"Hmmm... where I come from, you did not possess what I assume is your iconic helmet, and you were more attuned with your feminine side rather recently, so to speak, my blood brother."

Grimnir looks towards Loki.

"The name I use as of this instant is the first hint to your guesses. It is a name I have used once before. Here is your second."

Grimnir, unveiling his hood, reveals a right eye covered by an eyepatch.

RedLight RedLight

"Hmm... it's too bad that I don't believe in any particular religion, otherwise I'd be at least half inclined to believe your theory," Roman replied to Swiftglove, not seeming particularly phased by his appearance at all. He then winced in annoyance as the Bizarro Supergirl began to fly around the dark room and punch things, slightly wincing in annoyance while she did so. "Will someone shut that brat up?" He asked with a groan, rubbing the side of his head a bit. He then looked down at the... short cartoon blonde lady, who just up and asked him to steal some shoes or something for her. Roman simply maintained his smirk as he gently pressed both palms down onto his cane, shifting his weight to the front of his feet as he leaned forward, peering down towards her.

taPBxFE.png

"Sorry Blondie, but I don't do handouts. Not without some compensation for my efforts, at least," Roman said as his dark, gloved hand moved down the cold exterior of the cane and swiped it up from the ground in one quick move. He watched, then, as the annoying girl from earlier had taken it upon herself to grab the equally annoying blonde lady, and that was when Roman merely turned on a heel, away from that particular interaction. It was then that the giant crab thing had decided to get all sarcastic with him, though his smile did not falter even then. He merely continued leaning on his cane, glancing up at the crab thing as he spoke. "Well, exactly how was I supposed to know that the rest of you had been knocked out? I just got here myself, after all. It's not like we've been properly acquainted yet!" He then turned to CRB as they asked him about the bracelets. Roman merely deadpanned.

113284807-288-k903913.jpg

"Did I not just make it perfectly clear that I don't know what these bracelets are either, or are you just so short that you couldn't hear me from that height?" He asked as he gazed down at the.... thing, his deadpan making his emotions evident. Roman then heard the... purple man crying about his money, only to find it a few moments later. You might as well have shined a lightbulb right over his head just then, because you had given him several ideas with that one statement. The man casually proceeded to stroll over to Mister Dink, placing a comforting arm around his shoulder. "There there, friend. We'll make it outta this alright!" Roman said as he gave him a reassuring pat on said shoulder. And then, very quickly and discreetly, Roman attempted to reach into his pocket and snatch his wallet. If successful, the orange-haired thief would simply stroll past Dink like nothing had even happened.

"Didn't I already say that I don't know what this place is?" Roman asked Goku Black as he proceeded to ask him where they were. "Geez... I mean, you're starting to make me honestly believe that all of you are either deaf or braindead. Which, quite frankly, works in my favor either way." After that, Roman would turn on a heel and raise his index finger into the air, slowly pacing while he spoke. "Though I will admit that introductions are indeed important." The man then proceeded to gesture toward himself, smiling as he took a bow, removing his hat as he did so. "The name's Roman, Doll. Roman Torchwick." And then, yet another person asked where they were. "I believe that we're still trying to figure that one out." Roman said simply.

...Then that same person came up to him and started yelling in his face.

TaI62uWf_400x400.jpg

"There is absolutely no humanly possible way that I can make it any more clear that I, in fact, do not know where we are."

P PopcornPie PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch Crow Crow RedLight RedLight Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara DerpyCarp DerpyCarp ManyFaces ManyFaces Yamperzzz Yamperzzz GeorgeTownRaja GeorgeTownRaja 2Bornot2B 2Bornot2B

"For Pete's sake, calm down!" Swiftglove giggled. "I mean, the people coming after us with baseball bats, this room with no windows, the bracelets...I believe this is just a high-security prison. And since we're all sharing a cell...Horrible idea, but I'm certainly not the one running this place...We may as well form an alliance! Call me Swiftglove, or, as this prison calls me now..." He squinted, holding his bracelet as close to his eye as possible, looking for a number. "Hm? What kind of prison makes your ID number so hard to read? Is it a secret code, or mayhaps I am just colorblind..."

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

CD6B2774-3168-4855-8515-08B47AB42592.jpeg
Bud Dink

Dink was very reassured as the fancily dressed man wrapped an arm around him in an attempt to comfort him in this strange new land.

