The Bizzaro Girl mounted CRB let's out a quiet sigh as she moves over to interact with the two saiyans. "What am I a baked potato?" He asks sarcastically, before raising a hand in greeting to the other CRB on top of Bardock.
PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss GeorgeTownRaja GeorgeTownRaja darkred darkred DerpyCarp DerpyCarp
1582746061930.png
The Celebi on top of Tamatoa Grins at the shiny crab, a low powered Dazzling Gleam making sparkles appear all around her. "No worries about that. Unlike some people here, I don't eat Seafood."
ManyFaces ManyFaces

"I think I know what you are trying to say. You're saying the opposite, am I correct? My name is Black and I am a god who wants to destroy all mortals who are against me and I want to make the people happy to end this suffering once and for all. Well, if I am not mistaken." Goku Black said.

"Do you want to be a part of our group? You don't seem to be weak nor horrendous than Warren to me. You might be of good help to us. Isn't that right, Bardock?" He asked.

"Are you stupid or what? Are you trying to bug us any further? I'll wipe that smirk off your face if you keep bothering us, you radish brat!" He replied to CRB.

PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss darkred darkred DerpyCarp DerpyCarp

Warren glanced at Bizarro-Girl, who was heading towards Goku Black, Bardock, and ultimately him. He was afraid that she'd remember his actions towards her and become irate. Or, at the very least, cry and make him look bad. Warren covered the side of his face facing her with his hand, hoping that she wouldn't notice him. He tried to remain cool, but he slouched a bit to show meekness. His behavior right now certainly isn't going to make Goku Black proud.

GeorgeTownRaja GeorgeTownRaja darkred darkred (Interactable PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss )

Bizzaro Girl cocked her head at Black Goku’s words.

”Man seem weak! Me dislike!”

She pulls her hand out to shake, confident that the black haired saiyan can handle it. If Warren is watching, there is a brief semi- intelligent glance in his direction. And Bizzaro-Girl frowned at him momentarily before returning the hand shake.

”Me am sad to meet! You make mockery of speech! You no speak forward speak like rest of bizzaro! ”

She smiles at Goku Black.

GeorgeTownRaja GeorgeTownRaja : Interacting

darkred darkred : in the area.

Yamperzzz Yamperzzz : mentioned

"I appreciate your enthusiasm Bizzaro Girl and you are free to join whenever you like. I don't do handshakes but thank you for the offer. Is there anything else that you want to ask me?" Goku Black asked.

"I'm sure you'll get along with her just fine, Warren." He said.

PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss darkred darkred Yamperzzz Yamperzzz

The CRB's on top of Bardock and Bizzaro Girl ignore Goku Black, as they hadn't been talking to him, and he was being nonsensical. "Hey Bardock, is it just me or do some of us seem to be going stir crazy? Because it Really seems like some of us going crazy."
darkred darkred GeorgeTownRaja GeorgeTownRaja

Warren didn't say anything back to Goku Black, but he did notice Bizarro-Girl's look of disdain towards him. He immediately turned his head away and tucked his bad right hand in his pocket as continued to cower. He silently mouthed the words to Goku, "she doesn't like me," as he covered his mouth in her direction to make sure that she wouldn't see. He gradually moved behind Bardock to hide from her.

GeorgeTownRaja GeorgeTownRaja darkred darkred PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss

1582762536582.png

Bardock replies to CRB in the back of his mind "Not much to do, hopefully that doesn't lead to more chaos. Wait, you said the version of you with the glasses and button down comes up when something changes in the timeline, where exactly does it change? Does Goku black survive and we don't know it? Does Gine and Kakarot survive?

He looked toward the librarian CRB and contacted her with his thoughts "One CRB believes the timeline changed. Can you tell me what happens in the future?"
(Thoughts with CRB in his head- DerpyCarp DerpyCarp )

Bardock looks at Goku Black and the the stranger joining him and Warren.

"Yes, but who is this woman? His scouter seemed to be raising numbers fast."

