• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy A World Anew

Characters
Here
The random entrance of this god was a bit alarming, but with a sigh, Tartaus sat down with him. "I suppose it had to happen someday. Well, Detz, welcome to my humble abode." he said. The pitch black slowly lifted revealing a truly immense cavern. The ceiling was made of clear stone, and revealed the eternal darkness of the depths. it was the only thing keeping the entire ocean from pouring in, but was strong enough to resist almost any attack. "This immense cavern is called Hel. Here, all my children and my countless guests live. Follow me, please." he began. He stood up, and conjured up a platform of bone and flesh to transport them around.
The platform flew up with alarming speed, and stopped suddenly in front a huge collection of slums and tunnels on the side of the chasm. Strange creatures climbed all over. They were clearly bestial, but had a hint of human intelligence in them. Other beasts dwelt there too. Huge bats, wailing spirits, other foul things. But each treasured by Tartaus. "Our first stop is the Upper Warrens. Here live most of my 'living' children, along with some poor, lost souls. Unforunately, I can't see some of them to the afterlife, so I gathered them all here so they wouldn't be alone.
The platform then floated downwards past an endless labyrinth of bridges, tunnels, and more. On these shambled the true dead, soulless things known as the Drowned. "Ah, those are the Drowned. They are bodies that I bound to my service. Soulless though, I do not desire them to suffer. I... recycled them, I suppose. Better than letting them populating the seas with their rot, yes?" Tartaus remarked.
They then arrived at a huge hole, filled with busy Drowned. "This is the Pit, essentially just a huge strip mine. Deeper within it, I plan to make vast armories and storage spaces in case a war breaks out. I hope more than anything one does not."
The platform sailed downwards even more, and then they arrived at the bottom. Here stood silent legions of skeletons, each holding a weapon and shield, and clad in chainmail. "And this is the Deep Dark. This is where the most of my children wait, slumbering till their father needs their help. I do not disturb them unless the need is great." Tartaus said. He felt sorrow for them, for he knew that awakening them would cause much pain to all sides. He loved them, and did not want to see them thrown away.
Next, they went to a series of huge cells dug into the ground, also in the Deep Dark. They were arranged in rings (think the inside of the Gulag from Modern Warfare 2), with a single tower rising up in the center. In them sat tortured souls, literally. "These are the Rings of Hel. Here dwell the tortured souls of the worst criminals and evil beings from all the world. The worst men, traitors, dwell at the depths, while at the top were murderers and the like. I offer them the chance for relief by fighting in my name, and that period of relief is the time they spend fighting. Even if one falls, they shall return to these cells. Their punishment will last for eternity and beyond." Tartaus said, the hate he felt obvious in his voice.
Lastly, they went to a place in between the Pit and the Deep Dark. Built onto the side of the chasm were platforms, each with a large pool on them. A man stood over each one, spitting out foul sounding incantations. "Here is where my most gruesome work happens, unfortunately. To safeguard my realm, I must employ more than the Damned and the Dead. The Abomination must be given a chance to. Watch there." Tartaus directed. In a pool, dimly lit by a pale blue fire, something came out. An immense leviathan of a beast, looking like an oversized crab, slowly emerged. Covered in barnacles, kelp, and rotting chitin, the beast screeched as it returned to 'life'. A fire glowed in its empty eyesockets, and its pincers grew sharp once more as the incantations increased in volume and ferocity. "That is one of many beasts I must bring use. I truly desired to let them rest, but if we all must be safe, then hard choices must be made."
The tour was over, and the platform zoomed back up to where Detz first appear. "This is a macabre place to many, but to me, it is my home. Almost everything being here I love and cherish more than anything in the world, regardless of how they appear. If it meant their survival, I would gladly die for them. And I hope they would die for me."

Solirus Solirus

Vez'Arai curled up upon himself in the sands of the Golden Sea. He regarded that sun-blasted yellow expanse with wide eyes, thinking, planning, wishing to create. He paused however, as he was addressed, and turned his head to gaze upon Viktor and Grund. "Greetings to you both." The Serpent spoke, its long tongue flickering out between its scaled lips. It could see its children on the floating islands of the war God, and even from this distance, could see that no harm befell them. Worry sated, he turned back to the other two. "This proposition for me you speak of, what is it?"

As the Serpent gave them time to respond, he unhinged his jaw, and from his maw, a great light poured forth. The Serpent took a portion of his own power, and with said Godly might, set about creating another. He harnessed his desire to create, and instilled that same desire into the new being he created. The light took the shape of a woman of human appearance, with olive skin and dark hair, with glimmering stars for eyes. Once he had been finished, the Serpent breathed life into her, and rehinged its jaw. It regarded her in silence for a few moments, before it spoke once more. "You are Asturia, Goddess of Stars. The space surrounding this world is an empty void, and all space beyond it is similar. That space shall be your canvas, reality your easel."

"That it shall be. For down here, I feel... restrained, and already bored. No offense of course." the new goddess spoke with a laugh, before disappearing in a ball of starlight that roared up into the heavens, at a speed that nearly matched the Fast.

The Serpent watched that ball of light until it disappeared into the sky, and continued to do so, until in the distance, a vibrant blue star was born, and the Serpent's eyes beheld its beauty. Vez'Arai let out a satisfied sigh the whole of his body relaxing, as if his worries fell away. In the end, despite the... problems of the other Gods, he could always return to this, to creating.

Eventually, the Serpent decided it would be best to visit its mortal creations, and turned its gaze to the two visiting gods once more. "I go now, to the flying islands of the War God to visit my creations, who temporarily were under his watch. If you wish to speak more, you are welcome to accompany me." The Serpent soared to the North, slithering through the sky. The Serpent arrived quickly, moving at great speed to reach his creations again. Vez'Arai curled around one of the flying islands, watching his creations and the Enthralled within. "Sera," spoke the God of Creativity. "How fare things here? I trust my creations have proved no issue?"

"Yes, hello. Grund here wants to ask you something." Viktor said. He gestured for his minor god to step forth. Grund was shorter than any human, but also stockier than one, with a flowing beard. Wearing rich robes and wearing a fair crown of gold and glowing white jewels, he would be quite an impressive site to a mortal. "Yes, 'ir, well, I was thinkin'. I wanted to have my own boys, and from what I heard, your boys aren't the most 'trong or into nice ole slogs. So, what I was thinkin' is that when I get my boys, they'll protect your boys and your boys help my boys. A defensive deal, I guess." Grund said nervously. SirDerpingtonIV SirDerpingtonIV

[class=top] text-align:center; border-top:5px solid rgb(38, 3, 73); border-right:12px solid rgb(38, 3, 73); border-left:12px solid rgb(38, 3, 73); border-top-right-radius:70%; border-top-left-radius:70%; width:18%; margin:0 auto; border-collapse:collapse; overflow:hidden; background-color:rgb(38, 3, 73); [/class] [class=form] border:14px solid rgb(38, 3, 73); border-collapse:collapse; margin:0 auto; width:85%; [/class] [class=text] border:5px double grey; padding:1%; background-color:rgba(180, 180, 180, 0.60); color:black; [/class] [class=bk] background-image:url('http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-VnzOx-rzia0/UrLDY9SINAI/AAAAAAAAQbw/K53MVVVjQkw/s640/anigif_enhanced-buzz-2523-1384276850-12.gif'); background-size:100%; border:6px solid grey; background-attachment:fixed; [/class]

[div class=top]
token_1-1-png.587381

[/div][div class=form][div class=bk][div class=text]
Morois

• Cagliostro.(Granblue.Fantasy).600.2522260.jpg
    Pitch black. An all-encompassing void of nothing. The space I was now in reminded me quite a bit of when I first came to me. It gave off that same lost and claustrophobic sensation, swimming without room to move in, heading towards somewhere with no destination. I, however, would not allow my realm to suffer the kind of humiliation I had when I first came to be. From it's very first moment, it would be beautiful.

I grabbed onto the aether, pulling more of the nothing into a ball, carefully molded between my hands, receiving my power. I then squeezed it between my palms, and spread it out, a single sheet of world mass growing into the horizon. The colors slided across it's surface as if it were made of some kind of shifting stained glass, but nonetheless, it still lacked shape. I took a breath, then slammed a fist into the center of the landmass, bits of mass being jolted into and consumed by the nothingness. Cracks formed upon the landmasse's surface, then grow like the branches of a tree, spread like water invading the crevices of a roof, continuously and increasingly thin, until it all shattered into nothing but grains of colorful sand, upon which my very body sunk. I clapped my hands above my head and spun, thus around the sand spun as well. Smoke of various colors escaped the grains, floating up to the nothingness. I looked up and with a stare commanded the clouds to mantain their existence. Then, from within the cloud of sand I waved my hands in circles pararallel and facing each other. As I did grains were pulled into it, forming three discs for the three times I did this, three discs of sand that orbited at different heights from one another, but all around a fourth, much larger disc that formed with a large gap, as it had formed around my waist.

As the discs were formed, I pulled down the smoke clouds, each group gathering upon the discs as they were formed, them in turn forming domes atop the discs. Only for te disc with me at the center did they await patiently that I left being done forming the base. The remaining dust and sand were mixed with the remaining smoke, and formed trails, pathways between the discs. It was, then, time to start the second part of the molding.

Cutting it with my fingernails, I split the topmost of the discs into 10 different parts, 10 circunferences around one central circle. On the borders of the disc I erected one hundred gates made from stone pillars, plucked from the very soil they surrounded. With cursing words, smoke from the clouds above entered the gates and became black in color, whispering a curse of terror for all those who dared gaze too deeply into what was beyond the disc. I then clapped, trees and grass starting to gently emerge from the sand. They were unlike those once covering the surface of the moon, and now again, for these were soft and moldable to the touch, without a single edge that was sharp or pointed or one singular rough surface upon which the mortal's soft and adorable exterior would suffer, and there was no life to them- they merely replicated that which was outside in the central realm, less the goddesses of life take ill to my act, as if I had destroyed their making and then stolen it. I could not make life in the way they did- but at least these mimicries wouldn't cause a commotion.

"In this realm, which shall be the realm of one who brings youth and dreams, may its warmth be linked to its kindness, the kindness of both those first times an the hopes yet to be deserted as one leaves them. None shall be brought here to rejects it. If their pride does, may they face the cold, and as they miss the warmth, learn how pitiful their pride is when they stand in the realm of a goddess. Humbled, they shall find humility and peace in their acceptance of my warmth."