“Why thank you! You seem like a real swell gu-“
Mr. Dink froze as he felt the man reach for his pocket. His big purple hand gripped the man’s wrist and held onto it tightly. His grip alone could have snapped the poor man’s wrist in half, but he decided to spare him and just tightly hold onto it. His other arm grabbed him by the shoulder. Mr. Dink stared into the man’s eyes. He seemed cold and like a completely different person now.
“Listen here pal. I’m gonna tell you something I told my good pal Douglas. Peeling a banana is a lot like peeling a human. If you keep touching my wallet I’ll have to show ya what I mean. None of us want that though you little troublemaker.”

"Wait..." Loki says, attempting to figure out what Grimnir—whom he doesn't know yet—is talking about. "Are you Thor?" He asks, dumbfound. Loki inspects Grimnir carefully, looking at different places of his body. "But where's your hammer?" He asks further, as he holds out his palm and making a holographic hammer appear—an illusion, of course. The illusion shoots out cute litte lightning bolts.

"So, uhmm, am I supposed to win back everyone? Like, I've changed and all... But what's going on, 'brother'?" Loki continues, as the stranger looks at him.

Upon hearing Grimnir's second hint, the god of mischief decides to continue yapping. "Yeah-- Uhh... 'Thor', you know being mysterious and whatnot doesn't suit you." And Loki points at himself as if saying 'I'm the one who does that'. "But what's with the weird choice of appearan--"

"Oh-- din."

Crow Crow

Swiftglove's always-alert eyes followed every little hip movement Roman made, straight for the most normal-looking man of the bunch. A little giggle rose to his throat. Why, he really was with his people! Maybe it wouldn't be ideal, competition between thieves was inevitable when they met, but what was a little fun and practice? "Teeheehee! Go, Roman, go!" He cheered quietly, pretending to have a pom-pom in his tail-hand.

Now, when the wallet was stolen, Swiftglove expected a big, hilarious reaction. Instead, Mr. Dink proved to be no joke. The chill brought on by his glare seemed to be in a thirty mile radius, and Swiftglove was at the core.

"J...just like a banana, huh?" Swiftglove gulped. "Y-yes...Mr. Zupanzee.*" He snickered a bit more.

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara

*Zupanzies are basically monkeys in Swiftglove's world.

LastFamousIrishwaterspaniel-size_restricted.gif

Tamatoa

The crab cocked his head as Roman spoke followed by rolling his eyes after he claimed to know nothing about the situation. "Right, because seeing everyone else also wake up around the same time is definitely normal occurrence." He gave pause after the man insisting on introductions. Of course this caught his attention, of course he'd have to let everyone around him know, of course he'd have to show off while doing it as well.
"The name's"
He started by swaying back and clacking his claws before revealing himself again.
"Tamatoa!"
He announced himself loudly
"I've got a whole musical number I came up with about myself but I'd need a couple volunteers."
The narcissistic crab grinned but his smile faded as he watched Roman try to pickpocket the purple... Man? Creature? Whatever he was Roman made the rookie mistake of looting before killing. If he were in the purple man's shoes he'd have eaten the thief. But he watched intently eager to see what the man would do to Roman. The banana peeling seemed like an interestingly morbid idea.

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara P PopcornPie

CRB floated around Roman. "Well, you humans always make such fancy gadgets and toys, I figured I'd ask in case you had an experience with something similar. I didn't no need to get uppity, mortal." Once he is grappled by Bud Dink, the Celebi then turns his attention to the others in the room.
Gravitating to the one who just SCREAMS timeline problems to his senses. "OH my, you are a real piece of trouble aren't you. What's your name?" The Thief circles around Goku Black.
thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore GeorgeTownRaja GeorgeTownRaja

Prologue: The Mad King

Crack! The roar of thunder shook the nameless dojo to its very core. It was not the first to be visited by the vengeful storm, and it certainly wouldn't be the last. The dojo's master, battered and bruised, desperately tried to crawl out to meet the sun; meet any sort of solace; only to find the winds conspiring against him, blotting out the sun with a black curtain of clouds. Any hope he had left evaporated, and his face was drained of colour as a swift kick to the stomach flipped him onto his back and knocked the wind clean out of him. The slow patter of mounting rainfall would kill the dead silence as the elder martial arts master was grabbed by the neck, and lifted high up off the ground. Fruitlessly would he attempt to wriggle free of his assailant's iron grip, grabbing hold of their wrist with both hands.

Installing. . .

