Seth blinked, and her eyes opened wide with shock as Goku Black erupted with extreme power in a flash. Her hair fluttering in the shockwave caused, the doll's face screwed up in confusion, struggling to grasp just who - or what - she was beholding. "This...power is-!" she cautiously stepped back, eyes twitching as her Tanden Engine audibly began to rev up. "Inconceivable...no-one, not even I have such power! Just what have you become?!" Her breath growing more shallow, her head spun left and right in a frantic panic, desperately attempting to grasp just how he had ended up surrounded by strangers, stuck in a dark room with something worse than Bison.

Something worse than Bison. How was that even possible?

A personality error has occurred.

Buckling forward, Seth shrieked in pain as she shut her eyes hard and clutched her head in both hands, arms and legs trembling. "I am Seth...I am The KING!" she struggled to splutter out through pained grunts, clearly suffering from some sort of internal distress. "NO! I am...flawed! INCOMPLETE! I must...I must...!" Seth snarled in pain as he feel quickly to his knees - fingers digging into his moulded skull and drawing tears, failing to get a grip, "I must...acquire new data..." she whispered under her breath. Anyone attuned to the world's qi would feel not just Goku Black's presence, but a great deal of energy being drawn to Seth, just to pass right through her, as though her cybernetic form was...venting. Still, it was undeniable the amount of power Seth had kept hidden until now. But just what was happening to him?

darkred darkred GeorgeTownRaja GeorgeTownRaja

@interactable

Loki, currently a magpie, observes the events from above. He witnesses Seth being absolutely destroyed by Goku Black, and the Trickster God isn't doing anything about it. Just casually flapping his magpie wings in safety, away from any battle.
But then, Loki thinks to himself that if he's trying to reform from his old ways, he mustn't only prove himself to the Asgardians, but to everyone around him. And he could continue being a 'hero in progress' by helping the Seth-stranger. "Damn it..." Loki the magpie thinks.
He shape-shifts back to himself, and creates a 'perfect' and powerful illusion that looks like Seth—to distract Goku Black, of course. "Take that..." And then, Loki looks at the beaten Seth. "Hey, let's get out of here!" Offering her a helping hand.

Jeremiah Jeremiah @Whoever Goku Black is

"Interesting. You can maintain your title as a god of trickery while providing aid. Whether you have chosen to help the right person remains to be seen, but for now, I will aid," Grimnir says as runes appear above his hands, preparing for retaliation.

RedLight RedLight Jeremiah Jeremiah 2Bornot2B 2Bornot2B

Warren's eyes widened as he almost screamed in joy at Tamatoa's answer. But just as suddenly, the crab seemed unsure and checked the area around his shell, only to find that no, he had not found the stone at one point. Warren sighed, at least Tamatoa sounded like he was enamored by his description of the Phantom Stone, so he'll probably remember it if he happens to find it. Hopefully, the crab doesn't steal it for himself if he does come across it.

"Well, thanks for checking anyway..." Shortly after, a voice in the dark asked groggily where it was as if another person had just woken up. Great, another one...

He turned his head towards the stranger. "We're still trying to figure that out, but I don't know anything about some 'Demon World.' Who did ya see last before you blacked out? We're about as confused as you are." Warren questioned listlessly.

ManyFaces ManyFaces Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters-

Seth breathed a sharp gasp. Eyes blinking open, she meekly tilted her head up and trained her cybernetic lenses on Loki, made glossy with artificial tears. This was...a surreal new experience for Seth. A broken husk of the man he once was, clinging to what semblance of sanity he has left, stranded in a body rejecting him at every turn. And here he was, brought to his knees and utterly humiliated by the very monster he swore vengeance upon...genuinely considering the help of a stranger. Refusing to swallow his pride even in his most vulnerable moment, Seth quickly came to stand a full head above Loki, scowling down at the boy brazen enough to offer a man of such hubris a helping hand. "Don't pity me!" he spat back at Loki with a guttural, insulted inflection, swatting away the trickster's hand.

RedLight RedLight Crow Crow

GeorgeTownRaja GeorgeTownRaja darkred darkred

@interactable

Mr. Dink

Mr. Dink proceeded to pull up a chair and pulled out a miniature checker board out of his coat. He pulled up a small table next to the chair to place the checker board on. He set up all the pieces and proceeded to play checkers with himself.

