• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy A World Anew

Characters
Here
While the other gods went about making things and unknowingly breaking everything in their eagerness to create, one god or rather one goddess was already busy doing her job. Quan'Cath was the goddess of time and reality, she was to set up the rules that governed how reality would work and how time would move one moment after another. While the other were busy doing introductions Quan'Cath had been setting up the boundaries of the dimension the material plane would inhabit using her super visions to set up the rules that would best fit the life that would one day come to dominate it. She had not bothered to do an introduction as to Quan'cath everyone was already known and everyone would know of her soon enough she was already being put to work and such work could not wait . Thus it was that even as the core of the world was made Quan'Cath had gone back in time before everything started and set everything up to allow even the core of the world to exist, she was staying a few seconds in the past so that she could have set all this up before the gods got the idea to create. That was at least until someone decided to alter the carefully set up world early making night and day and starting out the rotation, though the rotation was far to slow to allow a proper day night cycle, it also lacked a seasonal wobble. Quan'Cath had to work to make sure the rest of reality remained stable with these unneeded and incomplete changes to reality.

Soon the god would all hear what seemed almost to be music but in fact was a voice and they could all understand what it said even though the words were exactly all heard " While your enthusiasm is admirable please do think of what changes you make some of us will have to fix everything you put together and make your ideas work" The voice said though none could find a body from which the voice came " Leave those things that relate to time and the running of this place to me please just focus on creating this on the world over systems that affect everything" the voice continued despite its musical quality it was nothing bu business. Shortly after this announcement the world would start to spin faster soon creating a 24 hour days and a wobble was added to create season, then the world was made to rotate a the star to give it years.

KIRU RAPTURE
Looking towards the world the gods had started building with interest, Kiru pondered his role for a moment.
For 1000 years he mused. But it didn't really matter since space was basically empty right now and he was a God for whom time was sorta nothing.
As he mused several other beings came into existence around him, one of which regarded him with a fear of sorts. Kanon, the god of the boundary, and one who'd recognized Kiru's role in a more negative light than he would've hoped for.

Kiru then placed a finger on the planet and found a nice spot on its northern pole before shrinking down to the size of the recently created Human. Standing on a stretch of black stone that went as far as the eye could see, the god raised his arm, pointing it directly in front of him before dropping a small roundish object to the ground. The object sank into the ground and a large black patch appeared. Stretching from its origin for several miles in every direction, the patch glistened in the light of the stars Etyphonium had recently placed overhead.
Kiru then pulled the shard of bone from a pouch on his figure, before plunging it deep into the dark rock. The patch suddenly shifted to a dull swirling purple with things resembling galactic formations on fire in its visage. Suddenly humanoid figures began rising and stumbling from the portal, all encased in black cloth and bone white armor of differing designs and sizes.
Kiru looked at them with a mix of wonder and pride. He was not just the God of Death. He was the God of Transportation.

And he had just saved the lives of an entire race.
The individuals he had saved, however, had not been lucky in all regards, and most if not all had lost their memories in the dimensional shift.
This was a loss and a cruelty Kiru recognized and mourned, but in saving their lives he had given them new purpose and a new chance to distinguish themselves in reality.
A crowd had formed around the shimmering primordial, and as they turned their eyes and visual receptors upon the armor-clad deliverer, he grew.
Reaching twelve feet the proud god let his voice ring out over the heads and the vast plains of the race of beings he had just brought deliverance to.

"Yours is a race of survivors and the darkest times. I would not let such a talent go to waste easily. And so I have saved you, brought you from the brink of the end right back into the beginning."
Holding out a hand to the closest of the black-clad beings, Kiru lovingly touched the head of the being, blessing him. As he did so the beings round began to shift in size and physique. The Death god looked back upon them and said,
"From this moment on, you will be known as The Maduin, last of the other world and Heralds of the Pale mask. Evolve and become the civilization this world needs."
And as he spoke, Kiru smiled, for looking into the eyes of The Maduin, he knew this was a moment for their race they'd never forget. He had brought them from the edge and now they would thrive. He would help them and they would grow into the ideal leaders of what was to be

Over time the beasts following Sana'a began to dwindle as the climate shifted from dense forests to tundra. A few small species remained, mostly birds and a few rodents. They grew hardy, sporting thick undercoats and smaller features. Even her cloak had changed into small shrubs and moss like the surrounding vegetation.

She wandered for a time, adding more creatures and plants until she saw a shadow on the horizon. Sana'a stopped and looked at them. It would appear she wasn't the only god in this part of the world. She should go visit!

As she approached Kiru Rapture, arctic birds that had nestled in her evergreen cloak took wing and fled, soaring into the distance to find suitable places to live. All the creatures had gone, all except for the one she held in her arms. This, of course, was Aiki, the first of her creations.

Its fur and feathers had grown snowy from the harsh tundra beneath the goddess' feet and thick from the biting wind. It whimpered in unease at the sight of Death, but Sana'a held it closer to her chest and whispered soft words in a language soon to be forgotten by all but a few of the 'civilized'. Beast-speech. She promised to protect it and in pure trust of her love, it grew calm once more.

Sana'a walked through the snow until she was a few steps away from Death.

"You're Death. The one that doesn't show their face." She said, a curious light glimmering in her eyes. They shifted to the figures huddled around Kiru Rapture

"Are those your mortals?" she asked, approaching the nearest one. With her pet still hugged in her arms, she tilted her head to the side, studying the features of this masked humanoid. It seemed...resilient for such a new thing. Like they were older than they appeared. "I like them!" She declared, "They kind of look like you too... did you just make them?"

Last edited:
Detzwyeg didn’t know where to begin or in what to begin as a matter of fact. He saw the beauty that was being created in the weird sphere like thing. “What’s a sphere anyway.” It just shrugged it off as if nothing had happened. Well now it wanted to be on that world that all other Gods were creating. “World does sound like a pretty good name yeah by now this place shall be walled world… well I guess it could be a world but a better name for it would be… ah forget it someone else will come up with it.” Detz planned on landing to this world by crashing down like most others did but he would probably have to rebuild itself as parts of it will be scattered into multiple dimensions. So instead it created a door made from space which led to a nice place of the world.​

After walking through the door Detz removed it as it didn’t want any unfortunate being walking through it. Before it could do anything it noticed a giant ball of light being created which also produced heat. “Nice” it thought. “Also referring to myself as it just makes it very annoying, how about he some of the other Gods have been using it. I don’t see why I can’t use it.”

After praising himself once more for his brilliance he began pondering once more about what to do. “Well, thinking is harder than I expected. I guess I can see what the others are doing.” Detz disappeared from the area by walking behind a tree and later appearing behind Sheldressyr. “Nah she seems too busy” he disappeared again and reappeared next to Kiru, “He might be able to… Wait this guy is on a phase, nevermind.” Detz left while also wondering what a phase was.​

He reappeared under the crater that had been created by Sera. “Oh how pretty this place is truly wonderful, all the possibilities with this place and… oh there are floating islands. Meh” He traveled again and this time he traveled to where Kanon was, explaining how nothing will stop moving or something. He didn’t bother asking and left. “Ok lets see who is next to check out, hmm let’s see, ah yes the big noodle.” Detz disappeared once more and began climbing out of the sand. “Dammit, some sand got stuck in my eyes.” Detz slaps his face again to check if he has eyes. “Nope”. While the big great noodle created other being Detz found it funny to Gift the noodle a Hat for all the trouble of creating most of the base for the universe and the caves which he might or might not use later to disrupt space-time.

He Gently placed down a santa hat just on the Noodles head as a gift and even wrote down something inside it. “Thanks for creating the base of most of existence, and caves. Love you, Detzwyej” With that his next stop was towards Amon. Detz dug back down into the ground and reappeared in a bush where Amon was near. “Ooo it seems like he is sleeping I perhaps shouldn’t interrupt him, well I can help him in making sure nothing wakes him up.” Detzwyej waved his hand towards Amon’s general direction ensuring that nothing loud around his vicinity would happen, well ensuring is more like 0.000000001% chance that there will be a loud sound.​

Detz dived back into the bush and filled with leaves appeared in the the library of Pandora which consisted of a shelf and not much else. He got up and looked at Pandora “Hey Pandora, name’s Detzwyeg, you can call me Detz, anyway I heard that you know many things, could you help me out a bit by suggesting me what I could do. Y’know something buddies would do right?” Detz stood there now waiting for a response from the faceless God. Wait does Detz have a face, he slapped both of his hands into his face just to make sure. “Nope don’t have a face, well I could make one. But describing it would be a pain, so I guess I’ll just keep this look.”

