• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy A World Anew

Characters
Here
“The center of attention has finally arrived, how delightful.” Detzwyeg exclaimed with an excited tone. “Now that you are here, you must speak, speak to us about your story, as many have already speculated on what happened and might have misinterpreted the current situation.” Detz began having the light shine brighter unto Morois so she seemed she was on the spotlight.

“Now whenever you want, please enlighten us on what happened, how did the moon end up in such a horrendous state that two of our Gods of life had to work so hard to fix, please we need you to tell us the truth.” As he said this Detz was exclaiming dramatically and his actions were as equally dramatic. “Are you simply evil? Were you misguided? Were you possibly tricked? What could it have been to lead such a pretty God to commit such act. Or perhaps it could be that you are misinterpreted, is it payback? Revenge? Or is it something we will never be able to understand.” Detz began regaining his composure after acting so dramatically.

“Well, whatever it is, we are ready to listen.” Detz remained standing up showing great interest. "I mean, most of us know what happened, but we want to know why, since a book can only go so far in explaining the motives of events."

Interaction: Idea Idea

Last edited:
The Great Serpent merely dipped its head to Pandora, as the god of knowledge procured for them... transcripts of what had occured. The Serpent floated one over to him, and began to read through it, his great, luminescent eyes barely appearing to move as it devoured the information.

The Serpent turned its gaze to Quan'Cath, narrowing its eyes for a few moments as she spoke, and awaiting the other gods to speak. He had not expected such from the Goddess of rules, but the serpent supposed it made sense in a strange way. The God of written rule, not the god of Justice, as this made much apparent. The other Gods gave their voices to this matter, and the Serpent listened to all of them, even to Khades, as the God of Chaos swelled himself up and approached the Serpent as if to challenge him. The God of Chaos spoke hot words yes, but they were words without much purpose in this talk; steam to blow in the Serpent's face. Although the Serpent had planned to reply to the other Gods after they had spoken, it would make exception to this.

Vez'Arai did not flinch as the God of Chaos attempted to loom over the much larger Serpent, and kept eye contact, merely focusing a stare on the God of Chaos, letting the empty air judge his words for a few moments, before the Serpent gave reply. "The difference Khades, is power," the Serpent spoke, in a deep, even voice, emphasizing the last word with the curl of its lips and the flash of teeth. "We were not speaking of mortal violence, or how Gods treat their own mortals, but if you wish to change the topic, I'll humor you." The Serpent spoke in a tone wreathed with annoyance, as it reared its great head back, and projected transparent illusions of one of each of the mortal races. "The difference between mortal conflict and us slaughtering them, is just that. Mortals battle eachother on relatively even terms. Both may die by the other's blade, both wield roughly the same power. But if any of us felt it -" the Serpent spoke, and unhinged its jaw, devouring all the illusionary mortals in one gulp, "There would be no battle, they would die. For their blades cannot pierce our hides, and by our might, their whole beings could be destroyed in an instant. The point is, it is not moral of us to merely slaughter mortals en masse, whatever the reason may be, whether they may be ours or eachothers. As much as I despise negative treatment of mortals by our brethren, I understand that it is our choices to do what we will with what we make, for which I do not act against. If you wish to create your own mortals and destroy them for some empty display of power, you are more than welcome to it Khades, they are yours to do what you will with. I can find disgust in you for it, but I have no grounds on which to stop you." The Serpent leaned back in, its face stone, giving no expression as it focused its icy gaze on Khades to continue the conversation. "You all have different mindsets than I, and your creations echo that. Our creations, all of ours, will likely come to conflict. With Gods of War and Chaos, it is inevitable. As much as I desire safety for my creations, I will take no personal actions against any of your creations to preserve that safety. Additionally, I never asked anyone to do anything with their own creations Khades, and I cannot possibly fathom why you would project that upon me. I do not proclaim myself puppet master, nor wish you all obey my every will. In this situation, nothing else matters, other than you all remembering that mortals have hopes, purpose. souls, that we have given them. Taking their lives pointlessly, over pride, or lack of self-esteem, is wrong, especially, when their lives were never ours to begin with, and we mess with each other's creations." The Serpent spoke, slowly approaching Khades after the God of Chaos had moved back, slithering through the air between them, its tone of voice never changing, keeping its low, disdainful rythym. "Additionally, The nature of gods being involved in negative domains does not concern me, Khades, and ruling over you all is both impossible, and a role I have no desire to fufill."

Vez'Arai was now looming over Khades, its face only a few feet from the face of that God. The Serpent's great glowing eyes lit up like stars, the heat of its breath glowing from between its teeth as the Serpent spoke again. "And what of you, Khades? I am not sure what desperate hunger for attention and revile drove you to ask that, truly." The Serpent spoke now with a dismissive tone of voice, before pulling its head back, eyes never leaving Khades. "I think nothing of you."

The Serpent now took its opportunity to reply to what else had been said by its brethren, specifically Detzwyej. The Serpent let out a depe thrum from its throat, nodding its head, mulling over its words with which to reply. And then, he watched Sana'a and Shal bring life back to this dead rock, green sprouting again from that white dust, and the Serpent felt himself smile. As a small token of thanks, the Serpent formed a serpent of white-and-yellow scales, which lay upon the shoulders of Sana'a.

Viktor and Quan'Cath argued shortly over laws and punishments, and the Serpent paid them little heed, turning its eyes instead to Amon as he proposed a vote, and as Gods appeared and Spoke, the Serpent continued to simply listen. And finally, Morois appeared, interrupting with the waving of her arms and the raising of her voice. She spoke little but arrogant nonsense and empty words to justify her actions. The Serpent curled its lips in disgust, teeth bared. To think, that this skin-stealing wretch believed herself justified in her actions, merely because her pride was insulted. The Serpent could understand evil based of one's nature, perhaps even tolerate it, but such raw selfishness, such pathetic insecurity, such would yield no good. All votes such far had been Nay, and the Serpent could hardly feel surprised.

Once the others had finished, the Serpent took its turn to reply to all that had been said. "I understand your will to abstain Pandora, and I am convinced all gathered here are thankful for your supply of knowledge upon this matter." The Serpent spoke, looking up to Pandora's eyeless visage for a moment, before turning back down to examine the scrolls. "Pandora has given us the background and motivation of what has occurred here, and now we see the light of the matter. This was all a dispute over mere words, insults, worthless things. Pride-born conflicts can only have disastrous outcomes for life."

Quan's words irritated the Serpent, and it mulled over its words before it spoke. "A deal made yes. In technicality, no rules were broken, but the deal itself was made in poor faith. In a contest like this, there was no chance that Lunar could create a champion as strong as Morois could with her far vaster power. To add to that, the fact that Morois used the deal as a means to attack Lunar and her creations violates the spirit of their agreement. There was no need for Morois to use any backhanded method for victory, as Morois' champion could easily have overpowered Lunar's. But, Morois did, out of what I presume simply to be spite. Yes, Lunar was a fool to agree to such a deal, but loopholes and manipulation of rules should not be rewarded." The Serpent let out a huff, eyes narrowing before it spoke again. "I am aware that Lunar incurred the wrath of Morois and caused this, but to blame her for the death of the Moon is truly disgusting. The victim of such an event should not be blamed for its occurence, the murdered should not be blamed for angering the murderer. Her insults to Morois did not deserve such uneven retaliation, and one with the smallest scrap of empathy would know that."

Next, Vez'Arai would reply to Detzwyej. "You bring good points, God of Chance. Conflict between Gods should be settled in word, for in conflict between us comes unfathomable destruction, and laying everything to some "deal" leaves it near guaranteed that one or both parties shall find a loophole, and will betray eachother's trust like conmen, as we have seen here. I am not quite sure what should be done in stead, but have an idea that such things should be left to our collective judgement, as we do now, with this matter."

Morois had spoken much, and the Serpent turned now to face her, true fury brimming in its eyes, its voice bellowing with wrath now. "This is the least appropriate use of your powers. 'Advancing your needs' is no reason to have done any of this, and if you would dare even pretend that your immature, pathetic anger over insults is related to your needs, you are without any hope at all. You are the God of Youth now, but that does not give you cause to act like a child, to lash out with such overwhelming viciousness when questioned or insulted in any manner. If simple insults on appearance are such insults to your dignity, you could defend them with words, like any being with even half a functioning brain. There is no need for you to swing power and magic around like a cudgel, when you are a God, not some petulent, indulgent child. You should know better than that. Even being offended by such insults when you can change your form at will is beyond confusing. Our forms are that of Gods, we can change them at will, and we should be far above basing our dignity and self-confidence on how others view something so haplessly insignificant."

The Serpent let out a long huff, looking to Quan and Morois. "I agree that our powers should be limited in the mortal world to prevent outbursts such as this. The world cannot afford our might used so openly with so little cause. I put forth my agreement with your proposal Quan. However, our involvement should under no circumstances be limited to something as petty and self-serving as faith and gratitude. Mortals should not exist to praise us, and should not depend on appeasing our egos in order to recieve aid. If you wish to opperate as such, do so. But the rest of us should not be limited to that, especially those of us whose mortals will not be forced to praise the Gods."

Finally, Vez'Arai would address the matter of voting. "I do agree with Detzwyej, I will withhold my vote until Morois explains herself. I detest her actions, but she should be allowed that."

Viktor silently watched the almighty serpent address each god, nodding slightly as the Serpent spoke of a lack of interference in the mortal realms, though his pronged plan spoke otherwise. Gods could risk destroying or corrupting too much if their tempers got the better of them. And if a God directly led their creations, it would upset the balance of the entire world and ruin all the work they had done. He would stay out of his people's life, unless they chose to summon him. It was their choice, something which he desired for them. He created them to grow and discover themselves, to become strong without his intervention. As he watched, he summoned his newest minor god, an ancient-looking short fellow named Grund with a nasty temper and a fondness for hard drinks. "You better pay close attention, this might affect you." Viktor advised.
Grund grunted and said, "Aye, well, these 'igh up 'uggers better not be 'aying I can't do me job 'nymore or I'll-."
"But Grund, you never started yours."
"Shut up, ya wazzock."
The brief, little insult amused Viktor greatly, perhaps too much, and it took a great deal of effort to keep him from bursting out in laughter. Then a little voice in his head reminded him to speak to the Serpent afterwards. Viktor and Grund had a proposition for him.

Last edited:

Kanon merely observed as the mockery of a trial continued on. Vez'Arai made it very clear that he took the moral high ground already, much to Kanon's discomfort. He may spoke of letting other gods do as they please, but it was obvious to her that the Serpent wanted to make something out of this situation, that or he just took pity for the minor goddess whose shape now pretty much abstract with barely recognizable form.

