• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

UniqueChance

I was a dead alabaster badass
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
First things first
Please note: I'm still pretty low so I'm making a slow effort to return. All roleplays will be slow paced due to this. I'll always have the intent to respond.

Posts might go quickly or slowly, winter is living hell and 99% of the time I'm not in a great place.
I will post but it takes me a little while sometimes

AccomplishedAshamedAmethystsunbird-size_restricted.gif

Don't forget to check out my available characters too

Current Cravings

slice of life

music
dramatic pairings
drama
high school
college
all
the
drama
kpop (oc only)

Only looking for the above right now

A little something about me

• I live in the UK, so exist within the GMT time zone.
  • Overwatch and Sea of Thieves are pretty much all I do outside of socializing and work.
  • I'm a huge OG-Cracked and Jason Pargin fan; god I miss their content
  • Up until I found out the course wasn't possible in the UK, I wanted nothing more than to be a Paleontologist - I mean I still do
  • Dealing with mental health issues which means I won't always be online to reply, just check in from time to time if I'm not online, but do not expect multiple posts a day.

Roleplaying Resume

• I post between high casual and advanced.
  • Whilst I love light-hearted roleplays, I adore more serious and "darker" toned roleplays.
  • I'll match my partner's character count and always give back what I'm given.
  • I don't play canon characters unless they're side characters.
  • Nothing makes me happier than a plot that twists and turns with all sorts of interesting and fantastic plot twists.
  • I don't do Master x Slave, kidnapped, or torture X Victim roleplays..
  • I love surprises!
  • I'm not afraid to kill off my own characters if the time is right
  • I have no gender preference
  • I don't play animal characters, only human or humanoid - humanoid means elves, orc, etc. Not anthro furry people
  • I have no limits aside from the obvious; there's no need to spell those out
  • I play multiple characters and will end up with a good dozen over time.

Roleplay Genres
As with all others, * is suggestive of plot

I've not listed pairings as there are far too many; if it's related to anything below, just let me know
Also, see my characters for any specific ideas

Buzzwords

• College/High School
  • High Fantasy
  • World Building
  • Mental Health *
  • Ancient China
  • World Building
  • Dystopia
  • Slice of Life
  • Apocolypse
  • Horror

Fandoms - Games

• Mass Effects
  • Elder Scrolls
  • The Long Dark
  • Metro
  • Fallout
  • Vampire: The Masquerade

Fandoms - Books/Films/Tv Shows

• Game of Thrones
  • iZombie
  • The Lord of the Rings
  • Harry Potter *
  • Divergent
  • The Hunger Games
  • Krod Mandoon and the Flaming Sword of Fire
  • Twilight
  • Marvel Avengers
  • Pirates of the Caribbean *
  • Firefly
  • Death Note
  • Kick-Ass

Modern Concepts
  • Knights of Badassom
  • E-Sports (Overwatch only)
  • Her
  • Band / Kpop Group
  • Tron or Sword Art Online (Trapped in a game. Ideally something similar to Tron)
  • Idol x Saesang / Singer x Fan

If what you'd like to do isn't here: suggest it! The worst I can say is no.

tenor.gif

Last edited:
I'm literally always looking...
Dont take my slow posting as a bad thing

I'm literally always looking...
Dont take my slow posting as a bad thing

Hi, I was wondering if you'd be interested in either a High School or Apocalyptic roleplay? We could incorporate elements you listed such as bad boy x nerd and mental health. If so please let me know but if not I understand :)

Hi, I was wondering if you'd be interested in either a High School or Apocalyptic roleplay? We could incorporate elements you listed such as bad boy x nerd and mental health. If so please let me know but if not I understand :)

I’d be more than happy too. :)
Off to work at the moment so definitely send me a message and we’ll have a good think

Hey I'm interested in a Mental Health rp if you could message me. (I'd message you, but I've been away for awhile and they want me to post once again.)

Hey, I'd be interested in doing something family centered (while all the family members have their own things going on like relationships, jobs, school, etc etc. that we can write about) if you'd be up for something along those lines. I enjoy having a lot of characters and throwing in plenty of twists and dramas. I'm pretty adaptable, too, so I think we could possibly make something work. Your 'RP Resume' is pretty similar to mine, haha.

Drop me a PM if I've caught your eye at all?

Looking but for a slow posting rp, so I don't burn out

Or at least someone who is okay with semi weekly posts

Last edited:
Let me know if you're still interested in a Harry Potter themed plot-OC's might be cool, and I've got a few!

Hey. I saw you have a bit of an interest in some science fiction as well as world building. I was wondering if you wanted to do something in a science fiction universe that we build ourselves.

As above

Hey. I saw you have a bit of an interest in some science fiction as well as world building. I was wondering if you wanted to do something in a science fiction universe that we build ourselves.

Potentially, definitely drop me a message.
It depends how much I can spare mentally at the moment, trying to ease myself back in

I will cut a bi*ch to do a Chilling Adventures RP
Original and canon characters - but I prefer to play OC

Edit - I do not actually want to cut anyone

Last edited:
Hi there!

Interested in the following!

Dystopia/Apocalypse

iZombie
Divergent
Twilight (more-so general vampire/werewolf stuff)
Fallout (I've never actually played the game, but have done a lot of RP with original Fallout characters X my general apocalypse characters, so I have some basic understanding of the world.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back