Pandora’s hands froze. All one million of them. Floor tiles, columns, and books with their shelves lay suspended in midair like a construction site suddenly halting to a swift, silent stop. Pandora’s halo disappeared as he looked upon the Mad God and heard what he had to say. “All the gods know a great many things. But what I’m interested in is what isn’t known,” he said. With pale apathy he took his golden quill and held it up. “This quill has the power to write anything into existence as long as the user knows the object they wish to create. However, I use it merely to write. It allows the act of magic and creation to be controlled. Carefully monitored under the watchful eye of a responsible wielder,” Pandora put the quill down. “I hope you will forgive me but there are great many other responsibilities that I must attend to. If you wish, feel free to visit me,” Pandora sat down and the one million hands resumed construction, “At a more convenient occasion,” suddenly four golden hands created a frame the shape of a vertical rectangle. Two more hands whipped at the floor, creating a red carpet that would take the Mad God and slide him away from Pandora as he got back to writing. The halo reappeared on his forehead. The four hands followed the Mad God with his frame and when the carpet finally finished unfurling the four hands dispersed. Suddenly, their stood a large door frame, soon accompanied by glowing golden doors created by various hands that instantly smithed them into existence, sparks flying everywhere. Then, the doors slammed shut in a resounding boom. Pandora’s hands have already begun carving out a dimension that allowed him complete control of what was now becoming the Divine Library. When he heard Quan’ Cath’s Voice ring in his head, he recorded that as well. He immediately grabbed a golden hand of his and handed it a small scroll with a note. Once you have ordered the universe, like so, I would to converse with you about the nature of time and space. The hand immediately set out to meet with Quan ‘Cath and hand her the letter Pandora had sent her. By now, magnificent arches were coming into fruition, elegant sculptures, decorative fountains, and countless other wondrous expressions of beauty and art in complete symmetric perfection now found themselves lavishly adorning the halls of the library. If one were to look upon it now, it would look like a skeleton of the golden masterpiece it would soon become. And the flesh that was now filling the skeleton of the Divine Library was quickly bringing the project to life.

KindlyPlagueDoctor KindlyPlagueDoctor Karcen Karcen (letter headed your way)

Last edited:
587068Sera "The Herald of Battle"
Interactions: SirDerpingtonIV SirDerpingtonIV

Sera ascended onto Megistos and stood on the edge of the island looking downward at all he had created. Five floating islands in total and a lake below, observing the lands below Sera wondered what his people would eventually do with the land provided to them. Sera admiring his creation felt a pulse radiate through his body which caused him to look into the South. Sera couldn't see anything in his eyesight but in an instant, he was no longer in Megistos instead he was in in the Red Desert.

No longer feeling grass beneath his feet he instead felt the unstable ground below him, he sunk a little bit in the unstable ground. Looking upward in the distance he could sense his brother Vez'Arai Sera opened his wings and leaped into the sky kicking up sand behind him. Slowly soaring out towards the great serpent when Sera caught up to Vez'Arai he noticed small beings on the serpent that was roughly the size of himself. Sera wondered to himself what they were as he observed their beauty the varying vibrant colors of their skin, the marking etched on their bodies and the horns dawning their heads like crowns. Sera eventually found himself in front of Vez'Arai his brother, now weather Sera flew in front of the great serpent to grab his attention or the great serpent turned towards Sera in defense Sera didn't know because he was busy admiring the creation Vez'Arai made.

"You made something?" Sera spoke in awe while looking into the vast blue ocean in Vez'Arai's eyes. Sera had never really made anything himself though he wanted to deeply since Sera's need for creating a race was a double-edged sword. Sera felt the need to make a race and deep down when he observed the Ven'Sinai he felt a call to war. No matter how hard he tried to quell the need it would be passed to all his creations and war will slowly spread through the world. Sera couldn't help but wonder what Vez'Arai had passed onto his race either intentionally or unintentionally.

Under the bowers of the First Forest is where Zythis took form, seemingly appearing from the shadows of the great branches. He knew his name was Zythis, for that is what felt right, and he knew that he was the God of the Wilds, for that to felt right. He looked around and observed the trees that were around him. He felt like they belonged to him, and that they did not belong here. So he tried to take them, but their roots had already taken deep into the soil, and the trees refused to move for this god. Frustrated, he gave up, but saw the seeds that dangled from the great branches. They had not yet taken root, and so he could take those. And quick as a flash, he had a handful of seeds of all kinds. And without having to think about it, he made a place for these seeds, a place for all wild things where nothing could get in. He scattered them across the new realm and uttered his first word. "Grow," and with that he left the Wild Woods, a name that simply felt right, and returned to the realm he was appeared. And each time he returned the the Wild Woods, with another creature that he felt belonged there, the trees had grown. Who knew when those trees would stop growing, for he certainly did not.

The amount of creatures he added to the Wild Woods seemed endless, him finding one after another. There was one creature that he found that he did not like. They were nearly hairless things that did not look like they were able to protect themselves. They were not of the wild, certainly not. But they were not the only ones that did not feel wild, he could sense it. There was nothing about them that he liked. And he could feel that there would be more, made by beings like him. Wait, there were others like him. In the blink of an eye he zipped around the created universe, pinging from one god to another, observing them, committing their appearance to memory. And he could not explain it, but he could feel their claim. Life, Madness, Knowledge, Civilization. Wait, that last one, there was that wrongness again. Civilization, that was the wrongness he had felt. And she was the one that had made those hairless things, he could feel it. He did not like her, he reckoned, not one bit.

Wait, perhaps that Goddess of Life could help him. He had no talent for it, but certainly she could make something to rival those things that were not of the Wild. And so he went to her, a shadow in the still dark cosmos. And before long, he was before the Goddess of Life. "Shaldressyr, I have something to ask of you." He did not know how he knew the being's name, like most things he just simply knew it.
Petroshka Petroshka

A m o n
+
I watched as my kin took to the world, shaping, expressing, and creating.
I felt as though I should be doing something, as soon as that thought crossed my mind, I reached to my chest for the second time and felt a rhythmic force.
I closed my eyes and listened.

Thump.. Thump.. Thump..
It resonated inside me, its pattern grabbing my focus, until finally something was building inside me.
It grew in size until it felt as though I would burst.
Driven by this feeling I let the energies around and inside flow through me, until it formed what would be my first creation.
It was cylindrical in shape, plateaued with a canvas on both top and bottom; Strings ran through the edges of the canvas weaving through each other until a pattern was formed. Additionally four rods separate from the object itself also came into existence.
"I will call it.." I grasped all four rods in four hands and brought them down with moderate force onto the plateaued side of the object. A deep 'Fuoom' spread throughout the universe. "A Drum."
I began beating the drum in the rhythm of my chest, and again the sound resonated through me and throughout the space around me.
The feeling began to grow inside again, and with it the speed of my strikes on the drum, until a choir of drumming explored outward.
As I played and the sound traveled outward so did the feeling that had been growing inside me.
+

Last edited:
There was nothing. Just an endless void with nothing to hold a conscience. It was just filled with an infinite emptiness that would never be filled. Until, suddenly, there was something. Something appeared out of the dark and became the first something. With the first something came another something. Then another and another. Suddenly the vast nothingness was filled was somethings that began to awaken and realize the large voids they floated in.

A tall woman with long flowing hair also appeared alongside these somethings. She appeared in a graceful float with her hair spiralled out around her. It flowed gently in the void as her piercing blue eyes opened for the first time and took in the void that she was in. She was one of the first, she could tell it by the small group of them floating in a void that had nothing inside it, just empty space that held a longing to be filled with something.

No sent, sound, or colour lived except them and the woman. That was until the first of them spoke. Then another, and the next, all introducing themselves. She was Xue, not that she cared much to tell that to the others, nor that they would notice her lack of introduction. It didn't take them long to turn from introductions to completing the irresistible urge that was inside themselves and the void. The urge to fill this nothingness with something was something that made herself yearn for satisfaction.

It didn't take them long to forget introductions completely and to turn all their focuses on their creations they were creating. Not even everyone had introduced themselves, herself included in the bunch, they still collecting their bearings and wondering why they had just appeared in this vast nothingness. Xue didn't want to waste time on such pleasantries though. She not only wanted the urge gone but wanted to see what she was capable of.

The god of all forms of water. A title that she felt so unused to yet so very familiar with. She watched unamused at her companions' activities as they looked in awe at creations they created quickly and with what seemed little thoughts. How could they all put such little thought into the something that was to fill this void? The desire to fill it was great, but carelessness and poor planning could lead to the complete destruction of the planet. Returning it back to nothing before another group of people like them birthed again and repeated their fate.

Xue watched as the group added water to the place. The water she could feel was dull and lifeless even if it was filled with the lives of fish. Water wasn't that simple to create, yes you could create the fundamentals of the liquid sure, just as she could create the fundamentals of land, but it was far from what it should be like. Floating down slower than her kin she landed gracefully in front of the sea. A place that should be filled with mysteries and dangers unknown to the land dwellers.

