"I'll deal with you later but right now I am busy at the moment. Why won't you pick someone your own side." Goku Black said to Seth as he can't deal with two people at the same time. "Is that so? Very well then. Let's see if you can withstand my true power!" He transforms into Super Saiyan Rosé.

"What do you think of it? Quite the color, huh? In keeping with how you like to label your power levels, the name of this one is... 'Rosé'. That's right, I have now reached Super Saiyan Rosé." He chuckled.

Jeremiah Jeremiah darkred darkred thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

CRB smacks Bardock on the head. "Oi! Dont think my name wrong! Its C-R-B. Or if thats too hard, The Bookkeeper will do. Now pay attention. The doll is doomed to lose this fight if it comes to it."
darkred darkred

Swiftglove remained in the back of the room, watching uncomfortably as squabbles broke out. Was he a bad guy? On a technicality. But he wasn't a squabbler by any means. And being around so many mutants was starting to make him nauseous. "I know I was beaten will baseball bats, but that seems to be the extent of all that was done to me." He finally piped up. "What in the world did they do to all of you? They even cut your snouts off, it would seem!"

54197C9F-A96E-4218-8B81-B29E12282FAA.gif
Bud Dink

“Pizazz Huh? I can certainly do that! Just watch me go!”
Mr. Dink began to do a little tap dance routine. He tapped and tapped and tapped like a madman. It was probably the most impressive tap dance routine that had ever graced human eyes. Once he had finished his dance, confetti rain down from the sky above him.
“I hope that was enough pizazz for you Mr. giant crab! Now that I think about it... you have a love for treasure and money just like me. We should be partners and rule the stock market!”

ManyFaces ManyFaces

Bizzaro Girl was sad. But in that sadness she started to observe the room finally. And she noticed the shiny large crap. She floated up to his face, curious about him. Bizzaro Girl didn't touch him though, she didn't want to break him accidentally. Though he did seem big and tough.

ManyFaces ManyFaces

tumblr_oll80le42h1vrilw3o1_540.gifv

Tamatoa

Dink's dance was quite impressive. Especially with the confetti added in. Hearing the purple man's preposition he rubbed his chin in thought with a claw. The stock market was risky business, the giant crab quite liked physical items much more. But the thought of ruling over something did appeal to him very very very much.
"I'll consider your offer!"
Then he was approached by a bizarre looking... human? She was flying, without wings. The giant crab briefly moved his head back not quite sure what to make of her but she seemed curious.
"Uh, can I help you babe?"
But she didn't do anything yet so he scoped her out trying to find some wings, each eye moving individually. She was quite drab but did have some gold on her so there was some small appeal in her outfit.
"You're a funny looking thing aren't you... You wouldn't happen to be a deity would you?"
He squinted at her... She couldn't be a demigod could she? He kept his guard up until he figured out what her angle was regardless.

Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss

tumblr_oll80le42h1vrilw3o1_540.gifv

Tamatoa

Dink's dance was quite impressive. Especially with the confetti added in. Hearing the purple man's preposition he rubbed his chin in thought with a claw. The stock market was risky business, the giant crab quite liked physical items much more. But the thought of ruling over something did appeal to him very very very much.
"I'll consider your offer!"
Then he was approached by a bizarre looking... human? She was flying, without wings. The giant crab briefly moved his head back not quite sure what to make of her but she seemed curious.
"Uh, can I help you babe?"
But she didn't do anything yet so he scoped her out trying to find some wings, each eye moving individually. She was quite drab but did have some gold on her so there was some small appeal in her outfit.
"You're a funny looking thing aren't you... You wouldn't happen to be a deity would you?"
He squinted at her... She couldn't be a demigod could she? He kept his guard up until he figured out what her angle was regardless.

Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss
Bizzarogirl continued to stare at the shiny crab with a curious expression until at last it spoke. She then blinked stupidly at its question, her Bizzaro brain struggling to comprehend it. Something about being a deity? What was a deity? Was the crab supposed to talk?
“Me am deetee! Me am Bizzaro-Girl!” She thrust her chest out and put her hands on her hips, the rusty looking golden inverted S out for all to see.

The CRB that separated from Goku Black and followed Bizzaro Girl circled around her and was promptly ignored. He follows her path until they came across the massive Decapod. "I think I have an aquarium that can fit him.... but how to get him in there?" He mutters to himself, before turning to Bizzaro Girl. "Have you noticed me?"
PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss ManyFaces ManyFaces

The CRB that separated from Goku Black and followed Bizzaro Girl circled around her and was promptly ignored. He follows her path until they came across the massive Decapod. "I think I have an aquarium that can fit him.... but how to get him in there?" He mutters to himself, before turning to Bizzaro Girl. "Have you noticed me?"
PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss ManyFaces ManyFaces
Bizzaro Girl jumps, indicating that she had in fact not noticed him. “Goodbye? Me am Bizzarogirl and you am?” She had enough intellect to know that CPR was yet another Bizzaro person, with his forward speak and she knew they thought she dump. So she tried to speak forward speak. “Eye am Bizzaro Girl and you are?” She says this slowly and unnaturally as if talking like this was taking all her mental strength.

DerpyCarp DerpyCarp

CRB Noticed her odd speech pattern and thought for a second before trying to emulate. "Goodbye, Bizzaro girl. Eye am CRB, Phantom Thief. Please... don't be gentle." Against his better Judgement, CRB offers his hand for a shake, and mentally prepares to be crushed.
PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss

Bizzaro Girl looks and gentally shakes it, she has a very strong grip even with her restraining herself.