Yamperzzz Yamperzzz GeorgeTownRaja GeorgeTownRaja PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss

Last edited:
The CRB with the fancy clothes turned to look at Bardock, projecting a thought to him.
'Eeeeeeh. Depends on who's future you're asking for. Your own usually follows one or two set paths, but I can maybe tell you something of someone elses~! For a price, of course.' The CRB on top of Bardock's head rolls his eyes.
darkred darkred

1582767156613.png

Bardock's thoughts projected to the fancy CRB "What do you know of my wife, Gine and Kakkarot, CRB? Did they survive?"

He was hoping for the best possible outcome of futures.

The saiyan eyed Warren behind him and frowned "What do you think I am?"

DerpyCarp DerpyCarp Yamperzzz Yamperzzz

"I'm just trying to stay away from her," He whispered as he pointed his thumb towards Bizarro-Girl before returning it to cover his face furtively.

"She busted my hand and my knife, and then I yelled at her which is understandable. But then she got mad at me, and now I think she hates my guts!" He took out his injured hand from his pocket and rubbed it, grimacing in pain. Warren continued to whisper. "She probably wants to snap my spine in half now..."

darkred darkred PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss

If Bizzaro Girl heard all this, which she did because super-hearing, she gave it no response. Well, nearly no response, she giggles a bit. She had already made a human fear her, which made her proud.

”What am you? You....” she pauses struggling for the right words, ”very strong?” Its clear shes trying to speak his dialect but failing....

GeorgeTownRaja GeorgeTownRaja
darkred darkred
Yamperzzz Yamperzzz

The CRB on top of Bardock looks down to Warren. "Busted your hand, want me to fix that?"
Yamperzzz Yamperzzz
The one on top of Tamatoa has her eyes begin to glow, then nods to him. 'do you want the good news or the bad news?'
darkred darkred

"This is Bizarro Girl, Bardock. She will be a part of our group if you are okay with it. She doesn't seem to be this annoying and ridiculous than CRB." Goku Black said.

"Are you even listening?" He asked CRB angrily.

"What's wrong, Warren? You seem to be a little nervous. Aren't you afraid of this woman joining our group? If so then there is no need to be afraid. We're all in this together. Well, I don't accept weak fighters like you but you get the idea. Like I said before, you got lucky because Bardock has little sympathy in you." He said.

Yamperzzz Yamperzzz darkred darkred DerpyCarp DerpyCarp PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss

Warren looked up to see the CRB on top of Bardock. He tilted his head in uncertainty. "You can really do that?"
DerpyCarp DerpyCarp

He quickly looked back at Goku Black as he began talking. In return, Warren attempted to correct his cowardly posture and feigned calmness. He tried to keep his eyes on Goku, but he kept taking quick glances at Bizarro-Girl. "No, no no no... I'm fine, everything's good!" He briefly chuckled. "I understand, she'll be a great addition to our team! It's, heh, it's fine."
GeorgeTownRaja GeorgeTownRaja PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss

CRB dismounts Bardock and floats over to Warren. "Yeah, Gimme your hand. I should be able to fix it right up." He then turns to Goku Black. "And no need to worry, my timeline wrecking ally! One of me is listening to you! Just not this me, because it's not my time to." The CRB on Bizzaro Girl Raises his hand, to indicate that he is the one paying attention currently.

GeorgeTownRaja GeorgeTownRaja Yamperzzz Yamperzzz

1582833456293.png

Bardock's thoughts rang out in the more serious CRB's head "Good news, did both of them make it to this multiverse or at least somewhere safe? But is it information I already know?"

DerpyCarp DerpyCarp

On the outside, Bardock eyed Warren. "Saiyans aren't exactly the nicest people around. He's right."

GeorgeTownRaja GeorgeTownRaja Yamperzzz Yamperzzz

"Bardock is right. Saiyans can be cold to others when they are around humans. However, I am more of an egocentric type of person when it comes to wiping out mortals for the better. From what I heard, your motivation doesn't seem to be pleasing. Be honest Warren, have you killed someone before?" Goku Black asked Warren.

"Are you still bugging us? Also, it is rude to ignore someone when they are talking!" He said to CRB.