She could feel how off the water was and it made her frown, letting out a 'tch' she ran her hands through the liquid, it moving through her fingers gracefully. At her touch the water sent a wave through the ocean, bringing quality and life throughout the mass of water. Xue smiled lightly at her work, the water feeling right and whole with her aid. Standing up and brushing the dirt off her naked skin she lifted up a handful of the water.

It pooled gently in her hand, the cold drops dripping out of holes in the crevasses of her palm. She blew on the water lightly before scattering it into may drops in the air. The water flew away, reaching every water mass on the planet and falling into it, filling the water with the life and energy it needed to be water. Her smile grew bigger as she smelled the salty smell of the water she stood next to, the air carrying the smell of the ocean in its breath.

Xue took a few steps and sat in the water, sitting down so the water reached up to her collar bone. Her hair flowed in the soft waves of the beach as she gazed into her creation with a soft look. What could she fill her many bodies of water with? What life would fill the water with what it needed? She couldn't just create just anything like all these others. It had to be perfect. She couldn't make a mistake with something as important as this.

A small fish floated over to her. Letting a soft smile fill her features she scooped the small thing into her palm and let it swim around there. It looked very content in her pale fingers and it brought a small amount of joy to swell up her chest. Something like these would be perfect. More of these as well, put a lot more diverse and filled with details. Creatures small and large, all of this type and others. Maybe with other parts from other races that give them both the sea and air. Or maybe something that passes as both. Xue hummed to herself as she thought deeply about what she was to put into this world.

Shaldressyr was attending her child while watching the other gods and noticed a peculiar individual taking saplings from her, bending down to find this being she watched as it plucked from the tree and disappearing somewhere. what could be its motive? She wondered, only to realize there was only really one reason. She laid down next to the tree and kept watching in curiosity as this being continued in his business pucking branch after branch she thought she might get Sana'a to come here later to heal the world tree. The thought lingered on for a few seconds until she noticed that the mysterious figure stopped coming back to puck more of her daughters branches. Giving her a pat, the tree strangely, felt glad, as she can feel that the branches taken from her would be planted elsewhere.

Then the mysterious man approached her, wanting something from her. Leaning her head down to him and now only a few feet away she could see his features, his face was that of a skull perhaps an exoskeleton of some kind? Although his form was lanky most of it was covered in some type of shadow, behind his face was a large black mane of fur, and his horns were rather, pointy. "requesting things already? and without a introduction." She pretended to act hurt by his actions and behavior. "...and without an apology." She looked over to her daughter who was in the process of secreting sap into her wounds to prevent the drying of her stumped branches. She smiled to, Zythis? Yes, that was this beings name. She made her movements slow and elaborate to prevent any accidental contact with anyone before turning her full attention back to zythis. Holding her head up with to hands she laid there comfortably.

Soviet Panda Soviet Panda

Mother of Civilisation and Agriculture

• umbrella-painting-jpg.585272

Dyne
    Existence
    Interaction: Evesti​
    Etyphonium created the Sun. A star closest to their world, a source of warmth for their cold. Dyne nodded in thanks as she made change once more to the ecosystem. Radiation of little effect shoud be seen as a factor to the changes made.

Dyne smiled from below her shade, touched by the figure of Evesti, the Seamstress. She caressed the head of the human husk, parting its hair in the center.

"They shall feel. Pain beyond their own limit, joy they could not imagine, sorrow they never know. They shall taste despair from mistakes their own and from others, sweetness of tears built upon misery. They shall feel more than everything."

Life poured into the pair of husks. Pale white skin glowed with warmth. The coldness of the void led the bodies to trembled. Dyne took hold of their hands, slowly pulling them toward the world. She turned to Evesti before leaving.

"They shall be the most diverse of the mortals. Where monster among monsters and genius among geniuses dwell. I bid you farewell, for now."

The Lady guided the humans to their land, away from any established mortals.

Mention: Crumbli Crumbli

[class=top] text-align:center; border-top:5px solid rgb(38, 3, 73); border-right:12px solid rgb(38, 3, 73); border-left:12px solid rgb(38, 3, 73); border-top-right-radius:70%; border-top-left-radius:70%; width:18%; margin:0 auto; border-collapse:collapse; overflow:hidden; background-color:rgb(38, 3, 73); [/class] [class=form] border:14px solid rgb(38, 3, 73); border-collapse:collapse; margin:0 auto; width:85%; [/class] [class=text] border:5px double grey; padding:1%; background-color:rgba(180, 180, 180, 0.60); color:black; [/class] [class=bk] background-image:url('http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-VnzOx-rzia0/UrLDY9SINAI/AAAAAAAAQbw/K53MVVVjQkw/s640/anigif_enhanced-buzz-2523-1384276850-12.gif'); background-size:100%; border:6px solid grey; background-attachment:fixed; [/class]

Part Two contains a bit of gore. For the most sensitive when it comes to that, I recommend skipping it.

[div class=top]token_1 (1).png
[/div][div class=form][div class=bk][div class=text]
Morois

• abathur side.jpg
    "You remain but the same, for your true form is none other than the one which I saw. You may change your shape, but in truth, you remain none other than that creature. For mortals themselves know of this: It is the moon they shall see and whose light shall guide them in the night. It it is dreams that shall lull them to rest. But though even in death there is glory, in a curse there is but disgust, fear and pain, and is in the sight of you."

Those were the first words I was told. They were not the first I heard, but they were the first that were adressed to me. Before that, maybe I wasn't even worth aknowledging. I crawled out of the endless void, feeling my limbs formings, the bulging mass of goo and flesh spinning like a small hurricane, simultaneously expanding like blown glass and fusing like molten rock. There was a spark, nay, two. Then suddenly I knew. And I knew that I knew. I saw the outline of the stars around me at the same time that I felt inner parts of my body and my essence coming together and weave who I was. Twisting, but I already knew I was twisted. I was, after all, a goddess of curses, that no mortal shalt dare speak or cross, less they wish to pay a great price for whatever spite led them to call upon my intervention.

Bubbles of acid popped periodically on the side of large, deformed back, side the back of a cockroach or an undeniable tumor. By comparison my head was comically small, I even needed a second maw across my chest. Said head could fit inside even my slender hands like the branches of dead trees. Long and slender fingers for long and slender arms, goo covering them, whose green florescent light iluminated the path ahead, a path out of the trail of starlight. As if pulling on the very emptiness ahead of me, my claws carved into it, and pulled me and dragged me towards the directions were my inborn instincts told me was the place for the gods.

Pathetic creature they told each other, watching me crawl and slime spill.

Poor thing the looks of some seemed to say.

What a disgusting being the turned backs and whispers confessed.

Grabbing on invisible walls, my arms pulled me up, cracking and slurping noises echoing out of my body as I stretched, then I was covered in stardust and fell into a new form. Things appeared to calm down, until a sway of laughter spread from the corner and soon infested those present. I changed my shape yet again, this time attaining the form of a large, muscular man. Yet again, they laughed. I growled, transforming then into the most beautiful woman I could think of, donning a dress of starlight and shadows. I flickered the dress, then took a graceful bow. At this display, a small girl walked out from the crowd with a smirk upon her face. She looked me up and down. I knew, somehow. The minor goddess of the moon, of dreams and youth. A goddess of many domains, but still a minor goddess, unlike me who despite only having but one domain, was still a major goddess at least.

She snickered and delivered those words, the first words spoken to me, and not about me. Now there was a void within me, but it wasn't the same kind of void there was before I was formed, it was something knew I didn't understand, a distaste for that other goddess's mere presence and that ever-so condescending smile. The void pulled at my heart, threatening to pull it down from chest and hide it in the deepest corners of my being as I bowed down to the goddess.
    f52d4e9213882c7e56d5482801bef834.png

"For certain my masks match not your beauty. But alas, it is yet I who is mightiest. How strange, one such as yourself, with such beauty and such reach in your domains, remain nonetheless a minor goddess, beneath me like a mere servant."

Her eyebrow twitched, her smile cracked for a few moments at my quippper. The place fell into murmurs, but now it was not I alone those murmurs looked down upon. The moon goddess advanced a foot, stared me down while I remained unflinching. At least on the outside.

"I, for one, speak but the truth. But you speak of nothing but your own conjecture and ignorance. Or perhaps you hide your ugliness with so many masks you've forgotten who you really are. I do not. If you knew of my parentage you wouldn't bring such retorts."

Such words were like a curse upon us both. My mind stirred with a flurry of emotions, emotions I'd never felt before, thoughts I'd never hoped to have, and yet was now both disgusted and delighted by at once. The challenge, the lure, it was like a calling. A heavenly calling, or one for the pits of my being? There was no time like the now to discover.

"And if you knew your place, you would not speak at all, but grovel in awe. I also speak the truth: and I speak it not to your parents, whoever they may be among us gods, but to you who dares mock me, and yet who I doubt could stand a prayer of defeating me even in their own ground."