"Lady Lunar here might be a victim of power abuse, I'll at least admit that," Kanon finally spoke toward the Serpent after staying on the sideline for quite a while, "But I'd disagree that the blame here is to be placed entirely upon Lady Morois' shoulder. I've seen what truly happened then with my power, and from which I can make a certain conclusion that Lady Lunar also has her foolishness and arrogance to blame for what had become of her and her creations."

Then the Lady of Boundary turned toward Morois. Childish in both appearance and in her speech, Kanon did not think highly of her, and certainly gave no pity toward her either.

"Lady Morois, on the other hand, shall not be dismissed from your misconduct as well," stated Kanon as she gazed upon the child-like goddess, her gaze surprisingly seeming apathetic despite her words sounded rather judgemental, "Though there is yet to be any law regulating conflicts between deities, to rob one away from their domain and wipe away any sort of lifeform into extinction is still something to be frowned upon. I'd like you to know that every action you -- and everything else within the realm of existence -- made, are not without consequences. For every action, there will always be someone or something opposing it."

Finally, Kanon turned back toward every other deities there. She had heard every single one of their voices and opinions, and she believe she had not much to tell them or add to their words.

"With that being said, I had not the slightest of sympathy for either Lady Lunar, Lady Morois, or any of their creations fallen victim to this madness. Though we had yet to form any written law about this, I'm more than willing to let Lady Morois receive her punishment. Whatever punishment she may receive is beyond my concern. However, if we are to give Lady Morois her due payment, I'd see to the very end that Lady Lunar would also receive her share as well."

Zythis arrived at the impromptu gathering of gods more or less because Shaldrassyr went, and he still needed her to assist him in making his own creation. He understood the gist of it, but had so far spent the majority of the gathering gnawing at a particularly stubborn itch on his arm. He did throw in his two cents though. "A lesser thought itself superior and was taught it's place," he growled around his arm as he finally managed to soothe that stubborn itch.

Then Khades spoke, and Vez'arai answered. "If you do not wish to rule over us then do not call us when something angers you, Serpent. Do not speak of acting like a child when you yourself threw a tantrum over an agreement made, it is not Morois' fault that her lesser did not think much further than her apparent victory. And have you already forgotten that you were the one that laid the foundations for the world? That you have created life and a," here he paused, apparently choking on the next word to come from his mouth "civilization." He spat the word out as if it were poison. "If something to your like is destroyed, simply make another. These mortals you hold in such high regard were easily made and can be just as easily be made anew."

After saying his part, he cast his vote. "I side with Khades."

[class=top] text-align:center; border-top:5px solid rgb(38, 3, 73); border-right:12px solid rgb(38, 3, 73); border-left:12px solid rgb(38, 3, 73); border-top-right-radius:70%; border-top-left-radius:70%; width:18%; margin:0 auto; border-collapse:collapse; overflow:hidden; background-color:rgb(38, 3, 73); [/class] [class=form] border:14px solid rgb(38, 3, 73); border-collapse:collapse; margin:0 auto; width:85%; [/class] [class=text] border:5px double grey; padding:1%; background-color:rgba(180, 180, 180, 0.60); color:black; [/class] [class=bk] background-image:url('http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-VnzOx-rzia0/UrLDY9SINAI/AAAAAAAAQbw/K53MVVVjQkw/s640/anigif_enhanced-buzz-2523-1384276850-12.gif'); background-size:100%; border:6px solid grey; background-attachment:fixed; [/class]

[div class=top]
token_1-1-png.587381

[/div][div class=form][div class=bk][div class=text]
Morois

Cagliostro.(Granblue.Fantasy).full.1935531.jpg
That half-limbed lizard! It was obvious, disgustingly so in fact, how much they were out to get me. Mortal life? How was that more valuable than the dignity of a god who could snap it in and out of existence with a thought? The lizard spoke of morality, but it was just his own imagined thoughts. If there was to be anything the sort, it would have to be decided amongst the gods. Why should one such as them get to dictate it? But fine, I would play their game, and show them that even in these imaginary rules, I was still without fault. At least, in those who didn't judge me by default.

"Oh snake, what is this "morality" you speak of? Is it the one from the goddess of rules and law? For that I have certainly obeyed, through my agreement with the goddess of the moon. Is it the morality of ? In that too I have met my duty. Yours? From what it would appear, you do not wish to control how we deal with our creations. If they are ours to do as we see fit, then how come they wouldn't be bound by the agreement of their maker? Surely you'd jest, if you were to say us of godly origin were to need the consent of those we made to involve them in our affairs? What consent do the unborn give to their birth? What consent do those not formed give to their maker? Were your principle to hold, all of creation ought to be unmade and never again made until the non-existent gave the consent for interfierence. All of us gods out to return to the void from which we came for neither did we consent, before existing, to exist. And if the principle holds not, then why ought the feeble and drifting beings mortals are be later entitled to that separation? Alive or dead, gifted with intelligence or a soul or whatever else, or lacking each and everyone of those things, mortals still belong to us their makers, they are still bound by our covenants. My actions were not without point, and neither were the deaths that resulted, nor were they aimed at those uninvolved- as botht he moon goddess's agreement to our bet, and the fact she bound her champion's power to the very power of the moon and its life and all I did was employ my domains and take those away." I took a moment to rest my breath, before turning and pointing at Kanon. "And for this reason, goddess of boundaries you ought to know I most certainly did not cross one from morality into immorality. Mortal life is valuable, but only to the extent of the minuscule speck of their worth among sea of their maker's. I took their lives, but as the makings of Lunar they were bound by her agreement, no doubt without the scope of my permission to act with my might, the might of curses, against her as per our bet. And within that extent to, is my reward for my victory. Rob? Me? I did no such thing. I earned what I've gained and what I've taken. For yes, there will always be someone who opposes myself and every other being and action shall likewise have those that oppose it- why should I then, I who have not once stepped out of my bounds, be punished simply for there being those who oppose me, something which as you yourself stated is a fate everything being created and otherwise shares?"

It would appear that, in the meantime of my word with Kanon, the serpent had moved on to go talk with Quan and Detz. Once more, I had to interject.

"Then should one who kills after being attacked be to blame for the attack and the killing? I'm astounded you find blame in appropriate, even lesser retaliation. Furthermore, my contest between myself and Lunar was one of our might. Curses and cunning are both part of mine- I knew her inferior, but of her strength I could never be certain."

The serpent finally decided to have a word directly to me. My fists closed, drowning out bits of colored smoke that were started to come out as my shoulders were stiffening and my eyebrow twitching as I was forced to stay there and hold out without lashing at anything despite the tremendous injustice not just against me, but against all those gods who were here gathered and wasting their time on a trial against one who had no wrongdoing.

"What contradictions! And here I thought that one over there was the god of madness. You proclaim me a god, and yet you somehow miss why I take seriously this utter afront to my dignity when one with lower standing like Lunar dares to make such mockery of me. And you berate me for taking her property when she herself put it on the line, these things that be unmade and remade with a thought. Tell me, oh wise god, what words should I use to those who wouldn't listen? What form should I take when it was my true form, and my domains, the very essence of my being and responsabilities as a goddess, were mocked in such a manner, by one lower than myself no less? I do not base my dignity or self-worth on their opinions, my dignity is as it is, it is their opinions that should be shaped to my dignity and hence their fault in not doing so."

Smoke began to slither out of my clothes and ears, smoke unlike the snake's, one that colorful and oddly cheerful. One that carried pleasant dreams and nightmares alike. I did my best to supress it.

"And by a similar token, so are mortals due respect for us to who have made them and their world. Do not misunderstand me: I will not force mortals to praise us, but it is not for them I agree to Quan's proposition, but in respect for this goddess of rules who has come to my aid when I am given a trial over these matters. Observe their insignificance: The moon's life is restored, and if we are to follow your thinking, oh serpent, then then moon goddess's true form should matter not to her. For to me, I have taken my prize. And to you, nomatter what impression is made of your form, as a god one shouldn't hold offense or grudge on that matter. The only other thing relevant is the domains I have earned and behold for I am become them, one more suited to have them, and whose earned them within the just rules of an agreement between gods. If am to be called seflish, then you would be so thrice to attempt to steal such prize for me because of your retroactive objection."

imgonline-com-ua-ReplaceColor-pLqgxFHBjNWBsu5.jpg
I sighed. How tiresome, this was. I plucked three strands of my hair and wrapped them up into a ball. Then, I pulled on it, and it grew, and I blowed and it scattered in fur that all fell in one spot. A mound of fur, and then it blinked. And as it looked upon all the godly forms around it, it curled on itself and attempted to escape. I placed a hand upon it's forehead.

"Shhh, it's alright. If you fear, then you can run. Escape into your mind. I shall help you hide what's outside it, and in turn, lend me that fur so gentle." I spoke, and of the smoke that was erupting of my rage, I crafted a mask for calm, with which I hid the creature's face, and it was able to calm down. I then allowed myself to drop onto it, rubbing against its precious, comfy fur, and after taking a moment to relax on it, I pulled myself back up, and patted its back before returning to my speech, a little more calm myself.

"I shall then explain the situation, for those yet ignorant of it, as requested. It all began as I came onto being. Still fragile, and taking in my own existence and that of the multitude at once. After I took form I headed to the first place I could find with other gods, yet rather than welcome I heard whispers and mockery, insults to the form of my coming onto being of the both the kind of self-serving pity and the kind of disgust. Although this pained my heart and was already a grave afront coming from gods of such low stature, I obliged to attempting to appease them, changing my form over and over. They wouldn't be silenced, until I took on the most beautiful form I could think of... yet though I managed to silence the room, one voice began, the goddess of the moon Lunar, whose arrogance and disrespect were such that they would dare mock me even still, mock me for my merciful attempt to appease those who would insult me, and she did far worse, mocking my very being, my true form and domains, as if she were ignorant to my status as a major goddess. This was an insult of the highest order, not only to my honor and dignity, but to my kind, major gods as a whole, that she would dare such defiance against one ranked above her. As she'd insulted my might, I proposed a bet, a contest between our mights, that both of us create a mortal champion and give it our support, without the interfierence of other gods. The proposal would have the champions fight upon the moon and upon defeat, were I to loose I would serve the goddess of the moon, but upon my victory her true form, and her two other domains would belong to me. And so we each crafted our champions, and she crafted hers in such way that they would draw power from the moon's strength, its power and life. Morois took this opportunity to take another breather and then proceeded, facing now the other gods one by one and going bck and forth between them, facing the serpent least of all, for she knew that one would never listen. "Oh fellow gods, I am not a goddess of enormous power. Though I without doubt possess the might of a greater goddess, in a contest of strength, I would no doubt loose to you. Only curses could overcome you, for of course, curses were my domain. In a test of might, what path ought I to take than to set a curse? A domain upon a domain, and so I stripped the source of power of the champion with my own power. My champion won, and I took my prize, but not before the goddess of the moon attempted to flee the deal she'd agreed to."