I blew into the disc to provide it with air. The invisible substance spread within it, but it far exceeded what the realm could contain. The excess was pushed into the sand funnel, which pulled the air along with it into the other two orbiting discs. As the air spread and spun within the first disc, its edges began to turn faster and faster, faster yet than the center. A breeze was formed, a breeze that grew colder and more powerful by the moment, until there was a blizzard. Then, I spat upon the soil of the first disc, and wet it became. The spit sank into the sand, now mud of various colors. The cold grew on the edge of the disc, its warmth being sucked to the center as well. Even the youth was pulled towards the center, together all of this creating a small, golden glowing orb at the center of the disc. Around it the trees were gone, nothing but unliving seedlings, even the grass was barely present. Over in the next circle, there were sapplings, and real vestiges of grass. On the one, the small trees, more like sticks on the ground than what one would normally think of as a "tree". The first flowers from the trees were already blossoming there, as they always would be, and from within those grew fruit of this realm. As the circles went on, the trees continued to grow, but the leaves and flowers with fruit remained always the same, always at the same height, like a mane or scarf to the empty branches rising above them. The grass likewise grew taller for a while. But as one approached the edge, snow began to appear as well, covering and killing the grass, and freezing the mud beneath it. On the contrary, the center remained warm, calm, comforting, yet still the hole in the sand had formed and continued to suck out the air, more so than I innitially intended.

I placed my hands around the glowing sphere on the center, preventing it from being pulled out as well. My fingers tangled into one another, I began forming a shape around the glowing orb, of warmth and youth, a case around it that would also plug the hole and prevent anymore of what I wished to remain in this disc from escaping it.

"Within this rock, I shall promise to keep you safely guarded against the nightmares you do not wish to safe, until the day comes that, within your soul, you must. The day may be inevitable, but with this image of my warmth, may you have peace in the meanwhile." With those words, I released my hands, leaving a simple statue of myself sitting with my legs crossed and arms open for an embrace.
[/div][/div][/div]

Interacting With: N/A
Mentions: seasonedcat seasonedcat Solirus Solirus
Might Want to Read: N/A

• Cagliostro.(Granblue.Fantasy).600.2522260.jpg
    Pitch black. An all-encompassing void of nothing. The space I was now in reminded me quite a bit of when I first came to me. It gave off that same lost and claustrophobic sensation, swimming without room to move in, heading towards somewhere with no destination. I, however, would not allow my realm to suffer the kind of humiliation I had when I first came to be. From it's very first moment, it would be beautiful.

I grabbed onto the aether, pulling more of the nothing into a ball, carefully molded between my hands, receiving my power. I then squeezed it between my palms, and spread it out, a single sheet of world mass growing into the horizon. The colors slided across it's surface as if it were made of some kind of shifting stained glass, but nonetheless, it still lacked shape. I took a breath, then slammed a fist into the center of the landmass, bits of mass being jolted into and consumed by the nothingness. Cracks formed upon the landmasse's surface, then grow like the branches of a tree, spread like water invading the crevices of a roof, continuously and increasingly thin, until it all shattered into nothing but grains of colorful sand, upon which my very body sunk. I clapped my hands above my head and spun, thus around the sand spun as well. Smoke of various colors escaped the grains, floating up to the nothingness. I looked up and with a stare commanded the clouds to mantain their existence. Then, from within the cloud of sand I waved my hands in circles pararallel and facing each other. As I did grains were pulled into it, forming three discs for the three times I did this, three discs of sand that orbited at different heights from one another, but all around a fourth, much larger disc that formed with a large gap, as it had formed around my waist.

As the discs were formed, I pulled down the smoke clouds, each group gathering upon the discs as they were formed, them in turn forming domes atop the discs. Only for te disc with me at the center did they await patiently that I left being done forming the base. The remaining dust and sand were mixed with the remaining smoke, and formed trails, pathways between the discs. It was, then, time to start the second part of the molding.

Cutting it with my fingernails, I split the topmost of the discs into 10 different parts, 10 circunferences around one central circle. On the borders of the disc I erected one hundred gates made from stone pillars, plucked from the very soil they surrounded. With cursing words, smoke from the clouds above entered the gates and became black in color, whispering a curse of terror for all those who dared gaze too deeply into what was beyond the disc. I then clapped, trees and grass starting to gently emerge from the sand. They were unlike those once covering the surface of the moon, and now again, for these were soft and moldable to the touch, without a single edge that was sharp or pointed or one singular rough surface upon which the mortal's soft and adorable exterior would suffer, and there was no life to them- they merely replicated that which was outside in the central realm, less the goddesses of life take ill to my act, as if I had destroyed their making and then stolen it. I could not make life in the way they did- but at least these mimicries wouldn't cause a commotion.

"In this realm, which shall be the realm of one who brings youth and dreams, may its warmth be linked to its kindness, the kindness of both those first times an the hopes yet to be deserted as one leaves them. None shall be brought here to rejects it. If their pride does, may they face the cold, and as they miss the warmth, learn how pitiful their pride is when they stand in the realm of a goddess. Humbled, they shall find humility and peace in their acceptance of my warmth."

I blew into the disc to provide it with air. The invisible substance spread within it, but it far exceeded what the realm could contain. The excess was pushed into the sand funnel, which pulled the air along with it into the other two orbiting discs. As the air spread and spun within the first disc, its edges began to turn faster and faster, faster yet than the center. A breeze was formed, a breeze that grew colder and more powerful by the moment, until there was a blizzard. Then, I spat upon the soil of the first disc, and wet it became. The spit sank into the sand, now mud of various colors. The cold grew on the edge of the disc, its warmth being sucked to the center as well. Even the youth was pulled towards the center, together all of this creating a small, golden glowing orb at the center of the disc. Around it the trees were gone, nothing but unliving seedlings, even the grass was barely present. Over in the next circle, there were sapplings, and real vestiges of grass. On the one, the small trees, more like sticks on the ground than what one would normally think of as a "tree". The first flowers from the trees were already blossoming there, as they always would be, and from within those grew fruit of this realm. As the circles went on, the trees continued to grow, but the leaves and flowers with fruit remained always the same, always at the same height, like a mane or scarf to the empty branches rising above them. The grass likewise grew taller for a while. But as one approached the edge, snow began to appear as well, covering and killing the grass, and freezing the mud beneath it. On the contrary, the center remained warm, calm, comforting, yet still the hole in the sand had formed and continued to suck out the air, more so than I innitially intended.

I placed my hands around the glowing sphere on the center, preventing it from being pulled out as well. My fingers tangled into one another, I began forming a shape around the glowing orb, of warmth and youth, a case around it that would also plug the hole and prevent anymore of what I wished to remain in this disc from escaping it.

"Within this rock, I shall promise to keep you safely guarded against the nightmares you do not wish to safe, until the day comes that, within your soul, you must. The day may be inevitable, but with this image of my warmth, may you have peace in the meanwhile." With those words, I released my hands, leaving a simple statue of myself sitting with my legs crossed and arms open for an embrace.

Detz had walked and hovered in all locations that he was shown, carefully checking them and overall admiring the work that his fellow god had done. He mostly couldn’t create something at such scale which wouldn't end up like a giant mess, The journey’s end as a matter of fact was all practically random and possibly might shift depending on how much energy he put into that place. Tartaus at first seemed like a God that could cause many problems, problems Detz wouldn’t want to hear from or have to attend another trial because one God disliked what they saw, but in reality, Tartaus was very calm on the surface and seemed to care a lot for his creations and children, acting like a father figure, Detz pulled out a notebook and began writing on it to hopefully become a great father or fatherly figure towards his creations.​

He looked at Tartaus with positive slightly radiating from him demonstrating that he has positive thoughts towards him. “Well, I really enjoyed the tour, especially since I was able to learn quite a lot from what you made, to what you care for, and especially who you truly are.” Detz looked around and made the table and chairs he originally created vanish in an anticlimactic way, the same way he had made the appear. “I enjoyed my time here and if you ever need help or something else just give me a call. I always like helping out fellow Father figures.” Detzwyeg turned around and crashed into the wall disappearing, leaving a paper behind which read: “Break paper to summon Yours truly :3”

Detz reappeared on top of Hruk’s head once more, many ours having passed already from the tour he had been given. “Hruk, you really do propose amazing ideas, Tartaus is truly an interesting entity and I feel I can call him a friend of sorts.” Detz looked down and noticed Hruk was beginning to grow a mustache. “Hmm? When did you start growing this weird thing Hruk?” Hruk slightly moved his head up and sent a message to Detz. “I do not know father, but I feel that it is very fitting for me and the voice.” Detz squinted his non existent eyes and shrugged. “If you like it then I’m fine with it.” Hruk sent another message “Thank you father, for being so understandi- ah Ah ACHOOO” Hruk sneezed with a massive force coming forth from his sneeze due to his size and shortly after that a storm of immense size began forming right infront Hruk. “Father, I do not understand what is going on, I’m scared” Hruk said with a monotone voice, though it was a telepathic message, so it was so different. “don’t worry Hruk, I’m sure these things are normal for the world, it will make it much more interesting and besides a storm like that cannot even hurt you.” Hruk kept looking at the storm. “Well, I guess you are right, but I do fear for any mortal creatures that might be affected by it.” Detz pat Hruk’s head and calmly said. “The mortal creatures will adapt and overcome any storms with enough time and experience, so you do not have to worry for them.” “I understand father.”

With that Detz laid on Hruks head ready to go on another thinking spree until he a familiar figure had instantly appeared in front of him. The figure knelt down to Detz. Waiting for Detz to tell him to rise. “Sanic, I appreciate your dedication, but you do not have to kneel down before me, you can do it to the other Gods, but please don’t do it with me.” Sanic got up on his feet and began speaking. “My Lord, it is my duty to show you and all the Gods respect.” Detz sighed “Get to the point Sanic, why are you here.” WIthout wasting time Sanic began explaining. “I would wish for you to teach me how to properly travel through dimensions and realms, me and the rest of the Fast have been struggling to travel to a realm we want and end up in places we do not wish to end up in, so I ask you for help my Lord.” Sanic knelt back down again basically instantly as if it was second nature to him. “Alright, I’ll help you, but I know you are doing this so you get an edge over you Comrades. Anyway, in order to be able to travel to where you wish, you must’ve already traveled there, meaning that you may not travel to a certain location accurately without having traveled their originally.” As he said that Detz felt a new realm being created, one created by none other than Morois. “Here Sanic, let us go on a trip to a new realm being built to help you on moving around.” Detz extended his had towards Sanic “just hold my hand and close your eyes.” Sanic got up and extended his hand towards detz grabbing it. He then closed his eyes and in a nanosecond Detz said. “You may open your eyes now.”

