Bizzaro Girl was eagerly putting her hand out to be shook when someone yelled ”Oh cavegirl what time period are you from?” This distracted her and she looked around confused, whipping her head around like a paranoid hyena. Her black and red eyes suddenly trained on Warren and she literally zoomed over to him, appraising him curiously. ”Tine period?” She says this slowly as if trying to comprehend such a concept. Her buzzaro brain wasn't really wired for thinking and it took some time for her to reply. ”Me part of past, me think! No! Me no part of past! Me definitely no part of past!” She grins as she thrusts her reverse S crest out. ”You bizzaro! You very pretty!” She says candidly with a disgusted look at her face. Then she smiles. ”Me Bizzaro Girl! Me sad to meet you pretty man!” Again she thrusts her hand out to shake.

Yamperzzz Yamperzzz

1582151573177.png

giphy.gif

"Kakkarot is your Saiyan name, is it not?

"I'm Bardock. Your father. Kakkorot's father.

"If you really are evil, Kakkarot you must of cleared planet Earth, just like I sent you off to do years ago, I assume? Your original mission?

If he cleared planet Earth, things would be a lot different from now.

Bardock started to think "If the Earth really was destroyed, the timeline would of changed dramatically."

GeorgeTownRaja GeorgeTownRaja

Last edited:
"You're starting to get on my nerves." Goku Black doesn't believe Bardock's words.

"I don't know who you are but if you want to bother me any longer then talk to someone else unless you want to join me if that is what you want!" He said as he started walking away while waiting for Bardock to respond.

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore darkred darkred

Warren chuckled as Bizarro-Girl began looking frantically for whoever talked to her. But as soon as she zoomed towards him, Warren was startled so badly that he yelped and almost fell backward. Cowering and covering his head, he glared at her as she loomed over him, apprising him. He remembered when she threw around that woman earlier like a ragdoll, so he was going to be careful about what he'll say.

She said she was part of the past. No, wait, maybe she was? She suddenly showed off an icon on her chest that included an inverted "S." What does that mean?

Eventually, she stopped looming over him, and instead gave him her hand to shake. She complimented him, calling him "pretty" (he did spend a lot of time on his hair and he'd always enjoyed milking for attention, but definitely not like this.) She also called him "Bizarro," which he thought was weird but dismissed.

"Uuh... Hi!" He stopped cowering and tried to act cool. "The name's Warren, uh, 'me sad to me you t-'"

"HRK!"

Warren had grabbed her hand and shook it, and in return, she constricted his hand so much that he heard some popping and cracking. Not to mention lots of pain. Oh yeah, I'll be lucky if that hand's not broken. Nonetheless, he kept his friendly demeanor as he tried to hold back a tear.

PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss

Warren chuckled as Bizarro-Girl began looking frantically for whoever talked to her. But as soon as she zoomed towards him, Warren was startled so badly that he yelped and almost fell backward. Cowering and covering his head, he glared at her as she loomed over him, apprising him. He remembered when she threw around that woman earlier like a ragdoll, so he was going to be careful about what he'll say.

She said she was part of the past. No, wait, maybe she was? She suddenly showed off an icon on her chest that included an inverted "S." What does that mean?

Eventually, she stopped looming over him, and instead gave him her hand to shake. She complimented him, calling him "pretty" (he did spend a lot of time on his hair and he'd always enjoyed milking for attention, but definitely not like this.) She also called him "Bizarro," which he thought was weird but dismissed.

"Uuh... Hi!" He stopped cowering and tried to act cool. "The name's Warren, uh, 'me sad to me you t-'"

"HRK!"

Warren had grabbed her hand and shook it, and in return, she constricted his hand so much that he heard some popping and cracking. Not to mention lots of pain. Oh yeah, I'll be lucky if that hand's not broken. Nonetheless, he kept his friendly demeanor as he tried to hold back a tear.

She gives him a teethless smile, ”Goodbye Wareen! Me very sad to meet you! You worst friend?” She notices his grimace of pain and the smile vanishes, she then looks at his broken hand in an almost intelligent look. ”You am in bliss?” She looks at him, concerned.

Yamperzzz Yamperzzz

CRB giggles. "Oh how rude of me. I am CRB, Keeper of the Annals of Time and Phantom Thief. If you dont mind me asking, how much time breaking have you been involved in? Quite a bit I imagine, especially with that ring of yours." CRB orbits Goku Black to be on the opposite side of Bardock.
GeorgeTownRaja GeorgeTownRaja darkred darkred

"What do you want? Don't you see that I am dealing with this dumbfounded Saiyan who claims to be my father?" Goku Black asked in concern.

"I have no memory of him nor do I wish to be around this man." He said.

DerpyCarp DerpyCarp darkred darkred

Warren was mildly impressed by her somewhat intelligent remark. At least, more intelligent than normal. He also began to pick up on Bizarro-Girl's habit of using words as an antonym for what she was meaning to say. So, he thought for a couple of seconds as regained some feeling back into his newly freed hand.