To finalize, I made a gentle and humble bow to the other gods.

"That, fellow gods, is the story. As you can see, I proceeded against an attack on my, nay, our dignity, after attempting and failing to settle things peacefully. Even after that, though indeed I was mightier, I stroke not with wrath and power, but with an agreement, a contest, whose bounds I more than stayed within. Indeed words may have carried more meaning than those heard by Lunar, but she had no intent of listening to me from the start, what difference is there in what she failed to hear later? For I spoke it, and it was agreed to, and I followed those rules to which we both agreed, yet now I have to stand before you, and you before me, as I'm judged for these actions, as your and my time is wasted on judging whether to follow unwritten, imaginary rules to which there was no agreement nor there is belief in amongst ourselves. I hope justice will not condemn the innocent today."
[/div][/div][/div]

Interacting (directly) With: SirDerpingtonIV SirDerpingtonIV Table Table Solirus Solirus
Interacting (indirectly) With: Kersey Kersey Juju Juju A.I.S.H.A. A.I.S.H.A. ZuluSlayer ZuluSlayer Petroshka Petroshka Snackofthefuture Snackofthefuture jmann jmann D4nimal D4nimal MorgathosTheRussian MorgathosTheRussian Karcen Karcen
Mentions: N/A
Might Want to Read: N/A

Cagliostro.(Granblue.Fantasy).full.1935531.jpg
That half-limbed lizard! It was obvious, disgustingly so in fact, how much they were out to get me. Mortal life? How was that more valuable than the dignity of a god who could snap it in and out of existence with a thought? The lizard spoke of morality, but it was just his own imagined thoughts. If there was to be anything the sort, it would have to be decided amongst the gods. Why should one such as them get to dictate it? But fine, I would play their game, and show them that even in these imaginary rules, I was still without fault. At least, in those who didn't judge me by default.

"Oh snake, what is this "morality" you speak of? Is it the one from the goddess of rules and law? For that I have certainly obeyed, through my agreement with the goddess of the moon. Is it the morality of ? In that too I have met my duty. Yours? From what it would appear, you do not wish to control how we deal with our creations. If they are ours to do as we see fit, then how come they wouldn't be bound by the agreement of their maker? Surely you'd jest, if you were to say us of godly origin were to need the consent of those we made to involve them in our affairs? What consent do the unborn give to their birth? What consent do those not formed give to their maker? Were your principle to hold, all of creation ought to be unmade and never again made until the non-existent gave the consent for interfierence. All of us gods out to return to the void from which we came for neither did we consent, before existing, to exist. And if the principle holds not, then why ought the feeble and drifting beings mortals are be later entitled to that separation? Alive or dead, gifted with intelligence or a soul or whatever else, or lacking each and everyone of those things, mortals still belong to us their makers, they are still bound by our covenants. My actions were not without point, and neither were the deaths that resulted, nor were they aimed at those uninvolved- as botht he moon goddess's agreement to our bet, and the fact she bound her champion's power to the very power of the moon and its life and all I did was employ my domains and take those away." I took a moment to rest my breath, before turning and pointing at Kanon. "And for this reason, goddess of boundaries you ought to know I most certainly did not cross one from morality into immorality. Mortal life is valuable, but only to the extent of the minuscule speck of their worth among sea of their maker's. I took their lives, but as the makings of Lunar they were bound by her agreement, no doubt without the scope of my permission to act with my might, the might of curses, against her as per our bet. And within that extent to, is my reward for my victory. Rob? Me? I did no such thing. I earned what I've gained and what I've taken. For yes, there will always be someone who opposes myself and every other being and action shall likewise have those that oppose it- why should I then, I who have not once stepped out of my bounds, be punished simply for there being those who oppose me, something which as you yourself stated is a fate everything being created and otherwise shares?"

It would appear that, in the meantime of my word with Kanon, the serpent had moved on to go talk with Quan and Detz. Once more, I had to interject.

"Then should one who kills after being attacked be to blame for the attack and the killing? I'm astounded you find blame in appropriate, even lesser retaliation. Furthermore, my contest between myself and Lunar was one of our might. Curses and cunning are both part of mine- I knew her inferior, but of her strength I could never be certain."

The serpent finally decided to have a word directly to me. My fists closed, drowning out bits of colored smoke that were started to come out as my shoulders were stiffening and my eyebrow twitching as I was forced to stay there and hold out without lashing at anything despite the tremendous injustice not just against me, but against all those gods who were here gathered and wasting their time on a trial against one who had no wrongdoing.

"What contradictions! And here I thought that one over there was the god of madness. You proclaim me a god, and yet you somehow miss why I take seriously this utter afront to my dignity when one with lower standing like Lunar dares to make such mockery of me. And you berate me for taking her property when she herself put it on the line, these things that be unmade and remade with a thought. Tell me, oh wise god, what words should I use to those who wouldn't listen? What form should I take when it was my true form, and my domains, the very essence of my being and responsabilities as a goddess, were mocked in such a manner, by one lower than myself no less? I do not base my dignity or self-worth on their opinions, my dignity is as it is, it is their opinions that should be shaped to my dignity and hence their fault in not doing so."

Smoke began to slither out of my clothes and ears, smoke unlike the snake's, one that colorful and oddly cheerful. One that carried pleasant dreams and nightmares alike. I did my best to supress it.

"And by a similar token, so are mortals due respect for us to who have made them and their world. Do not misunderstand me: I will not force mortals to praise us, but it is not for them I agree to Quan's proposition, but in respect for this goddess of rules who has come to my aid when I am given a trial over these matters. Observe their insignificance: The moon's life is restored, and if we are to follow your thinking, oh serpent, then then moon goddess's true form should matter not to her. For to me, I have taken my prize. And to you, nomatter what impression is made of your form, as a god one shouldn't hold offense or grudge on that matter. The only other thing relevant is the domains I have earned and behold for I am become them, one more suited to have them, and whose earned them within the just rules of an agreement between gods. If am to be called seflish, then you would be so thrice to attempt to steal such prize for me because of your retroactive objection."

imgonline-com-ua-ReplaceColor-pLqgxFHBjNWBsu5.jpg
I sighed. How tiresome, this was. I plucked three strands of my hair and wrapped them up into a ball. Then, I pulled on it, and it grew, and I blowed and it scattered in fur that all fell in one spot. A mound of fur, and then it blinked. And as it looked upon all the godly forms around it, it curled on itself and attempted to escape. I placed a hand upon it's forehead.

"Shhh, it's alright. If you fear, then you can run. Escape into your mind. I shall help you hide what's outside it, and in turn, lend me that fur so gentle." I spoke, and of the smoke that was erupting of my rage, I crafted a mask for calm, with which I hid the creature's face, and it was able to calm down. I then allowed myself to drop onto it, rubbing against its precious, comfy fur, and after taking a moment to relax on it, I pulled myself back up, and patted its back before returning to my speech, a little more calm myself.

"I shall then explain the situation, for those yet ignorant of it, as requested. It all began as I came onto being. Still fragile, and taking in my own existence and that of the multitude at once. After I took form I headed to the first place I could find with other gods, yet rather than welcome I heard whispers and mockery, insults to the form of my coming onto being of the both the kind of self-serving pity and the kind of disgust. Although this pained my heart and was already a grave afront coming from gods of such low stature, I obliged to attempting to appease them, changing my form over and over. They wouldn't be silenced, until I took on the most beautiful form I could think of... yet though I managed to silence the room, one voice began, the goddess of the moon Lunar, whose arrogance and disrespect were such that they would dare mock me even still, mock me for my merciful attempt to appease those who would insult me, and she did far worse, mocking my very being, my true form and domains, as if she were ignorant to my status as a major goddess. This was an insult of the highest order, not only to my honor and dignity, but to my kind, major gods as a whole, that she would dare such defiance against one ranked above her. As she'd insulted my might, I proposed a bet, a contest between our mights, that both of us create a mortal champion and give it our support, without the interfierence of other gods. The proposal would have the champions fight upon the moon and upon defeat, were I to loose I would serve the goddess of the moon, but upon my victory her true form, and her two other domains would belong to me. And so we each crafted our champions, and she crafted hers in such way that they would draw power from the moon's strength, its power and life. Morois took this opportunity to take another breather and then proceeded, facing now the other gods one by one and going bck and forth between them, facing the serpent least of all, for she knew that one would never listen. "Oh fellow gods, I am not a goddess of enormous power. Though I without doubt possess the might of a greater goddess, in a contest of strength, I would no doubt loose to you. Only curses could overcome you, for of course, curses were my domain. In a test of might, what path ought I to take than to set a curse? A domain upon a domain, and so I stripped the source of power of the champion with my own power. My champion won, and I took my prize, but not before the goddess of the moon attempted to flee the deal she'd agreed to."

To finalize, I made a gentle and humble bow to the other gods.

"That, fellow gods, is the story. As you can see, I proceeded against an attack on my, nay, our dignity, after attempting and failing to settle things peacefully. Even after that, though indeed I was mightier, I stroke not with wrath and power, but with an agreement, a contest, whose bounds I more than stayed within. Indeed words may have carried more meaning than those heard by Lunar, but she had no intent of listening to me from the start, what difference is there in what she failed to hear later? For I spoke it, and it was agreed to, and I followed those rules to which we both agreed, yet now I have to stand before you, and you before me, as I'm judged for these actions, as your and my time is wasted on judging whether to follow unwritten, imaginary rules to which there was no agreement nor there is belief in amongst ourselves. I hope justice will not condemn the innocent today."

Kanon’s argument passed by Khades unnoticed, his mind was full of Vez’Arai. Vez’Arai thought nothing of him. He snapped out of his daze when the Beast King spoke, he had been silent thus far. Khades must choose his words carefully if he wished to win this argument.
He took a breath to speak, but Morois beat him to it. Khades watched with a glare until she finished. He didn’t step forward like his last argument, rather he kept his ground and merely looked up at the snake.

