• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom High-Quality, Laid-Back Roleplay Search {On-Site & Google Docs Edition}

TarantulaHawk

💞 libra — istp 💞
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

1f4f9f3e20541c9c78191912f11f9c0a.gif

Roleplayer Information​

Name } Deonna
Pronouns } She / They
Age } 24
Hobbies & Interests } Writing / Video Games / Horror (Genre)

Rules
{1.} I will not write with anyone under the age of eighteen, regardless of roleplay content.
{2.} Suffering from chronic illness(es) + having a job means that I am not online every second of the day. Please be patient.
{3.} I may sound serious, but I promise I'm not very intimidating - if you have a concern or question, just ask!
{4.} I love to throw headcanons back and forth, to make moodboards, playlists, and just talk and gush about our characters and their love interest(s)! If you're not interested in that sort of thing, or not interested in us becoming friends, please don’t message me.
{5.} All of my roleplays tend to have some sort of romance element to them, so needless to say, if you’re not interested… you might want to find a different roleplay partner!
{6.} I'm expecting at least two decent paragraphs per response on each side of the response. Or more, of course, but don't feel pressured to put out a whole novel each time.
{7.} We will be doubling up, oc/canon (or oc/oc, depending on fandom). I prefer to write like this, so there’s something both partners can indulge in! Unless you just want to play a canon for me, which is always appreciated greatly! (And please don't shy away from also including background and side characters in our roleplays! I love that kind of thing!)
{8.} I am not ghost friendly, but I promise that if you lose interest in our roleplay, telling me won't hurt my feelings! We can either start something new, or part ways! Just tell me.
{9.} Please try your hardest to play characters accurately! There are some characters I refuse to play purely because people don't understand how to ship an oc with them without breaking their entire personality and it's.... really not enjoyable for me. This includes characters in fandoms like Creepypasta - they're murderers and monsters. Don't erase that from the characters.
{10.} Message me privately if you're interested in roleplaying with me! And include a bit about yourself, too. If you just message me with 'hi' or 'let's rp', I'm probably going to ignore you.

Fandoms & Topics
{ Key }
✎ means that i'm craving it!
★ means come prepared with ideas for a plot!
strikethrough means i'm not interested currently!

My Hero Academia
Status } I am caught up on the anime, and know quite a few spoilers from the manga at its current point.
You Play } Shigaraki Tomura, Kaminari Denki, Shinso Hitoshi, or Todoroki Natuso.
I Play } Anyone aside from Chisaki Kai and Bakugo Katsuki.

Harry Potter
Status } I am (unfortunately) a very long-time fan of this franchise, aside from the movies that came after the main storyline.
You Play } Fred Weasley
I Play } Anyone aside from Lucius Malfoy and Draco Malfoy.

Hazbin Hotel & Helluva Boss
Status } I am completely caught up on both shows, and multiple times over.
You Play } Vox, Striker Striker or an original character.
I Play } Anyone aside from Mammon, Stella, and Husk.

Creepypasta ✎★
Status } I have been a Creepypasta fan for many years and have read/watched many different pastas.
You Play } Laughing Jack or Jason the Toymaker
I Play } Anyone aside from Slenderman

Gravity Falls
Status } This was a hyperfixation of mine for a very long time. Safe to say, I know it well. LOL! I also know some of the AU's, if that’s something that interests you!
You Play } Ford Pines
I Play } Anyone aside from Bill Cypher.

Dead by Daylight
Status } I have been a fan for a long while, as I started playing this game shortly before The Twins were released.
You Play } Danny Johnson/Jed Olsen/Ghostface
I Play } Anyone aside from The Twins, The Clown, Freddy Krueger, and Skull Merchant.

Inuyasha
Status } This was the third or fourth anime I ever completely watched and I have seen it numerous times since. (and if you ask me, Yashahime doesn’t exist).
You Play } Koga or Sesshomaru
I Play } Anyone aside from Naraku and Sesshomaru.

The Arcana
Status } Read the story in its entirety multiple times. Completed every route aside from Portia’s.
You Play } Lucio or Nadia
I Play } Anyone aside from Nadia.

Dream Daddy
Status } I have watched many playthroughs of each route of the game, aside from Brian’s. I am honestly craving a roleplay or two of this, so if you know it, PLEASE reach out!
You Play } Craig Cahn, Joseph Christiansen, or Lucien Bloodmarch
I Play } Anyone aside from Brian Harding.

Pokemon
Status } I have played every game except for Black/White/B2/W2/Legends Arceus. I watched the original anime fairly consistently as well up until the ending of the Sinnoh region.
You Play } Leon, Archie, Guzma or an original character.
I Play } I can honestly play anyone with enough information!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back