Warren cringed on the inside. The last time he really "trained his body" was when he joined the Phantom army. Even then, a lot of soldiers slacked off during these exercises despite them being mandatory, including himself regrettably. Though, he made it up by working harder in the new Phantom Army. Warren had always considered himself strong, but looking at Goku made him seriously second-guess himself.

He introduced himself to Bardock. "Yup, the one and only!" Then he returned his attention towards Goku. "Uh, well, I always try to stay fit. You know, with the lifting and the push-ups and..." He chuckled nervously. He was always uncomfortable when talking about being in the Neo-Phantom Army, considering its an arrestable offense. "My goal? Well, first I need to find my way back home, then... You know, get back in the army..." He trailed off.

GeorgeTownRaja GeorgeTownRaja darkred darkred

"What do you mean? I'm pretty strong, just not as strong as you guys are!" Warren normally wouldn't harass others for something like this- he'd just shut up or at most say the standard "whatever, I'm better off working alone" quip. But he felt insulted that Goku Black didn't think he was fit enough to join their posse. Why would he need to be super buff like them? Regardless of his anger, Warren's outward attitude towards him still showed nervousness.

GeorgeTownRaja GeorgeTownRaja

Goku Black laughed. "Yeah, you're not the type that I was looking for. You certainly have to be stronger if you want to join our group. I know that this is unfair to you but that's our policy that I had made unless I have to let you join us if Bardock says that you can join us." He said.

"Bardock, what do you say? Do you think this small fry should join our posse?" He asked.

Yamperzzz Yamperzzz darkred darkred thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore DerpyCarp DerpyCarp

14f4ddc1ef80de5f5bbf35ac64051722.png

"Bardock was it? Didn't your mom tell you it's rude to stare at strangers? What's with the weird monocle? You want to start something huh? I'll blast you back to the stone age"

The dumb Hell Raven was already throwing threats and insults at this poor man. Unfortunately for him the situation has put this Hell Raven in a bad mood and she was just aching for a reason to blast people with her cannon and this armour wearing cosplaying looking gentlemen will be the first to taste her wrath
darkred darkred

1582583039028.png

DySU-nsXcAIw1YU.jpg

Bardock looked up "Try it and risk the place being blown apart. Oh, this? It's a scouter." If the Hell raven started a fight, he'd be ready with a ki blast. (Hell Raven) 2Bornot2B 2Bornot2B

The saiyan was itching for another fight but the CRB was right, they didn't even know what they were facing, perhaps impossible odds here."

The saiyan grunted, he didn't usually opt for peace but he wanted to get out of this strange area as much as everyone else did.

How many fights will he resist not taking he didn't know, yet...

Bardock turned toward Goku Black "He might be a valuable assent, we don't even know who the hell we are up against yet."

DerpyCarp DerpyCarp GeorgeTownRaja GeorgeTownRaja 2Bornot2B 2Bornot2B thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore Yamperzzz Yamperzzz

Attachments

• 1582582904104.png
    1582582904104.png
    173.1 KB · Views: 1
"Oh, you think so? Well, if Bardock says that you might be capable of joining us then you're in. If you are planning to betray us or anything that would get you killed then it is best to tell us right now. If not, then we are on the right track, at least. Welcome to the team." Goku Black said.

"Tell me, what do you want the most from us?" He asked Warren.

"If you want to scold Bardock then you better say your prayers unless you want to join our group. Trust me, you don't want to go along that path." He said to Hell Raven.

Yamperzzz Yamperzzz DerpyCarp DerpyCarp darkred darkred 2Bornot2B 2Bornot2B thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

Warren pumped his fists. "Yes! Alright, I won't let you guys down!" He exclaimed excitedly. He hasn't acted this joyful in a long time.

He leaned towards Goku Black and covered one side of his face with his hand as if he was whispering. "Heh, I knew he couldn't resist me." That was a lie. He was fully expecting Bardock to deny his entry to the group and leave him alone.

"What I want the most from you guys..." He rubbed his chin. "Well, honestly? I figured that this was some, like, friendship circle." He chuckled awkwardly. He attempted to make himself look bigger than he was, but was actively making a fool of himself.

"I guess that, if I watch your guys' backs, you can watch mine!" Warren was too embarrassed to just say that he was a wimp and wanted to be protected. He didn't know what Alastor might do to all of them, so he was anxious.