“You misunderstand me, Great Snake,” was the first thing he called to Vez’Arai in a low but calm voice that reminded one of rolling thunder. His line was a safe start, no doubt.
“I speak not of gods fighting mortals, I speak of gods fighting gods and mortals as our tools. You seem to forget we are all equal here, as are some of those mortals to each other.” Khades gestured to the gods first, then down to the planet below.
“If we fight each other, neither party shall win and only devastation will ensue, that we can agree on. When mortals battle one will die, but what varies is who dies, is it the mortal with his fists or the mortal with a rock?” As Khades said this, he flicked his wrist and two Ashborne appeared in front of them, one was unarmed and the other held a large stone. The two Ashborne ran at each other and, before long, the rock-wielding Ashborne had bludgeoned the other to death.

“Mortals need tools so they aren’t destroyed,” Khades explained as he placed his large clawed hand upon the mortals and crushed them, causing the mortals to burst into flame, “gods are the same in this way, we use tools in battle to protect ourself and attack our opponent, though a mortal will use a rock and a god will use a civilisation. Petty squabbles between mortals may erupt into a brawl, gods are similar again, though our weapons differ. What are mortals beyond mere tools? For all tools come differently; hard, soft, light, heavy, having a soul, lustre, they all differentiate from one another, but are all synonymous in nature.”

“Tell me, Serpent,”
Khades held his tongue, if his wrath got the better of him this trial would cease to be civil so he kept his voice low and calm, “do you purely desire no more than the safety of your Snake-Kin, your Vez’Sinai? If you did, you wouldn’t doom them by placing them on a world with plague and war, you may remove these aspects from them, but mortals such as the Ashborne are violent and it would be your best interest to move your Snake-Kin to a world of your own creation.”

Khades took a deep breath and spoke his third point.
“You claim yourself not a puppet-master, but you would support placing control over all gods, to filter their influence in their own realm. Was this your plan all along, Great Snake? Create a perfect embodiment of yourself in a mortal civilisation, then restrict divine contact across the universe?”
His voice began to rise again, smoke trailed from his nostrils and puffed out when he spoke.
“The Beast King speaks truth, if Lunar could not summon a strong champion then she is a fool to accept such a deal. What happened is only inevitable when the weak challenge the strong.” With that he puffed his chest.

With nothing more than spite in his throat, he spoke one last time.
“You think nothing me now, Snake, but when the day is dark, and destruction and chaos has reached your precious Vez’Sinai, then you shall think of me, and then you shall fear me.”

With a final spiteful glare to Vez’Arai, Khades turned and shot off towards the planet. He landed more gracefully than he did the first time, his Sanctum was complete and now he would rest and await Morois’ judgement, or even his own.

Last edited:
Yes, good! Fight among yourselves! Here would the seeds for future conquests be sown. He could already see discontent grow in the hearts of Khades and the Serpent. He had to play his cards carefully. Both sides did present valid points, and part of him wanted to agree with both of them, if he could. But at the same time, it was merely the moon, and life had already returned. The countless deaths were tragic, but the only reason he remained was because this provided him with an excellent chance to see the positions of his godly fellows. Enveloped in shadow, he continued to stay hidden and watched.

Kiru Rapture

Kiru floated through the void as he watched the other gods all discuss the issue at hand. It seemed foolish to think of punishment so early on in all of their existences, it would lead to nothing but dissatisfaction. Yet the destruction of all life on the moon disturbed Kiru; to involve lives so unaware seemed... irresponsible. Kiru understood both positions and the destruction of life on the moon both disgusted and aroused the Death God, he did not wish to see a God punished so early on in its life yet Lunar in her ignorance and youthfulness had been punished horrifyingly. The whole situation pissed off the young Death God.

"This death is a tragedy that could've been avoided. Yet it is also the first tragedy of it's like, and most certainly not the last. We cannot punish Morois righteously when there was no discussion beforehand. Do morals even apply to divine beings such as ourselves? These are questions that must be answered before we can even think of judging her in such a manner."

Turning to the moon still recovering its growth, Kiru began raising a spire with a gesture from one hand. In an area many miles in diameter, he made sure the ground adjacent and surrounding the massive spire stayed dead. It would be a memorial to a mistake made and a place for discussion so such an ending would never occur again, or at least would have some discussion beforehand. Chairs for each god that existed formed atop the very pinnacle of the black spire. It was smooth and jet black, made with a material akin to marble yet far, far stronger and it rose up all the way into space where no mortal could currently dwell or breathe.
latest

"My thoughts for this whole debate are conflicting but I do not think it would be right to punish Morois for something such as this. Have her make amends instead, such as maybe reversing that disgusting curse she inflicted upon Lunar. That is a fate no finite being should experience let alone one as eternal as another deity."

Turning to Morois he both wanted to curse her and hug her, she had given him his first experience in extinction and he loved it, yet he also despised the recklessness of her fight and the extreme loss of life she had inflicted. He simply sighed and said,

"My vote is nay, you do not deserve punishment, but if you wish to have my respect rather than contempt I would make amends with those you have wronged. Those gods of life are also beings you have harmed, they did not deserve to witness living things die so abruptly and violently. Hell, you have wronged me in this action as even I a God of Death understand the value of those that live."

Kiru hoped everyone would be able to come to an understanding, but if push came to shove he would defend Morois even if he did not want to. Of course, if things escalated to violence over her he would throttle the divine life from her body after the dust had settled. If he had to fight his brothers and sisters so early on in his existence, he did not think he would be able to control his hate for her. He would kill all that opposed and then kill her.
Of course, this was by no means what Kiru wanted at all, he wished to love his siblings rather than hate and if the trial ended in peace he would continue to love them.

Idea Idea

"I vote Aye. Punishment must be delievered." Viktor said. Though he would've preferred to avoid conflict or violence, sometimes it must be done.

“Ah well, that seems to explain a lot of things. A poor God, shamed upon by rogue minor gods due to her appearance. Even when she tried to change her appearance so no one would shame her ever again, one stood up and mocked her by claiming that not matter what she turns into she will always be a horrendous monster.” Detz fell on the ground dramatically putting his hand on top of his head. “Ugh, who could blame her, even after she tried so hard to change her appearance she still got mocked by a single minor God. For a minor God to have acted this way is disgraceful, unacceptable, she was lucky that Morois hadn’t simply erased her from existence.”

Detzwyeg began getting up and his tone beginning to become more serious. “I do agree that what that minor god was doing was disgraceful and she deserved what was coming to her, but to involve unique life that might as well have been lost forever is something that I will still not be able to forgive so easily. You didn’t cross the line when you punished Lunar, you crossed it when you used your powers irresponsibly, not because of the effects it had today, but because of the effects it will have tomorrow and your reckless actions towards all of creation.”

Detz sighed and looked back at the other gods. “I can see already that the voting will end with a nay and Morois will walk scot free. So I will simply not vote, it is simply unnecessary. However, if you are all willing to listen me one more time I propose that we let her walk free from this, but the next time she does something so reckless like she did with the Moon, then there will be no vote and she shall be punished accordingly.” Detz took a deep breath and went back to his more comedical self. “Morois, have fun, but don't be so irresponsible next time, or else I’ll have you play on my upcoming maze.” Detz disappeared by walking behind Morois.

Interactions: Idea Idea and all other Gods in the moon.

After the curse had been lifted Sana'a sat down upon the fresh blades of grass. They were silvery and caught the light at certain angles when tossed by the wind. Perhaps it was a result of the curse's aftermath, but Sana'a had not been on the moon before its ruin to have a comparison. It wasn't the same, like a scar, but she knew life would be able to thrive once more, stronger than before.

Like the curse, the immense sadness in her heart had retreated yet a ghostly shadow of it remained. Even the life around her was hushed, as if holding its breath. It was mourning and she supposed she was too. There was something else too, a strangely tired sensation. It was the first she had ever experienced, but she decided it was not a bad thing. It was a small price to pay for banishing the curse.

Sana'a rested her eyes, listening to the grass sway. It echoed with the words spoken by the gods and their troubling discussion on what was to be done with Morois. That is when she felt a weight upon her shoulders. She opened her eyes to find two more peering at her.

"Hello, little one! Wow, just look at you..." she breathed, her eyes filled with wonder as she offered a hand to the snake. Sleek scales slid against her skin as it wrapped around her arm in loose coils until it was comfortable. Sana'a smiled brightly and held the creature closer to her face to get a better look. Its scales were a mix of ivory and gold with eyes that shone a warm amber.

"You're magnificent! Like the serpent! Oh, they made you? Hey, don't be cheeky! I-" she stopped her lighthearted chastisement when the snake's tongue flickered out of its mouth, tickling her nose. Sana'a gave a surprised gasp, going crossed eye for a second as she looked at the small forked tongue. Then she laughed, causing small flowers to bloom around her. "Do you have a name? No? Well, why don't you choose one? Vez'arai? No, that's taken. Hmm... we will keep thinking."

Sana'a was forced to shift her attention away when she heard the crack of bone splitting against stone. Horrified, she turned her head just in time to see Khades crush the two ashborne with his palm. Their life flickered in the flames before being snuffed out. She bit back tears, the lushness of her cloak drooping along with her mood. How could he throw away such precious life so carelessly? She could never understand, only feel pity for Khades' lack of empathy. That was the issue here, wasn't it?

Realizing she could no longer stand idle, Sana'a stood up and walked to where the others were gathered. The gilded snake coiled around her shoulders once more, eyeing the gods as Sana'a grew close.

When Sana'a joined the other gods she offered a sad, yet genuinely grateful smile to Vez'arai. "I thank you, Great Serpent. It truly warms my heart that you would speak for those who have not a voice. And for those who have forever been silenced."

She turned to the others. "Though I feel a great sadness still, not just for the life that was lost but of the lack of compassion, to mortals and to each other. Lunar was thoughtless in her words to Morois. Morois was thoughtless in her actions to the innocent life of the moon. In all of our glory, I fear we have lost the truest grace -- of humility."

"Many of you speak of life as if it is something separate of yourself, of something lesser, but I know that is not so. I can hear its song, its voice, its spirit, and I can see it within all of you. There may be differences of power, domains, and of forms,"
she said, giving Morois a small smile, "Yet you all shine so beautifully, no one more than the other. We are kindred, so why must we fight? There is nothing to gain from it but needless suffering, especially of those caught in the crossfire."

Sana'a dipped her head in a bow to any gods who still remained on the moon. "Though I know my words are only wind, I only beg on behalf of all life that you consider them."

"To this talk of punishment..."
Sana'a knitted her brows together in thought. She gave a soft sigh. "What Morois did was terrible. She has wronged we goddesses of life, but more importantly, she snuffed out the precious life of the moon. Yet, I would forgive her. The moon's demise was a tragedy but no amount of punishment will undo it."