“You May have beaten me two hundred and thirty three times, but no more! I will be victorious this time!”
He quickly stood up and ran to the other side of the table and sat down.
“Mr. Dink. You will not win this. We all know I’m the better checkers player!”
He ran back to the other side again.
“Oh yeah...? Well how about... THIS!”
Mr. Dink picked up one of the checker pieces and threw it to the other side of the table. He then ran back to the other side. Once he got to the other side, he picked up the piece he threw and lightly tossed it at his own glasses and dramatically fell to the ground covering his eye.
“Ah! My eye! Mr. Dink you dirty cheat!”
He got back up and ran to the other side of the table and flipped the table over before running away.

Last edited:
a15_02.png"I...I was watching...Urameshi's match with Togouro...Then I...I must've passed out...Or something like that...Just what is this place....? And who are all? You say you know nothing of the Demon World...If that's so then, you all aren't demons, yet you all appear so...Bizzare. What could you all be if not demons of some type?"
Yamperzzz Yamperzzz ManyFaces ManyFaces

Yipes, how many people were on this prison's list? It seemed that someone new would wake up ever fifteen seconds! It was good for a criminal to make connections, but a big enough posse could be trouble...
Regardless, Swiftglove approached. "We don't know where we are, but we do remember whowe are! Call me Swiftglove."

Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters-

a15_02.pngBui looked to Swiftglove ands is yaken aback its appearance "I suppose 'bizarre' is an understatement... But I am Bui. A pleasure to meet you, Swiftglove, was it?"
P PopcornPie

Warren shrugged. "Well, I dunno about demons, but we've got giant crabs, a cavegirl, and whatever 'Mr. Dink' is supposed to be." He pointed at the ones he listed off with his thumb. He noticed how Swiftglove and Bui began introducing themselves and thought it'd be a good idea if he did so, too. He approached them.

"As far as I know, I'm a living, breathing human being. Then again, some of you guys also say you're humans and you don't look like me at all! I look cartoony and you guys look-" He stopped himself before he would start rambling. He had a bad habit of doing that.

"Anyways, my name's Warren. Warren Olortegui. I guess you're Bui, and they're Swiftglove. Nonetheless, it's nice to meet you two."

Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters- P PopcornPie

Swiftglove nodded, and laughed. "You have it right, but if anyone is bizarre, it's you! Look at those legs, they're all backwards. And what happened to your noses? They jut out, but look like they were hacked up at the same time." Fortunately, Warren came up to explain. "Humans? Ah, so your species has just never been to my neck of the woods, then." He tacked on with a playful sigh, "Such a menagerie we find ourselves in. These authority figures don't have their priorities straight, no? Critters are poisoning each other back home, but it's basic robberies they send the baseball bats for." He chuckled, then turned curious, and tilted his head. "Speaking of which, what are you guys in for?"

Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters- Yamperzzz Yamperzzz

coollogo_com-110901769.png

1582324992141.png

Bardock grunts and frowns at CRB. He eyed the ring and the earring on the copy of Kakkarot.

He stared at Goku Black and eyed the CRB: "Don't you dare underestimate me.

The Saiyan turned to the being on his head: "You seem pretty sure of Black's victory."

He had to be careful. This Saiyan was definitely out of his mind and he was right to be weary.

"Even if you ARE a god, how the hell did you gain possession of my son's body?"

GeorgeTownRaja GeorgeTownRaja Jeremiah Jeremiah DerpyCarp DerpyCarp

CRB grins down at Bardock."Well, when you can travel through time freely, and have Future Sight, it's not that hard to see how thing will end up. Not to mention Im a psychic type, so Im fairly attuned to reading others. And Black over there, at his current power? He could out muscle you and I, and nearly everyone else easily. But then, power isnt everything."
CRB's eyes begin to glow. "Bardock, have you ever traveled through time? Because your timeline is all kinds of wacky."
darkred darkred

Warren scoffed. "My guess is that somebody got pissed at me for trying to beat up a guy, so they tried to defend him. But they don't know the whole story! You see, he was threatening me and my buddies. I had to avenge them!" He chuckled, but his face revealed him to be furious.

"Whoever put me here are probably mad 'cus I worked in the Phantom Army. I think that this is Murdock's doing somehow. He hates the Phantom Army and he's been spying on us. That..." Warren began to mumble as he kicked a peddle on the ground. He was rambling again. He was terrible at providing context, too, but he didn't notice.