Sanic witnessed as he stood on an empty void with a goddess in the distance who he had not met before.. Detz lied down on the nothingness and told Sanic, “Stay here and enjoy the show.” Both Detz and Sanic witnessed how Morois began creating her whole realm, it was a show no doubt and something that made Sanic drop his jaw, if he had one. Some time had passed, Detz was enjoying it and Sanic still couldn’t believe what he was seeing. Once Morois had finished the third disk and most of the Realm Detz grabbed Sanic and brought him near Morois. “Greetings fellow god of Youth, I have come here with my subordinate to simply help him get the hang of his powers, so I’ll be going then.” Sanic looked at Detz with an expression of glee. “My lord, I know I asked you to simply help me out with my powers, but I would enjoy exploring this area and getting to enjoy this place. Could we remain here for a good while?” Detz smiled. “Of course, if Morois allows it obviously.” Detz turned his attention to Morois. “Would you mind if me and Sanic stayed here for a while to explore and watch you create the remaining part of your realm?” Detz created a simple chair for himself and sat down on it. “I hope it doesn’t bother you, in the end Sanic won’t do any harm to the place, I promise.”
Interactions: ZuluSlayer ZuluSlayer Idea Idea

Tartarus gave a slight bow, the only thing he could do before the god disappeared the same way he came in: randomly and loudly. He turned away and looked over his immense chasm, dark and grim, rank with rot. The only way he could ensure its safety would be to seek out other gods, and create relationships to ensure that both his realm of undeath and darkness and his partner god's realm could prosper. And the most obvious, and probably safest, choice was the god of water, Xue. She too desired to guard her realm at all cost, and such a goal was admirable indeed.
"To me, my children." Tartarus ordered.
From the ground, ten wights clawed their way up from the cold, damp dirt, dragging swords and axes with them. Their plate armor was covered in rust and dirt, and their swords corroded. Yet they were both strong as diamond, all infused with Tartarus' dread magics. Tartarus was so proud of his children. Each was one of his finest warriors and were very capable leaders too. The ancient-looking warriors were his pride and joy.
"Come, children, we have matters to attend to." he hissed. A tunnel appeared in the side of the chasm, and off the group went.
Tartarus led his children away, and soon they appeared on the sea floor, a pitch black place. His power prevented his forces from being crushed by the immense pressure of the seas, and slowly, they made their way to Xue.
"This will take too long." Tartarus said. He said an incantation, and his forces popped up right by Xue.
"Hello, sea-god. I come bearing a gift of protection for both of us, if you will have it." Tartarus said. Without waiting for a reply, he moved on.
"We live in uncertain times, and these times demand that we ignore differences for the greater good. In this case, we must protect the seas. I offer you this: legions of my peoples to help guard your portion of the ocean and an oath to guard your seas to the last. In exchange, I would like permission to rule everything below half the area named the Midnight Zone. I feel like this is beneficial for us both."
seasonedcat seasonedcat

Last edited:
598878Zorus felt like he was in a dream except he saw nothing. He heard greetings upon the gods followed by descent upon the Earth. Creating new and exciting creatures/places. Oh it sounded like joy and fun! But he jumped at the sudden trial of the gods.
Zorus could hear the votes and the arguments between his brothers and sisters. Then a sudden silence, did they stop fighting? What was happening?

A sudden burst of bright light blinded Zorus and the god was set aflame from where he was lying from within the void. The void acted as a protective cocoon for the god. But the sudden flames awoken Zorus to this new strange place. The fire began to finally disappear when he sat up. The god looked around seeing the void from whence he originated from. He took a few moments to process his sudden birth but soon turned his attention to the giant planet down below.

Zorus spotted creatures of many shapes and colors beyond his imagination. Who could come up with such majestic creatures? Then he remembered of his dream. It felt so real....maybe...it was in fact real. Taking the opportunity to escape from the void Zorus involuntarily transformed into a Phoenix. This frightened him at first but he soon relaxed feeling the overwhelming warmth calmed him. Sprouting his wings Zorus took flight deciding to keep his distance from the world down below. While Zorus was basking in the vast landscape he saw the giant star that belonged to the planet. He was awww struck, did one of his siblings create that? Can he-can he create that? He now found his first desire. He wanted whatever....THAT was. It reminded of himself and it’s beauty dwarfed the planets. Although the god tried his best to try and stay hidden this whole time, he wasn’t sure if he was successful in the first place, he no longer feared be seen. So he had ceased all hiding when locking his eyes with the star....aw the beautiful star....he flew closer and closer. Zorus had a desire, and he wanted to see this beauty up close.

Interactions
Whoever saw the giant Phoenix form in the sky or the sudden fire coming from the void for a brief few seconds.​

Last edited:

• Meanwhile, still on the moon, Kanon sat silently atop a gap in spacetime she had formerly created. The lady in purple dress chuckled in amusement as more and more creation took form and new realms were erected on what was once an empty state of reality. Life on Earth and Moon had grew so much since the time she made into being by a parent she had neither knew nor cared.

...what is 'to care for other' anyway? Being everything and nothing at the same time, Kanon felt a gaping hole of void within her heart that cannot be filled. She could never know worth. The trial previously made it clear for her that she could never understand the feeling of pity or attachment toward other. The Goddess of Boundary does not care of what would happen to Morois, and she certainly cares even less toward Lunar if that was even possible.

"Then, what is this feeling...?"

The All-encompassing Goddess held her hands on top of her chest. She had no idea what is the strange feeling building up in her chest. She was not one to be attached to something, and certainly never will. And yet something had brought an unimaginable pain within her chest, as if millions of needles were jabbed into her heart at the same time.

Something had made her shed a tear, and she didn't know what it is.

No, it's not that she was not aware of the very thing that had given her the overwhelming sense of melancholy. In fact, she knew full well of it. That thing is what defined her, not as a goddess, but as an existence with sentience and emotion. It's the sole flaw of her perfection, which made her far too different from the likes of other gods. It is the emptiness of a void within the completeness of a reality. It is the very reason she had yet to create while her fellow kin had dabbled with the rules of the world.

What made her cry is her own apathy.

It was a feeling most despicable, the origin of destruction, the lack of love and compassion which will someday drove all creatures into madness. For so long as she could never understand love, what could born from her would be nothing more than the bane of existence. Anything her hand creates would always tip to the wrong side of the scale of creation and destruction.

Thus, knowing this, she weeps.

And thus, knowing this, she was joyous.

Disheartening realization turned into stern resolution. Knowing that a problem exist means knowing that the solution of said problem lies somewhere. Her teary eyes glimmered. If she had known happiness before, then it was nowhere near as strong as the one she felt at the current moment.

Kanon might not know of sympathy just as much as how ignorant she was on the subject of creation, but she sure as hell knew someone who did.

Completely ignoring the sudden burst of heat coming out of nowhere, Kanon stepped into her gap once more, emerging near where Sana'a was at that moment. Taking her childish form once more, her right hand held the stuffed animal gifted upon her by Morois through her dreamscape. Though she quite cherished it, Kanon thought that she could really use it later on.

Juju Juju

One by one the gods left, and little by little the moon grew silent and still until there was only the whispering of the grass and the kiss of the lunar winds. Sana'a stood in the long grass, now rising past her knees, and watched her peers retreat from the moon to continue their godly exploits on the unnamed orb of life and wonder they had built together.

In the distance loomed the great jagged tower crafted by Death, a monument to the scars hidden beneath the blanket of fresh green. Someday, would their shared land of creation be under the same threat of annihilation as did the moon? The thought terrified her more than she cared to admit, but in the end, she decided to place faith in that her kin would pull together rather than apart in the end.

What they had made together was a beautiful miracle. There may be issues and conflicts, but this world would be everlasting proof of what they could do when they unite. Even the most chaotic of gods were capable of caring for their creations, even if they did not yet show it.

As she looked down at the world something shifted beneath Sana'a. The grass around her began to sing and in her heart, she felt an overpowering surge of relief. Any hint of heaviness that hid in air or shadow was lifted. The goddess closed her eyes, feeling the soil beneath her bare feet and the moonstone underneath that. The curse that had lingered in the moon's core had been drawn out and in its absense, the life around her flourished in all its unbridled glory.

Soon a smile spread over her face and she whispered, "Thank you, Morois"

She had just uttered her prayer of thanks when a sound from behind her caused Sana'a to turn. What she found was the goddess of boundaries, her form youthful and her eyes swimming.

"Oh, sweet Kanon, what are these tears upon your face?" Sana'a asked, her brows rising in a look of concern. Even the white-gold snake peeped its small head out from under the goddess' thick mane of hair to take a look.

As Sana'a spoke she reached out and softly cupped Kanon's face within her hands, wiping away a stray tear with her thumb, "Why do you weep? Tell me so that I may help you!"

Unable to hold herself back anymore, she then pulled the other goddess into a hug and closed her eyes with a smile. Delicate and earthy, a sweet fragrance permeated from the goddess as she drew closer. It was of leaf and root, and the fresh scent of blossoms that clung to her hair and dotted her grassy cloak.

Table Table

Khades peered through a barely open eye out the gaping entrance. It was partly because he watched for approaching threats, and partly so he could watch the curious little Ashborne work around the Sanctum, constructing the brutish layout of his lair.

With his divine sight Khades saw a distant flare, a flash of orange-red light that persisted in the distant void. The light drifted through the cosmos towards the bright star illuminating the planet.

“A flame to rival my own.” Khades growled, slamming his knuckles into the coarse earth and pushing himself to his feet. Khades crawled out from the Sanctum and stretched his wings as far as they could go. His flesh was weaker that when he burst into existence, his wounds from falling not fully healed. But he was still powerful, powerful enough that with only a few beats of his great red wings Khades found himself far above the clouds where the sky met the void.

