• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here

AlexanderX

monks are good shut up
you are a student of Academy city from the series A certain magical index you can either be an esper or a magician (you can not be a level 5 esper, or anything stronger than a saint make sure that you OK your power with me first) everyone is apart of Nagatenjouki Academy (this is so we are all in the same place) classmate have started to go missing the past two years. and teachers are staying quiet about the whole thing.

This will take place after the main series timeline after everyone has passed. academy city has new boards of directors and they are returning to human experiments. the world is more high tech because of 100 years going by. cars fly, cyborgs are normal, and Anti-skill has advanced laser weapons.

*rules*
don't double post get all of your info in one post.
No Smut!
don't kill other people without asking first.
keep all argument out of the roleplay.
please talk in the OOC thread.
to accept these rules pm me *rules accepted*

* I'm going to start the RP

its been a long day for Hector. this morning he fell down the stairs of his dorm on his way to school, and his professor sprung a pop quiz out of nowhere. "Today was a great day" he sarcastically said as he walked down the school hallway. he garbed his music and put it on random and made his way to his next class not really paying any mind to the world around him.

* my reply is in my character * Maddilyn was reading. She didn’t know that it was her next class. She wasnt paying attention.

hector walked pasts a wet floor sign paying no mind to it. his feet began to shuffle to his music when he then put is foot down in a awkward position, he slipped and throw himself forward, resulting in a loud crash.

Maddyln heard a loud crash. Her head snapped over to a boy, laying on the floor.

"ooww" he says as he gets up. he realizes that his music player had fallen out of his hand. Hector begins to fanatically look for it.

(Rules accepted) Unimato enters the school, this being his first time in the place. He was just transferred from his previous school that day, since the only reason he was kept there was so he could be monitored closely by those researching his ability. After they decided he didn't quite meet their expectations they switched his district. Looking around the lobby, he finds himself rather greatful for this change of scenery and new found freedom without some weird scientist breathing down his neck all day.

He pulls a folded sheet of paper out of the pocket of his hoodie and opens it, revealing his list of classes and proceeds up the nearest staircase. As he gets to the next floor he see some guy making quite the spectacle of himself in a puddle of water next to a fallen 'wet floor' sign. He merely stands there and gives him a confused look, unaware of the second stranger, before continuing on his way.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back