1583080049507.png

"I'm present." Bardock looked up and the stranger Alastor suddenly spoke up, a radio static noise that bothered even the Saiyan's ears.

As soon as the room disappeared, a place with termites and bugs surrounded the area and he suddenly didn't want to find out what happened when the bands turned red.

A old wood house stood in its place and he suddenly turned toward the evil version of his son possessed.

He turned to Goku Black and then Warren "This place being booby trapped is predicable, but some food would be nice. I'm sure we'd all appreciate a little "food." for now. Saiyans had a appreciation for the finer foods in life. But finding food didn't seem like it would be that easy right?

Bardock raised a eyebrow, "Go ahead, and pick where we go, Goku Black."

PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss Yamperzzz Yamperzzz GeorgeTownRaja GeorgeTownRaja Indirectly- DerpyCarp DerpyCarp

Goku Black nodded. "Warren is right. We should be aware of booby traps that are hidden in this house. I don't see why we should go to the kitchen as the foods are spoiled if that is what you are thinking." He said.

Yamperzzz Yamperzzz darkred darkred

"Games... As if a live-or-die tournament to met to saciate a demon's bloodthirst wasn't enough. I'm thrust into another game for survival. A more calculating one at that." Bui looks around before walking into the kitchen. He didn't know what he planned on doing in there or what to do t all other than to go along with this zanny demon's game.

Warren winced after realizing that the kitchen may be full of spoiled food. He didn't want to believe that it was true, but it was likely that it was. Nothing's worse than traversing through a trap-laden kitchen only to find that the food had succumbed to rot.

"Well, if I were you, I'd go upstairs. Going into the bathroom with all of you would be weird, even if neither of us has to go." He crossed his arms. "Besides, we all know that there's just going to be bathroom stuff in the bathroom, but who knows what's upstairs!"

GeorgeTownRaja GeorgeTownRaja darkred darkred PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss

The CRB's would float along their chosen paths, keeping a careful eye out for any nasty surprises that may be hidden in the woodwork. The one in the Kitchen would use Psychic to open the fridge at a hopefully safe distance.
The CRB that floated upstairs would keep making mental notes on the building, any doors and if there is any proof of an entry to the attic, if there is one.
The CRB in the bathroom would try to turn on the water for a drink.
thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

Loki follows the CRB that went in the kitchen. He's hovering mid-air, with cute little angel wings that leave trails of magical sparkles—thanks to his level of sorcery. Loki beholds the sight of the CBR using Psychic, and to his surprise... "Oh! Magic!" His eyes widen in adoration, as well as his mouth. Loki treats this situation, as if they were all children having fun at a playground.
DerpyCarp DerpyCarp thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

Madam Mayor would look up and around as she dusted herself off....the radio demon was AWESOME! HE JUST ******ING DESTROYED EVERYTHING! WOAH! Madam Mayor stood up before dusting herself off AGAIN
“This house is so dirty! But that’s ok! Dirt is home to many tiny living organisms and I’m their god!” She would say rather oddly before going up to the bathroom.
“I’m dirty and therefore your god is MAD!” Madam Mayor would scream to the dirt on her suit before approaching the bathroom
thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

Users who are viewing this thread

Back