Yamperzzz Yamperzzz darkred darkred DerpyCarp DerpyCarp PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss

The CRB on Bizzaro Girl sighs loudly. "Why do you demand I go away and then Demand I pay attention to you in the same breath? You are a child among your kind, aren't you? At the very least, you haven't achieved full maturity... Mayhap you stopped your education to begin your crusade?" He stares at Goku Black with disappointment. So much for having a fellow god to talk to, this one is acting like a baby! At least the mortals were interesting...
GeorgeTownRaja GeorgeTownRaja

The one communicating with Bardock tilts her head side to side. 'Well, neither have been erased from history, and when you pass, your wife should go around the same time, so you wont miss her. Your oldest is slain in combat, and I don't foresee him coming to join us, but it still may be possible. As far as your youngest.... He has a nice long history in front of him There will be trials and combat, but he will be happy, and continue the your familial line. And It is Highly likely he will be pulled into an incident like we are.' She nods 'Now, about that payment. I'll ask for a favor from you later. Nothing heinous, but It will be necessary.'
darkred darkred

Warren hesitantly gave his bad hand to the CRB as he listened to both Bardock and Goku Black's speeches, respectively. He gasped at Goku's question as if he was offended.

"Of course I did! I couldn't have been an Enforcer if I didn't have a high kill count!" That wasn't entirely true, as a generic Phantom soldier is normally granted an Enforcer position when the higher-ups see that the individual in question can basically babysit a few other soldiers under them. Enforcers themselves are usually commanded by much more respectable Phantom Supervisors. Being an Enforcer isn't an impressive title, as Enforcers are barely up in the Phantom power pyramid.

"Besides," he continued. "I nearly killed a man before coming here! And I would've if I wasn't dragged here!" He huffed furiously. In reality, that man, in particular, was really the only person he ever got close to killing in his entire time in the army.

DerpyCarp DerpyCarp GeorgeTownRaja GeorgeTownRaja darkred darkred

"All I did was steal a melon..." Swiftglove called from afar. Now he was confused. Yes, he was a thief. Yes, it was common for thieves to step on people to reach the top. But Swiftglove had only spilled a couple drops of blood at most. He was truly a black sheep here, so maybe Alastor brought him here for variety?

(He's open for interaction)

The CRB formerly on Bardock would Nod. He would tilt his head one way, then the other. And then His eyes would glow as he collects some spit and spew the loogie onto the wounded hand.
CRB used Life Dew! Warren was healed!
The thick liquid is quickly absorbed into the hand, bones resetting and flesh fixing itself painlessly. He smiles at Warren with a Nasty Gleam in his eye. "You owe me for this, I hope you know this!"
He retakes his spot on top of Bardock.
darkred darkred Yamperzzz Yamperzzz

Warren was initially confused about what the CRB was doing, but once he realized that they were going to spit on his hand, Warren almost yanked his hand away and gagged. Unfortunately, or fortunately for his hand, the CRB used Life Dew before Warren was able to move away. For a split second, he was visibly disgusted by what they did, but his revulsion soon changed into fascination as he watched the saliva absorb into his hand. He felt his bones and skin in his hand move and repair themselves painlessly. Once it was over, Warren tested out his newly fixed hand by opening and closing his fist and wiggling his fingers. It worked!

As he joyfully examined his repaired hand, the noticed how the CRB smiled at him with a menacing look. He wasn't sure what kind of deal-with-the-Devil type of scenario he just got himself into, but it's too late to fix that now. He knew that he might have to pay them back somehow, and it probably won't be good.

"Yeah, I'm aware," he finally replied. "Thanks a bunch, man." At around the same time, he heard Swiftglove's interjection.

"Really? That's all you did?" He chuckled. "Well, either that must've been a really important melon or that they just really don't like people stealing."

DerpyCarp DerpyCarp GeorgeTownRaja GeorgeTownRaja darkred darkred P PopcornPie

"Well..." Swiftglove's sticky little tail fingers twiddled. "I meant the melon just being the last thing I stole before being taken here..." His inventory, which was probably being divided among all its original owners, also included more food of all groups, various jewelry and trinkets, even a few statuettes from particularly lucky days. It was a wonder that his kidnappers didn't just pocket the valuables for themselves, it would probably have kept the show going for years to come.

Yamperzzz Yamperzzz

Users who are viewing this thread