A robotic woman's voice would announce, followed by the sinister cackle of a man. "How unfortunate that the world shall never know your name - a speck of dust lost to the sands of time..." he began, before driving her hand clean through the elderly master's stomach in one powerful blow. Blood began to stream down her polished arm, and a river of black and white energy flowed from his tanden into hers.

sf5 seth eye profile bigger.jpg

"But know that your life is sacrificed for something greater than you would ever be. Your legacy - your data - shall live on within The King, forever!" he triumphantly declared, watching with sadistic glee while whatever life was left within the old man was bled out, and the light in his eyes was burnt out forever. "You should feel honoured," Wearing a wicked grin as the man's grip loosened and his arms fell limp at his sides, the mad doll ripped her hand free from the dead master's gut, and carelessly dropped him at her feet. Blood gushing from his gaping wound, and the cold rain splashing against his lifeless face, Seth felt no remorse. Seth felt...nothing but limitless joy, and excitement. "With your data - and the data of all the world's greatest fighters - I will defeat, and utterly DESTROY Bison! His name will be wiped from history, and in his stead, I shall at long last ascend to the throne that is rightfully mine!"

ERROR - required processing power exceeding capacity

ERROR - personality cache overflow

ERROR - DATA CORRUPTION IMMINENT - EMERGENCY SHUTDOWN INITIATED

6e010680fe794338bc8d1dc8ad5753f6879cc76f.gifv

"Hahahaha...AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

. . . . .

. . . .

. . .

. .

Doll Unit 0, booting. . .

. . .

Doll Unit 0, operational

- A CRITICAL ERROR HAS OCCURRED - A CRITICAL ERROR HAS OCCURRED - A CRITICAL ERROR HAS OCCURRED -

Seth's robotic system voice announced to the entire room, before the malfunctioning doll's eyes snapped open. Leaping to her feet in a panic, she raised her arms defensively, prepared for a fight. Like a cornered dog, Seth's laser-focused eyes jittered all around the room, analyzing the motley faces and forms which surrounded him in the darkness. Spending just seconds gauging the potential threat posed by everyone, it wasn't until he came face-to-face with Goku Black that a real reaction was garnered. "BISON!" he shouted out as he swiftly approached the superhuman, "Stand and face The King!" Seth bellowed, approaching with her fists clenched, and her Tanden Engine spinning rapidly.

GeorgeTownRaja GeorgeTownRaja DerpyCarp DerpyCarp

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore @interactable

a9179c1dc6befd5d09cd1bebe9a8c456.png

Some old man appeared to know a thing or two about her. This was strange for her as he was clearly not a resident of Gensokyo. Perhaps he had some superhuman intellect like the Gap youkai? His knowledge of her merging with Yagatarasu seemed to have depth.

"Looks like someone did their homework. However you are a little off. Initially I was a Hell Raven which are born from the darkness of Hell but I consumed Yatagarasu and inherited it's powers. You seem to know a lot about Japanese gods. Perhaps you have an ability similar to the Gap Youkai? Or perhaps you are really smart. I'm Utsuho by the way"

She walked closer to the old man circling him once and looking him over.

"On second thought you look like a normal old man. Or are you under disguise?"

Crow Crow

Taking a wooden lance from underneath his cloak, Grimnir responds, "I do not wield the Mjolnir, but rather, the Gungnir. Then again, the creation of both of those were indirectly the results of one of your sinister pranks, a day that is difficult to remember, Loki. I found the sewing of your mouth by Brokk and Sindri to be just a bit hillarious."

Grimnir then turns back to Utsuho.

"A Raven that gained abilities by consuming another Raven... I shouldn't be surprised in the slightest, yet I am. You yourself are pretty sharp, Utsuho," Grimnir responds, spear still held out and used like a walking stick. Utsuho might recognise that spear as something a certain vampire inhabiting a specific mansion utilised.

"The knowledge of the Shinto Pantheon's deities comes naturally for one who seeks the all of the world's knowledge, proportionally equivalent to common sense for the average mortal. Pray tell, what do the abilities of a 'Gap Youkai' encompass?"

RedLight RedLight 2Bornot2B 2Bornot2B

200px-Th11Utsuho.png

"Sharp? I'm actually pretty stupid and that is how I can host Yatagarasu in my body. That's what my master says anyway. That spear of yours, Gungnir right? That's Remilia's weapon. How did you manage to get that here? Don't tell me you killed one of my colleagues."

She looked a little irritated at the thought of the old man killing her friend.

"So if you know so much about my gods does that make you a god too? Since Gods tend to mingle with other gods. Secondly the Gap Youkai is the most powerful Youkai in Gensokyo. Her powers are on par with the Gods maybe even surpassing them"

Crow Crow

"Ravens are emblems of wisdom. At least that it how it goes where I am from.