Khades felt free once he had breached past the atmosphere, he floated for a moment or two in the cool orbit, his body locking in the near-cocoon shape he had been in when he had first arrived. But focus returned to him in time, and Khades forced himself through the void towards the great flaming bird that drifted towards the star in a stupor. Ally or enemy, Khades would soon discover.

“Your flame is admirable, Great Bird, but your lust for the star will not go unpunished.”
Khades curled his draconic lips into a twisted smile, “I title myself Khades, and as your older brother I will show you the way in this cosmos.”

Khades took a deep breath of nothing and redirected his attention down to the planet.
“If you will follow my gaze you will see a great desert, there lies a serpent of unimaginable size. This is the Great Serpent. That snake takes the goals and nature of his fellow gods and twists them to his own accord. He tried to punish the Goddess of Curses for cursing the moon, but it ultimately failed due his sloppy approach. Do not get close to him, my youngest sibling. It only causes grief.”

Khades looked back to the Phoenix God, awaiting his inevitable reply.

Interactions: Reytian Reytian
Mentions: Idea Idea SirDerpingtonIV SirDerpingtonIV

The naive newborn flew closer and closer to the star but frantically froze in terror when hearing “Your flame is admirable, Great Bird, but your lust for the star will not go unpunished.” This caused Zorus, the phoenix god, to extend his wings while now facing Khades. For intimidation by enlarging his appearance. He may have been shorter then the dragon but Zorus made up by being wider with his full wing span.

Expecting a brawl Zorus rose an eye brow while seeing his older brother smile. When he was born all he had known was fear, fear of the trial, fear of being condemned in a trial, it had sounded awful. But this...this only made Zorus think of Khades as a potential ally.

“I title myself Khades, and as your older brother I will show you the way in this cosmos.”
Show? How generous of his older brother to teach his newborn sibling! Oh he must be my ally! Oh how joyous! Zorus began to lower his wings feeling no longer in danger but in fact in the company of a trusted one. Who would show a newborn everything that already has been? Certainly not one with kindness within their heart!

“If you will follow my gaze you will see a great desert, there lies a serpent of unimaginable size. This is the Great Serpent. That snake takes the goals and nature of his fellow gods and twists them to his own accord. He tried to punish the Goddess of Curses for cursing the moon, but it ultimately failed due his sloppy approach. Do not get close to him, my youngest sibling. It only causes grief.”
Zorus followed Khades’ instructions and edged a little closer toward his older brother taking in the information as law. Zorus seemed shocked. So this was the one responsible!? How dare this being dictate us? I will not be a follower to a tyrant! After Khades gifted Zorus this information, he had finally spoken his first words throughout this whole confrontation. “Khades is it? I thank you for this information. I will keep in mind of this serpent while I was set on my journey toward this, star? Is that what this beautiful orb in the cosmos is called?” The phoenix god turned toward the sun once again in aww. “But that will be put on hold, for I shall take your offer on guidance on this...strange land. I can only thank you now, but I shall repay you later for your kindness Khades”.

Now, Kanon is fully aware of the Goddess of Life's innumerable kindness. Her gentle speaking manner exudes an indescribable feeling of soothe upon the goddess in purple dress, calming her aching heart and mind. Though mostly unshaken, Kanon let her lips forming a smile. She knew there is no better response toward that, for what came out of Sana'a's mouth were nothing but honest words of concern.

It was like she was a complete antithesis to Kanon. One was a goddess brimming with life and love, the other was a goddess devoid of it. One was filled with beauty and passion, the other entirely frightening in her apathy.

Which is why, as Sana'a moved to hug her, Kanon simply allowed the warm embrace to surround her entire being.

"Lady Sana'a, I have made a terrifying realization."

Kanon began to speak as she wiped out any remaining tears from her eyes.

"These hands will never be able to create anything but destruction. So long as I am unable to comprehend the feeling of compassion, I will never be able to create something capable of understanding compassion either."

It was perhaps the greatest anomaly in the existence of Kanon as the goddess of Boundary. As someone who rules over the in-between of anything and everything including conceptual existence, creation and destruction should've been a breeze to her. And yet when she tried to create a living sentient being just as everyone else did, she could never grasp the essence of emotions which build up the basic of a 'living being'. Her creatures would not know love nor hate. They would be incapable of expressing emotions. Such creature would be nothing more than an automaton, designed entirely to devour everything else, a creature whose sole survival instinct is to destroy the threats that is 'everything else'.

Even a being made out of pure rage could never be as destructive as an apathetic creature like those. Or rather, if the former can still be defined as 'beast', then the latter would outright be 'demon'.

"..but you see, I was not entirely sad either. Had i never made the realization, surely I would never figure out the solution."

And for Kanon, the solution was astonishingly simple, that she felt dumb for not knowing it sooner. The Lady of Boundary softly pushed the Goddess of Life away as if telling the latter to give her a bit of space.

"Lady Sana'a, would you be my solution? I beg of thee, for I have no greater desire but for thou to teach me the beaut of compassion!"

Juju Juju

~Xue~
Xue frowned as a voice spoke behind her. The fish cuddling up to her swam away in fear, leaving her alone with another one of her gods. She didn't bother standing up, not giving the other God any more of her precious energy. She glared at the god standing behind her who had spoken. She opened her mouth to comment but was interrupted by him continuing. Grinding her teeth together she harshened the glare at him.

"You say greater good but what this deal highlights you getting what you want and if I do not give you this my people are in danger," she emphasized 'greater good' by italicizing it with her index and middle fingers. Letting out a sigh she rubbed her temples, "You claim to want what lies after the midnight zone, but what will happen to my children who dwell there? Will you allow them to live alongside your people or will you force them to become a member of your army?"

She spoke with venom to the other god. It wasn't that she was against this offer, there were many benefits in having someone else help her protect her precious sea, but she couldn't take the risk in giving her trust to someone who would harm her children. She had to protect them with everything she had, she could not allow herself to make any mistakes that would harm them. She couldn't risk being careless here.

"Another thing you said. You ask me to give you the right to rule over the dark side of my sea like it is some land that you walk upon. The sea can not be tamed by anyone but me. It is no soil that will bend to you if you dig in the right places. It will never bend to you, but with my permission, it might become a home for your people. Having said that, you must understand that you can not get too comfortable there. You may be living there, but it will always be the sea, and the sea has a mind of its own.

I also can assume that with this arrangement you will be asking for sea living creatures? Or do you intend to dwell in the sea with those pathetic soldiers you brought with you? You rule over the dead so I assume that if that is the case you will be asking for the deceased of my children. I can not give you all of them I can tell you that now. The sea has many systems in it that the dead play key parts in. Your... creatures will have to hunt their own prey to become their kin. They will have to become part of the system. Another thing, if you require the dead, you are forbidden in touching the souls. My children will die and will move on, you will not be holding them here. Do you understand these simple things Tartarus?"
ZuluSlayer ZuluSlayer

Tartarus saw that it would not be as easy as simply walking up to Xue and making simple requests. But if it had to be done, so be it.
"I understand your concern. My children are important to me too, and if I was in this situation, I would raise the same questions. Your children are not forced to join my ranks. In fact, your children shall rarely ever see my own. My own will only come out of my lairs when I need them to go somewhere for me or to defend my lands. That is all. If you desire, I will show you a number of positions I plan to create realms under the guidance of my trusted captains to house more of my children."
Then she spoke of the ecosystem of the sea, and how the dead would become part of it. Such a measure was inevitable. It would an interesting thing to watch his children play with the others.
"Allow me to make this clear. If a fish of yours were to swim by one of my Drowned, my children wouldn't reach out and rip it to shreds. They do not hunger for flesh or blood, or anything really. The bite of my Drowned doesn't create more of them. It is my own power that does, and I will not create more of my children from yours. Do not fear for mortal souls, for many of my children are soulless. It is cruel to have mortal souls still inhabit their former bodies. They deserve rest in the afterlife."
He could talk for years for about what his children would do or not. They were so delightful to talk about. From the lowest Drowned to his mightiest wight, they were all cherished. Each played a vital role in the great machine. Not one of aggression and chaos, but one of peace and protection.
"But anyways, I do not ask for living creatures or dead creatures. I ask for the lower layers of the sea to rule in peace and quiet, and to protect its denizens to the best of my ability. I understand that the sea has a mind of its own. But long I have dwelt in the cold caverns of the earth, and I know that there is no life in the rock. That is why my children will live inside the earth, for the most part, save occasional patrols and my children that require some space. Those children that do will be part of your ecosystem, but are difficult to control."
He felt like he had rambled on a bit, and much of it didn't make sense perhaps.
"So, in summary, my children won't kill yours and turn them, any dead that I resurrect will be soulless. Many of your fallen children will be left alone to decay and feed the earth. Your children will live alongside my own. In exchange, I will get to lower parts of the seas like we spoke about."

[class=top] text-align:center; border-top:5px solid rgb(38, 3, 73); border-right:12px solid rgb(38, 3, 73); border-left:12px solid rgb(38, 3, 73); border-top-right-radius:70%; border-top-left-radius:70%; width:18%; margin:0 auto; border-collapse:collapse; overflow:hidden; background-color:rgb(38, 3, 73); [/class] [class=form] border:14px solid rgb(38, 3, 73); border-collapse:collapse; margin:0 auto; width:85%; [/class] [class=text] border:5px double grey; padding:1%; background-color:rgba(180, 180, 180, 0.60); color:black; [/class] [class=bk] background-image:url('http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-VnzOx-rzia0/UrLDY9SINAI/AAAAAAAAQbw/K53MVVVjQkw/s640/anigif_enhanced-buzz-2523-1384276850-12.gif'); background-size:100%; border:6px solid grey; background-attachment:fixed; [/class]

[div class=top]
token_1-1-png.587381

Morois
  • cagliostro sitting.jpg
    Right as I was about to begin my work on the fourth disc, I felt two approaching presences, one an equal, another one of their creations. I turned to them, floating in place right where I was, and crossed my arms with a frown. Who did they think they were, trespassing into my realm without any sort of permission? Even if I was yet to set up the protective spell that would conceal it from the other gods, to take advantage of me not yet being ready was simply a cheap tactic. Nonetheless, I allowed them to speak, and admitedly grinned just a little bit at the glee the fast took in the idea of exploring my realm. I may even have laughed a little after Detz asked me permission for him to stay, with the promise no harm would be brought to the realm.