"What a disgusting tongue you have, fitting of your domain. And like it, filled with poisons."

"WHat then, if as I say I speak the truth? We both believe the situation must be rectfied. I shall swallow my own words, my own poison if you will: Let us both put our might to the test, use our might and craft a mortal from our power. A single simple mortal, and aid from any others, mortal or gods alike, is strictly forbidden. They shall do battle in your own home and domain, the moon, and upon its soil. May victory go to the one who most speaks true! For the servitude shall go to the one with the least domains, and the domains and beauty shall belong to one who is mightiest. In my victory, your form and your domains, except the moon, shall belong to me. In your victory, I shall aknowledge them as yours, and I just the same."

Like the fool she was, the moon goddes's eyes shone at the opportunity before her, at a pledge for my servitude in my defeat. With such an advantage in our bout, how could she refuse? Her own thoughts were like a curse I had not had to cast, but that she cast upon herself.

"I, Lunar, goddess of moon, dreams and youth, shall take you upon this bet and this agreement."

[/div][/div][/div]

Interacting With: D4nimal D4nimal
Mentions: SirDerpingtonIV SirDerpingtonIV Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters-
Might Want to Read: N/A

Last edited:
Detzwyeg’s non existent eyes lit up in excitement. “You are interested in what isn’t known, ah man, that’s all I’m about, I am practically the manifestation of what remains unknown and what might be uncertain.” Detz while explaining his flawless reasoning got an idea on what to create. “Well, it has been fun talking to you, but I must go and perform my godly duties, I think…” Detz runs up to a shelf and lunges himself forward disappearing from sight and transporting him somewhere else.​

Detz as always, oblivious to what the other Gods where doing aside from the drums, “Dam those drums are cool, wait didn’t I make it so it was very unlikely for there to be loud sounds near him… nah he probably moved somewhere else.”

“Well more than having a single idea I have two, though I’m not sure on which on to begin with. Ah I know, I’ll decide it with a method that should ensure a perfect 50/50… Wait, how am I supposed to do that.” Detz began to ponder on how to do that while sitting down on the air itself remaining on top of the ocean. While pondering on what to do Xue was creating life on the ocean and yet Detz wasn’t able to notice for he was too worried about making decisions.​

The moon had been created and with that life sprung in it, but just as quickly had life there died and Detz was still not able to notice. “After finding a way to decide on what to make I should visit the other Gods to make them feel good with my presence… he he.”

A couple more hours later Detz finally came up with the perfect solution. “Well it’s not a perfect solution, the environment would need to be in perfect condition even if it’s for the slightest advantage to one side, *sigh, if only I could do that… wait a minute, if course I can do that I’m a bloody God… with no blood on me… “

Detzwyeg changed his form so it seemed he had an elegant suit, similar to that of a band director. He began moving like he was performing. The wind around him stop moving around him in a 1 mile radius, the ocean under him remained still with any currents going around and never perturbing the stillness of the water. Though he might seem like an idiot, he was not… mostly. Thus the light wouldn’t reach the area to guarantee any photons wouldn’t affect the odds. This caused the area to be dark but would also cause it to cool really quickly, Detz can’t have that. If it’s too cold then it could also affect the probability of it. So with a movement similar to a crescendo the temperature began to rise again and would remain at a perfect temperature never to drop or increase. Lastly he rid the area of sound so any portential shockwaves could not interfere by doing a diminullendo expression. He then stopped using his powers and did a closing gesture as an orchestra director would do. Detzwyeg looked back and gave a bow for his magnificent performance.

His form reverted back to his original. “Ugh the neck was too tight.” Now that the preparation was done he could begin. Detz created a coin, one side resembling a ship and the other resembling a compass.​
jQ8MR_UZd-aLSW42pVzpiXsNRFBIOre2X612jFs-Z4Ly_nq3hoORcVx0-WbnDuV2-9WzDALZ7KrAEf0sG80PZeKDBvVd-bGxZjktmklu2BJExEaQGhA71qBQmJqQA7wdpL9AMwa_

He flipped the coin and waited for it to land on the water. Before the coin had even landed Detz could see all possibilities in front of him and with that the coin landed with the ship facing upwards. “Haha, glorious, even though it is absolutely dark in this area I can still see.”

“Well then, now I only need an inspiration for his form and it shall all be good.” Detz traveled to a different location, leaving the area untouched and the coin sinking to the bottom of the area, never to move from that location, as the water doesn’t flow down there.​

As Detz traveled he encountered a small creature with a weird shield on its back. Detz submerged his head under the water in order to get a better look at it. “Well then, you are the first I have seen so I guess I can copy you… hmm just to make sure I’ll call the species… Turtles. Quite a convenient name for such a precious little creature I must add.”

“What was I doing again?” Detz paused for a second and looked back at the turtle… “AH yes, now I remember I was about to create Hruk so that I can be satisfied with creating and having a minor God who works for me, kinda… well not really but who cares.”

Detzwyeg began using his godly power once more to create a new Minor God, the God of Journey and Islands. After creating Hruk he gently placed down Hruk into the ocean and gave him a pat on his head which was the size of a city or more. “Ok, your name is Hruk and you're a minor God under my influence, your job will be to… well I don’t know, I guess as you travel you will decide for yourself just don’t let any God influence you in what you should do. Got it?” Hruk nodded his head causing huge gusts of wind which almost blew Detz away. “Well body language isn’t going to be very useful so I guess I should make it easier for you.” with a snap of his fingers he allowed Hruk to use telepathy to talk to any mortal and God who was within his range. Hruk then sent a message to Detz with a very deep voice, “Thank you father”.

kBdhQg92qvYuuWt96kSpStLlaHEg01W_5q6G0R1tzS5yaKZawO3Rt1CG_MZSi-GciokcvUf3j5Ii7WITMFMHevbYY4VXkz6a3UliF_cyFLHTpQQ4q3-a7ceK8eFkoGLC0oYCZ30G

“Ah, you are too precious for this world, well as long as islands remain you will not be able to die, which also includes your shell, did I forget to mention that?” Detz paused a bit awkward. “Well your shell is an island and I decided to call it… The Journey's End. Eh what do you think of the name”. Hruk sent another message to Detz. “It’s a wonderful name father.” Detz teared up a bit. “Thank you son. Well I’ll be off then. Take care.” Hruk sent another message to Detz before he left, “Will you visit me father?” Detz looked back at Hruk. “Of course I will. Also before a forget I have created this gift for anyone who is brave enough to travel to the center of your island, just make sure no bad people arrive to your island and make sure to enjoy the view. Love you.” With that Detz transported the gift into the center of the island like how a magician would. He then let himself fall into the water transporting him to the next location he wanted to travel.

“Ok let me see.” Detz pulled out a list of things to do and wrote something down:

• Visit Hruk regularly
  • expand the things to do list
Interaction: A.I.S.H.A. A.I.S.H.A.

Mentions: seasonedcat seasonedcat D4nimal D4nimal

Last edited:
Quan'Cath had worked outside the domain of linear time existing as a formless will, her mind stretching across the universe that she had both made and not made. She had set in stone the rules of the universe and set out the basics of time and how it would pass everything turning and spinning as need be and ready for the others to start filling it. The last bit was a bit late and early as she had finished before she started and just now finished, when time simply was whatever you wanted it to be such things were often confusing like that. Quan'Cath was also aware of what the others were, could, and had chosen not to do she could see all the options all paths of creation that the gods could take and even other versions of the gods themselves. Slowly Quan'Cath would prune her own vision to focus on the now, to remove the alternatives to focus what had happened. The world they had made a center of attention in this universe was taking real shape, most gods had already given part of themselves in a small way to truly give it life. Quan'Cath would have to give this world her own touch, more than she already had there was also the coming invitation for the disrespectful Pandora. Quan'Cath was well aware of his desecration of her domain in forging his own realm his little library and she had seen the various ending the realm might have one day it would end and she would make sure to make sure it turned to nothing before she herself vanished. Still a physical object could not find that which had been everywhere she would need a form of her own. Quan'Cath also needed a form to truly go down to the world and make the people she had foreseen herself making, they would be an interesting addition to the planet and hopefully a positive one.

When Quan'Cath descended with a new form she looked almost human, that was a choice she had made as she knew this form would be popular and would be similar to her own children. She had seen the advantage such a build created and it's limitations. Quan'Cath had no intention of making a paradise for her people, she had chosen a harsh land that they would be adapted for, but not perfect. Creating a paradise would stifle them she wanted them to grow beyond what even she could see and thus the frozen sea spire islands in the south would be their first home. That would come latter as the hand with the letter found Quan'Cath just on time. She would put off creation for now and allow the others to continue their work, though she would have to introduce herself. Pandora being a god of knowledge would likely have all available information and thus her name while she would still likely be a mystery to others. Quan'Cath would have to correct that soon enough she could not remain unknown to the other gods forever she would have need to know them and them her soon enough. Quan'Cath took the envelope and didn't need to read it to know what Pandora wished to talk about, she knew of his realm and his little toy that would cause more work for her than was necessary, such an annoying god thinking he could trample over the domains of another. She would without a doubt have the last laugh in this little game Pandora might not even know he was playing.