Sana'a opened her palm, allowing a small bud to grow. "Change is a part of all life. So long as something lives it can grow. It may seek the light, or it may seek the dark, but even in this darkness I do not believe it is beyond redemption." As she finished the bud twisted open, flourishing into a mature bloom.

With his vote submitted, Tartaus felt that the fate of the child god had been guaranteed. Satisfied, he slipt away into the cold abyss of space and returned to his dark domain at the bottom of the sea. When he first came here, he had ensured that it was hidden from everyone. He needed time and space to prepare for his ambitious plans, and if he could do so unseen, it would be all the better. And it seemed much work had been done while he was away. Where had once been merely a cavern was now an underground chasm, filled with makeshift bridges and caverns filled with all sorts of devices. In the upper parts of the chasm, slums had been carved out of the hard stone of the earth for dozens of new residents. Far below them, legions of the dead silently worked, digging deeper into the earth, creating weapons, or being melded together into unholy abominations of rotting flesh and tortured bone. And Tartaus could feel each one of them. Every rotting corpse, every spirit, every outcast mutant, every foul creature. They were all his children. And like children, they needed almost constant guidance. It was... taxing to maintain vigilance over so many. Perhaps he should create something to help him. Other gods had minor gods, like that smith-lord and his stunted little thing. A god of his own would be most useful.

The Serpent coiled upon itself, listening and watching. Its great eyes of blue surveyed the gods as they spoke, argued, debated, and insulted each other. Zythis joined together with Khades against the Serpent, the two coming together in attempts to insult him. Ultimately, the Serpent merely watched, until the gathered gods had finally finished speaking for more than a singular moment, a moment which the Serpent took for reply. Bit by bit, the Serpent's anger grew. Many of the gods seemed unable to take this even remotely seriously, some even used it as chance to merely insult the Serpent to little contribution. Vez'Arai only snorted as Khades left, watching the God of Chaos accuse the Serpent of throwing a tantrum, and then proceed to leave in a tantrum, off to its corner to sulk.

First, the Serpent spoke to Kanon. Although Zythis and Khades would likely wish a response, the Serpent would hold off his response to them, reply to things in order. They could wait. "You and I are agreed that Lunar stoked the flames of Morois' wrath. However, this does not make her deserving of what has been wrought upon her. It certainly does not deserve further punishment. She has lost domains, and all life on the moon was killed by curse. That is far more than deserving 'punishment' for insulting Morois." The Serpent spoke sternly, in a tone that would broker no argument.

Next, the Serpent turned to Zythis, glaring down at the beast God. "If you wish to input on conversation, speak in meaningful words, Zythis, and understand what occurs before you comment." The Serpent spoke near dismissively, blinking only once. "When civillization moves to cut your forests to the ground Zythis, when mortals progress to that level, and your wild places grow fewer and fewer. Would I ask you simply regrow them? Grow another forest, and get over it?" The Serpent inquired, slithering forward, looming over Zythis. "I would not. I remain steadfast in my values, and I value life. That includes even what you may create, Zythis. Mortal lives are valuable, and their loss is not to be taken with so little weight as grains of sand."

Then, Vez'Arai faced Morois, the elongated fins growing from its spine almost vibrating for a moment, before they returned to their drift, the serpent's maw opening as he spoke. "Your pointless arguing of moral definition only betrays that you have no morals to speak of, Morois. Although that is hardly a surprise, given your callous disregard for life. I have no response to give to your entire senseless, child-like argument of consent. I'd declare you were attempting to change focus, drag the argument into moral quagmire, but no, you make so little sense I can only accuse you of senselessness. The only response I can muster to such nonsense is that no, mortals aren't to be murdered or punished as mere tools to get to other gods, to hurt eachother. Their lives are not forfeit simply by act of being created, Morois. If you will attempt to claim morality of any sort, you would know that." The Serpent paused, before letting out a deep, rumbling laughter, like the sound of an earthquake. "Morois, you have simply admitted that your 'dignity' is as strong as eggshell, and you base your worth upon the opinions of others, proving my previous point. If you wish to know what words I would bid you respond with, I would give you none. You don't respond, Morois. You ignore such minor insults. Anyone with 'dignity' of any sort would not reply in such a fashion, but you have proven that you are entirely lacking." The serpent merely snorted, before talking again. "And as such, you defend your prize like the starving animal you are, hungering for recognition, worship, compliments. I do not wish to take your hard won domains from you, Morois. I wish to merely inform you how pathetic you are, fit only to be Goddess of spite and cowardice," the Serpent spat.

"I vote yay. You are, in no worlds, innocent."

Khades turned next to Kiru with a sigh. "Yes, questions to be answered in time. I agree with you, that even if there is no punishment, Morois should seek to... apologize to those she has wronged. By ending any remaining vestige of her curse, and apologizing to Lunar, and the Gods of Life and Death. Such is only fitting." The Serpent coiled up along the tower that Kiru had seemed to extend from the very surface of the Moon. It examined the structure, curious, seemingly. Eventually, it returned to the others.

"I extend agreement with the God of Chance. Next time, there will be punishment." The serpent nodded to Detz, tongue flicking out from its mouth.

At last, Vez'Arai acknowledged Sana'a with a deep nod, in response to her thanks to him. No words were necessary to reply. Nor were words necessary to add upon what the Goddess of Life had said. She had worded her ideas well enough, and the Serpent could hardly contribute beyond what it had already said on the value of mortal life.

At last, the Serpent coiled upon itself, towering above the other Gods, letting out a deep, cavernous breath before it spoke, conveying its message to all non-attending Gods. It may irritate them, but this was an important matter, one that, like it or not, affected them all. "This matter is concluded. There have been six votes against the punishment of Morois, and three for it. Morois shall not be punished."

The Serpent leapt from the surface of the moon, returning to the world far below.

While Viktor's side had been defeated, much had been revealed. A Pyrrhic victory, in some ways, albeit one without immediate impacts. "Well, brothers, sisters, and other folks, it has been a true pleasure meeting you all again. I wish you all the best of luck in the coming ages. Aside from you, Vez'Arai, you are a dumb whore with a fat arse." Viktor said with a bow. He then grab Grund by the collar of his chainmail and then leapt down after the Serpent. Grund cursed like a drunk sailor as they flew downwards with haste.
"Is this really fockin' worth it?!" Grund roared.
"Of course it is! You wanted to do it, now stick with it!" Viktor replied.
As they got closer to the Serpent, Viktor shouted at the huge snake, "Oi, Ver'Arai, we have a proposition for you!"

-------------------------------------------------------

Mentioned: SirDerpingtonIV SirDerpingtonIV
Indirectly Mentioned: E V E R Y C H I C K E N I N T H I S R O O M

594690Sera "The Herald of Battle"

Sera found himself standing on the edge of Megistos staring into the sky at the moon. All of his siblings are there Sera had little knowledge beyond that other then he could feel them all up there. Turning his gaze downward he stared off into the horizons observing the life down below the floating islands. His people would need to eat so, for now, Sera created a bunch of smaller herbivore animals with wings so they could fly from island to island and make their home in the sky with him and his people.

Setting the small army of herbivores off they spread quickly throughout the five islands making their homes. Sera walked into the forest past the Vez'Sinai that was still on his islands and not far from the Vez'Sinai was Theofanis and the five male fledglings. The small fledglings didn't stand a chance in a fight against Theofanis but they would still fight with all they got refusing to give up. Sera started to circle the small clearing that Theofanis made for training the young, observing how he was going about training them. From what Sera could see they would just fight in the training pits, all of the fledglings would start by fighting Theofanis then they would fight one another.

Theofanis called one of the fledglings into the ring, the small Enthralled had no fear or hatred in his eyes just a wild untamed lust for war and despite being exhausted and covered in blood and dirt the fledgling charged at Theofanis. To say the fight was even would be an insult as is was completely one-sided in Theofanis's favor he tossed the poor boy around like a rag doll but the boy came back fighting relentlessly again and again. Sera felt joy in watching the ferocity in the young boy, the fledgling fought until he passed out from exhaustion and when he did Theofanis moved him out of the ring and into the shade under a tree next to Melina and the five female fledglings.

Sera turned his attention away from Theofanis as he started to fight another child and walked over to Melina still invisible to their eyes. Melina was sitting in the shade of the tree with the five female and one male fledgling. In comparison to Theofanis, Melina was not really doing anything interesting she was tinkering with sticks, leaves, and vines building something. Sera watched as she made the skeleton for a hut in between a couple of trees, she was using the vines to help support the sticks and leaves to build walls and although it was the greatest creation that the Enthralled had made at the time it was very unstable and kept falling in on itself. Truth be told Melina's job right now is very little as there is no foundation for her to work off of she is building the foundation of the Enthralled now with her bare hands. Sera decided to intervene with his people and give the females and new purpose which would be to hunt so without noticing he grabbed a few sticks and vines and made an extremely crude bow and arrow.

With the bow and arrow in hand, he laid the bow next to one of the female fledglings and took the arrow in his hand throwing into the trees where a small winged animal was. The creature fell from the tree landing with a loud thud that caught all of the Enthralled attention. Theofanis immediately went to investigate and Melina turned to the female fledgling with the bow, Melina observed the crude creation before starting to scold the poor girl. Sera decided to step in and he walked around to a different position and made himself known to his people.

"Melina? Why are you yelling so at the fledgling?" Sera's voice reached out to her grabbing everyone's attention Theofanis knelt down to his god and the fledglings did as well all except the one that was passed out still under the tree shade. Meanwhile, Melina grabbed the crude bow and laid it in front of her presenting it to Sera.

"This girl fledgling made something outside of your instructions, so it is evil. Then she killed one of your blessings with it." This was the first time Sera had heard Melina speak and her voice was beautiful, to say the least. Sera walked over to Melina and picked up the bow pretending to observe it and be in deep thought about it, he then looked over to the small girl fledgling that was accused of making the bow. Realizing that her creator was in front of her she quickly got down on her hands and knees burying her face in the dirt out of fear. Sera then walked over and picked up the small dead animal and walked back to the girl he sat down in front of her.

"Theofanis, you may resume your training of the young male fledglings. When they are at the point of beating you name them. Melina come and observe, the females will be responsible for hunting for food for the Enthralled until there is enough of you to spread the labor out among the men." Sera then built a small triangle using the twigs and sticks, then reaching up Sera plucked a feather from his wings. Taking hold of the feather Sera stuck the pointy end into the twig pile and the leaves and twigs lit on fire scaring Melina and the female fledglings. Sera extended his hand out giving the feather to Melina.