"Hahaha, very well! Since you are so eager, minion of my equal, I shall permit that you enjoy yourself in my realm to your heart's content. I shall even permit you come, not simply today but on later dates if you so wish, to play and feel the glee I intend to spread to this realm. However, I shall also impose two conditions, whether you decide to return or make of this a one-time occurrence." I raised my two fingers, then pointed at the central disc with just one of them. "See that disc, around which the others turn? That shall be my home, my palace in this realm. From there I shall observe all that is part of this realm, from there I shall bring what the realm needs and in there I shall enjoy the fruits of my labor and my might. That disc is, therefore, forbidden grounds for those who have not been granted an audience with me, by my own word. My wrath shall befall those who trespass, and be lenient only to those granted permission or who are my equals."

Next I formed a circle with a wave of my hand, my fingers tracing the edge, and the inside being filled with a mirror. A crack appeared in the mirror, shattering it into three different parts, each showing one of the orbital discs of the realm.

"This realm is not a realm of hurt. Much like this mirror reflects the discs, this realm reflects the current me, the goddess of youth and dreams. Most beings drown in the hurt of their hearts, even when that hurt is taken away- but I shall have them face it the right away, so that they may part of it. But if hurt is dealt upon them, the mission of this realm may be hurt as well. If this realm, or its mission, is hurt, that is in reflex, as hurting me myself. My second condition is therefore that no hurt shall be brought to my realm, as your maker promised me- but no harm shall be brought to those I bring or craft into being here either. Should you accept both my conditions, I shall permit you come, go and continue to be and explore this realm for as long as your heart earns for it."

I turned to the maker, Detz.

"Now, if you'll excuse me, I shall return to my work. There is yet some to be done." I gave a slight bow to my equal, the god of probabilities, and drifted down to the fourth disc with a grin.

Once there, I placed both hands upon the disc. I had grown grass and trees upon the sand, and I had frozen the sand for those would reject my youth even after coming to this realm. As such what more fitting thing would there be but to now give it warmth and heat? A flame appeared in my palms, and I slided my hand across the disc of sand, causing it to spin far faster and pass repeatedly beneath the flame. As it did the grain crystalized closer and closer together, seemed to expand as well, until they formed a surface like glass. With my magic I released the flame and linked the glass to mortal memories. When they would begin coming, their happiness and youth, their dreams and aspirations, would play out as images within the glass for my viewing.

Morois Castle.png
    From my mind I then made a pillar of rock within the center of the disc, for unlike the other discs, this one had been made around my body and thus had a gap in the middle. Gazing upon the rock that I placed in that gap, I crafted a castle a home. I envisioned how grand the halls and towers would be, how outsanding the arquitecture viewed from the outside, acceptable to host me in grandeur, yet still comfortable to rest in when I desired and practical of use. As I dug and formed the arches and the towers for that cone-supported palace, I permitted that the rocks I removed remained floating around the castle, for they too were my making and one day I might desire to do something with them. The last big thing to make was a large hybrid of a chimney and a tower, right at the middle of the castle, of course starting only on the top floors so that it did not hinder passage. In there I crafted a hall with protective spells and place within it a certain box on a stone pedestal. A reminder, both that and what this tower would be for me. I created a top floor for the tower, the last that one could be in, and the second floor would be one the box was at. The rest of the tower, other than the base floor, would simply be a long staircase with a mausoleum of memories viewable as one climbed, through mementos of those times.

I began to give simple decorations to the castle's interior once I was done building its structure. I crafted furtinute and blue carpets that ran through every corridor. Mirrors were also everywhere to be seen now, as were pillows and piles of trash by the basement, of gathered toys from each generation. I decided to finish the interior decorations at a later date.

Afterwards, I gazed upon the outter layer of my disc. Compared to the others it was still so empty...that just wouldn't do. From inside the castle I grabbed a two sided mirror, and took a branch I kept from one of the other discs. I placed the branch mirror. Next I travelled to the third disc, and dipped one of its fruits in the milk until it was soaked, and placed it inside the mirror as well. After returning to the fourth disc, each of my hands pulled on a different side of the two-sided mirror, and from each end a large tree full of fruits popped out, with a thick yet comfortable bush of tiny leaves. The tree itself was as if reflected, without any roots to speak of, just two sides of fruit and leaves. I pulled the remaining with just one hand, and then spread its kind to float across the disc. Lastly, I floated above the castle and threw my arms in each of the cardinal directions from the opposite, as it hurling something to the distance. As I did four bridges of shining glass that quickly became diamond emerged from the disc, shaped as half-bridges, ending a semi-circular podium. In that podium I placed four altars with a small symbol of me upon a table for each.

"May those who seek an audience with my person understand their place, and properly address me. I shall impart much wisdom, but that is one that I expect, I don't grant, though I might scold it into a few of the most unruly."
[/div][/div][/div]

Interacting With: Solirus Solirus
Mentions: Juju Juju
Might Want to Read: Snackofthefuture Snackofthefuture Petroshka Petroshka

• cagliostro sitting.jpg
    Right as I was about to begin my work on the fourth disc, I felt two approaching presences, one an equal, another one of their creations. I turned to them, floating in place right where I was, and crossed my arms with a frown. Who did they think they were, trespassing into my realm without any sort of permission? Even if I was yet to set up the protective spell that would conceal it from the other gods, to take advantage of me not yet being ready was simply a cheap tactic. Nonetheless, I allowed them to speak, and admitedly grinned just a little bit at the glee the fast took in the idea of exploring my realm. I may even have laughed a little after Detz asked me permission for him to stay, with the promise no harm would be brought to the realm.

"Hahaha, very well! Since you are so eager, minion of my equal, I shall permit that you enjoy yourself in my realm to your heart's content. I shall even permit you come, not simply today but on later dates if you so wish, to play and feel the glee I intend to spread to this realm. However, I shall also impose two conditions, whether you decide to return or make of this a one-time occurrence." I raised my two fingers, then pointed at the central disc with just one of them. "See that disc, around which the others turn? That shall be my home, my palace in this realm. From there I shall observe all that is part of this realm, from there I shall bring what the realm needs and in there I shall enjoy the fruits of my labor and my might. That disc is, therefore, forbidden grounds for those who have not been granted an audience with me, by my own word. My wrath shall befall those who trespass, and be lenient only to those granted permission or who are my equals."

Next I formed a circle with a wave of my hand, my fingers tracing the edge, and the inside being filled with a mirror. A crack appeared in the mirror, shattering it into three different parts, each showing one of the orbital discs of the realm.

"This realm is not a realm of hurt. Much like this mirror reflects the discs, this realm reflects the current me, the goddess of youth and dreams. Most beings drown in the hurt of their hearts, even when that hurt is taken away- but I shall have them face it the right away, so that they may part of it. But if hurt is dealt upon them, the mission of this realm may be hurt as well. If this realm, or its mission, is hurt, that is in reflex, as hurting me myself. My second condition is therefore that no hurt shall be brought to my realm, as your maker promised me- but no harm shall be brought to those I bring or craft into being here either. Should you accept both my conditions, I shall permit you come, go and continue to be and explore this realm for as long as your heart earns for it."

I turned to the maker, Detz.

"Now, if you'll excuse me, I shall return to my work. There is yet some to be done." I gave a slight bow to my equal, the god of probabilities, and drifted down to the fourth disc with a grin.

Once there, I placed both hands upon the disc. I had grown grass and trees upon the sand, and I had frozen the sand for those would reject my youth even after coming to this realm. As such what more fitting thing would there be but to now give it warmth and heat? A flame appeared in my palms, and I slided my hand across the disc of sand, causing it to spin far faster and pass repeatedly beneath the flame. As it did the grain crystalized closer and closer together, seemed to expand as well, until they formed a surface like glass. With my magic I released the flame and linked the glass to mortal memories. When they would begin coming, their happiness and youth, their dreams and aspirations, would play out as images within the glass for my viewing.

Morois Castle.png
    From my mind I then made a pillar of rock within the center of the disc, for unlike the other discs, this one had been made around my body and thus had a gap in the middle. Gazing upon the rock that I placed in that gap, I crafted a castle a home. I envisioned how grand the halls and towers would be, how outsanding the arquitecture viewed from the outside, acceptable to host me in grandeur, yet still comfortable to rest in when I desired and practical of use. As I dug and formed the arches and the towers for that cone-supported palace, I permitted that the rocks I removed remained floating around the castle, for they too were my making and one day I might desire to do something with them. The last big thing to make was a large hybrid of a chimney and a tower, right at the middle of the castle, of course starting only on the top floors so that it did not hinder passage. In there I crafted a hall with protective spells and place within it a certain box on a stone pedestal. A reminder, both that and what this tower would be for me. I created a top floor for the tower, the last that one could be in, and the second floor would be one the box was at. The rest of the tower, other than the base floor, would simply be a long staircase with a mausoleum of memories viewable as one climbed, through mementos of those times.

I began to give simple decorations to the castle's interior once I was done building its structure. I crafted furtinute and blue carpets that ran through every corridor. Mirrors were also everywhere to be seen now, as were pillows and piles of trash by the basement, of gathered toys from each generation. I decided to finish the interior decorations at a later date.

Afterwards, I gazed upon the outter layer of my disc. Compared to the others it was still so empty...that just wouldn't do. From inside the castle I grabbed a two sided mirror, and took a branch I kept from one of the other discs. I placed the branch mirror. Next I travelled to the third disc, and dipped one of its fruits in the milk until it was soaked, and placed it inside the mirror as well. After returning to the fourth disc, each of my hands pulled on a different side of the two-sided mirror, and from each end a large tree full of fruits popped out, with a thick yet comfortable bush of tiny leaves. The tree itself was as if reflected, without any roots to speak of, just two sides of fruit and leaves. I pulled the remaining with just one hand, and then spread its kind to float across the disc. Lastly, I floated above the castle and threw my arms in each of the cardinal directions from the opposite, as it hurling something to the distance. As I did four bridges of shining glass that quickly became diamond emerged from the disc, shaped as half-bridges, ending a semi-circular podium. In that podium I placed four altars with a small symbol of me upon a table for each.

"May those who seek an audience with my person understand their place, and properly address me. I shall impart much wisdom, but that is one that I expect, I don't grant, though I might scold it into a few of the most unruly."