With a thought Quan'Cath left the frozen spires and moved herself out of the mortal plane and past the void that was space where they had all come into existence, to the impromptu divine realm of Pandora. Divines realms were a reflection of a god, in the places she would craft for the others the realm would be bets viewed as part of the god where the rules that bound the material plane were only as present as the god wanted them to be. That was something not even she could change and she did not wish to, though this realm and affront to her authority was one she would have been happy to seen torn down and bound by the tightest of rules.

" You have called i have come what is it you wish to ask me this time?" Quan'Cath asked though her tone spoke of this not being a question. She offered not respect to her fellow deity as she might the others now that her work was done for she had an instant dislike for this usurper. " Some of us have other matters to deal with"

A.I.S.H.A. A.I.S.H.A.

While the others gods mingled with each other, another stood on the sidelines, staring with amazement at the ones called... humans. A strange name, but in the youth of all things, all things were strange and wonderful. They had much potential, as all things did, but unlike other things, these ones could feel and think. After taking in the sight of this new creation, he crept off into the world and wandered. Tapping into his godly abilities, Viktor raised himself a vast continent far from all other land in the far southeast. This was his ideal land: flat and featureless, tucked away for few to find.. It was far from anyone else, and devoid of mortal life. A harsh land. But Viktor knew that through trial, one may become stronger. By giving his people an isolated and harsh land, he could guide them in peace. But, it required changes. "There Viktor came, from mountains cold..." he whispered, and raised his hand. The ground quaked around him, and in the distant horizon, immense mountain ranges rose up, marked by a noticeable higher one that rose up and touched the clouds. These mountains were dotted with vast caverns and huge tunnels, hidden away in the depths of the earth.

A fine start. "And lost he wandered under leaves..." he continued. The marsh turned suddenly from a dead waste into a beautiful series of rivers, hidden in between plateaus and lush with vegetation of the permafrost. It was in stark contrast to the ice cold mountains that formed a vast ring around the area. Already Viktor made plans to populate these river valleys with beasts of all sorts, for his people must eat and hunt, and learn of their lands.

"And where the holy river rolled..." he said again, his voice rising as his creations took form. He deemed it wise to have his people be allowed some luxury, and so, created a huge river that cut straight through the land. Fed by the snows from the mountains, it would bring fertility and life to any that farmed on its banks, or death to any that invaded the lands. Life in the lowlands would be determined by it.

This would suffice for him. With a proud smile, Viktor declared, "And here shall my creations roam and live, struggle and die. This will be the Kuznitsa Natsii, the Forge of the Nation. And here will the fate of my people be decided." With that, he set off for the great mountain that had towered above all others, and at the peak sat there a jewel, whose light, though shielded by cloud, was as bright as the sun. Such power was contained in it that it could shatter much if released wrongly. It sent the power into the sky, and it rained down upon the land to shield it all. As Viktor went, he filled all the planet with things that man would need to survive, thrive, and become a true civilization. Iron and coal, quartz and granite, diamonds and gold. And then, at the base of the great mountain, he erected a pillar of stainless iron, and wrote upon it the laws of the land for his people to follow. Strength and courage would guide them in their first months, but as time passed, they would have to use their minds and wits to grow and prosper. With much work done, Viktor took a seat before his pillar and stared out over the land. This would be a delightful project.

But he could not be idle. Something itched at him. That familiar urge to create something grand. He knew what it was, but how what would it be like? Would it be like humans, full of potential and fresh from the 'womb'? Would it be like the mountains, huge and strong? Or like the raging snowstorm, unrelenting and brutal? Viktor's mind raced as he thought, but slowly, he pieced together what his people would be. With the idea coming together, he went to work.

Last edited:
A M O N
+
I continued my rhythm, it's thunderous weight diffusing it outward, until a young looking goddess approached.
She moved in sync with my drums. "La, la , Lakasia! La, La, Lakasia!" Her words, her clapping, and skipping all accompanied my drumming with such beauty and grace that the mortal children below began to join in.
Finally the song came to an conclusive end.
-
"I like your movements." Amon said not sure what to call them. "They match my drum."
"Thank you, oh great arbitrer. Hearing your sounds so mighty brought me no end of joy. It was like a song of triumph- and my body simply moved in accordance. Perhaps such a notion needs a name?" She thought for a moment then said, "How about, dance?"
"I am glad another enjoys something I created." Amon pondered the word 'dance' "I think that name works wonderfully. We will call rhythmic movements, Dance. You were coupling your dance with your voice, what do you call that? It sent waves down my spine."
She giggles, "Indeed, the rhythm feels so natural, and this form so fresh. That said, I must confess it was not I that invented that which I did with my voice. I know not who invented it- but I do know it was given the name of 'singing'. Quite the beautiful thing, especially in the angelic voices of the little mortals who sang to accompany us as well."
"Singing, I see. I am called Amon, what do others call you?"
"You are the first who would call me by a name. I am Morois, goddess of youth, dreams and three. What might your domains be?" She spoke with a bow.
Amon smiles, "My domains reside in balance, love, and philosophy." Amon gestures by extending his 2 right arms from his chest outward. "What was the reason of your celebration Morois, goddess of youth, dreams, and three?" Amon asked.
"The triumph of justice. The preservation of my honor, against those who would difame it with their mockery." She smirked.
"Justice, honor, the mockery of others, and the self gratification of victory; All of which are incredibly interesting experiences, and subjects. It seems you've been through an ordeal." Amon mused. Amon wondered what sort of 'ordeals' he would encounter. "What will you do with your victory?" Amon asked resting his arms in his lap.
"Relish it, boast of it, use it to dissuade others who might incur in the same foolishness of making light of one such as myself." She puffed out her chest proudly. "But I have not forgotten some responsibilities comes with what I've earned. Even though I can hear them, the tiniest mortals, those who brave in young adventures, those who find love for the first time, those who play in the yard, drink their mother's milk or have even yet to leave the safety of the womb. I hear them and I feel like their presence and pleas for a good life. I hope to be able to guide them to their dreams, or at the very least, to the dreaming act." She looks up with a look of determination. "I hope I will make sure they are provided with love, as is proper."
Amon closed his eyes and sensed the positive and negative energies radiating from Morois, 'I sense loss.' Amon thought looking at Morois empathetically for but a moment. "Ah, yes, responsibility. How interesting it is that we gods are bestowed with such responsibilities without asking of our willingness. Yet it gives us purpose, can be seen as a gift, and perhaps can eventually invite happiness. How often it happens with mortals that things in their lives are snatched away just as suddenly as we gods came to be." Amon spoke. "You inspire me with that look in your eyes, that I myself must do my best, I thank you. As for love, I find great joy that you seek to spread it to others." Amon smiled warmly, and stood.
"It would reflect poorly upon me were I to not wish love upon those I am responsible for. For mighty beings such as us, our responsibilities are more than just our purposes. They are what, and who we are. The mortals are simply short sighted and chase after responsibilities greater than themselves. How I wish they would simply accept how little they are, so that we may take care of them in simplicity." She replied.
"Our responsibilities are who we are.." Amon mulled over this, stretched for a moment then let his body float back into a more relaxed position. "There may be truth in that, or perhaps we are more." Amon suggested. "I enjoy theoretically putting myself into the mortals shoes you could say and I find that we gods have more similarities than differences." Amon confessed. "Were we not born just moments ago in our perspectives? You see when I came into existence I was not what you see. I looked much like the mortals, I think that maybe I felt like one too for I felt fear, and coldness; until I looked within myself and tamed the energies within me. In that moment it felt like everything I know now came forth like a geyser." Amon shared. "but perhaps I've spoken too much."
"Too much? You've not spoken enough. I do wish to know more of one who is equal to myself. Though, I shudder to think myself anything like those mortals. They are feeble creatures. It is for our own fulfillment that we give them gifts. The only other reason....perhaps entertainment in the endless boredom of the cosmos. To think myself similar to them, maybe they imitate us, but it is against our natures to be alike."
"They are as feeble we, their creators make them to be. I feel as though they are extensions of us." Amon said. "If I were to create mortals and bless them with gifts, then it would be to help them grow beyond what they currently are."
"Grow? What a waste. They are cuter when they are small, weak, frail. If they are strong, that only invites rebellion. Besides, what can they offer themselves that we can't give them?"
"Cute maybe" Amon cracked a smile, "What can they offer themselves that we can't? That is a good question, I intend to find out." Amon decided.
"Well, have fun with it then. But if they start playing with....what was it called again....ah, fire, then call me and I'll make a little reset." She said in respectful parting, and began to leave. She turned to look over her shoulder, winked, then walked away.
-

'I wonder what sort of ordeal occured.'

