"Well, what do you normally plan one doing with whatever you steal once you get your hands on them?" Warren was still intrigued by what the CRB did to his hand, even though it was kinda disgusting. He was sure it was magic. Boy, would the Phantom army wish they had something like this during their heyday!

He put his full attention on Swiftglove for the moment. "I mean, I figure you sell them, but I guess you stole the melon 'cus you were hungry? I, personally, would steal something a little bit more filling at least."

P PopcornPie DerpyCarp DerpyCarp GeorgeTownRaja GeorgeTownRaja darkred darkred

"I see. What you are saying is that stealing someone isn't going to make someone proud and that you have to because you are hungry. Isn't that right, Bardock?" Goku Black asked.

"Warren, do you have an enemy in mind? Everyone must have an enemy if they want to become part of the group but it is optional. Obviously, I have a lot of enemies including the ones who look like they are strong but they are still weak because of how low their power level is." He said.

Yamperzzz Yamperzzz darkred darkred DerpyCarp DerpyCarp PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss

He scoffed. "The Shell City Army, definitely. They're our rivals, after all!" Then he chuckled, before realizing that he should provide a little bit more context about who they were exactly.

"They're the army that defends Shell City, where I come from. The original founder of the Phantom Army was one of their soldiers before he deserted them. We want to take Shell City for ourselves, but their army is preventing us from doing that." Warren covered his fist in a threatening motion as he said the last sentence through his teeth frustratingly.

GeorgeTownRaja GeorgeTownRaja P PopcornPie DerpyCarp DerpyCarp darkred darkred

"Absolutely!" Warren exclaimed as he clicked his heels and briefly saluted to show his loyalty. "Besides, I'm hard to get rid of, so don't you worry about me ditching you guys!" Warren was back to his normal, excitable self.

GeorgeTownRaja GeorgeTownRaja P PopcornPie D Dark [/USER]

"I gotta eat." Swiftglove replied flatly, scowling upon realizing just how much his end of the situation was blown out of proportion. "If I knew that simple food thieves got beaten until they blacked out, I would have rationed." Speaking of which, what would they eat during their time here? He didn't see a lot of cabinets or anything that could supply food, and just thinking about that melon reignited his hunger.

Yamperzzz Yamperzzz

"Don't even get me started on the rationing bullcrap." Swiftglove's statement reminded Warren about the bland and sometimes revolting rations that he had to eat during his time as a soldier. He cupped his face with his hand as he rested his elbow on his other hand.

"I thought school lunches were bad, but once I saw what the army had to offer I wanted to stick with those school burgers that I'm pretty sure were made of plastic." Warren groaned, it really was bad. What made it worst was that since the Phantom Army was generally disliked by most people, it was hard for them to get food. At their worst, the Phantoms often timed had to pillage towns and shops, since most of their food-generating territories were recaptured at the later half the Phantom reign.

P PopcornPie

"You were in the army?!" Unsurprisingly, Swiftglove completely missed the point of Warren's statement. "Wow, cool!" Then the rest of it caught up to him. "...But the rationing? Not so cool." Then again, even if he ever had to ration, Swiftglove could still just live off whatever kind of food he had. Some months, he was able to get away with so much, he would often have to spend hours removing the rotten food that got lost within the pile.

Yamperzzz Yamperzzz

"Hell yeah I was!" Warren said enthusiastically. "I was in the Phantom army. I thought It'd be obvious, though." He motioned towards himself to bring Swiftglove's attention towards his military outfit along with his skull helmet.

As a reminder, Warren was wearing a black bullet-proof vest on top of a short-sleeved purple shirt. He wore pink fingerless gloves and carried a black lightweight backpack. His pants were black and he wore pink boots. His outfit was adorned with short curved spikes and the Phantom emblem. Warren's helmet was skull-shaped, with a spot to see through and three spikes on top of it to resemble horns. It nestled on his head sideways like a cap.

"This was my original Enforcer outfit, too! Not like one of the newer, restored ones. I only wear it for special occasions, so you're lucky to see me in it." Warren only wore this older but well-kept outfit to Phantom riots now, so it makes since why he was here in it. Otherwise, he'd be wearing a renewed Phantom Enforcer outfit. He was proud of it.

P PopcornPie GeorgeTownRaja GeorgeTownRaja darkred darkred DerpyCarp DerpyCarp

"They need food to live if they want to fight longer, you know. I agree with what you are trying to say but is it necessary to eat before going to the battlefield? I feel like eating something before going to battle isn't a good idea." Goku Black said.