Khades’ grin grew wider, his younger sibling would avoid the Serpent, and Khades would educate him further. But who to meet next? Khades and the Phoenix-God could find an allies in those who voted Nay to the Serpent’s trial of Morois. The first option would have been her, but she was busy building works of art, four great discs that flew around in long circles. Peculiar to say the least, but it was undoubtedly an impressive creation.
Detzwyej was with her, recruitment may be difficult with two gods at once.
The next ally would have been Zythis, the Beast King, but they were in communion with Shaldressyr. A shame, Zythis would be a powerful ally. Perhaps another time.

Khades motioned for the Phoenix God to follow as he hovered lower to the planet. “Nraumm, I believe it’s called. It holds three continents and sixty-six smaller islands, twenty-six of which are under the occupation of Quan’Cath.” Khades did not recognise the words escaping his maw, he was not omniscient by any standard, perhaps it was just the result of his divine sight, “In her archipelago she keeps the Azoth, a race of mortals born of blood, earth, and ice.” Khades looked down upon the island and watched the primitive species. His Ashborne, born of blood, rock, and flame, would surely win if a fight were to break.

“Beneath the depths lie Xue and Tartaus, the Goddess of Oceans and the God of Undeath. I know little about them, though we should visit soon.” Khades floated closer still, now gesturing to one of the southern islands, “On the northern reaches of the of that island is the Library of Pandora, the Knowledge Keeper. If it is knowledge skewed in the favour of the Viper Tyrant you seek, that is the place you shall find it.” Deception was not Khades strong point, but if it kept his ally away from his brash behaviour at the Trial, he had to try.

“Sera, the Herald of Battle, flies north-west of there, among the floating islands with his race of bird people. Perfect soldiers.” Khades longed to have Sera as an ally, but the God of War was already infatuated with the Snake, telepathic oppression, Khades thought.
“Shame!” Khades spat to himself, “Viktor Isenblood, dealing with the Snake! I had hoped he could be spared from the Viper’s tyranny.”

“And next is my home, the Sundered Peaks, far west from the Serpent, but unfortunately on the same continent.“
Khades couldn’t help but smile, even from here he could see the warm glow of the Shard of the Everspark topping the Sanctum of Khades.
“My race of Ashborne call this land home, they are glorious warrior-folk who pillage and plunder as they please, doing what they want when they want, oppressed by nothing and no one. Living totally free.”
The Everspark in Khades chest began to pulse ever so slightly.

“Lastly,” Khades declared as he swooped away from the planet, “we have the Moon, where Sana’a the World Mender has cured it of a great curse. She is naive, but holds sway over the hearts of the other gods. I sense the other gods would reap annihilation against anyone who brought harm to her.” That statement was true, Khades had felt the warning in his first moments of existence, part of the reason he had sheltered himself away.
“Beside her is Kanon, the Goddess of Boundaries. She holds the border between everything and nothing, between one realm and another.” Khades commented, before adding under his breath, “And a powerful ally one day.”

“Kiru Rapture, God of Death, constructed the great black obelisk. He is still a mystery to me, but our domains may work closely together...”
“And that concludes the tour of the divines, minor gods roam this cosmos also, but that is not of concern.”

For the first time in his long rant, Khades turned slowly to see if Zorus was listening.

"Nraumm...?" Zorus said to himself while raising an eye brow. He was in the process of remembering the name of the world. It was strange, but he liked it. Glancing down below at some inhabitants who in reaction of the great bird pointed up at the sky. He wondered if they saw him as a benevolent creature or a destroyer.

The newly born followed Khades after glancing at the mortals. Zorus followed the gaze of Khades when providing the tour. Flapping the flaming wings of his phoenix form ,melodiously, keeping him leveled next to his older brother. He listened carefully since Khades is so generously providing unbiased information unlike that vile tyrant serpent. Zorus would follow Khades around as he spoke while taking mental notes to know who is an ally and who has already been warped by the tyrant. While processing the tour Zorus stared at the large black construction that Kiru had made before looking back at the older sibling who had stopped providing information. After a few moments of silence Zorus sighed and looked down at Nraumm.

He then began to turn into his Phoenix and God form which simply looked as though his physical appearance were engulfed by his phoenix form. "Brother why is it that the gods deal with the tyrant instead of eradicate it? Judging by the divine entities that occupy Nraumm, it seems as though none are on your side. Are they weak minded and seek someone to rule? Truly I am concerned for the future of yourself and I." The god of Phoenix's closed his eyes for a moment while combing his beard in deep thought. Was he being misinformed? Nonsense! Khades, my older and wiser brother, would never do anything of the sort! "Perhaps we require reinforcements. Strip off what blinds them to see the truth."

He then turned back to Khades and then gestured to the sun. "And what of that brother, does no one rule the star? I very much like it since it radiates the aspects of beauty, mystery, divinity-" Zorus hadn't noticed that he was now staring at the star and cleared his throat to compose himself. "Like I was saying. Why can I not have it brother? Is it outlawed by the tyrant? If so then let me show rebellion!" Zorus showed excitement, even if it was a stupid idea, he thought that nothing would come of it if he did in fact take the sun without any turmoil led by punishment if it indeed was off limits. Full of energy and spirit, he felt unstoppable. But the new born will learn it in fact is not unstoppable.

Interactions: jmann jmann
Mentions: Anyone who sees Khades and Zorus in the sky​

Last edited:
Sana'a tilted her head while listening to Kanon's words. To not have feelings of compassion...that was sad. Sana'a could never understand this indifference, but she would try her best to help.

"Yes, of course!" Sana'a said brightly. She clapped her hands together in her excitement and gave a little hop, causing a ring of saplings to sprout under her feet.

Once she calmed down a little a realization dawned on her. "Now... where to begin?" she pondered aloud.

Could you teach compassion? Why not? The way she saw it, everything inherently had the capacity for compassion, which like a seed under spring snow, just needed a little warmth to grow. Could Kanon really not have it? A strange thought, but that didn't matter! She had faith in her kin! The opposite of compassion was indifference, and since Kanon had asked for help it proved that she had already finished the first step!

What of the next step? Sana'a placed a finger lightly on her chin and hummed as she thought. Should she have a plan? Perhaps, but she didn't worry about it. Things would work out, she was sure of it. They always did.

Her thoughts were suddenly drawn elsewhere when something caught her attention, something shimmering brilliantly in the cosmos. Her eyes sought out the source and found a bird of resplendent glory, gliding through the dark void on wings of purest flame. The glow cast by its plumage flowed across the verdant moon and bathed the goddess' wonder-filled face with light. Her saplings and the newborn grass beneath her feet sang in mirth at the radiance and even Sana'a could feel a bloom of joy from the warmth. She could almost feel an invisible pull drawing her to the unknown being.

Such magnificence! They must be a fellow god, though she did not recognize them from her first moments. She would have to meet them later.

Curious of the light, the snake curled around her shoulders poked its head out of her lush cloak. Sana'a gave it a light boop on the nose and laughed when the serpent bashfully retreated back into her grassy cloak.

An idea struck her then.

Maybe Kanon needed an animal companion to love and care for? Like the little snake! It would keep her company if she felt lonely and would show undying affection even if it may not be returned at the start.

Sana'a turned back to look at Kanon with eyes bright with new inspiration, as if still holding a sliver of the sun's light. "That's it! I know where to begin!"

The goddess reached down to gather a fistful of lunar earth and then pressed her palms together. Green light seeped through the cracks in her fingers and after a moment she pulled them apart to reveal a raw mote of energy ready to shape. It floated in the space between her palms, illuminating the smile on her face.

"Let's make something together, a creature! It will be fun! Don't worry about its demeanour, I can take care of that! Just think of what it will look like! How it will move, what it eats, things like that! The trick is to not think too much into it, just do it by feel~! Heheh... it's hard to explain! But I know you can do it!" Sana'a explained, "If you can't think of anything we can always go visit Nraumm for ideas! Oh, or even make it look like that cute toy you have!"

Table Table
{you can even use the stuffed animal as the base! Make a new creature out of it xD}

Last edited:
The newly forged star goddess rose into the heavens far above the world. She took but a single glance down, a mirth glowing upon her face. The dragons created by one of her brethren, the one called Etyphonium, they were impressive, beautiful creatures. And they would be the perfect ones to dwell by her side, to share in her dance, and in her art. She turned away and danced away into the endless dark, the way lit by her own light. She danced to a tune only she could hear, to a rythym only she knew. And as she danced, creaiton moved with her, stardust and clouds of gas forming beneath her fingers, as if paint from a brush. She moved around the bodies of the six Cosmic Dragons slowly taking shape, creating stars as she worked, and filling their bodies with them. Each of these great beasts held a bright, blue star for each eye, and scales of stardust.

Once satisfied with these creatures, she breathed life into them, and then they danced together. To mortals far below, it seemed as if a great many stars began to form, constellations, of varying size. And then, these constellations began to move and dance across the sky, more stars taking form wherever they went. The endless void was Asturia's canvas, and her will the brush. By the tips of her fingers, countless bright, beautiful stars were formed. They were colors of all imaginable shades, vibrant blues, warm reds, bright oranges. As the great Artist worked, she dabbled with her colors, mixing space dust and cosmic gas in that black canvas, nebulae taking shape, globs of cosmic paint in the endless void. It was a beauty that she believed could never truly be matched down in that world below.

Like a great flower, the night sky bloomed. Great pedals spread in all directions, each Cosmic Dragon taking its own path, creating its own way through the universe. Occasionally, they would find themselves returning to their creator and friend to share word of their masterpieces. The forming of the cosmos truly was never finished, but in those first hundred years, the night sky was, bit by bit, filled in. Constellations would be found and named by the mortals below, and different names they may have, and different meanings too. But all mortals would know and remember the dancing constellations, the Cosmic Dragons, and their leader, Asturia.

As she traveled out farther into the void, her works now lying beyond the sight of unaided mortal eyes, she worked on something new. As she had left the planet far below, she had been inspired by all the vibrant life it held, and had wanted to contribute. Although at the time, she was unsure how, she now held the answer she sought. Mortals began to take shape at her side as she soared through the forming cosmos. First bone, then muscle, organ, flesh, and finally, star dust. They were beautiful, but she knew, even as they lived at her side, that without her keeping them safe and alive, they could not survive in this dark, as her dragons could. And so, she decided they would be a gift. For the world she left behind, they would be her contribution to the Great Masterpiece, this 'Nraumm'.