-
Amon then began to meditate and think more on the subject of his purpose in this existence.
+
#ffd5a5

Mother of Civilisation and Agriculture

• 3b54e7b2265112adf2b8b801c2debe67.jpg

Dyne
    Existence
    Interaction: Humans​
    Above the land of humans floated a piece of land. There was a huge tree above, with a humble house beneath its shade. Inside the humble dwelling, Dyne peered into a tapestry on the wall. The figures on the cloth moved continuously, showing the movement of humans down below.

The Northern Humans had trouble gathering resources. From the original 107 Survivors, only 82 remained. Most succumbed to cold. Some to disease, but it was still manageable. Humans had high birth rate. With a little divine blessing through the fruits they ate, progress went on.

The Southern Humans were one of the most advanced. The large number of poisonous insects had led them to learn of how to make use of poisons. The research for medicine could be seen in foreseeable future. Adam and Eve settled peacefully by a river. Two sets of maternal twins accompanied them. Their life was stable, though nothing too out of the world.

Dyne was pleasantly surprised by the Eastern Humans. Reene, a woman, had tamed the first horse. Her fellow clansmen soon followed. The humans on Eastern Grassland were truly peaceful. When they chanced upon another group, they gathered together. Theirs were already one big family without any loner.

Now the West... this time, a crease appeared on Dyne's face. The peaceful scene of a horse running in the endless grassland was changed into a bloodbath. Knives of bones flew in the air, accompanied by shrieks as two groups fought to the death.

A fight escalated into a full scale war, as seen on the tapestry. The tension started when Teare group arrived on the hidden oasis occupied by Hurre group. Hidden oasis' were scattered in the Western Desert, but Teare group found one large enough to settle and started farming. Needless to say, a fight started over the limited resource that was water.

It was troublesome. Dyne hadn't predicted that none of the humans would explore to the northern part of the desert, where a river flowed overground. She needed to interfere before too many die in the fight.

"Hm?"

A lone human caught her attention. The tapestry swayed and moved, focusing on a young man alone in the forest.

The Serpent paused in its motion, settling down along the great river bank. It turned its gaze skyward as a voice entered its head, and the world began to turn. The Serpent reached out with its mind to the source of the voice, and replied in kind, a message spoken to the mind of Quan, from his own. "A good idea, I shall stick to matters of the world." The Serpent turned its gaze to the Moon, seeing two gods upon its surface, with two smaller figures before them. The Serpent narrowed its great blue eyes, before turning its head about to look at the Vez'Sinai on its back. It lowered itself into the sand, to allow his creations to simply slide off his back. "I may have to depart soon, so I let you off my back for now," The Serpent spoke, watching his thirteen creations nod back up at him, standing in the sand, before the Serpent felt the presence of another God, and turned its great, serpentine head to meet it. Before the Serpent spoke, it paused, having noticed a strangely colored hat that had fallen from its head. The Serpent levitated the object before its gaze, looking over it, before noting a strange message within. The Serpent let out a rumbling chuckle, setting the hat down atop the heads of one of his creations, taking a mental note to thank the God of Chance later for his gift.

"Greetings, God of War," the Serpent spoke, before hearing the god's words and looking back to his creations, who looked up at Sera, and everything about them with the wonder and awe the Serpent had gifted to them. "Yes, I have made these beings, the Vez'Sinai, who shall prosper in this new world, as I have decreed." The Serpent radiated joy looking at his creations, and he clearly meant every word. "I have made animals, as well. Like the Arox, out on the plains of this continent." The Serpent spoke, conveying a mental image of the creatures to Sera. "What do you plan to create, Sera?" the Serpent inquired, tilting its heads slightly, puffing trails of blue-black smoke from its nostrils.

As the two spoke, the Serpent felt more races come into being, on other parts of this world, and felt joy. Creation was coming along well, and life bloomed everywhere from the forests of the moon to the depths of the Sea, and even now, the Serpent could see the ocean beginning to move, more than a still, almost unnerving body of water, but now a moving, circulating, near living thing. The moon above was filled with life, in the form of its strange, glowing forests, and although the Moon's Goddess came into being minor, she had worked hard. Creation was coming into being, and all the creativity being expressed, all the wonder, made the Serpent feel alive, near-buzzing with excitement, and his urge to create grew only stronger, and more demanding.

In the distance, great drums began to beat, and the Serpent gently swayed to the rhythm, as did his creations. He turned his eyes up once more, to find, in the distance, Amon beating his drums, and the Serpent turned to his creations once more, and fashioned for them a similar instrument, which he bestowed to them, and instructed them in its making. One of his creations began to play along to the distant God's beat, and the Vez'Sinai began to dance, and the Great Serpent laughed along with them, as they spoke excitedly to one another.

The Serpent coiled lazily in the sand beside the riverbank, watching his creations dance and laugh and smile, before he turned his gaze to Sera. "The joy in this, Sera, this is what our creation was meant for, all of our creations." The Serpent hummed, a deep, rumbling sound. However, the Serpent's radiant joy dissolved in an instant as he turned his gaze up once more, and beheld all the life of the Moon die in several long, excruciating moments. It all rotted from within seemingly, all the lives of plants extinguished in a moment, a flame snuffed out. All that life turned to white dust that fell like ash as even the winds died on the Moon above. But, there was more yet to be. The head of the Moon's champion was splattered across the ground like an overripe grape, and some strange ritual of blood seemed to take place between the two Goddesses. The Serpent bared its teeth, and hovered off the ground, rising up out of its coils. It turned its gaze down to its creations and spoke once more, anger barely withheld, "I must go now, my Vez'Sinai. Stay here, and stay safe, I shall return as soon as I am able." The Serpent nodded to Sera then, moving its gaze to him. "I apologize for my departure, one of our own just killed everything on the Moon," the Serpent sighed, almost exhausted, before it poised itself like a tiger ready to pounce, and soared up from the ground and into the sky. It turned its gaze to the other Gods, and sent telepathic messages to Shaldressyr and Sana'a, Goddesses of life. A God has just killed every living thing on the Moon, may you come to help? The Serpent finished sending its message and opened its jaws, the light in its throat growing brighter and brighter, radiating a heat that warped the very air around it as the Serpent's wrath grew with every passing moment, watching the horrific crimes on the Moon's surface. The Moon Goddess fell back, rapidly changing now, and the worm-like Goddess that had cast her down took on a new form, as her minion lapped up the blood like some starved animal, it too changing form.

It flew higher and higher, as the world below grew smaller, until it had arrived at the surface of the moon. The land was wholely barren, and the Serpent knew that it was completely unfit for mortal habitation. Feeling its anger well up inside its heart, the Serpent reached out with its mind to Morois, projecting before her his image as the serpent reared up, jaws opening, the light of its wrath glowing from its throat like a newborn sun. You will explain to me why you have killed all life upon the Moon. The Serpent's voice roared within Morois' head like the boom of thunder. In its physical form, the Serpent turned its great head from side to side, looking out over the ruins of the Moon, white dust settling to the ground, a layer of powdered corpses.

The Serpent was overwhelmed by disgust and sorrow, at the overwhelming loss of life, and all of this, done so soon into creation. The Serpent turned, great blue eyes widening as it turned its great head, spotting a strange, shifting form lying beneath the falling dust. It's projection to Morois remained as fierce some as before, glaring down at her as if she was some pathetic insect, while the Serpent's true form nudged the strange, shifting figure with the tip of its snout. The figure stood, and as it warped and shifted, the Serpent realized that this was the Goddess of the Moon, Lunar. "What has become of you?" the Serpent asked, pulling back as the shifting, pained figure stood up, ankle deep in the white dust. It cried, from eyes that warped and changed every second, and trembled on feet that grew and shrunk like the moving tides.

She did not answer him, but the Serpent already had an idea what had happened. Morois.

The illusionary Vez'Arai snarled, its lips trembling as it bared its great teeth. You have crippled the Goddess of the Moon, killed everything upon the Moon's surface, and I feel within you that you have... usurped the domains of the Moon Goddess. You will tell me why, creature. The last word was emphasized and filled with venom, to clarify the Serpent's immense disdain.

The Serpent turned its gaze below, to the beings that Morois and her monstrous champion had made. Pale, strange, and with fangs that even from this distance, the Serpent could clearly see. What are they, Morois. What have you wrought upon creation? The illusionary Serpent snarled, as the physical serpent looked down to the world below, sending a mental message to all the Gods involved in its creation. Meet me upon the Moon, for Morois has done something terrible.