I have never heard of your friend. In fact, this spear was given to me as a gift by the dwarves a long time ago. However, it is not a surprise to hear that you know someone else who wields the spear. This spear has had brothers, sisters, children, and maybe ancestors lost to the records of mankind, so to speak," Grimnir says, "of course, I have other theories as to why both your friend and I wield the legendary Gungnir. It is also a theory explaining why we are so different, yet inhabit the same space."

"This is something I wish to keep a low profile on, but being aware that you will find out sooner than most, I will obligate myself to telling you this - I am Odin, the leader of the Aesir in what many would call Norse Mythology. My pantheon was primarily worshipped in Scandivania, Iceland and Greenland, rather far from the island nation of Japan."

2Bornot2B 2Bornot2B

"Hey, HEY! I've changed, remember?!" Loki interrupts the man whom revealed himself as Odin, the Al-father. "But what are you doing here, Al-father? I-- Again, please answer the questions where I referred to you as Thor." He impatiently adds. Of course, the possibility that this couldn't be Odin had crossed Loki's mind, but he could sense it within him that this stranger's presence is familiar in a way.

"H-hold on!" He attempts to capture the Al-father's attention back. "Is this another trial?! Like, what did I do wrong now?"

Crow Crow

"As mentioned, I am not the wielder of what you refer to as Mjolnir. And secondly - I am as unsure as you are in terms of what is occuring. If this is a trial, I am under the assumption that you and I are in the same trial. I am not the one testing you, but rather, it is more likely that I am being tested alongside you," Grimnir speaks.

RedLight RedLight

"So, you don't have any clue either?" At this point, Warren had lowered his gun. It really did seem like everyone else didn't know anything about this place. Although, Warren still didn't completely trust that red-haired man. As he returned his pistol to its holster, he briefly introduced himself.

"Well, I'm Warren, and I was about to kill a worthless traitor. Then some losers with masks came along and beat the living daylights out of me. Then I wake up here, as clueless as you guys are." He proceeded to add, "I don't know anything about this place or what these bracelets do, but my guess is that the somebody who put us in here probably wants to hurt us." He was still visibly stressed, though slightly less. His hand remained rested on his holster.

"Oh, damn. I thought this was another 'restart' of my life..." Loki replies to Odin. "The PTSD..." He continues, before starting blankly towards the ground, imagining the hardships he has been through to 'clean' his history.

Crow Crow

Madam mayor would merely scream as the evil woman assaulted her.
“IM.........GONNA..........DESTROY........YOU!!!!!”
She would yell in between her attacks before landing on the ground
“WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU! YOU IDIOT! DO I LOOK LIKE A ******* ******** ************* ******* ****************** PUNCHING BAG!” She would yell, her curse words no matter how hard she attempted to say would only come out as loud obnoxious beeps.
Then the man would say that introductions are in order, to which madam Mayor would pull out her pistol, and shoot it three times at the ceiling before smiling.
“Hi! If you haven’t noticed!...or were too dumb to listen before....IM MADAM MAYOR!”
PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss

38714447-5D98-42E4-83DA-5BB3208AD898.gif
Bud Dink

Mr. Dink let go of the poor man’s wrist. He looked at him with his regular personality and began to show the petty thief his beautiful compassion.

“Don’t worry. I have already forgiven you. Thieves usually have troubled pasts, so you must have been poor as a child. I pity you. I’m sorry.”
With a wink of his eye and a newfound pep in his step, he turned around and looked at the big crab thing. He looked very expensive.
“Jeepers! Look at all that precious moolah! My name is Bud Dink, but please call me Mr. Dink.”

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore ManyFaces ManyFaces

Last edited:
Swiftglove would notice that his bracelet did, in fact, not have any numbers at all. But rather, all that was seen were three green lines. Said lines blinked slowly as Swiftglove attempted to touch the bracelet, though besides that, there wasn’t anything else notable about the bracelet.

Meanwhile, as the fat purple man grabbed Torchwick’s wrist, the latter gasped as he felt his surprisingly strong grip threaten to crush his bone. The orange-haired thief was almost inclined to grab his cane and shoot this purple fool on the stomach, but he didn’t like the idea of ruining his dapper suit, especially this early in the morning. Besides, the Dink man soon released his wrist anyways.

maxresdefault.jpg

”You know... for an old, overweight fool, you seem to have quite the strong grip. One thing I don’t need, however, is your pity, you buffoon.” Roman hissed, before watching the man in question wander off towards the giant talking crab. Roman scoffed and muttered something under his breath, before brushing off his suit with both gloved hands and walked off. It was then that Tamatoa made his introduction, which made Roman roll his eyes and cross his arms.