"With this feather, my people will not starve or freeze, use it sparingly. The holder of this feather will be bound to it and will be given the authority to lead the Enthralled." Sera spoke to Melina binding the feather to her soul until she would one day pass it down. Sera then showed Melina and the females how to properly cook the food and how to remake the bows and arrows and by the time Sera left his people again, there were six tired men, six hunters, and twelve full bellies under the night's sky.

Khades was infuriated, the Great Serpent he once looked up to was against him.

“I will destroy you if it costs my last breath.” Khades vowed. He slammed his draconic fist into the ground, magma spewing from a nearby fissure. Khades grasped a handful of the molten rock and began to sculpt something resembling the rage in his fiery heart.

But no matter how much Khades sculpted, he could not breathe life into this form. If he exposed the Everspark it may destroy the body, instead of inhabiting it.

Khades glanced sideways to an Ashborne who say nearby on his knees in veneration. “You will be perfect…” Khades growled as he grabbed the Ashborne and forced it into the large molten body.

images

A moment of silence ensued, before the large body solidified and pushed it’s way out of Khades grasp. “You are Teros.” Khades said with a scowl, “And you will spread my destruction.”

With that, Teros charged off towards the north, his arms slamming against any rock that stood in his way.

“I may have need of you soon.” Khades smiled as he turned his attention towards the sky, the moon was barely visible high above. It’s green colour was beautiful in a way. But it was not the moon he glared at, rather the colossal snake that soared down from above it.

Detzwyeg appeared in the ocean, where he could see his beloved Hruk in the distance. Now that he had time to consider, Hruk was very big, but that was not a big problem, for now, hopefully. Now wasn’t the time to be lazy and do nothing, now was the time Detz had ideas, many ideas that would upset at the very least someone, but if it didn’t then that would be fantastic.

In an instant, or not, Detz transported himself to a new realm or dimension, whatever you want to call it. It was nothing, no life, no ground, no sky, no nothing, not even color. This would be a perfect place for Detz to go absolutely wild and come up with anything to his heart's contempt. If he had any. With that in mind Detz cracked his fingers and began creating like a madman. He began creating a ground and a sky and whatever came to mind, the space around those objects bent and twisted as reality began to act differently and wild. The ground was now moving and morphing into impossible shapes like a three sided square. Gravity also began acting weird as it would sometimes pull or push objects and even just do things not even thought imaginable. Detz also wanted it to resemble the real or main world, so he began making similarities in this dimension. The floating islands, would seem to float here but if your head was tilted they could suddenly fall to the ground and break into a liquid while stars fell down on themselves. After some further tinkering with the now ever changing acid trip of a dimension Detz got another idea, one that could potentially help him out as well as all the other Gods if necessary.​

Detz put his hands together, and with the energy of the dimension itself, Detz created 4 minions all similar in appearance, and with a pretty staff next to them. At first the minions all acted the same and were far too boring for Detz’s liking so with a magic wand that detz apparently created he gently tapped all of them in the head and a random personality was formed into each minion.

After that Detz began thinking on names for each and for the team as a whole. “Hmm, what should I name all of you? Ah I’ve got it.” He went to the minion on his far right. “You my friend will be named: Hwan, you may act cynical all look at mortals with distrust, but in your soul you look for adventure and to explore the world.” He moved to the next one. “For you the name that shall be granted will be: Afon, though you might be naive and prideful, you seek to protect your fellow teammates and always look positively at the world” Detz hovered to the next one. “You… man I’m sounding so dramatic… anyway, you shall have the name: Lirn, though you might be greedy and take anything you like, you will always be honest and always try to help out others to become a better person.” Detz slid to the last one. “And for you who has been waiting so patiently, you shall be named Sanic: though you might always look to improve yourself to become the best of the best, you always look to solve problems effectively and prove yourself to the likes of me and possibly other Gods.” With that Detz walked back to the middle and clapped his hands. “Congratulations on becoming The Fast, that’s the name I have come up for your team, you will serve as both messengers for the Gods and mortals if you wish, and as capable fighters who will remain untouchable as long as you keep moving. Oh yeah, did I forget to mention that all of you are extremely powerful fighters and able to move so quickly that you can travel through dimensions?” Before any of the Fast could answer, Detz interrupted and kept speaking. “Well, whatever it is, right now you have the freedom to explore what the other Gods are doing, just don’t interfere, get accustomed to the place and make sure to call me if you need anything” Detz disappeared again and left a little paper on the ground which Lirn immediately grabbed. The paper read: break it to call me :3. With that The Fast grabbed their own staffs and began testing out their incredible capabilities and in just a few minutes they were all able to leave the dimension and travel to see what the other Gods might be doing.​

Image of the Fast:
U_vPh2i2HYokgU2IEtStBbFV8feCLgYAfNTpFtwbSt2mMeUsbQ7C0wnhrjMnLBnqWgXDncwyVO0xCIGM9cl5dwKeJibL7X-SIIJgbp9iejv-VwuDtQoAmZCswZu9xcDdDFZkg8AI

Though as many things, Detz left the dimension Untouched and sooner or later the infinite acid trip dimension began radiating an energy that would affect other dimension, and mostly mortals. This energy would be later known as wild energy and cause a 1 in 74,274 mortals to gain the power which would be known as Wild Magic, a powerful ability capable of many things, with the chance of going complete Bonkers depending on the persons sanity.The Dimension would be later known as Avevaiótita, which means Uncertainty in Detz’s made up language.​

[class=top] text-align:center; border-top:5px solid rgb(38, 3, 73); border-right:12px solid rgb(38, 3, 73); border-left:12px solid rgb(38, 3, 73); border-top-right-radius:70%; border-top-left-radius:70%; width:18%; margin:0 auto; border-collapse:collapse; overflow:hidden; background-color:rgb(38, 3, 73); [/class] [class=form] border:14px solid rgb(38, 3, 73); border-collapse:collapse; margin:0 auto; width:85%; [/class] [class=text] border:5px double grey; padding:1%; background-color:rgba(180, 180, 180, 0.60); color:black; [/class] [class=bk] background-image:url('http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-VnzOx-rzia0/UrLDY9SINAI/AAAAAAAAQbw/K53MVVVjQkw/s640/anigif_enhanced-buzz-2523-1384276850-12.gif'); background-size:100%; border:6px solid grey; background-attachment:fixed; [/class]

[div class=top]
token_1-1-png.587381

[/div][div class=form][div class=bk][div class=text]
Morois

"Reckless", they called me. Reckless, reckless, reckless, reckless.... My teeth grinded, but I held back. Perhaps I was, though my foolishness was not the kind they thought it to be. They meant to accuse me of some manner of thoughtless towards this life that, as seen, had been easily restored even without me having to do anything, by others who were my equals. Of being uncaring and unrespectful of these things they imagined, these "morals" they wanted to impose upon me. I could not place the moon's property on the line- it was her who did it by accepting my challenge.

Indeed, where I had gone wrong was in an entirely different manner: I had not realized how unreazonable so many of my brothers and sisters were, though I was happy to learn many were still capable of at least understanding the position one must uphold for their godly pride. Who knew, though, what might happen next time I had to defend myself. I gazed over the once again green moon, still stripped of its glow but the life having returned to it. So simply, so easily, even though I'd cast such a mighty curse upon it. What would happen to me if I so much as blew a tiny wind into a pebble? To what extent would this mad care for things that are not their own, nor unrightfully taken, go? The possibility of harming coming to me for such silly reasons, just because I lacked the power to oppose then was...was...

..................​

"Grrr!" I stomped my foot soon as I was out of sight. Naturally, I wouldn't dare do anything like that in front of the other gods, but I needed some manner of venting, and that wasn't enough. What unfairness, to be threatened, even though I was innocent. If no more proof was required than the votes of the gods, then why was I still viewed with such gazes even when my "guilt" had already been dismissed? For a couple trees, they treated their fellow kin in such a manner. GRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!! A pair of arms like the branches of dead trees erupted from my back, my own form becoming slightly unstable with the momentary wrath. I looked upon those hands, anger only swelling up more in me, reached out for them, but the words echoed in my head.

"You all shine so beautifully" she, that goddess of life had spoken so. I took a hand to my chest and turned to the moon, a tiny, almost insignificant weight hanged on my chest, not unlike that faint trace of the curse, clinging onto the core of the moon like a leech, preventing it from glowing on its own, like a playful child sitting next to a candle and blowing on it whenever one attempted to light it up. I observed the lightless, though no longer lifeless, surface of that insolent's domain, then approached it, hiding myself with my power, so that none could see me. I cared not for the words of that god that multiplied himself, nor of the snake. One's like that deserved none of my respect, even if I still had to be cautious of them.

"Though I know my words are only wind, I only beg on behalf of all life that you consider them.".

"For our sakes....aren't you a goddess? You should have more awareness of that! But, well, I suppose just this once won't hurt." I couldn't really deny the smile plastered in my face, nor the anger that somewhat dissipated. There was still much to release, but I was able to get myself back in proper shape. Good thing I was hidden away, even from the sight of the other gods. This might be terribly embarassing otherwise. I closed my eyes, and a small transparent box spinned into existence between my palms. I opened the box, releasing a small light and sweet fragrance into the moon. Black smoke revealed itself around the moon's core, then began to detach itself from it and rise up to the surface, leaving it and fading into the box, which was then promptly closed by me.

I was just about ready to depart when I realized I might not come back for a little bit while I worked on my new project. Suddenly vanishing like that, now that I had new responsabilities, that couldn't be a good thing. I owed them, or Aímas, to at least mantain a certain degree of presence. I took a quick trip to the world, still hidden, and picked up a few deceased animals. I pocked a small hole into their backs and blew inside, making every bone and other unwanted parts vanish, and the fur expand and become even softer. I then shrunk the animals, filled them up inside with some of the extra fur, patched them up, and multiplied them.

That day, I sent a dream to the children of the other gods. I did not wish to impose upon them my will, the last thing I wanted before my departure was more conflict. In their dream I handed over one of these "stuffed animals", as I called them, to the children, allowing them to embrace them, to feel the softness, encouraged them to play if they so desired. Then, I told them:

"If you wish to have the stuffed animal, pray to your maker, for I will not go against their will. But if they allow it, then I will happily share this with you." And so the dreams would end. For those who would allow it, this would bring this children calm, play and joy. And with those, I would have a presence, even while I was away. Even if none other than the vampires were to accept, I donned a few with a lace of my hair, and dropped them into the world to be hidden. Even then, I had hopes at least some would take them. I had met sent my dreams to many- human, Krona, Shibuki Koku, Dyr, kaeru, Ashborne, Dragon, Manduin and others. I also decided to send one to Kanon, something told me she might like one.