Interracted: Sera, Quan, Morois
Mentioned: Everyone

Last edited:
For a day and night, Viktor worked. Many of his attempts fell apart before they took a proper shape. It was expected, though, as he saw what they would become. They gave him valuable knowledge, and helped him in his more successful ventures. He had two attempts that proved to be quite successful. At first, he created a simple golem from clay. It was like the mountains, strong, and the snowstorm, brutal, but did not live like man did. Then, he forged with iron a beast with true life and the fury of an angry star. This beast, however, spiraled out of control with haste, threatening to rip and tear, and having to be put down with great sorrow by its creator. These two attempts showed that life required strength, knowledge, feelings, and so much more. It couldn't be assigned a mere few.He decided to adapt what he saw created earlier, but give it his own twist.

Man was the model upon which all other intelligent life would be based. Others may not like it, but so it would be. Viktor gazed out upon his land, and took an element from each. And so he toiled for a day and a night, and created his own being in his own image. It appeared on the outside to be a man, but within it was more. This potential would only be unlocked by living. For now, they would be normal humans, but a thousand years from now, who knows? Perhaps they would remain the same, perhaps they would evolve as a people. Twelve of these he made, and within each he put a small fragment of knowledge to start them on his path. The eldest of them was named Ologor, and would lead his people. And one gift he shared with them all was a language, unique to them, and more importantly, the beauty of song. In time, song would become a key cornerstone of their people, and would follow them to their end. With life in them, Viktor left them before the pillar and went to the top of his mountain. Now, he would rest... and drink some nice old, cold Bugman's XXX ale.

But, of course, there was always something to do. A cruel sound voice rang out in his head, demanding him to see to the Moon. 'I suppose its time to properly meet them all.' Viktor said happily. how exciting! With hammer in hand, Viktor made his way to the once-life covered moon, eager to meet potential allies and enemies alike.

Last edited:
A M O N
+
Amon was deep in meditation when a familiar thunderous voice rattled Amon's skull.
Meet me upon the Moon, for Morois has done something terrible.
Amon stood. "It seems I'll learn of the context of her ordeal after all." Amon said before covering the distance between him and the Serpent.
Amon looked as the serpent was reared up, fangs out, and seething with hate; of which was directed at Morois.
"What has occured serpent?" Amon asked.
+
#ffd5a5

Detz was behind Sera hoping to suprise him, but then he got a message from the big noodle which stopped him on his tracks.
"Oooo the big noodle seems to want us all in the big rock floating in the nothingness. I wonder what exactly happened. I can't wait." He threw the fish he was holding back the ocean and sumbmerged himself into the sand only to reapear under the dust of the moon.
He got up clearing all the dust from himself and looked at both Amon and the Vez'Arai . "So what's the big deal." He leaned back as if he was in a chair waiting for a response from Vez'Arai.​

Last edited:
When Viktor finally arrived, he found he was not first. Such interesting people! He made a mental note to speak with some of his fellow deities, see what ideas he could gather from them. Despite the immense anger radiating from the oversized snake, Viktor beamed in his iron seat and waited for the grand show to begin.

588276Sera "The Herald of Battle"
Mentions: SirDerpingtonIV SirDerpingtonIV

"Greetings, God of War, Yes, I have made these beings, the Vez'Sinai, who shall prosper in this new world, as I have decreed. I have made animals, as well. Like the Arox, out on the plains of this continent. What do you plan to create, Sera?" The serpents low voice rumbled outwards speaking with pride of his creations. Sera got an image in his mind of a creature walking on four legs and having horns on its head and he assumed it was the Arox. Sera wondered himself what he planned to create as he observed the serpents people dancing in harmony with great drumbeats. Sera felt the call to war increase in his being more sentient races popped up causing the chance of war in the world to increase.

"The joy in this, Sera, this is what our creation was meant for, all of our creations." The serpent spoke again in admiration of his people but Sera thought the serpent was blinded by love. All Sera could see was the death of each of the Vez'Sinai and Sera was saddened by the war that will come but proud by the beings that would survive it.

"I must go now, my Vez'Sinai. Stay here, and stay safe, I shall return as soon as I am able. I apologize for my departure, one of our own just killed everything on the Moon," When Vez'Arai spoke Sera looked upward at what used to be a great green ball in the sky was now a white ashen object. While Sera himself felt no sadness about the loss of the forest life that would be up their Sera did feel for his siblings. Some of them would be deeply saddened by the forest death and others would be ready to kill the one responsible, either way, Sera felt the call of war more deeply now. Vez'Arai slowly ascended upwards towards the moon leaving Sera in the desert below.

Sera flapped his wings instinctively for a couple of seconds kicking up sand while watching his brother ascend, he eventually turned his gaze back towards the Vez'Sinai wondering what they were doing. This had been the first time in their short life they had been without Vez'Arai and Sera observed them seeing how they reacted some were normal few had a worrying look on them one approached Sera though with a soft smile.

"What are you the god of?" One of the Vez'Sinai asked with a hint of curiosity in her eye. Sera looked her up and down wondering why she would approach so carefree but quickly put the thought out of his mind in response to her question.

"I am War and all it encompasses, the death of many, the love some find in the chaos, the torch that will forever be lit even if it needs to be passed through the generations," Sera said with a sorrowful acceptance. While he didn't really like needlessly killing sentient beings he didn't hate it Sera felt he was born for the task at hand and that war was needed within the races. Ajaia was silent for a few moments, her yellow eyes downcast as she thought for a few moments.

"Were those the domains you chose, or the domains you are?" she asked, looking up to Sera's head.

"You don't sound particularly happy with them, I'd reckon," she pointed out, arms crossed, head cocked slightly to the side.

"If it is the latter, the... domains you occupy don't truly need to be who you are. War you may represent, but you do not have to enjoy it, or cause it, only give it some... sorm of order?" she suggested, in her calm, although not quiet voice.

"We do not choose our lives just as you don't choose yours, all of my kin are what they encompass every one of us was needed for something. You would not ask the sand below if it enjoyed being swept about by the wind as there is no order in between the grains of sand there is no order in war. While I may not enjoy taking sentient lives I would rather do it with regret then a Mad god do it with pleasure," Sera said turning his gaze to meet hers.

"What is your name?" Sera asked curiously.

"I am Ajaia," she answered, dipping her head as a smile crossed her lips.

"That is what I had attempted to convey, it may be your duty, not your pleasure. That you do not enjoy war and killing already means well for us, as much as we'd prefer to be without war."

"Every ounce of sentience would prefer to be without war sweet Ajaia, but just as you cannot stop the sun in the sky I cannot stop the tides of war forever," Sera said turning towards the moon the sky looking upwards at the great ball of white glowing in the sea of darkness.

"Even now...War may start to show itself to us, However." Sera said turning back to Ajaia.

"I find you and your people interesting at the least. They will have my protection and alliance if it is needed." Sera spoke confidently before once again slightly turning his head back towards the moon he lingered on it for a second and looked back to Ajaia.

She nodded, following his gaze to the sun and moon for a few moments, although the mortal had to raise her hand before her eyes, as the sun's light was bright.

"I suppose we all would, but... I suppose things are as they are, try as Vez'Arai may to keep us safe. I thank you for your offer, and I am sure the Serpent shall as well, for we have no will to fight, and bodies unfit for it..." she paused, watching him look to the moon again.

"What do you think happens up there?" she added in quickly.

"Don't tell Vez'Arai that I offered my protection I want to see what will happen if he doesn't know, but nothing good can be happening up there," Sera said candidly while stepping closer to Ajaia.

"What if you did have the power to fight, to defend yourself against anything that may come? What would you do with it? Defend your people?" Sera said holding up his right hand, the yellow bright lights flowed from the hollow on his back and down into his arm before appearing in his hand.

"If you do not wish it, I suppose I shall not," she replied with a slight shrug in her shoulders.

"And... well, there is nothing to protect my people or myself from right now. If you mean to offer me something... I don' think I've reason to take it." Slowly the power Sera was offering rescinded back into his body he could not smile but he was glad Ajaia did not want to fight.

"I grow tired of idle hands, though I will not leave you here unprotected. I invite you, outsiders, to be the only ones to come to my land," Sera said inviting Ajaia and her people to the floating islands in order to both create and watch over them until Vez'Arai returns.

"I would accept your invitation, and I believe my people would as well, for we ache to see what there is of this world," she said with a smile. Ajaia and the rest of her people gathered near Sera and very suddenly they were transported to the floating island forest of Megistos.