"Ack... Uh, 'no, me is... Uh, hurt. Me am in horrible, agonizing pain...'" He may have overdone it, but he really needed to amuse himself. He was on the verge of crying. He gripped his injured wrist while he attempted to maintain as friendly as possible. "Yeah- I mean, 'no! Me totally your worst friend!'" God, this backward talk is stupid.

1582155387054.png
1582157077351.png

Bardock hardly turned around, but grunted. The strange creature orbited around the evil Kakkarot and was asking about some ring that the man had on his finger.

This suddenly peaked Bardock's interest in said creature and the ring apparently on his "fake" son's finger. "RING? What RING?!"

The creature (CRB) said something about time travel. Bardock was in thought: "What made the ring special anyway?

GeorgeTownRaja GeorgeTownRaja thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore DerpyCarp DerpyCarp

Her eyes narrow a bit, showing some semblance of intelligence. Then she smiled, ”Me no believe you! You no have to speak unlike Bizzarogirl! Me not know how Bizzaro strangely speak. Forward speak.” Her eyes are still narrowed though she is still smiling. “Me dislike lies!”
Yamperzzz Yamperzzz

CRB flips upside down and begins monolouging. "What I want is irrelevant! We are talking about you. You and your time travel shenanigans. What are you, a wayward hero, twisting time to save a doomed future?" A second CRB comes out of a ripple in the air and continues talking. "Maybe a crazed villian trying to stop your nemesis from being born?" A third instance of the Legendary appears, sitting down on Bardocks messy hair. "But no. You said he was talking of your other self. You must be some kind of copy, at the very least you know you arn't the real Kakarot. But what does that make you then, hmm? You are at least interesting, I'll give you that."

He quickly began to sweat profusely, fearing what she could do to him.

"Ah! I'm fine! Really, I am. Besides, why would a great friend like me lie to you?" He swiftly moved to hold his hands behind his back so that she wouldn't see him gripping his wrist in pain. Warren leaned forward and feigned a smile. "I'm in the best condition I can possibly be! Watch!"

He figured that losing his hand would be much better than his life, so he decided to perform a simple trick. He quickly grabbed his dagger with his bad right hand and tossed it high into the air, where it spun wildly. He'd done this trick dozens of times before, but it was agonizing to grab and throw the weapon with his crushed hand, so who knows if he'll actually catch the damned thing. The dagger continued spinning as it began to descend back down towards Warren.

At the last second, he began to panic. He kept trying to assure himself that he'll make it, but... What if it ends up cutting him instead? Then he'll lose a hand AND his life! Oh, I can't do it, I won't be able to make it! Abort, abort!!

KLANK! Klank! klank klank...

The dagger fell onto the ground. Warren had moved out of the way at the last moment, and to brace himself for any possible beating he might get, he went back to cowering with his back facing her and his damaged hand covering his head.

Bizzaro Girl looked at the obviously injured Warren and frowned. When she opens her mouth to speak, nothing comes out. She then looks sad at Warren. And his cowering form. It occurred in Bizzarro Girl’s blizzaro mind how weak this bizzaro man was, how much stronger she was. She takes the knife and throws it in the air and let's it pierce her, maybe knife stronger than her? But when it collided with her skin, it broke cleanly in half. She didn't feel a thing. She then picks up the man with one of her hands. ”Me no fix you!” She then takes his crooked hand and attempts to relocate his broken bones, clearly not understanding how broken bones work.

Yamperzzz Yamperzzz

Warren's back was turned towards Bizarro-Girl, so he didn't see her. He was too busy bracing himself for a pummeling of a lifetime. He feared that he was going to die in this unfamiliar place without his comrades by his side.

Instead, he was greeted by the sound of snapping metal. He swung his head around just in time to see his precious dagger fall onto the ground, broken. He immediately stood up, temporarily ignoring his cowardice.

"Damn it, you busted my knife! Do you know what kind of dagger that is?! That's a special Phantom dagger they only give to Enforcers! They don't have those around anymore!!" Be began to swear at her profusely, but stopped once she grabbed him with one arm by the back of his shirt, dropping his backpack and dangling him up in the air.

"H-hey! You know I was kidding, right?! That was just a really special knife to me!"

She then stated that she would fix him, and grabbed his hand and yanked on his battered fingers, which hurt a lot, to say the least. He yelped again.

"Get your hands off me! Let go of me!" Warren kicked at her and tried to push her arm away with his good arm, swearing some more.

Bizarro-Girl stops, just stops. Then drops him. She doesn’t say anything. She just looks at Warren, then looks at the blades, picks them up, puts them together and uses solid vision to merge the two pieces and then hands the knife to him. “Me break your knife!” She then turns and flies off. “Me stay now! Hello! Bizzaro Man like Bizzarogirl now! Me happy.” She sniffs as she floats off. Not bothering anyone.