"Friendship circle? This is a group for the best of the best and from the looks of it, you're much lower than that! The reason I let you join us is that Bardock feels a little sorry for you in which I am but I showed no pity of you. I am a god who preys on the weak and showed gratitude for the strongest. According to Bardock's power level, he is halfway below than me but that doesn't mean that I pity him. Yours is well, right off the chart which means that it doesn't align with the requirements that I have in mind. You got lucky." Goku Black said angrily.

"Friendships don't last for a long time, you know." He said.

Yamperzzz Yamperzzz DerpyCarp DerpyCarp darkred darkred 2Bornot2B 2Bornot2B thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

View attachment 684036

DySU-nsXcAIw1YU.jpg

Bardock's scouter beeped in the background, Goku Black's assessment of him was somewhat accurate, but there was more to him. A power he held back.

The Saiyan still grasped the red bloody headband and lightly growled.

It was then a sudden crack hit him as he suddenly had a headache.

His Future sight kicked in
[Bardock's future sight was only noticed by CRB//Bardock himself]] darkred darkred DerpyCarp DerpyCarp . Anyone else would think the Saiyan had a headache.]

Sometime in the mid-future, Bardock stood as his power grew somewhere in the mid-future as he stared at some possible futures: Goku Black/Black destorying in the multiverse, Bardock going up to Super Saiyan//SS2/SS3? or elsewhere.

DerpyCarp DerpyCarp

Warren wasn't expecting Goku Black's angry reaction, so he lurched back as Goku began to chew him out. During the entire time, Warren stared at the floor and weaved his fingers together timidly. He was visibly nervous and timid.

When Goku Black was done, Warren decided that he wouldn't try to harass him about it, despite how upset he was. He was afraid that he'd try to harm him. He continued to stare that the ground and rub the back of his neck for a few moments until he quietly muttered, "Yeah, I know..."

He silently glanced at Bardock, who seemed to have a terrible headache. He wanted to ask him if he was OK, but he didn't want to upset Goku again.

Swiftglove had been listening to the conversation, slowly losing his pep, until it finally got quiet enough that he could give his own two cents. "It's true. Friendship only lasts until the friend sees something more valuable." To hear his voice without any bounce was jarring, to say the least. "Hey, what's up with him...?" He watched uncomfortably as Bardock seemed to break down. Was it some kind of self-destruct? Was that the bracelets at work? "Mister, what are you doing to him, and why?" He turned to Alastor, his eyes wide with fright.

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore darkred darkred

af8faa17de851a9810d70d53032208538445e86a96ee225bd8c101865ca7c29d_1.gif

Tamatoa

The giant crab had been out of the loop for a while. He'd been carefully shifting the treasure on his back as he recalled he no longer had a centerpiece.
But when Alastor arrived, the giant crab noticed quite easily having tunnel vision at the sight of the man dressed in all red.
"Speak of the devil and he shall appear."
The crab looked at the well dressed man. Obviously he was up to no good, no one who wore that much red had good intentions. But it didn't matter to him because the moment the radio demon mentioned a show the vain crustacean perked up. After all the only thing he craved more than treasure was adoration.
"What kind of show are we talkin' here babe?"
The crab asked enthusiastically. He was always meant to be a star, people would ask for his autograph and merchandise. Perhaps he'd even write a sort of autobiography 'Why I Ate My Grandma' with some additional aid with the penmanship he could make a best seller with ease.

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore
@OpenforInteraction​

0dd9355b8c1add2aa813398e8274fd4c1c2ba091_00.jpg

Loki

Loki looks at Tamatoa, like, "What's going on here, now?" He still believes that this is all a trial by the Asgardians, again. But why? Loki is unsure if he had done something again. He continues to stare at Tamatoa, like... 👀

ManyFaces ManyFaces
thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

While the CRB atop Bardock was staring into space, another one would blip out of the air, this time wearing a different outfit! She is adorned with a white, button up blouse, and a black pencil skirt, accompanied by a pair of square glasses and black heels.
library.png
"Oh boy, was THAT fun! ... Eh? Oh hey Zamasu! When am I?" She would fly very close to the God Possessed Sayain, showing no caution, and in fact quite a bit of familiarity. "Man, the timeline is a beautiful mess right now! Also, keep a hold of your earrings. Things got M-E-S-S-Y~!" She giggles. "Oh, is this when The Radio Demon first appeared! Goody! We can get this fixed! Although maybe we should clean house a bit..." She looks over at the other CRB's hanging around, then Gestures to the pair next to Bizzaro Girl. They nod and after a quick Jan-Ken-Po, the one free floating dips to another time.
The newest Celebi floats over to the Giant Crab and sits down between his eye stalks. "Hey there big guy! You mind keeping little ole me for company?"
Yamperzzz Yamperzzz GeorgeTownRaja GeorgeTownRaja darkred darkred 2Bornot2B 2Bornot2B thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore ManyFaces ManyFaces

"This group is for the best of the best only. We just recruited this guy whose power level is kinda a bit off but Bardock encourages me to recruit him so I have no choice but to agree with him. I don't think that the time is right to break the ice right now. So buzz off!" Goku Black said to CRB angrily.