Attachments

• 1560381777257.png
    1560381777257.png
    531.8 KB · Views: 1
[class=top] text-align:center; border-top:5px solid rgb(38, 3, 73); border-right:12px solid rgb(38, 3, 73); border-left:12px solid rgb(38, 3, 73); border-top-right-radius:70%; border-top-left-radius:70%; width:18%; margin:0 auto; border-collapse:collapse; overflow:hidden; background-color:rgb(38, 3, 73); [/class] [class=form] border:14px solid rgb(38, 3, 73); border-collapse:collapse; margin:0 auto; width:85%; [/class] [class=text] border:5px double grey; padding:1%; background-color:rgba(180, 180, 180, 0.60); color:black; [/class] [class=bk] background-image:url('http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-VnzOx-rzia0/UrLDY9SINAI/AAAAAAAAQbw/K53MVVVjQkw/s640/anigif_enhanced-buzz-2523-1384276850-12.gif'); background-size:100%; border:6px solid grey; background-attachment:fixed; [/class]

[div class=top]
token_1-1-png.587381

[/div][div class=form][div class=bk][div class=text]
Morois

Fantasy Flower.jpg
Humming happily after my conversation with the god of drums...ah, no, that's right, the god of love, philosophy and balance. I would surely remember this day for eons to come, a day I had become whole. It was like a dream come true! A dream... I was now a goddess of dreams. "But I have not forgotten some responsibilities come with what I've earned", I had told Amon. I had to bring dreams to the realm of the mortals. Pulling up my hair, with my fingernails I split the tips of my hair, and dropped them down onto the mortal world, where breezes would take them to rest and be caught in trees. And as the trees shook the tips of the hair fell down onto the ground, and from them grew beautiful golden flowers. Animals passed and did stay to smell, for the smell was filling and sweet though nothing compared to the actual taste of the flower. As it bloomed the flower grew taller, but no taller than a man's ankle, and the leaves no bigger than the toe. The petals opened like a rising sun and an even sweeter aroma spread even wider, yet as if trying to grasp it strands stretched out from within, barely visible to the naked eye. A bear came near it, giving the flower a lick, but pulled away as it felt a light prickle on the tongue. Its vision grew hazy, its legs felt weak. Though the sun shone yet so brightly, it laid there next to the flower, and I blessed it with most pleasant dreams of meat and honey and fresh rivers. Soon, some would follow and slumber as well, and others would run for fear so unfounded and so jaded.

Ah, but flowers needed water as well. As did mortals. A brilliant idea stroke me then, one that could help me pass more of my gifts to mortals. There was a joy inside me that was hard to contain and I sprinted to the waters wherein I poked the ponds and lakes and seas in search of Xue, the goddess of water, so that she might hear my proposition.

Once she had, and we'd agreed upon the making of the waters of youth, I decide it was time to make a creature to join the ranks of the many wonderful creations of Sana'a and Shaldressyr. Before I could get to work though, I dropped to my knees hearing a large, booming voice echoing inside my head. There was anger and poison to it, a wrath that made me tremble inside, never before had I heard such a voice, and even the voices of the mockers before were but specs compared to how this one shook me to my core. I took a moment to rest before getting up and really processing what I had been told. As I tried to understand their anger, their tone of voice, the sound boomed into my head again, even more accusatory and insidious than before. A CREATURE they called me?! Suddenly it was not fear, but indignation that surged through me. I clenched fist and teeth alike, and stared at the sky as if it would point to the one to direct these emotions to. If any politeness remained in my speech, it was only in respect for their position as a fellow god.

Cagliostro.(Granblue.Fantasy).600.2522260.jpg
"I shall then, I shall explain. Tone down the voice with which you speak, for it is a torment and a mingraine." I shouted, waving my arms through the air in protest. I knew not who I was speaking to, but I presumed if they could speak into my head, then surely they could listen to me through it as well. "Listen well, oh you who speaks to my very being, for I am a goddess like yourself, your equal, but not two weeks ago, I was not. I was less than a mortal, I was nothing. And then I was, and I was mighty. But in my form and in my youth, I was not yet familiar, and crawled out in the agony of the unknown, only to be met with scorn and mockery, with an afront to my honor and my very being. I tired to save myself, but one stepped forward who would not allow it, who dared to mock me even more greately and to suggest herself my superior on account of her parentage. This was the goddess of the moon, and and in the moon we'd have our bout, with our mortal champions in tow. She crafted a champion that was as much a mockery and a parody as herself. I crafted one like me, and cease victory in conformity with the nature of a goddess of curses, through a curse that would weaken her champion. Thus the moon perished and I took that which was rightfully mine in compensation for the sleight against me and my dignity as a major goddess, and as agreed upon as per the terms of our bet. I acted in my interest, but entirely within the rules of what we arranged. Despite the raging and accusing tone with which you've spoken, surely now you see there was no fault in acts nor in my words."

It was then the serpant took notice of Aíma's creations, a kin like herself, as I had instructed her to make. And yet though they bore such beauty and craft, even still this intruder god treated them like a vermin infesting a house or a fly assaulting your meal. I could have told them those creatures weren't even mine to begin with. And yet, such was not in my mind, for this being might come after Aíma instead if I did. Aíma was weak and fragil, and one who knew her place. It was no time to put her in danger with a being that was clearly unstable and unable to see the bigger picture. No, even the small picture they were blinded to. They could only see the frame, the way they spoke of our vampires was not too different from how the people had spoken and looked at me not long ago.

"How vile, to treat them as such. They are mortals, of the finest kind. Their name is vampires, and they shall walk the world young and take away such a gift from those who don't deserve it. They shall know dreams in the day and work in the night. And they shall worship me and the one now called Aíma." I told the unknown voice. My heart was already swollen with seething rage though.

What more trials would I have to endure before I could peacefully claim my place among my own kin?
[/div][/div][/div]

Interacting With: SirDerpingtonIV SirDerpingtonIV seasonedcat seasonedcat
Mentions: D4nimal D4nimal Petroshka Petroshka Juju Juju
Might Want to Read: N/A

Pandora heard Quan further down his halls before she came into his office. At this point, the Divine Library was nearly complete. There were just few things missing. A very few, very important set of things that were all going to be determined by the following conversation with Quan'Cath. He saw what he judged to be contempt in her eyes for his creation. Pandora, however, spoke nothing of it. The judgement of other's upon his was not important. What was important was that work was being done and for Pandora, he needed the space to work. To that end, he saw nothing wrong with his actions. So any conversation concerning his Library was futile. Both gods had made up their minds. Instead, he wanted to focus on the task at hand.

"I will make no waste of your time, but of space, that I cannot guarantee," Pandora glanced briefly at the library around them as hands began organizing the books on the shelves. He had the driest sense of humor any being could have and it communicated well with the rigidly stale delivery of his joke.

"I wish to speak to you about the nature of space and time. And I also wish to record all the possible futures that lie in wait for all of us, but most importantly this library," Pandora said. Meet me upon the Moon, for Morois has done something terrible. Vez'Arai's voice rang out in his mind. Pandora stopped, put his quill down, closed the book his was writing in and stood up.

"But we shall do that at another time. The Serpent has called for us. Would you allow me your company as we go?" Pandora led Quan'Cath out of his office and down a series of long hallways. Eventually they would reach the center of the library, bustling with golden hands that milled about, filling the hundreds of millions of bookshelves with hundreds of billions of books. After passing through the vast expanse of what would be several rings of rooms filled to the ceiling with books (if you could even see the ceiling), they reached the center of the library. They passed an empty pedestal that seemed to be the location that would soon hold Pandora's Dial. The device, however, had yet to be built. It was nonetheless in the plans for the near future. Once they passed through the center of the library, they walked into another series of rooms stocked full with books until eventually, they reached the entrance of the library.

A pair of massive doors opened to reveal a portal.
"I completely understand that we are capable of traversing the universe at will, but allow me this moment of pride," Pandora said as he walked through the portal, suddenly appearing on the surface of the moon. To the other gods, it would seem as if Pandora's insignia was being etched into the ground like a carving. After the symbol was completed, two massive doors would rise from the dirt and surface, opening with a low grumble as Pandora walked through. "It took a great deal of effort to engineer this. I can only imagine how much more you know of space and time than I," Pandora waited for her to move through the portal before the doors would close and sink back into the ground. His attention, however, was now turned on the barren Moon. He spotted the other gods talking among themselves and moved to join them. He didn't need anyone to explain to him what happened. Pandora was the god of memories. The Moon that was here, so vibrant and full of life was gone. Erased completely only to be discovered within the halls of Pandora's library now. He exhaled softly. It was hard to call it a sigh as he didn't feel any particular sentiments about the moon. Only that he wondered what could have been if the moon was not wiped of all life. That said, Pandora remained quiet. What had occurred could not be changed. What he wanted to know now, was what would be done about it.

Karcen Karcen SirDerpingtonIV SirDerpingtonIV Idea Idea Nomad_Queen Nomad_Queen Solirus Solirus D4nimal D4nimal @anyoneelseonthemoon in case I forgot them

Users who are viewing this thread

Back