“Me am sad —- happy—to meet you! Me—-Me mean Eye—-am con-fus-sun? What am Phat-on-um thief??”

she seemed to be struggling with the wording. But it was a tiny struggle much like our struggle with backward speech.

She grins at CRP.

DerpyCarp DerpyCarp

5ee9bd1b671116fa311f4c1eb4c90f4c.gif

Tamatoa

The giant crab took a step back from the girl. He had a history with the gods and goddesses so he'd keep his distance. But what was she god of? He chittered in annoyance. But despite his growing confusion he found more questions in her insignia.
"What's the S stand for, wouldn't BG work? I mean you'd have a lot more gold, outside apperances are the. Most. Important. Thing."
The crab said suddenly turning to face CRB looking less than happy about his remark. When it came to himself, he noticed everything. That included offhanded remarks.
"Next time you have a dictionary look up coconut crab, babe."
He said bitterly with a scowl as he clacked his claws together.
"I don't do water."
His eyes narrowed on the human. But something distracted him quite easily. He'd almost glazed over someone else trying to talk to him. He looked at Warren or rather he turned his eyes to face him.
"I come from Lalotai, realm of the monsters! Perhaps you've heard of it, or more importantly. Me."
The crab said back to his usual level of hamminess.

Yamperzzz Yamperzzz PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss DerpyCarp DerpyCarp

Warren squinted at the large crab. Even though the only light source in the room was that one dim lightbulb, Tamaroa's whole body seemed to shine and glow, especially his shell. His shell seemed to have accumulated all sorts of treasure on its surface. Suddenly, Warren had an idea.

"Well, Err... No, I actually haven't." He said, meekly. He remembered how the coveted Phantom Stone was, as far as he knew before he was taken here, still stuck in the middle of the ocean some miles off from Shell Island. Granted, he also overheard that the crab did NOT like water, but he at least wanted to try. After all, Tamatoa did seem like the person who would grab anything that was shiny, which the Phantom stone was very much so. Maybe it washed up on a beach and the crab found it there...

He held his hands behind his back, his right one still aching. "Say, have you seen a... Oh, pink, glossy idol-looking thing anywhere at one point...? Shaped like a skull, pretty reflective, maybe it even gives off an aura? One that makes you, uh, feel a lil' funny? Does that ring a bell to you?"

ManyFaces ManyFaces

The Celebi shakes the hand.
"Me am sad to meet you too! As for phantom thief... me take thing that, uh... not belong, when it no.... called lost. To keep time moving backward?" CRB tries to translate.

Bizzaro Girl just looks at him.

”Me no understand.”

she cocks her head, her Bizzaro brain thinking. She puzzles over his words for a moments.

”Me hate idea. Very bad! Why you no forward speak?”

She was genuinely curious.

DerpyCarp DerpyCarp

CRB shrugs. Before talking like normal. "Well, I was just trying to talk how you might. Your dialect is quite paradoxically wondrous." CRB mouth twists into a wry grin. A second CRB appears out of a Ripple in the air onto Bizzaro Girls shoulder. "We know what we are talking about?" He asks.

CRB shrugs. Before talking like normal. "Well, I was just trying to talk how you might. Your dialect is quite paradoxically wondrous." CRB mouth twists into a wry grin. A second CRB appears out of a Ripple in the air onto Bizzaro Girls shoulder. "We know what we are talking about?" He asks.
“Me think so!” She looks at the other CRB confused. “You make double?”

The Celebi shrugs. "Kinda. It can be complicated to explain, even inour own dialect." The one on Bizzaro Girls Shoulder shakes his head. "He's just lazy."
Bizzaro girl laughs at the CRB and then looks around at the dark room.

”Me like this! This place very good! What they want with us?”

She looks at the bracelet and notices the green lights.

”Green lights? What they far?”

1a551391c0ffd6967016b96af1aba9c17dfe268baafc39c53fe2b0932f246515_1.gif

Tamatoa

The giant crabs antenna's flattened back. He looked rather disappointed by this revelation. But mention back to treasure always put him in a good mood. This particular treasure sounded good enough that the crab actually salivated simply imagining how magnificent it must have looked. So of course he had to have it
"Of course I have... Wait a minute."
The crabs eyes turned behind him as he scanned over every last thing he owned. He actually didn't have whatever it was the strangely dressed man mentioned, but he wished he did.
"Actually scratch that. Never seen it in my life I would have definitely remembered a trophy like that."
The glowing crustacean answered dismissively albeit still enamoured by the prospect of such an item existing.

Yamperzzz Yamperzzz

The CRBs looks at their bracelets.
"Beats me."
"It may reveal itself in time, but until then it cannot be ascertained on weather or not it is certain."

The shoulder mounted pokemon looks at the other with disapproval. "Really?"

a15_02.pngBui slowly opens his eyes and finds himself in darkness "Mmmm...What happened...? Where...?" He sits up just a little and sees an assortment of bizarre looking individuals "Did I...Return to the Demon World..? But the tournament..." Bui puts a hand over a side of his face, his head feeling foggy. He must've blacked out duiring the tournament after his defeat but how did he end up here? Bui slowly gets to his feet "W-what is this?"" He asks airily still feeling slightly faint

Users who are viewing this thread