Yamperzzz Yamperzzz darkred darkred 2Bornot2B 2Bornot2B thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

Last edited:
The CRB sharing Future Sight with Bardock shifts his attention to Goku Black, Giving both of them the Flash of an Image before the Future sight fades.
1582661082164.png
"Oh, haha. Don't worry about her, she's just getting emergency supplies." CRB attempts to reason with Goku Black.
He then mutters to Bardock. "Don't tell him. It's supposed to happen like that."
darkred darkred GeorgeTownRaja GeorgeTownRaja

Goku Black stood there for a minute in shock. "Wha- Don't tell me... Why would you do this to me Trunks! Curse him! Curse him! No one I mean no can defeat me because I am the one who wants to end suffering in my world! Why would something like this happen to me? I am undefeatable! The future cannot be changed but me! Why does it have to be Trunks? You don't deserve this!" He said angrily.

"Get it out of my head, Bardock! Your vision of the future is terrible to see!" He requested.

Yamperzzz Yamperzzz darkred darkred 2Bornot2B 2Bornot2B thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore DerpyCarp DerpyCarp

Last edited:
"What are you talking about?!" Warren had spent the last few minutes in confusion as he listened to Goku Black's sudden outburst. He didn't know what was going on, or what Goku was talking about. He was sure that Goku Black was going crazy, but he was too nervous to speak out until now. Maybe joining their posse wasn't the greatest idea...

"What's even going on?? What's wrong? Is there something I don't know about? What is it? Are you OK??"

GeorgeTownRaja GeorgeTownRaja darkred darkred DerpyCarp DerpyCarp 2Bornot2B 2Bornot2B

1582682768001.png

"The future is as horrible as it looks for all of us, huh?
" Bardock grunted after his future vision finally stopped and he was able to recover.

Bardock said to CRB in his thoughts "Eventually he'll want to know. Better to let him feel the curse now."

DerpyCarp DerpyCarp GeorgeTownRaja GeorgeTownRaja

He looked over at Warren "It's ... only a headache, no worries." Warren didn't need to know he had future sight either.

Yamperzzz Yamperzzz

"It's nothing... Just worry about yourself, alright? I'm fine. It's just that I have this weird feeling that I experienced earlier but there is nothing to worry about now." Goku Black tried his best to calm down.

"Are you saying that I might die in the future? Since I am in a different world, it is impossible for me to get killed especially when I was in the middle of fighting Goku er... Your actual son, I believe." He said to Bardock.

Yamperzzz Yamperzzz darkred darkred 2Bornot2B 2Bornot2B thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore DerpyCarp DerpyCarp

The CRB on Bardock nods. "Yeah, for sure, but uh..... If one of me is dressed like that, then something changed." CRB gestures to the more clothed version of himself. "And if she's going out of her way to interact with someone specifically, then they might be needed in the future. Or maybe she came back just to mess with us >.>. She's kind of a pretentious asshole." CRB shrugs.
darkred darkred

ThriftyDenseFunnelweaverspider-small.gif

Tamatoa

The crab looked crosseyed at the small fairy-like creature as it landed on his face. He rubbed his chin in thought with one of his gargantuan claws before prodding at the small creature with the same gentleness he'd treat a new treasure.
"I suppose so since you're technically shiny!"
He said in an upbeat tone, right now he didn't mind the company. So long as his new accomplice didn't steal the show... Or another one of his legs.

DerpyCarp DerpyCarp

Image result for bizarro girl

Bizzaro Girl didn't want to stay with this demon boy; she didn't like demon-boy. Something about him was wrong and not Bizzaro wrong, no, something about him just spelled EVIL all over. While her Bizzaro brain was reverted, she still could regonize evil just not evil when she committed it.

"Me am excited! Going to look for friends!"

Bizzaro-girl floats away from the demon and noticed two strong men (Bardok and Goku Black) and headed there.

"Goodbye! Me am Bizzaro Girl! And you am?"

GeorgeTownRaja GeorgeTownRaja
darkred darkred

Users who are viewing this thread