She stopped for once in a very long time, and held her great many children out before her. They gazed up at her in wonder, and she flashed a starlight smile. "My children, I am Asturia," she spoke, in a warm, tender voice, filled with every measure of her passion. "You are the Aisarai, and you will live on Nraumm with the other Gods. You will forever be one of my greatest works, and so I have instilled in you that same inspiration. Beautiful artists you shall be, and I believe that your works will bring the beauty of the stars down to that world. Although I may be far, you are not alone. I will be with you, always; you need only look up at the stars to know that. I love you all, my dear Starborn."

She gazed down upon the Aisarai, pride and love burning in her starry eyes, before she waved farewell, and a few hundred Aisarai found themselves in a whole new world. Although they would come to love that world, they never would forget the unrivaled beauty of the stars, and the freedom of that flight.

Khades admired young Zorus, his youth filled him with zeal. Zorus shared Khades’ disdain of the Serpent, and new he was not to be trusted. A plan was forming in Khades’ mind, if all was successful then the Snake would not just die, but be exposed, denounced and betrayed. Almost worthy of a celebration, in Khade’ opinion,. But it hinges on Zorus, without the young god by his side Khades feared the others would never rally with him.

“Yes, brother. The Snake owns the sun. So you can take it from him. You can show the Snake you are no mere child, but a god! The god of the sun! If he wants to fight, I will wait in ambush.” Khades stopped and let out an infernal laughter, deep and rumbling like the ocean that concealed a horde of undead.
His laughter did subside and he pondered his next words, thinking back to the Serpent’s rage-inducing lectures upon the ravaged moon surface.
“Many do not take action against the snake for there is one difference between them. The difference, brother, is power.” Khades despised that sentence even when he was saying it, “The Serpent is the oldest among us, and others may believe him more powerful, however; that is untrue. We need to rally our allies against him. We shall enlist the help of Zythis, Morois, Kiru Rapture, and Tartaus. And Quan’Cath may be helpful with some convincing.”

Khades straightened his scaly back, folded his long wings and looked seriously towards Zorus, the Everspark thrummed lowly. Now was the time for business.
“You, dear brother, are young and zealous. They may not trust me for I released my rage towards the Snake and that may intimidate them. But your youth and your vigour grants you a certain innocence they will respect, you would be critical in the recruitment in our rebellious force. Though I will not command you like the Snake would; do as you will. But I will be speaking with Morois soon. Though I can recommend something,” Khades leaned in close, occasionally glancing out towards the brilliant stars being painted throughout the cosmos, “the Snake has a Minor Goddess out in the void, it creates stars like that sun. If you can control the sun, your power will be near limitless.”

With a grin and a mighty beat of his wings, Khades thrust himself towards the spiralling discs of colour and radiant power. It was time. Time for war.

Interactions: Reytian Reytian
Mentions: everyone that voted ‘nay’ in the trial

From her realm Quan'Cath watched the going ons of the other gods as she saw the possibility of war, it was coming far to soon for her to like it, but it seemed the god of chaos was set on his vendetta. Quan'Cath watched as Khades fed the information he wanted the younger god to hear to him using their younger brother as his own minion. Quna'Cath could not help but feel that if the serpent saw this he would feel his ideas were vindicated. Quan'Cath did not like this, but she would stay out of this she did not wish to get involved in the others power struggle she had her to thing to work on and perhaps the chaos could aid her in her exploration of discovering the mysteries not even she knew and perhaps lead to something beyond godhood, if her ideas had any credit. It was unlikely that there was more than this, yet she should still try she saw herself trying to figure out reality and the question was what did she discover. Still it mattered not such thoughts could wait for now the coming conflict was far more pressing and Quan'Cath was wondering who would come to her and what she might say to try to talk them out of their pointless ideas. There was also the issue of justice a minor god Quan'Cath saw herself making perhaps she would put that off till she knew if they would listen to her or not.

Deep in the world a new machine was taking shape a fail safe should it be needed. Quan'Cath already foresaw what the war would bring should it happened and perhaps the gods needed a leader, that leader just needed power. Quan'Cath knew just how to gather that power from the sidelines a device that had been created with in the planet from the moment of creation that would slowly be brought online. If the war raged outside Quan'Cath would make sure it would be the last the gods should not fight as they might one day soon. The gods needed a true monarch a king but there was only one way to do that no matter which way the war turned out it would end up creating one, though not in the way anyone thought it might. A true monarch, a king of the gods needed a special crown and Quna'Cath's great machine would make such a crown.The fighting would be the thing that would supply the material and Quan'Cath knew she would be the final part of its creation.

Meanwhile on the planet that this war might just destroy the Azoth work ignorant of the possibility of annihilation coming down upon them. Despite there having only been maybe a hundred years between their creation and now they had come a long way. While others might see them as savage it was was rather deceptive they did not need as the others did, industry was not needed and thus signs of progress others might look for were lacking. The never melting ice they crafted into weapons and armor was as hard as any metal and far more plentiful. It was fashioned into spear, swords, shields, and armor plates all with ease no long smelting or refining. They had even learned to make ships from the ice and were slowly learning how to move greater and greater amounts of the ice they would soon show the world just what they could do. The Azoth mostly fished for their food hunting things like seals and large fish, but also created underwater gardens as the cold of the waters did not bother them. They carved out villages, then towns, then cities among the many sea spires gleaming white in the long days among the blue white ice and pure snow. They had even created a government a simple tribal system of simi elected officials that would one day become a council of elders till again at a latter date it would change again.

Once Khades departed Zorus, he grinned. Oh indeed this is going to be fun. The Dragon and Fire Bird taking down the Tyrannic Serpent. "Minor god that creates stars itself? How unwise of this tyrant to try and capitalize on the other wonders of the cosmos. Before I manifested, he takes away my birthright!? Khades I shall make you proud and help you dethrone this serpent. All of our fellow gods shall see the truth. For I will guide the path of riotousness with my unrivaled divine light! And all evil will be blinded by the truth!" although Zorus was a newborn he could feel his strength gaining just by being in front of the sun.

With his anger rising, possibly higher than the sun's temperature, he let out a burst of solar energy, out of anger, jump starting himself toward the main direction on where the beautiful painting amongst the cosmos was being filled. His wings left a trail for only a few minutes before disappearing and being absorbed by space itself. Zorus passed the moon and Nraumm in such a hurry to coordinate his trajectory.

Once a good distance away he thought of how his older siblings being able to create life. Shutting his eyes he exclaimed allowed "Come to me my scout, you will succeed no doubt! You shall be my first disciple, minor-god of the cycle! With you I shall also grant wisdom, as you explore the cosmos you shall not miss them! For this serpent's vile creation, go and find them via exploration!" and with that a sudden burst of bright light came from within Zorus' hand constructing to life his first creation. It absorbed all of the god's kinetic energy resulting in the minor-god to burst out into the cosmos in order to find Asturia.
Although it was his first creation it wasn't anything creative as it flew out with a phoenix just as Zorus did now. But he'll soon learn later of creating life to the fullest with imagination.

He turned back toward the Nraumm which now looked like the size of his thumb. Who shall Zorus see to add in their ranks? Glossing over the names that Khades mentioned, Zorus eventually decided on one. "Zythis....I shall see you soon." The god had used up a good amount of energy and so flew at a graceful steady pace. Now fully turning into his phoenix form once again, he was making his return back toward the other gods. Soon the ranks shall rise along with his dominion over the sun. Mortals will tell stories on how the fire wielding gods banded together and freed the other's, or will they tell Zorus' naiveness being used for the benefit of Khades? Only time will tell.

(Whoops forgot this)
Mentions: Khades and Zythis
Interactions: Sudden burst in the sky. Inhabitants on moon, Eventually Austria​

Last edited:
Detz kept watching as Morois elegantly and effectively create the fourth and final disk and the judges which Detz only likes simply because of the design. While Sanic was running around everywhere, invisible due to how fast he was going, he checked every corner, every creature, including the judges, apparently his favorite was renuncia, maybe because of the design, or perhaps more on what the judge was meant to do? Sanic ran back to Detz and hyperactivity began talking. “My Lor-, I mean Detz, I have checked every single part of this dimension and all I can say is that I am astounded by it, the beauty of this place is almost beyond my comprehension and I got so into trying to check everything that I even checked every single grain of sand possible and there are about 4,-”

Detz raised his hand cutting of what Sanic was going to say. “You sure enjoy your time here, but I hope you were practicing your technique in running as you originally wanted to, Right?”

Sanic looked a bit nervous, “umm, of course I believe that I was able to greatly improve my technique by running in all sorts of terrain and being able observer everything around me in a much detailed fashion.”

Detz got up from his chair which exploded and later disappeared leaving nothing behind. “Well, that is amazing to hear.” As Detz said that Morois began calling by names he had never heard people call him, though some did make sense, I guess. “Well, I think everything is pretty neat, Sanic over here is like would literally just explode compliments and about how great the place is, but then we would be here for a couple years even with him talking really fast.”

While Detz kept talking Morois moved to the first disc which was compared to the other discs, less cool or less interesting. But nonetheless it was the area were the souls would begin to appear, and when they did they were given a form.

Detz said loudly from the place he was at, making his voice clear to everyone in the realm. “Hey Morois it was a good show, and all, but I’ll be going now, if you want to contact me again for anything just find me, which can be hard, or just call Sanic with your telepathy or whatever if you have it. Cya”

Sanic looked at Detz with a face of concern, “But Detz, why are we leaving now, I would like to stay here for much longer.” Detz turned his head to Sanic. “Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha… no, you have literally checked every corner in this realm and now you want to stay longer, or perhaps I’ll let you, as long as you keep improving or not, I can care and not care sometimes, so go for it I guess.”

Detz proceeded to jump to the first disk where all the souls began arriving, and upon landing there face first he began crawling into the grains until he was deep enough were he wouldn’t be found and thus disappeared to his next location.​

Sanic then moved towards Morois in an instant. “M’lady, may I be allowed to remain in your realm to enhance my strength and capabilities as a fast to be able to not only serve Detz but all other Gods in the future?”

Back to Detz, he reappeared in the center of a cloud dropping down head first while he was talking to himself. “Maybe I should create him now? I don’t see any reason why I shouldn’t be able to do it now, it’s been like what? Over 100 years” Detz kept accelerating faster and faster until he hit the ground with his head buried into the ground and his body remaining still.