Yamperzzz Yamperzzz

Goku Black sighed that he has to explain everything to CRB but he has no choice. "I look down on existence from a much higher perspective than they do. I witness my world, my universe and the truth of all things. That yields a deeper understanding. Wisdom. The realization that all mortals should be destroyed. The one and only mistake among all divine creations. That is what mortals are. And this mistake is egregious. To shape existence into the beautiful utopia it was always meant to be, the mistake must be corrected. I will purge all mortals from existence in place of the gods who refuse to admit failure." He explained. "Does that answer your question?" He asked CRB.

"As for you stranger, you're wasting my time." He said. "If you want to be my henchman then please make your decision right now. Otherwise, I highly recommend leaving me be." He said.

RGgukq5E6HBS5wvERDA3ZF4P2WKQy2VoZZet1QV2TQ4jUpiQqwrEoromjVare1is82oCFi12y4uzpDxnVeZFsibdida8rmt7fjLNBQhg8SRNZYLxnMXSubTx7d3WGEr

Tamatoa

He was disappointed by the purple man's mercy. He did question the process of how he'd peel someone to begin with but perhaps he'd witness this later. Then the man noticed his vast hoard he carried.
"Yes, it was worth every last life."
He said proudly. Noticing Roman's remark. There was much more to come from the giant crustacean. Dapper as Roman might have been he didn't have near the same radiance as him. He returned his attention to Mr. Dink as he introduced himself as such.
"Well Dink, I admire your devotion to your treasure as well despite the lack of mmmm pizazz."
He hadn't had socialization like this in centuries so he was basking in the attention.
Talking to people was the first step in not eating them which was more or less of a rarity depending on his mood. Though if he were to be trapped in here longer the giant crab would be singing a different tune.

Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

As Warren fell onto the floor with a THUD, he watched her use some kind of laser vision to weld his dagger back together and return it back to him. He watches her fly away saying that she was happy and that she still liked Warren, even though her demeanor conveyed the opposite of that. He got off from his butt and examined the blade.

It was great that the knife was back together, but now there was a weld in the blade. To him, that meant that the dagger's value significantly diminished. Warren wished she hadn't broken it in the first place. Oh well, at least he still had his Enforcer's Pistol...

He returned the dagger to its home in his pocket, then picked up his backpack. He used his other arm to carry it for obvious reasons. Once he threw it over his shoulders, he looked over where Bizarro-Girl flew. Of course, he felt bad, but he also is relieved to survive any possible assault.

All he said to her when she left was, "...Sorry..."

In the meantime, Warren switched his attention towards the giant crab in the room. He thought It'd be a good idea to get to know everyone here while getting his mind of that girl and his broken hand.

"Hey! So, like, where are you from?" He asked.

ManyFaces ManyFaces

"So then you are like Yveltal. The final purge of life before it begins anew."
"Except of course, he doesnt want a new batch of mortals to rise up. Just gods and the like. A timeline just for us."
"Well. I can't say I don't understand. You have to keep a short leash on mortals to keep them from turning on each other."
"Good thing guiding them is not my job. I probably would genocide them lile you are admiting too."
The circling pair of Celebi converse with Black and themselves, while the one on Bardock pats his head.
"But its so fluffy and comfy up here! You should be honored a god such as myself graces your scalp."

"I don't mind making new friends but don't get on my nerves too often. Hell, you're already giving me a headache!" Goku Black said angrily.

"Is there anything you want to tell me? If not then begone!" He said.

The CRBs holds their hands up in surrender. "Sorry about that. We'll leave you alone for now." They speak in unison. One of them dives down, the air rippling as they vanish. The other turns away and flies to interact with the others. Maybe that loud creepy girl?
GeorgeTownRaja GeorgeTownRaja PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss

Rendered Image
"Since you are the only other Saiyan in this place, thought you might want to spar. But oh well, I'll do it myself. "

Bardock frowned as he eyed the evil version of his son and then at Seth who was asking for a fight. "Who the hell is Bison? I don't even know who the hell you are talking about. "

Not to mention the strange RCB was still on his head.

GeorgeTownRaja GeorgeTownRaja thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore Jeremiah Jeremiah DerpyCarp DerpyCarp 1582162863060.png

Last edited:
Seth grunted, sensing the moment it happened that Goku Black had teleported behind him. Gritting her teeth and growling, Seth whipped around with a bone to pick. "You dare turn your back on me?!" Seth roared, marching on Goku Black once again. Glancing to his left and right, Seth eyed up the saiyan warrior and legendary Pokémon on his flank. "If you are allies of Bison, I shall strike you down all the same!" Seth bellowed with a dismissive flick of the wrist, "If not, BEGONE! The King needs no assistance!" the mad doll confidently proclaimed, raising her fists, taunting Goku Black to take the first swing.

GeorgeTownRaja GeorgeTownRaja DerpyCarp DerpyCarp darkred darkred

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore @interactable

Users who are viewing this thread