“Tch.... showoff....”

d6haarg-4cdc08b7-90f6-46bd-8abf-3125b0587cba.jpg

“Well, my pink perennial friend, this nifty little device is called a bracelet. Though, how you think that it’s advanced by any means of the word is beyond me.”
Roman said. It was then that the robot lady had started picking fights with the black-haired guy in the corner. And, while Roman was indeed a betting man, he opted to stay out of this one. There are some fights that you just can’t win, after all.

”Yes... well, I think if whoever stuck us in this joint wanted to hurt us, they’d have done so by now. Unless they plan on boring us to death, that is.” Roman said to Warren, putting extra emphasis on the word “boring”, his voice turning deeper and more tired. And then, his attention was grabbed by the short woman shooting at the ceiling. Roman merely watched, not even slightly flinching as she tried to threaten him.

”Well Blondie, luckily for me, I don’t really care who you are, or about that little peashooter you’re holding.” Roman said as he leaned forward to make eye contact with her, before raising an arm and shooing her away with his gloved hand. ”So why don’t you run on back to school now, sweetie? I heard today you’re making macaroni art!” Roman exclaimed in a clearly condescending tone, smirking all the while.

Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch P PopcornPie Yamperzzz Yamperzzz ManyFaces ManyFaces DerpyCarp DerpyCarp [/FONT]​

"Oh, how pretty!" Swiftglove waved his bracelet around, showing off the three lines. "Everyone, turn yours on! We'll have ourselves a rave! Doo-DA-doo-DA-doo..." He even attempted to breakdance on his tail, but that went as well as one could expect. "Oof!" He'd aggravated a bruise on his neck, making him whine. "I was hoping to at least get a prison with a medic..."

Bizarro Girl was bored so she listened to chatty Bizarro man talk. She didn't get even half of what he was saying, but one thing was clear. Everyone else were introducing themselves.

So she just copies what the rest are going.

”Me am Bizzaro-Girl! Me sad to meet you!” she says, thrusting a grey cracked hand for Roman to shake. If he does he would realize that her grip is like steel, even stronger than the overweight man, which counterficts her skinny weak looking figure. Unlike madam Mayor she is not particularly violent toward Roman, indeed she doesn't seem to notice his annoyance if there even is one. Bizarro Girl just seemed oblivious to her surroundings. Probably because her dim intellect doesn't make her as observant.

Anyone Anyone who somehow wants to interact.

cooltext349752979556482.png

1582147868699.png

The old-time Saiyan suddenly woke up in a dark cave with said Scouter on his face.

"Whoever was responsible for this damn mess is going to PAY!"

It didn't take long for Bardock's scouter to begin counting off power levels as he got closer to the people and or creatures in the cave.

Near his arm, he found a black band with three green lines on it. But that wasn't his first problem, or was it a solution?

His scouter was suddenly counting up to what level his second-born son Kakkarot was.

He walked toward the "other" Goku/Kakkarot was. (Goku Black)

Kakkarot?!"

GeorgeTownRaja GeorgeTownRaja thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

Off the corner of his eye, Warren saw three green lights on his bracelet gradually flashing. The bracelet was attached to his right wrist, where he also wore his trusty watch. He was mildly surprised that no one had stolen it while he was knocked out, considering it was a rather expensive watch. After spending some time observing the bracelet, he concluded that they may be tracking devices. The original Phantom Army used something similar to this to keep track of their hostages and soldiers. He had to wear one while serving.

His thoughts were interrupted when the grey-skinned girl started yelling. She introduced herself enthusiastically to Roman while using words like, "Me sad to meet you." What was it, Opposite Day? She looked awfully ugly, too. Warren smirked as he watched Bizarro-Girl reach her hand out to Roman as if to shake his hand.

"Hey, CaveGirl," Warren mocked. "What time period are you from?"

PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss

"Oh, my apologies then." Goku Black apologized to Roman. "This seems like a resort for villains like myself but that doesn't mean that I should take a break as I was in the middle of the fight with Goku earlier. But it seems like a good idea to take some time off at least." He said to Roman.

"It's Black and you are..." He asked CRB. He notices Seth approaching at him aggressively. "What the hell!?" He uses instant transmission to avoid Seth's attack. "That insolent woman!" He said angrily.

"Who's Kakarot and who are you?" He asked Bardock. "Are we related or are you my alternate self?" He asked.

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore DerpyCarp DerpyCarp Jeremiah Jeremiah darkred darkred

Users who are viewing this thread

Back