“No I don’t think I will, at least not yet. I don’t see why I should.” Detz analyzed his surroundings, and by surroundings I mean he analyzed dirt and darkness as his head was stuck underground. “Well isn’t this lovely, I’ll just relax and take it easy for a while, maybe think of something else to do later, but not now.” And Detz remain in that position for a while.​

But after a while passed Detz was bored again so he simply teleported to another god randomly. This time he ended up with Zythis.

“Zythis how are you doing, long time no see buddy, though we have never really talked to each other, it would be wonderful if we could interact with each other and learn about each other a bit more… So what have you been up to?”
Interactions: Idea Idea Soviet Panda Soviet Panda

[div class=top]
token_1-1-png.587381

Morois
  • Cagliostro.(Granblue.Fantasy).600.2295917.jpg
    "Oho? So it would appear that this fast of yours has some proper taste, and manners before his superiors." I nodded to myself and Detz alike, and was already seeing that fast, Sanic, on a whole new light. "Let this praise be heard, and when he comes, let him be invited to my castle so that I may hear it."

Once more I nodded to myself. In the meantime, Sanic continued to run around the place. My judges shivered as Sanic passed near them, their incorporeal mist even getting pulled along somewhat by the pull of the current. Was my sight not one of godly origin, I surely would have easily lost track of the runner, and wouldn't be chucklin in such a way, but would instead be looking upon things with worry. And more laughter ensued when, like a proper, spoiled child, Sanic begged to stay and protested leaving. He might need punishment if he were to oppose my equals in such a manner, but for now, I would let Detz deal with it. Despite the disrespect, the random god seemed to find the minion's behavior. I chuckled some more. It was, in fact, quite amusing when I thought about it that way, especially seeing the minion thrust himself face first into the sand, my laughter echoed through my realm, making the residents, both those I made and those I gathered, turn up to the sky in their disc and wonder what it was about. As the echo reverberated I realized how such small beings could bring such great joy, how amusing, in their tininess, they could be. Was this, perhaps, why there was sorrow from the goddesses of life? But was there not grace in how it ended as well, by my mighty hand?

Clarisse.(Granblue.Fantasy).600.1893435.jpg
    From this thought came a shape, and curious, I gave power to that shape. Arms and legs stretched out, a form given to my emotions, to the bearings of my heart. I decided then that I would make a goddess who would oversee the place I created, and assist me in keeping it from preying eyes. What better goddess than one made from the very contents of my heart? From my whim I gave it a mission and a purpose, to bring the joy of amusement and the fun of the contradictions, of hope true and false to the mortals. I smiled upon this creation, and they smiled back, and with this first act they were complete: The goddess, Koma, was born. Her current shape was a human, taller than me, and dressed in rather whimsical fashion with the cape and the ribbon atop her head. In many ways, her manner of dressing was just like the one I had now, the former true shape of the moon goddess. The new goddess chuckled, and like a parody created a mockery of my book that was easy to open and full of childish pictures, almost causing me to erase her right there and then. Right as I was about to impose such punishment, however, Detz's fast appeared next to me, and pleaded that I allow him to stay, so that he might improve his capabilities and be of use to all of my equals in the future. The deep display of loyalty calmed me somewhat, as did the new goddess kneeling before me.

"Mighty one that has given me being. Please have mercy on me, for enacting as I have been created to be. For I am Koma, and I am comedy, I am irony, I am mirrors. I see the strange and happy and the tragic, and upon them all I cast my cheer. I see the contradictions and the reflections alike and upon those I smile and play along. But you, oh mighty Morois, are the funniest of all, for you are the one for whom I have the most respect. For you are the best creator I have. The only creator I have, oh goddess of trickery, for who could deceive you." I shook my head. I wasn't sure what was a complement or an insult with her. I liked the work I had done with her. For a minor goddess, she was undoubtebly strong. And yet, there was such duality to her, something I dreaded a little. Maybe I should take Det'z more lenient approach this time. I gave Koma a glare, she smiled and gave me a little wave, to which I sighed and cleared my throat:

"Sanic, your loyalty is certainly worthy of praise. I've told you already, and this I once more declare, so long as you follow the two conditions I set for you, you shall be welcome now and forever in my realm. These two conditions are, I remind you, to not trespass upon my land in the fourth disc without having been permitted an audience with me, and that for two, that no harm is caused to my realm by your actions or consequences thereof. If it is training you require, however, I do have a task in mind with which you could assist me. Go and run until such time as I call upon you." I turned to the still kneeling Koma, the one still awaiting my response with a smirk. I growled a little. "Koma, though your words are as sweet as ambrosia, they are simultaneously as treacherous as poison. You are a making of my heart however, and for such beauty to be formed, even if deformed, it is still work I shall pride myself in. Go, and see the world of mortals, and bring me those moments whose prizing made you. As for the task I meant to delegate to you, the task to remain in this realm and rule over it, I shall bring forth another more suited for those tasks. Their name from the very thought that conceives them shall be "Roiskin", for they shall be as my very kin, and shall understand their purpose, under me, in their throne on this realm, where they shall have their power."
[/div][/div][/div]

Interacting With: Solirus Solirus Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters-
Mentions: Juju Juju Petroshka Petroshka seasonedcat seasonedcat
Might Want to Read: N/A

• Cagliostro.(Granblue.Fantasy).600.2295917.jpg
    "Oho? So it would appear that this fast of yours has some proper taste, and manners before his superiors." I nodded to myself and Detz alike, and was already seeing that fast, Sanic, on a whole new light. "Let this praise be heard, and when he comes, let him be invited to my castle so that I may hear it."

Once more I nodded to myself. In the meantime, Sanic continued to run around the place. My judges shivered as Sanic passed near them, their incorporeal mist even getting pulled along somewhat by the pull of the current. Was my sight not one of godly origin, I surely would have easily lost track of the runner, and wouldn't be chucklin in such a way, but would instead be looking upon things with worry. And more laughter ensued when, like a proper, spoiled child, Sanic begged to stay and protested leaving. He might need punishment if he were to oppose my equals in such a manner, but for now, I would let Detz deal with it. Despite the disrespect, the random god seemed to find the minion's behavior. I chuckled some more. It was, in fact, quite amusing when I thought about it that way, especially seeing the minion thrust himself face first into the sand, my laughter echoed through my realm, making the residents, both those I made and those I gathered, turn up to the sky in their disc and wonder what it was about. As the echo reverberated I realized how such small beings could bring such great joy, how amusing, in their tininess, they could be. Was this, perhaps, why there was sorrow from the goddesses of life? But was there not grace in how it ended as well, by my mighty hand?

Clarisse.(Granblue.Fantasy).600.1893435.jpg
    From this thought came a shape, and curious, I gave power to that shape. Arms and legs stretched out, a form given to my emotions, to the bearings of my heart. I decided then that I would make a goddess who would oversee the place I created, and assist me in keeping it from preying eyes. What better goddess than one made from the very contents of my heart? From my whim I gave it a mission and a purpose, to bring the joy of amusement and the fun of the contradictions, of hope true and false to the mortals. I smiled upon this creation, and they smiled back, and with this first act they were complete: The goddess, Koma, was born. Her current shape was a human, taller than me, and dressed in rather whimsical fashion with the cape and the ribbon atop her head. In many ways, her manner of dressing was just like the one I had now, the former true shape of the moon goddess. The new goddess chuckled, and like a parody created a mockery of my book that was easy to open and full of childish pictures, almost causing me to erase her right there and then. Right as I was about to impose such punishment, however, Detz's fast appeared next to me, and pleaded that I allow him to stay, so that he might improve his capabilities and be of use to all of my equals in the future. The deep display of loyalty calmed me somewhat, as did the new goddess kneeling before me.

"Mighty one that has given me being. Please have mercy on me, for enacting as I have been created to be. For I am Koma, and I am comedy, I am irony, I am mirrors. I see the strange and happy and the tragic, and upon them all I cast my cheer. I see the contradictions and the reflections alike and upon those I smile and play along. But you, oh mighty Morois, are the funniest of all, for you are the one for whom I have the most respect. For you are the best creator I have. The only creator I have, oh goddess of trickery, for who could deceive you." I shook my head. I wasn't sure what was a complement or an insult with her. I liked the work I had done with her. For a minor goddess, she was undoubtebly strong. And yet, there was such duality to her, something I dreaded a little. Maybe I should take Det'z more lenient approach this time. I gave Koma a glare, she smiled and gave me a little wave, to which I sighed and cleared my throat:

"Sanic, your loyalty is certainly worthy of praise. I've told you already, and this I once more declare, so long as you follow the two conditions I set for you, you shall be welcome now and forever in my realm. These two conditions are, I remind you, to not trespass upon my land in the fourth disc without having been permitted an audience with me, and that for two, that no harm is caused to my realm by your actions or consequences thereof. If it is training you require, however, I do have a task in mind with which you could assist me. Go and run until such time as I call upon you." I turned to the still kneeling Koma, the one still awaiting my response with a smirk. I growled a little. "Koma, though your words are as sweet as ambrosia, they are simultaneously as treacherous as poison. You are a making of my heart however, and for such beauty to be formed, even if deformed, it is still work I shall pride myself in. Go, and see the world of mortals, and bring me those moments whose prizing made you. As for the task I meant to delegate to you, the task to remain in this realm and rule over it, I shall bring forth another more suited for those tasks. Their name from the very thought that conceives them shall be "Roiskin", for they shall be as my very kin, and shall understand their purpose, under me, in their throne on this realm, where they shall have their power."

"This is..."

Warmth. That was the first thing Kanon noticed from the energy floating within Sana'a's palms. It was comforting to gaze upon, calming in all its presence. It was the very gentleness other of her kin were capable of showing and something she knew, yet failed to understand. To call it beautiful is simply a huge understatement.

For the first time in her brief yet eternal existence, Kanon genuinely smiled. It was not the polite smile she had shown to every other gods nor the gleeful smile when she heard of the catastrophy that had previously befallen the moon creatures, but something genuinely warm and embracing.

Lifting the stuffed animal before her face, Kanon's gaze constantly switched back and forth between the doll and the energy Sana'a currently hold. The goddess in purple dress has curiosity written all over her face.

"Lady Sana'a, can we make something like this one?" asked Kanon, showing the stuffed animal toward the Goddess of Life.

Juju Juju

Users who are viewing this thread

Back