I thus departed into a new realm, my realm to shape, far more satisfied than I was even after my victory in the trial.

[/div][/div][/div]

Interacting With: N/A
Mentions: Juju Juju SirDerpingtonIV SirDerpingtonIV Table Table | Nomad_Queen Nomad_Queen jmann jmann Soviet Panda Soviet Panda Petroshka Petroshka seasonedcat seasonedcat Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters-
Might Want to Read: N/A

"Reckless", they called me. Reckless, reckless, reckless, reckless.... My teeth grinded, but I held back. Perhaps I was, though my foolishness was not the kind they thought it to be. They meant to accuse me of some manner of thoughtless towards this life that, as seen, had been easily restored even without me having to do anything, by others who were my equals. Of being uncaring and unrespectful of these things they imagined, these "morals" they wanted to impose upon me. I could not place the moon's property on the line- it was her who did it by accepting my challenge.

Indeed, where I had gone wrong was in an entirely different manner: I had not realized how unreazonable so many of my brothers and sisters were, though I was happy to learn many were still capable of at least understanding the position one must uphold for their godly pride. Who knew, though, what might happen next time I had to defend myself. I gazed over the once again green moon, still stripped of its glow but the life having returned to it. So simply, so easily, even though I'd cast such a mighty curse upon it. What would happen to me if I so much as blew a tiny wind into a pebble? To what extent would this mad care for things that are not their own, nor unrightfully taken, go? The possibility of harming coming to me for such silly reasons, just because I lacked the power to oppose then was...was...

..................​

"Grrr!" I stomped my foot soon as I was out of sight. Naturally, I wouldn't dare do anything like that in front of the other gods, but I needed some manner of venting, and that wasn't enough. What unfairness, to be threatened, even though I was innocent. If no more proof was required than the votes of the gods, then why was I still viewed with such gazes even when my "guilt" had already been dismissed? For a couple trees, they treated their fellow kin in such a manner. GRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!! A pair of arms like the branches of dead trees erupted from my back, my own form becoming slightly unstable with the momentary wrath. I looked upon those hands, anger only swelling up more in me, reached out for them, but the words echoed in my head.

"You all shine so beautifully" she, that goddess of life had spoken so. I took a hand to my chest and turned to the moon, a tiny, almost insignificant weight hanged on my chest, not unlike that faint trace of the curse, clinging onto the core of the moon like a leech, preventing it from glowing on its own, like a playful child sitting next to a candle and blowing on it whenever one attempted to light it up. I observed the lightless, though no longer lifeless, surface of that insolent's domain, then approached it, hiding myself with my power, so that none could see me. I cared not for the words of that god that multiplied himself, nor of the snake. One's like that deserved none of my respect, even if I still had to be cautious of them.

"Though I know my words are only wind, I only beg on behalf of all life that you consider them.".

"For our sakes....aren't you a goddess? You should have more awareness of that! But, well, I suppose just this once won't hurt." I couldn't really deny the smile plastered in my face, nor the anger that somewhat dissipated. There was still much to release, but I was able to get myself back in proper shape. Good thing I was hidden away, even from the sight of the other gods. This might be terribly embarassing otherwise. I closed my eyes, and a small transparent box spinned into existence between my palms. I opened the box, releasing a small light and sweet fragrance into the moon. Black smoke revealed itself around the moon's core, then began to detach itself from it and rise up to the surface, leaving it and fading into the box, which was then promptly closed by me.

I was just about ready to depart when I realized I might not come back for a little bit while I worked on my new project. Suddenly vanishing like that, now that I had new responsabilities, that couldn't be a good thing. I owed them, or Aímas, to at least mantain a certain degree of presence. I took a quick trip to the world, still hidden, and picked up a few deceased animals. I pocked a small hole into their backs and blew inside, making every bone and other unwanted parts vanish, and the fur expand and become even softer. I then shrunk the animals, filled them up inside with some of the extra fur, patched them up, and multiplied them.

That day, I sent a dream to the children of the other gods. I did not wish to impose upon them my will, the last thing I wanted before my departure was more conflict. In their dream I handed over one of these "stuffed animals", as I called them, to the children, allowing them to embrace them, to feel the softness, encouraged them to play if they so desired. Then, I told them:

"If you wish to have the stuffed animal, pray to your maker, for I will not go against their will. But if they allow it, then I will happily share this with you." And so the dreams would end. For those who would allow it, this would bring this children calm, play and joy. And with those, I would have a presence, even while I was away. Even if none other than the vampires were to accept, I donned a few with a lace of my hair, and dropped them into the world to be hidden. Even then, I had hopes at least some would take them. I had met sent my dreams to many- human, Krona, Shibuki Koku, Dyr, kaeru, Ashborne, Manduin and others. I also decided to send one to Kanon, something told me she might like one.

I thus departed into a new realm, my realm to shape, far more satisfied than I was even after my victory in the trial.

Last edited:
The trial was done, in the end Quan saw it as an annoyance but in the end the thing she truly wanted from it had happened she would write the laws of the gods. they would one day mark the end of the dawn and the start of true history time would no longer be flexible and all would be set in a clockwork motion over the hourglass it was now. The moon once more had life and the snake had made his friends and his enemies she knew what that sense of righteousness might lea, but never did he truly get the dream he wanted it was almost a pity. That was not her issue right now as for now the serpent was not yet setting out on crusade and their most wayward brother was a much larger threat. The world would need more defenders against the growing threat from below that had some small chance of working out for long as the gods obeyed the laws she would in future make. Tartaus was a threat to the future balance as much as the shadow of death the already was creeping up upon certain gods that were doomed to die. Quan'Cath would have to create her own race for this world and make it ready to fight against the forces of the god of tantrums.

" Pandora we can speak upon what you desire latter for now i have my own tasks to accomplish, but think to yourself what are you willing to give up for what you want is anything to much if so this deal is not for you" She said knowing that there was something that he could not give up and thus something she could ask for that he would not give to her and thus she could deny him what he wanted. The knowledge of all things brought not solace but only worries, it didn't connect you with others instead it separated you, you knew how special and how replaceable everything was. " The laws of the gods will be written in time for now we must enjoy our time for it is for the good of the world and us all we must bind ourselves" She said not to pandora but to all those still on the moon before she simply vanished.

Quan'cath then was or rather had been near the south of the world, in the cold wastes where nothing green grew without magical aid. She had been both here and at the trial but had only now chosen she was here instead of there. While others like the serpent moved in mundane means Quan'Cath traveled in more esoteric means that were manipulations of the laws already present in the world that the gods had set up without thinking. It was something any god could and every god did do, but most did not think in such a way to allow them to use them in the same ways as the goddess of laws. That was all pointless to think on now instead Quan'Cath turned her thoughts from all things to just here and to the creation of her own people. She already saw other gods making many races prepare them in their own ways not all gods had made their people ready for the coming threat. She would both make a people ready and unready. They would be children of this place of the snow and ice a place so hostile to life few other could live here that were truly native to this plane. Already she saw them with carved cities on the cliffs and floating ice cities. They would not have metal works, there would be no bronze or iron age, no agricultural revolution or domestication of heard animals. This land did not allow for such things, and yet she could see a land where the very cold was a strength and where the icy waters held a greater bounty than any farm. This would be a place to create a hearty breed that could defend the world, yet it was kind enough to grant the people a kindness needed to work with others. The only question was what to make, a million different possibilities were open the Quan'Cath every thing she could make, life of every style from humanoid to truly exotic. In the end she settled with something simple somethign like her current form.

Quan'Cath created a depression in the ground and took a scoop of earth and a scoop of ice. Then she held out one hand and in the other a bronze knife formed, holding her hand over the depression she took the blade and cut her hand. From the wound her blood, the blood of a god and tiny bit of her essence poured forth and down into the bowel. The ice and the earth melted together and mingled with the essence of a god creating life. Slowly they emerged the Azoth with metallic blue skin already adults they had orange and blue crystals on various parts of their bodies and their eyes glowed. None of them shivered from the cold for the ice was part of them they were the ice and the ice was them as they were the earth below and that earth was them. Still they would require clothing for they might be immune to the cold, but few wished to runabout with their sensitive areas exposed. Quan'Cath waved her hand over the new race a giant woman that seemed to be them but an ideal version of them and soon clothes appeared, made from furs and leathers they would one day find in abundance. Quan'Cath saw them both failing and succeeding to meet her expectation of them for that was on them to become what they wanted to be even if that was not what she wanted. Quan'Cath respected choice and wished for all beings to have it or at least the illusion of it, they could do bad or they could do good, she was not one to bind them to her will or make sure they would do as she wanted.

" You are the Azoth and i am Quan'Cath your creator" she spoke out " This is the land which i give you, it is cold and barren on the surface but below there is a rich bounty to be harvested. I have made of of the ice of these lands so the cold will never be your foe instead it shall always be your ally" She explained as they listened there was so much to say and yet so little " You shall have no metal instead the very ice that makes this land so harsh shall be your weapon and you armor for others will need time and industry where you will need none you shall truly be mobile unlike any other in this world that will be truly civilized" She explained and she she did a light moved from her to them explaining who to make the never melting ice " I also will give many among you the ability to peer into the future listen to them but take them not as an absolute for time is never straight and never truly set" She finished not thinking they needed much as she didn't want to teach them to much instead she gave them some future knowledge of how to live on this land just to keep them all from starving, yet she didn't explain everything that that they had enough to survive but it was up to them to thrive.

Khades watched as Teros charged towards the north, towards a large swamp past the Sundered Peaks. Teros would prove that Khades was a force to be reckoned with, and not one to be ridiculed. Khades made his way slowly to the large Sanctum being built. The Ashborne that crawled from magma pits beneath the earth had built it for him, out of fear or respect, Khades didn’t know nor care.
But there was a problem it seemed, the Ashborne were weaker than he had expected, and lived much shorter lives.

“What is wrong with you?” Khades scowled, glancing from one Ashborne curled on the floor and one that was too weak to work. “No mortal born of my blood can be weak!” His voice echoed across the land like rolling thunder and crashing waves.
It was only when Khades saw one of them gnawing on a small stone, his people were starving.

“Hunt.” Khades said dismissively, shifting himself through the large entrance and resting in the centre of a large hole in the floor, it was where he had initially impacted with the mortal world, and he would reside there too, apparently.