P PopcornPie Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters-

a15_02.png"I...I still don't know. Is this some sort of prison?" Buid looks around in the dark void. It would explain the empty space and to why seemingly only villains or the questionably motivated reside here "If so...I must be here for my transgressions when I was under Togouro."
Yamperzzz Yamperzzz P PopcornPie

"I didn't gain possession of your son's body, I borrowed it. You see, my true identity is Zamasu who agreed to let me use my body for a while but that's for another story. You never know what I have been doing because you didn't show up in my timeline nor that you didn't show up to see me on the path of becoming a god. Not to mention, you're going to die anyway." Goku Black explained.

"This is my last warning. Are you going to join me or not?" He asked as a chance to avoid the fight.

darkred darkred DerpyCarp DerpyCarp

"It probably is. I mean, this is an isolated room, and we do have these bracelets." He flaunted his bracelet, showing off the little lights. "These are probably a sort of identification."

Swiftglove then listened to both of his acquaintances' stories, his ears pricked forward. "Huh, I'd think that either of you would have gotten a fair trial. I mean, I'm obviously guilty," He shrugged. "but if both of you have something to defend yourselves with, you should be allowed to go to court."

As he looked around the room, he felt curiosity overshadow him. Surely he wasn't the one pulling the worst crime, right? Like that purple man with the checkerboard he got from somewhere. Definitely murder. Could probably still have plead not guilty by reason of insanity, going off his investment in a game of checkers against himself.

Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters- Yamperzzz Yamperzzz (and Mr. Dink is mentioned in passing)

coollogo_com-110901769.png

I
1582324992141.png

Bardock raised an eyebrow. "Zamasu, like in legends? The Saiyan god?

Bardock looked over at Goku Black and CRB: "You see, I fought Frieza on my own. My own race refused to help me. But I got a second chance. I ended up back on my planet oddly with the previous race. Bardock knew he was outmatched and outplayed by Goku Black, but the longer he could keep the other Saiyan from destroying everyone around him the better.

"I am able to see almost everything you are capable of so far, Black. For I was blessed and cursed with Future sight."

Best he leaves out a few other things he's capable of.

DerpyCarp DerpyCarp GeorgeTownRaja GeorgeTownRaja

"Gee, I sure hope it isn't a prison. My supervisor's gonna be fuming if I don't return back to him in ti-"

Almost instantaneously, Warren's adrenaline shot through his system. He became visibly distressed.

"W-wait, I don't know what happened to everyone else! Was the mission successful...? I don't see any of my comrades in here so..." He paused before sighing loudly, then he slouched with his hands covering his face.

"Uuuugh, I hope they don't think I'm dead or something..." It wasn't until now that Warren had begun to think about his comrades back at home. Was the riot a success? The Shell City Army was especially aggressive that day.

After a while, Warren corrected his posture and uncovered his face. His bitter mood still remained, however. "If this was a prison, why would we all be here in one room, hm? Shouldn't we be in our own separate cells? Besides, they wouldn't put me in court, 'cus they'd probably assume that I'm already guilty and punish me anyway..."

P PopcornPie Kameron Esters- Kameron Esters-

"You don't know much about him, do you? He is a former North Kai and Supreme Kai apprentice serving the Supreme Kai of Universe 10 which is where I have come from. In other words, he is not a Saiyan god. There is nothing important than being a god and you are missing out on my path to becoming successful and you dare to oppose me? Aren't you proud that your so-called son is doing the right thing to wipe out the mortals of my universe? It's a shame that you have to suffer a painless death if that is what you prefer." Goku Black said.

"I don't know who Frieza is but I will kill him for you if you join my cause." He said.

darkred darkred DerpyCarp DerpyCarp

CRB Giggles to himself. Goku Black seems to be completely incapable of reading a situation. Clearly subtlety was a lost art to him. "Bardock, you should support him. It'll be good for you."
GeorgeTownRaja GeorgeTownRaja darkred darkred

Meanwhile, the CRB's with Bizarro Girl tilts their heads. "So in our dialect, you Are from Bizarro world, and Bizzaro #1 Saved you when the Godship came? What is this Godship?"
"This dialect is confusing. Wouldn't it be easier for us just to Psychic the ideas right into her mind? We could avoid any translation errors that way."

PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss

Users who are viewing this thread