Yamperzzz Yamperzzz

"You never asked me if I had an enemy"The CRB on Bizzaro Girl mutters dejectedly.
"I can help with the food situation, if we can get a half decent source of seeds." CRB interjects from atop Bardock into the conversation. "Even if My duties weren't as focused on it, my kind are well versed in the growth and protection of forests, and by extension, plants. I can make them grow and we can have a sustainable source of nutrients for those who can't survive without."
P PopcornPie GeorgeTownRaja GeorgeTownRaja darkred darkred Yamperzzz Yamperzzz

Loki, transformed into a magpie, yet again, spies on Bizzaro Girl, hovering above her. As to why, no one might ever know. But he believes that he has to gather information about the others around him... Again, for personal reasons.
And Loki swoops right in! "Hey, I can help!" He abruptly joins their conversation. "My name is Loki." Loki extends his hand for a handshake, but pulls it back quickly after a second. "Loki Laufeyson. Ikol. Whatever... I HAVE to help you." He forcibly tries to offer his help. "And I know magic!" Loki points his index finger, like a gun, towards the sky, and small green lights start to shoot. "What'dya say?"
DerpyCarp DerpyCarp P PopcornPie GeorgeTownRaja GeorgeTownRaja darkred darkred Yamperzzz Yamperzzz

Goku Black laughs at Loki as he hasn't seen anything this funny to him before. "Really? Do you think that you can join us with your lame powers of yours?" He asked in disappointment.

"Since when can you do magic like that?" He asked.

RedLight RedLight

"Well, I don't think we should be letting starving soldiers onto the battlefield, either. Not like I enjoyed eating the food they had at the time anyway..." He said to Goku Black. He returned his attention to the CRB. "Speaking of which, that's a good idea. I was beginning to wonder if we'd get to eat soon, I haven't eaten all day!" Warren normally skipped breakfast, and he was taken here before lunchtime. He didn't know what time it was now.

GeorgeTownRaja GeorgeTownRaja P PopcornPie DerpyCarp DerpyCarp darkred darkred

Just then, Warren caught a glimpse of what seemed to be a bird from the corner of his eye. He lurched back, startled, as he watched the bird fly over to Goku Black and magically transform into a human. The stranger, who called himself Loki, forcibly interjected themselves into their conversation by insisting that they need his help. Warren watched as Loki shot green lights from his hand in thr air like a gun.

"Where did you even come from? I haven't seen you until now!"

RedLight RedLight

CRB's eyes begin flashing wildly as Loki approached. Several Timelines appearing and disappearing in a flash. A pounding headache over takes him, making him grab his skull. "Gah. That's new!" He blinks and forces the visions away, barely listening in to what was being said. "Why are there so many gods around here? And why is your Timeline so screwy!" CRB's wings flitter in agitation, He does not seem happy at Loki's presence.
GeorgeTownRaja GeorgeTownRaja P PopcornPie Yamperzzz Yamperzzz darkred darkred RedLight RedLight

"Maybe that's because you are doing it wrong or you're ruining their minds to the point where they can't remember anything. I think it is best to leave us alone. I'm pretty sure there are other people that you can meet. This group is for the best of the best only." Goku Black said as he wants CRB to go somewhere else where they won't be bothered again.

Yamperzzz Yamperzzz darkred darkred DerpyCarp DerpyCarp PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss

Warren had begun to wonder what the CRB meant by timelines. He was aware that many people here had strange abilities, but being able to see many futures? That's insane! Warren started to fantasize about where he could've been if he had the power to see the future during the Phantom Army. He easily would've been granted a much higher position in the army, and maybe he even would've been the Commander's right hand man...

Of course, It would've been natural for Warren to eventually wonder if the CRB could see his future. But he figured that asking them would be stupid, since it would be unlikely for the CRB to gift Warren such powerful foresight. He could only dream...

In the meantime, as Goku Black tries to get the CRB to leave, Warren returns his attention towards Bizarro-Girl, who was still nearby. Though he was greatly nervous earlier, now that his hand was repaired (and that they would be in the same team,) Warren wanted to also fix any ill feelings that she may still have for him. He anxiously waved at Bizarro-Girl and said "hi" in hopes to get her attention.

DerpyCarp DerpyCarp PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss GeorgeTownRaja GeorgeTownRaja darkred darkred RedLight RedLight

Chapter One
"Tour"

"YOU'LL COME TO FIND THAT OUT SOON ENOUGH, MY DEAR!" Alastor's voice would echo throughout the dark room, making his grandeur known to all. This man was certainly quite the showman. He made it clear from the moment that he walked in that he was the master of the domain you had all found yourselves in. His laughter would soon fill the room as Swiftglove approached, the man waving off his concerns about the technicalities of their arrival like they were mere fodder for the cattle. "WELL, WHERE WOULD THE FUN BE IN THAT!? AUDITIONS ARE SO OVERPLAYED, SO OVER DONE! SHOW BUSINESS REQUIRES SOMETHING WITH MORE FLAIR! MORE... OOMPH!" The Radio Demon's voice would echo throughout the room even louder than it had before, creating a cacophony of static and overzealous enthusiasm, which radiated throughout your eardrums. His skeletal, bony fist was held up high and clenched as he spoke, showing his true passion over this specific "show" that you all had been seemingly entrapped into participating in. His laughter would persist even more as Mister Dink spoke, the demon lifting up an arm and patting him harshly on the back. So hard, in fact, that even a man of his power would have felt a stinging pain form in his back when it was all over.

