Warren's speech made Swiftglove happy to have operated alone. "Awwww..." His ears fell, and he tipped his head with a sympathetic smile. "I'm sure the boys at the market are wondering where I am, too. Hopefully, they'll understand if I bring back a big prize..." A little drool came off his tongue as he pictured Tamatoa glittering in the midday sun, right there in the center of the black market.

"Oh! Oh, uh..." He shook his head wildly. "We might be told to do something as a group. Like how they make prisoners pick at rocks with pickaxes. Maybe these bracelets are actually linking us together, like chains." He flicked his wrist repeatedly, wondering if he would yank anyone over.

Yamperzzz Yamperzzz Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters-

CRB Giggles to himself. Goku Black seems to be completely incapable of reading a situation. Clearly subtlety was a lost art to him. "Bardock, you should support him. It'll be good for you."
GeorgeTownRaja GeorgeTownRaja darkred darkred

Meanwhile, the CRB's with Bizarro Girl tilts their heads. "So in our dialect, you Are from Bizarro world, and Bizzaro #1 Saved you when the Godship came? What is this Godship?"
"This dialect is confusing. Wouldn't it be easier for us just to Psychic the ideas right into her mind? We could avoid any translation errors that way."

PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss
”Um... Godship are friend! Friend try to save Bizzaro World! Bizzaro No’1 try to.... Fight.... Godship but he win and he destroy me! Me meet Bizzaro Me and we become enemies! And we save Godship with Bizzaro Solid Vision.” She smiled a bit.

Warren sat down on the ground and rested his injured hand on top of his raised knee. He was still discussing with himself about what this place might actually be, and if Murdock was actually involved in any of this. He thought it was his doing at first, but after a while, Warren had reconsidered his original theory. If it was Murdock, why was he the only Phantom soldier there, and why were there no Shell City soldiers nearby? If it was him, why would he have all these other people here who seemed to be totally unrelated to anything the Shell City Army might be interested in?

Warren returned his attention towards Swiftglove. "Whoever put us here probably don't want us to just pick at rocks. They might have more in plan for us." He still wasn't completely convinced that this was a prison, but he was aware of the correlation between this place and morally questionable individuals. There must be more to this. He shifted his weight.

"You're probably not wrong about the bracelets maybe linking each other, but I wouldn't think it'd be physically. It's likely that they're just tracking devices, but I don't know. I guess we'll just have to wait and see."

P PopcornPie Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters-

Last edited:
a15_02.pngBui looks at the bracelet on his arm "What the..." Bui tries removing it but it won't even budge off his skin "What is this? I can't tear them off." Bui was a strong demon. not just in power but in physical strength aswell. He could lift a giant axe twice his size and swing it like it were but a stick. But here he was, having trouble with something as minute as a bracelt and he can't remove it. Whoever placed them here must've have been something else. Has some next-level resources to make something like this that not even a demon as strong as him can breach was impressive to say the least. Bui stops the endeavor "These chains you speak of... They won't be coming off anytime soon." He concludes
Yamperzzz Yamperzzz P PopcornPie

During his entire time here, Warren actually hadn't tried taking his bracelet off. He examined it, but he hadn't tried to remove it. Bui's statement made him look at his own bracelet and tug at it. It wouldn't budge. Warren then attempted to bite it off, but this proved fruitless. He only hurt his teeth.

"Ack, yeah, that's not coming off." He rubbed his jaw as he winced in pain. "What are these things even made of...?" He analyzed the bracelet once more. He hadn't even left bite marks, these things are durable! But not everything is invincible, so Warren concocted a plan.

"Hey, do you think we could break these off?" He picked up one of the pebbles he kicked away earlier but tossed it away as he thought it would be too small for what he wanted to do.

Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters- P PopcornPie

"THAT'S BECAUSE THEY'RE NOT SUPPOSED TO COME OFF, MY BRUTISH FRIEND!"

A sudden cheery voice ran out through the dark room, though it sounded like it was shrouded in... static? It was hard to tell what it was, let alone the source of such a voice, but it was certainly an unfamiliar tone and inflection. It sounded almost... upbeat? Like, too upbeat, to an almost unnerving and alarming sense. Not much time was given to fully process it, though, because that voice appeared to be given a face soon after.

defb4cda3e9ece221680d665acc9615d461569db.gif

From behind the shadows, a tall, slender figure stood. He was holding a staff of some sort, with a little radio at the end. His razor sharp teeth and blood red eyes perhaps gave off an almost intimidating smile... though judging by the reputations you all had, that couldn't have been the case, right?

"YES, WHAT A LOVELY GROUP OF FINE FELLOWS WE HAVE GATHERED HERE TONIGHT! WHAT A LOVELY GROUP INDEED!" The man said, his voice still sounding shrouded in static as he stepped into the room, eyes falling upon all of you one by one. Roman (who had decided to be quiet and was simply ignoring mostly everyone before now, in case you were wondering), was among the first of you to greet this man... demon... thing.