Khades looked up to the helpless Ashborne. The words of Sana’a penetrated his mind, I only beg on behalf of all life that you consider them.
“They will learn to hunt in time, they’ll have to.” Khades murmured indignantly. But when he could no longer rid his mind of this quote, he called one forth.
“You, child!” He yelled to one of the quivering Ashborne, he was not a child, but far younger than Khades, “Teach them to hunt.”
Khades reaches up and dug a long talon into his Draconic gums, wriggling around and painfully digging out a tooth. Blood spewed onto the ground below and sizzled loudly. Khades tossed the tooth down and his form began to shift, Khades shrunk down to a form larger than the Ashborne, a human looking form, one that could work tools. Khades picked up the tooth, it was almost a foot long, one of his smaller ones.
“Fetch me a staff.” Khades snapped at the man. He ran off and came back shortly after with what looked to be a crude branch. Khades huffed, dipped the end of the branch into the boiling blood and held it against the tooth. His blood has special properties, apparently, as the the branch and tooth fused together, and created a lethal hunting spear.
“Feast.” Khades thrust the spear to the Ashborne and he ran outside weakly in the search for food.
“Fine. I considered them,” Khades huffed as he expanded once more into his giant dragon form, and laid against the warm earth.

With the Azoth made and already getting to work surviving creating spear and other tools from the very ice around them Quan'Cath saw her work here was done for now. The Azoth would one day need more guidance, but hopefully they would never need her direct intervention in their affairs, but already she knew that was not true she would have to help set up their laws and explain more of the world to them. The threat below was greater to them than to many given how the Azoth would one day be masters of the seas traveling in their iceberg cities. Still there was much to do a divine realm was needed an afterlife for those that praised her and a place of punishment for those that tried to evade her laws and those laws of the world. Already Quan'Cath saw what she would make and it would be more then just a place of law and time it would seek out the truth behind those the reality they were in seeking to know the most fundamental laws and then what was beyond them. It was a vast machine that she saw a place that replicated the world in metal and stone, and artificial simulacra of a more complex creation meant to look into the laws of reality itself. It would also be a place of time a clockwork world that monitored time and its flow. She also saw the many libraries and halls of judgment to record and enforce all the laws of every nation.

Without a word of farewell Quan'Cath left the snow lands behind as the Azoth got ready to travel to their home sea spire islands that they would carve into and halt the passage of time to preserve them. They would do fine without her having to hold their hands and they were made that way she had made them so they could talk one their own. Quan'Cath stepped out from reality beyond the void beyond everything and nothing from what was and what could be and created a space that was her and was made by her a reflection of herself that she controlled. Quan'Cath created a realm that was her own a miniature reality that existed only because she did and only for long as she did unlike the material plane nothing was truly set in such a place an entire world could be created and destroyed in an instant nothing was truly real here. It was not something that a mortal would understand it was not something that some gods would understand, but Quan'Cath understood as she saw all the things she could have made and could have never made, she saw herself as she tried to understand and came to see a truth that not even she understood.

Quan'Cath shut herself out from all that could have and could not have been infinity became now each moment a self contained creation no past no future was certain only now was true. Quan'Cath reached out not with her hands or mind but with her very being as she created what she knew must be, what had always been and yet would never be. Her divine spark created a light in the void that was not a void and her will created a shape around the spark, the soul of this realm a part of Quan'Cath that both was her and was not truly connected. all around the spark forms took shape, gears springs, cogs, pipes, pistons, slabs, countless clockwork parts all swirled around creating a great machine. The parts swam through the void less nothing of none existence and formed a new shape a sphere that grew and grew as more things were added great stores of water, great stores of unfinished metals and massive blast furnaces that kept the world turning. Slowly a world formed one made of stone and metal that had uncountable pieces that all worked together making the entire construct move, and soon from below the surface buildings , cities, lands, all emerged static places in a sea of ever moving metal. The great clockwork cities of the clockwork world. Already great repositories were prepared empty libraries waiting for laws to be made and cases to be heard. Halls of Justice of every form from a tribal hut to the greatest of court houses were made thousands waiting to hold trials and pass judgment on the accused. She did not forget that perhaps the living would come here and thust many building rose up and plants of every kind filled these greenhouses that were many stories high.

The world was almost complete there was but one thing left to do for the world itself and that was to create her dwelling. In the center of the largest city on the world Quan'Cath brought forth a massive palace that would hold copies of every law and ruling, and hold her personal court room along with her personal workshops. The palace was also filled with a great many creature comforts, things the serpent would no doubt protest a god wanting, but she was not him and she did not wish to be. She knew the many ends of the gods and knew some would end earlier than others, so how early would his end come, not even she could say. She knew one god would have, always had a short life never were they wise enough to avoid death, but perhaps she might change that , or perhaps not. That might be Quan'Cath's first understanding of the truth the answer was maybe.

While Viktor and Grund awaited the Serpent, something glowed at the very top of the huge mountain that rest in the center of the land. From a small gem pulsed a dull but potent energy, melting the snow and ice around it in a burning aura of hot air. The glowing light flared up, though the light was shielded from the rest of existence by thick clouds miles below. Then it went dark in an instant, and for a few moments, it looked like it had died. But the creations of Viktor didn't fail so easy. A huge shining light emitted then, so bright it could be seen from the events. The energy that was trapped inside was funneled upwards, where it began to form a protective bubble of magic. It could not protect against stones or arrows, but would protect against other powers. The influence of other gods could not pass through the bubble. It was a gift to Viktor's people, though they did not realize it. It was completely invisible to the naked eye, and only the mightiest of them could even feel the immense power guarding it.

Meanwhile, Ologor and his people did much good for the nation. A settlement had sprang up around the pillar of laws, and through martial strength, displays of mercy, and no small amount of backroom deals, the Chosen of Viktor had finally carved out a nation for themselves around the Great Mountain. Many tribes had been integrated as Allied Tribes, and it was not uncommon to see a normal human among the Chosen. The humans would be treated normally, as long as they did their part. Unity became one of the nation's greatest strength, for while they controlled much land, other things opposed them. From the mountains descended cruel beasts, warmongering things that clad themselves in black armor and existed only to kill. At their head was a demon of fire, whom all the beasts worshipped fanatically. The Chosen and the Demonspawn clashed on many occassions in small border skirmishes, and as the fights grew, Ologor realized the need to put out these things with haste. He began to levy troops from the Allied Tribes, and trained them in the fashion of his own troops. He would create a machine of war, one that would grind down their foes and crush them with relentless rage.

~Xue~
Xue's attention was grabbed by one of her fellow gods approaching her. A woman, with a proposal for her. She was at first a little annoyed at being interrupted, having to let the fish she was holding swim away, also having to hide her saddened look at the small creature swimming away from her. The conversation started a little hostile on her end, expected since she had to take time away from her waters, but she soon turned more friendly as the deal went on.

After a lengthy discussion, they managed to come to an agreement that satisfied both parties. Together they created the Water of Youth. It was a magnificent creation, maybe a little bit bias because it had water, but she didn't mind it. Xue offered a small smile to the goddess as she left in a rush. Gods working together could create things far more powerful than one god could do alone, it was amazing, obvious, but amazing.

The two gods forged some sort of friendship in the small discussion or more of a small soft spot in the water Goddess' heart. Weaving a hand through her silky and cool hair she smiled down to the small group of fish that returned to her after the unfamiliar stranger left. They lightly nuzzled her skin as she sat in the water. Her bliss was interrupted by Vez'Arai urging the other gods and herself to help judge one of the Gods who had done something wrong.

Xue sighed and shook her head. What could they have done that was considered wrong? Most likely was something that offended one of the other gods, and wasn't actually that bad. So Xue didn't bother joining them, more concerned with her creation of her people. She settled on a few ideas she came up with, taking some inspiration from the other god's creations as well. They would not only protect the ocean but would live peacefully under the water.

Xue glanced around behind her at what lay at the end of the oceans shore. It made her heart hurt to think of it. May creations of her fellow Gods dwelled there, outside her realm. Any one of them could pose a threat to her precious people. She turned back to her waters, she had to make things that posed a threat to those who came close to her ocean. A beast that could trick creatures into thinking that they were friendly before pulling them under and punishing them for coming near her realm.

They were just a small countermeasure, there were still going to be races stronger than them, but they could turn back other ones that think to threaten their peaceful realm. Just a small thing that places doubt and fear into the minds of people who dare to threaten the ocean and those that lie in its depths. She lightly petted one of the fishes cuddling with her leg and smiled at the ocean. She would protect her realm, even from the other gods.

“Where should my uncertain existence travel to next.” Detzwyeg pondered had he sat on top Hruk’s head giving him pats and teaching him what had happened and all the new recent events. “Father? Is something the matter?” Hruk asked, concerned that Detz might be getting very annoyed. “Is my presence causing you great annoyance Father?” Detz sighed and looked back down at Hruk, “It’s not you, you are probably one of the greatest decisions I have ever made in my uncertain existence, and your presence gives me nothing but comfort and happiness, but I still want to visit all the Gods, and I do not know who I should visit next.” Detz laid back down on Hruk’s head getting more annoyed at who he should visit next. Hruk took a second to think and sent another message to Detz.“Father, I have an idea, how about you visit Tartaus, the God you told me little about. We know little about him, and he might be an interesting God to talk to.”

Detz paused for a second “Hruk, you never seize to impress me” He began petting Hruk’s head even more. “I’m so proud of you, coming up with such good ideas on your own. Welp I’ll be off to visit Tartaus then.” Before he left he noticed one of The fast running on the water causing huge shockwaves that disturbed the peace of the area. Knowing that it might become annoying, Detz made it so The Fast would be absolutely silent when moving. With that out of the way Detz threw himself into Hruk’s nose teleporting himself directly where Tartaus was currently located at.

Detz arrived at a very dark place, but that didn’t matter since Detz had no eyes, he made sure to check it a second time just to be sure. “Hello Tartaus, My name is Detzwyeg or Detz for short, I have come here to know more about you, have a nice chat with you and be able to check out what you’ve got down here, I’m so excited to start.” Detz jumped up and landed on a chair with a table and another chair appearing just for Tartaus to sit down. “Please take a seat, unless you want to show me the place first if you want.” Detz created two cups on the table just in case any of them were thirsty. “Here is some water if you are thirsty.” Detz grabbed his own cup and began spilling the water on his face since he didn’t have a mouth to actually drink the water. “Well, I’m ready to listen.”

Inetarctions: ZuluSlayer ZuluSlayer

Users who are viewing this thread

Back