"HAH! YOU, MY FRIEND, CAUSED THE SPECTACLE OF THE CENTURY, IF THAT IS THE CASE!" He said as he began to clap his hands wildly at his words. "BRAVO, SIR! BRAVO INDEED!" He then fell silent as several others surrounded him, asking him what kind of show he planned to put on. Alastor, for all intents and purposes, did intend to answer, but he instead paused as he heard a conversation continue throughout the room.

d19.gif

His head tilted to the side in utmost amusement as he listened intently to every last detail of the conversation transpire. His crimson red eyes were fixated on every aspect of them, focusing in on even the smallest, most minute of ingredients in their scheming. For a certain Radio Demon, their words were like music to his unseen ears. Their plotting, their scheming, their illusions of grandeur... it was all so delightful to witness firsthand. After a good amount of time had passed, however, Alastor rose a hand and stepped into the heart of the frey. Roman, meanwhile, stood up against the wall quietly throughout all of this, listening in on the conversation as well.

"ALRIGHTY, I THINK THAT'S ENOUGH JIBBER JABBER FOR NOW, DON'T YOU AGREE?" He asked as that smile seemed to just remain permanently outstretched on his face. "NOW, I BET YOU'RE WONDERING WHAT THOSE LITTLE WATCHES OF YOUR'S ARE! WELL, MY DEAR FRIENDS, THEY'RE NOT WATCHES AT ALL!" Alastor shook his head from side to side, the hair on his head moving and bouncing with the motion. "NO, NO! RATHER, THEY ARE CALLED CODEXES! THESE NIFTY LITTLE ATTRACTIONS WILL KEEP TRACK OF YOUR HEALTH AND GENERAL WELL BEING! RIGHT NOW, AS YOU MAY NOTICE, THEY'RE ALL ON GREEN! BUT, IF THEY DROP DOWN TO RED..." Alastor paused for an almost... unnerving amount of time. He spent what felt like whole minutes staring you down with those beady red eyes of his and that sickening smile that accompanied them. He simply continued to stand there, and stand there....

"WELL, LET'S JUST SAY THAT YOU DON'T WANT IT DROPPING PAST RED!" He finally said, returning to his chipper tone as if nothing had happened. "NOW, ON THIS PARTICULAR SHOW I HAVE SET UP FOR YOU, YOU WILL BE FACED WITH A MULTITUDE OF OBSTACLES! THESE WILL RANGE FROM GAMES, TO CHALLENGES, TO YOUR VERY ENVIORNMENT! YOUR GOAL IS TO SIMPLY SURVIVE!" Alastor shouted, his voice full if vigor and grandiose showmanship. As soon as he said this, you would feel the room begin to shake around you. The structure itself, its very foundation, would begin to visibly crumble. The walls shook excessively, the black wallpaper that had been put up beginning to tear, revealing a gross mess of cockroaches and termites underneath. Debris fell around you, and eventually, your only source of light in the room went out with nothing but a simple flicker. And the last thing you saw were the Radio Demon's eyes and mouth.

15d40c34bf0de89c17814781606.gif

"STAY TUNED...."

And then, even those flickered out, and you were all encompassed in pure darkness once more.

sLuhBq0.jpg

You all would wake up in what seemed to be an old, decrepit house. The smell of rotting, old wood would be the first thing you noticed as each and every one of you stirred to your feet. Roman was among the first of you to get up, scoffing as he brushed his suit off with both hands.

"Hmph... you'd think a showman would have more tact..." He muttered under his breath, the sarcasm in his tone making his annoyance very evident. That annoyance would soon be brushed off in favor for a more... hospitable tone, though. Roman's lips curled up into a convivial smile as he clasped the slick, black gloves which covered his hands together and rubbed them slightly. "Well, team, where to first?" He asked.

As you looked around, you would notice three options before you. An upstairs, a kitchen, and a bathroom.

The choice was your's.