"Well, it's not unusual for someone to notice a man such as myself," Roman said with a smile as he gestured towards himself, low-key flaunting. "But I take it that you're supposed to be the caper who swept us up off our feet and dropped us in this lovely vacation spot?"

"DING DING DING! LOOK AT YOU! RIGHT ON THE MONEY!" The man exclaimed as he quickly sprinted on over to Roman, grabbing his hand and shaking it. "PLEASURE TO MEET YOU, WHAT A PLEASURE IT IS INDEED! I AM ALASTOR, OTHERWISE KNOWN AS THE RADIO DEMON!" He exclaimed, as Roman kinda awkwardly shook his hand in Alastor's surprisingly tight grip. When he let go, Roman eagerly yanked his hand away, retracting it by his side.

"Right... and, you have put as all here because...?"

"PATIENCE, DEAR ROMAN! PATIENCE!" The Radio Demon interrupted as he lifted a finger, holding it high up into the air. He then used that very hand to gesture to the more grand, expansive room, and more specifically, the rest of you. "I WOULD PERSONALLY LOVE TO HEAR FROM THE OTHER GUESTS BEFORE WE MOVE THIS SHOW ALONG! AFTER ALL, THIS ISN'T MERELY THE ROMAN TORCHWICK SHOW! WE HAVE A MYRIAD OF OTHER LOVELY GUESTS LINING UP TO SHARE THEIR YEARS WORTH OF EMOTIONAL HARDSHIP AND BAGGAGE!"

He then continued gesturing to all of you with that smile of his, waiting on you to speak.

DerpyCarp DerpyCarp P PopcornPie Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara Yamperzzz Yamperzzz Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters- RedLight RedLight ManyFaces ManyFaces PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss Jeremiah Jeremiah Crow Crow darkred darkred GeorgeTownRaja GeorgeTownRaja Dylan.thomas7 Dylan.thomas7 2Bornot2B 2Bornot2B

Bizarro Girl floats up to Alastor the radio demon, curiosity and fear in her eyes.

”Goodbye! Me am Bizzarogirl! Me sad to meet you!” Bizzaro Girl’s voice is shaky, fear lined it and she notably kept her hands behind her back as she talked, hoping not to break the demon. ”Why we here?”

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

Swiftglove probably should have been frightened by the weird critter's sudden appearance. Perhaps he was just a black sheep of the group, but he was actually quite delighted. "A show?!" He yapped. "You mean, all of us get to be TV stars? You know, my father wanted me to be a performer, but, uhh..." Ecstatic, but confused, he glanced down at his bracelet. So, this bracelet was just some kind of electric collar to keep him from leaving? But why, oh why, would he want to leave such a beautiful room?! He wasn't worthy!...Seriously, he wasn't worthy. "You know, you probably should have had auditions instead of, eh, beating us unconscious. I can't really sing or anything..."

4D9BBA9F-9E18-4AD9-A691-830EEAADA75A.jpeg
Bud Dink

Mr. Dink looked eagerly as another finely dressed fellow entered the room. How fantastic! He could have another stock market pal! He walked over to the radio demon with his chubby belly jiggled with every step.

“Hello there mister demon! My name is Bud Dink! Call me Mr. Dink! I couldn’t help but notice how fancily dressed you are. You look like a fine fellow who would enjoy the stock market! Don’t tell anyone this but you know how the stock market crashed long ago..?”
Mr. Dink leaned into Alastor’s ear and began to whisper so no other person could hear this juicy news.
“I caused that silly little fiasco. I then reaped the rewards by gaining everyone’s lost money! Oh, how scandalous of me!”

A strange, static-y voice rang out through the darkness, startling Warren and causing him to return to his feet. There, he saw a tall man in red and pink carrying a staff, smiling at them. The stranger identified themselves as Alastor. Warren was intimidated by the unusually upbeat man, so he rested his hand on his holster.

As he listened to Roman conversing with Alastor, his revised theory about how Murdock wasn't involved in this affair were confirmed to be true. Alastor doesn't look like any of the people back home at all. He also knew that they won't be going anywhere until they all began introducing themselves, so he did.

"Well... My name's Warren Olortegui, I worked for the Phantom Army. What do you mean by a 'show?'" He scratched the back of his neck nervously. He doesn't know what this person is capable of.

a9179c1dc6befd5d09cd1bebe9a8c456.png

"So you're the demon that brought us here. You're a bold one for bringing me here as I am also a resident of Hell and my master would be angry if I neglected my utterly important duties. i'll let it slide for now but the next time this happens you'll receive a 'warm' conversation with me and my master."

The Hell Raven was surprised that a demon had the gall to transport her from Gensokyo. Perhaps this was some elaborate prank by the Undead Princess? She scratched her head in confusion but ultimately kept her guard up anyways. Demons were not to be trusted.

