods introduced themselves and then, began to create. He isolated himself. Watched from the farthest reaches of the vast emptiness. Upon focusing the entirety of his being into studying, a halo appeared around his head, giving him the appearance of a star. He was faceless, so he was not limited by eyes. He saw everything, and understood everything, simply by watching what to gods created, whether it be creatures, lands, or skies. It was in that moment that he said, "Such knowledge must be shared. And it is the written and the recorded that shall be the language that we will share." Pandora spread his hands outward and created one million golden hands. Immediately they began working together to build, write, design. First came the desk and the chair. This would be Pandora's quarters. Then came the books and the hands who wrote in them the information of every beast, every law that governed the universe, and thing, living or unliving, and every god, major or minor. Next came the floor and the columns, the chandeliers with candles lit with a dim glowing light, like tiny stars. The shelves were built and soon, began to be filled with books while Pandora sat on his desk, writing away at his own book. What might be so important that required the Faceless god's undivided and personal attention? His personal analogues. His plans for the future, his thoughts on the past and preset. On the front cover of the massive book were the etchings 'The History of the Faceless God.'

Etyphoniums was impressed with the Serpent's work with the Vez'Sinai and felt the want to do the same. But what would lifeform could he create? He hadn't the slightest idea what he wished to bring on this world. Perhaps with the elements he's able to control, he could bring forth a living creation of his own! But what would they look like? An orb of water formed into his hands and for the first time saw his own reflection. He looked majestic as could be. His prestine feathers, his magnificent wings, and his sturdy build. Indeed. As vain as it might seem, he would model these new beings after his own image. He takes the orb and begins to shape it. He tries to envision himself slightly while still improvising the rest. He looks at his completed lifeform in splendor "You are the first of your kin. I send you below to reside in the waters below. And you're name shall be Atrwa the Tidal." He lowers his hands towards the waters of the new worlds and sets his creation in them. As it touches the water, it materializes and awakens. With nothing clear in mind other than it's name, it simply swims about in it's new home as it gets well-acquainted with it.

Next was the next element, Earth: Etyphonium dugs hus hands into the lush, green soil of the new world and began to sculpt it. He got as close to his own likeness this time, only now, it's lower hald was similar to that of the Serpent. "You are the second of your kin. I send you to the foundation of this world's life to reside within its grounds. Your name will be Terah the Firm." Etphyonium sets his new creation back on to the earth of the new world. As it is set back down, it materializes. It awakens and slowly shifts its body as is stands and looks to the Sun above. It seems not to be phased by it and proceeds to curl itself and cover itself with it's wings to shield itself from the Sun's light

As Reality came from nothingness, so too will it return to nothingness. That was what he knew as he opened his eyes for the first time. Examining everything before him. He was both in awe and saddened. Already there was such beauty. But this beauty shall wither and disappear. That truth saddened him. Reaching out, his hand touched the sun. He could feel its softness, Feel its warmth. it felt nice. for a moment, He forgot about everything around him. forgot about the gods, their creations. He forgot about the nothing, and the reality he now inhabits. All of it didn't matter. At this moment in time. What mattered the him was the light from this star and the peace he felt. But like everything else. That moment had to come to an end. Pulling away from the Sun. A strand of light followed. At first the strand clung to him. as if not wanting to let go. Then more light appeared. It started to swirl about him. From within the light. A form started to appear. First it was the hands, followed by the arms. and it continued to form until all that was left was Himself as he saw Himself. The light then began to recede back to the sun. But before it all could return. He seized a small part of it. Clutching the ball of light, He smiled. Absorbing the Light into him. His eyes shone like that of the sun. " This place is too beautiful to let die. I Geir have decided to protect it." Geir declared to himself. Looking at the planet that the gods created. Geir decided he wanted to walk upon it. Falling to the planet below, Geir landed in a great field of green. In the distance he could see mountains. Letting the breeze brush his face, Geir set forth. He knew what he must do. But he still didn't know how.

A new radiance engulfed the new earth, or rather, half of it. It was a new, unfamiliar feeling for the Goddess of Boundary, as if something new was created inside her. The young-looking deity gazed above her and noticed a huge ball of fire floating far away from the surface of the earth. She knew full well what it is; a star shining brightly, a force of great heat amidst the empty cold space. Yet something is different with this star. It is much more defined and... 'venerable', unlike any other stars in existence. Many are far greater in radiance and even size, yet this star would be the most important for all existence in this realm.

It was a shift in the boundary. The 'sun', as it is and shall be known as by mortal beings, gave warmth toward this earth. Everywhere Kanon travelled, in every places embraced by the sunlight were blessed by the gentle warmth of the sun. And yet on the other side, the earth is dark and cold. Cruelty gathered on that side of the earth.

The bright side and the dark side... Kanon immediately realized how these two sides were inseparable. Just as everything else in existence, the bright side bordered with the dark side, creating a boundary in between the two existence.

"Day... night..."

Kanon came to a realization. This is a brand new concept, yet it shall prove to be extremely important for those who lived in this world.

"That's it! Day and night! From here on, the time when the sun shines brightly in the sky will be 'day', while the moment this world goes dark and sun is nowhere in sight will be 'night'!"

The goddess ran cheerfully around the world. As she hastily stepped her foot on the surface of the earth, the world began to turn around in snail pace, giving both side of the earth their fair share of sun ray.

"Then I shall manipulate the boundary between motion and stillness, so that every part of this world may tastes day and night," yelled the Lady in Purple as she stopped and lifted her hand happily, "This world will never stop moving, for it is how the world shall be by nature!"

Yar'ku'kathurgonn-harroth Gufathnir Harkonithh looked about, seeing all the gods interacting and talking. Indeed he wouldnt be able to spread the blessing of madness just yet, but his time would come soon enough, and he was a patient god. He thought about his fellow gods, his cursed gaze falling to Pandora, a god of knowledge. He drifted over, yellow robes and long tentacles, drifting in all directions, seemingly at random as he approached. "Knowledge? you know all things yes?" he asked, his tone that of someone who had a dirty joke in mind, or had done something he shouldnt have and was waiting for someone to find out.

"I too know many thinks, we surely must talk some time, no?" he asked "I know many things indeed, truths, lies, pleasures and pains, really they are not too different from eachother, as is their differential nature" he said, talking in cicrles. He finished his introduction with a deep laugh, tilting his robed head as he awaited a reply from Pandora. He could sense the creations going on, his time to shine was approaching! He harboured no ill will towards any of the gods, granted no good will either, he fancied himself fairly neutral in that regard.

A.I.S.H.A. A.I.S.H.A.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back