Cast List
PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss as Bizarro-Girl (DC Comics)
2Bornot2B 2Bornot2B as Madoka Orimura (Infinite Stratos)
Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch as Madam Mayor (OC)
darkred darkred as Sig (Jak and Daxter)
P PopcornPie as Swiftglove (OC)
GeorgeTownRaja GeorgeTownRaja as Goku Black (Dragon Ball)
Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters- as Bui (Yu Yu Hakusho)
ManyFaces ManyFaces as Tamatoa (Moana)
Crow Crow as Odin, the Allfather (OC)
RedLight RedLight as Loki (Agents of Asgard)
Jeremiah Jeremiah as Seth (Street Fighter)
Yamperzzz Yamperzzz as Warren Olortegui (Tembo the Badass Elephant OC)
Dylan.thomas7 Dylan.thomas7 as Murdoc Faust Niccals (Gorillaz)
DerpyCarp DerpyCarp as CRB The Phantom Thief (Pokemon OC)
Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara as
Mister Dink (Doug)

"Well now."
"What a predicament!"
"So many options, so little time."
"Like that was ever a problem for us."
"What to do?"
"You know what we need to do, right?"
"Yup."
"Then what?"
"Split up, obviously."
"Right."
"Right."

The CRB's deliberated their choices between themselves, before spreading out. The one that was primarily with Bardock would head to the kitchen.
The Phantom Thief who befriended Bizzaro Girl floated off to the Restroom.
And lastly, the Celebi who sat atop Tamatoa flew Upstairs, humming a tune to herself that the crab would find Familiar.
thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore
darkred darkred
PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss
ManyFaces ManyFaces

Bizzaro Girl turned toward Warren but before she could reply, the Radio Demon interrupted their conversation with an explanation of why they were here, apparently they were part of a show which Bizzaro Girl didn't like, and the bracelet were for their health and well-being which Bizarro Girl also didn’t like the sound of. She frowned at the Radio Demon and was just about to say something.....when everything went black. She then found herself in a house of some sort.

”Me am confused!”

Yamperzzz Yamperzzz

"What is this place? Whoever that guy is I want to destroy him for whatever he has done to us but he is nowhere to be seen. Also, where are my teammates?" Goku Black asked as he looked around to find his teammates until he is able to find them before going somewhere.

However, he is able to find Bizzaro Girl standing in front of him. "Oh, it's you. Where are the others?" He asked.

PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss Yamperzzz Yamperzzz darkred darkred DerpyCarp DerpyCarp P PopcornPie RedLight RedLight

Last edited:
Shortly after greeting Bizarro-Girl, Alastor's voice rang out through the room. He watched their group for an uncomfortable amount of time before barging in their conversation to repeal what their glowing watches do. Apparently, they monitor their health, but when Alastor paused for an excruciating amount of time after discussing what happens when the green lights on the bracelets turn red... Well, Warren assumed the worst.

Before leaving them behind, Alastor mentioned that show once again, which the goal was to survive. Warren was already anxious, so imagine how he felt when the walls began to crumble and reveal cockroaches and termites behind them. The room shook as their only source of light was extinguished, leaving them in near-total darkness. The last thing they saw before the darkness engulfed them was Alastor's glowing face, which eventually flickered out.

Warren woke up in this old house alongside everyone else. As he got up from the floor, he noticed that Bizarro-Girl and Goku Black were already up and that some people were moving about the house.

"Present," Warren said dazedly from the other side of the room. He crouched down to retrieve his skull helmet and dust it off before nestling it back on his head. "What... Happened? Where did that Alastor guy go? I guess you guys are OK?" He surveyed his new environment as dusted off his clothes. This house smells awful.

PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss GeorgeTownRaja GeorgeTownRaja darkred darkred RedLight RedLight

Alastor's booming voice made poor Swiftglove's ears ache, but he still managed to take in everything. So these bracelets were measurements of their health...You'd think they'd already be down to red with the beatings they took. But now they were to survive?! Specifically, survive the house falling apart! "YIKES!" The purple animal dove for cover, but quickly found himself knocked out by falling debris.

It was a hefty blow to Swiftglove when the glamorous mansion turned into a terrible looking house. Even his own lair was cleaner than this! Still, he had to go somewhere...and, because all the talk of food made him hungry, he slipped into the kitchen.

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

"This house smells awful indeed but that doesn't bother me. Anyway, any suggestions on where we should go first?" Goku Black asked.

"Forgot to mention, I am the leader of this posse just to make things clear." He said to remind his teammates about his leadership.

PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss Yamperzzz Yamperzzz

"Yeah, yeah, yeah, I figured." Warren finished wiping the dust and flicking off the few cockroaches from his outfit while approaching the two.

From what Warren could observe, there were really only three places they could go to; the kitchen, the bathroom, or upstairs. Warren was still hungry, so for obvious reasons, he suggested that they should go to the kitchen.

"Of course, it's up to you. Every nook and cranny of this house is probably booby-trapped or something so it doesn't matter where we go first..."

GeorgeTownRaja GeorgeTownRaja PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss darkred darkred RedLight RedLight

Users who are viewing this thread