CRB would turn to regard the Demon, and a shiver runs down his collective spine as he speaks. "Greetings, I am CRB, the Phantom Thief!" Greets the Free Floating CRB near Bizzaro Girl. The one on top of Bardock would whisper down to him. "Introduce yourself, and be polite. This is the time for tact, not action."
CRB deliberates his words, unable to come up with a proper explanation for this feeling. "This guy... Be wary."
thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore darkred darkred

Goku Black took a glimpse of Alastor before turning away. "So you're behind all of this, are you? I wouldn't think a freak like you could bring us to this world of yours but I won't mind hearing more of your reasons why I am here. I was in the middle of dealing with this stranger who claims to be my father." He said.

"Do you mind if we fight here? I can stop it immediately if that's what you want." He said to Alastor.

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore darkred darkred

1582495685213.png

1582495737792.png
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bardock stared at the black band on his arm near the red band he had on his arm and then up at CRB, lightly thinking to himself, hoping CRB can pick up his own thoughts without the "Radio Demon" picking them up. "There's a dark feeling around this guy I don't like. What about this Alastor can you get information about? My scouter's picking up a trace amount of power."

He looked back at Goku Black and frowned, crossing his arms. Even though he wasn't quite his son, he was somewhat of a "fellow" Saiyan for now.

"Look, I'll help you if you help me. Both of us can push our bodies to the very limit and get stronger that way."

Bardock thought in his mind "If you can read my thoughts, CRB. I'm picking up huge traces of evil coming from the radio demon. Might want to alert Black too, not sure exactly what we are facing."

DerpyCarp DerpyCarp GeorgeTownRaja GeorgeTownRaja thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

"That's what I like to hear. Now, I will return back to my normal form." Goku Black transforms back to his normal form upon hearing Bardock's words to support him.

"Now that you said that I can help you if you want to be helped, what do you need help with? I've certainly said that I will help you defeat Frieza. So tell me what happened in the first place. I am possibly stronger than him to be exact so there is no need to be afraid." He said happily.

DerpyCarp DerpyCarp darkred darkred thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

Celebi stared at the Radio Demon, head tilts to the side. His posture on top of Bardock making the whole look quite silly. His eyes begin to glow, and by extension, Bardock's as well. Unimaginable Horrors filter through the Celebi's vision as Alastor's conquests through Hell was beholden. The shiny Pokemon shivers. "Whelp. That's not... Not good at all. I had a bad feeling but now... Oh Arceus, you broadcasted it for fun? You are quite a Demon huh." CRB looks further ahead, and the terror on his face is replaced by confusion. "Huh. That's a lovely Musical Number."
darkred darkred thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

1582499770654.png

1582499802322.png

"My timeline. The Planet Vegeta was completely destroyed by Frieza himself because Frieza couldn't handle the myth that a Super Saiyan would come out of all of the Saiyans.
-
Bardock froze in his tracks as CRB's eyes turned blue, and the Saiyan's eyes turned blue at the same time.

In front of him, the Saiyan saw the exact thing Celebi was seeing.

The figure that was standing in front of them was known for his powerful conquests throughout Hell, but also singing..."

He might be outmatched here. Alistor was "possibly" stronger than anyone here.

--As the vision came to an end, Bardock's glowing eyes turned to normal.

Bardock lightly growled at Alastor "Hmm, so you are stronger than you look.."

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore GeorgeTownRaja GeorgeTownRaja DerpyCarp DerpyCarp

Last edited:
"Y'know, this isn't a playground." Loki tells Bardock and everyone. He comes out from his invisibility, smiling. Loki claps. "Interesting. Interesting!"

darkred darkred @Whoever_Alastor_Is Everyone Everyone

"He's right," Warren agreed with Loki. "We need to take this whole thing seriously. Let's try to keep the fighting to a bare minimum, otherwise, we won't be going anywhere. Nowhere beneficial, at least." He was referring to Goku Black and Bardock.

RedLight RedLight darkred darkred GeorgeTownRaja GeorgeTownRaja Everyone Everyone

"You are a fool. I am the worst possible candidate for your ulterior motives," Grimnir says, facing the Radio Demon, "what emotional baggage do you expect to gain from me, pray tell?"

Warren scratched his head. "Oh, my bad. I didn't know." He just remembered them threatening each other, but he didn't know if whatever their problem was solved. "That's good, I guess."

Warren reached out his hand towards Goku Black. "My name is Warren. Nice to meet you. As for your posse, well, I don't see any other reason why I shouldn't."

GeorgeTownRaja GeorgeTownRaja

1582499672172.png
1582508366661.png

Bardock was suspicious of the black bands on their arms and eyed the "Radio Demon."

"What interests you so much about everyone's stories? Is it so you can trace our weaknesses?"

The pure-blooded Saiyan was cautious, taking note of names and others.

He nodded at Warren and Goku Black "Name's Bardock. Warren, huh?"

In the back, not only did the radio demon set off his scouter, there were other trace "beings" in the background that had high power levels/some were average human level as well. But the other beings were not close. The alien language on the scouter pointed toward their direction.
1582508927670.png

Yamperzzz Yamperzzz darkred darkred DerpyCarp DerpyCarp thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

Users who are viewing this thread