• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom 1x1 RP-Naruto: The Red Moon-Akatsuki-The Zombie Brothers.

Hidan started to strangle the hot spring attendant before saying to him:

"Oi, send me some food to my room will ya? and don't let that withered mummy see you do it, understand!?"

said Hidan to the attendant.​

The attendent’s eyes widened when Hidan grabbed him by the throat. He looked at the immortal in fear, wondering why he had decided to be so rough. “Of course, sir.” The man choked out. “I’ll bring it right away.” And he did just that after Hidan let him go. Unfortunately Kakuzu was just returning to his room as the attendant was bringing the tray of food into the silver haired man’s room. The frightened man stared at the old immortal as they crossed paths. “Good. Now I won’t have to listen to him whine.” He said loud enough for Hidan to hear.

Last edited:
Kakuzu looked to Hidan and frowned before turning his gaze on the attendant. The man stared back at Kakuzu, his heart beating quite fast. He was clearly scared. Before long, however, the old immortal turned and walked away without saying another word. Feeling like he was going to faint, the man set his gaze on Hidan. “Is there anything else you need, sir?” He said as calmly as possible.

The attendant swallowed hard and stood his ground. He wanted to flee, but doing so now could bring the wrath of his boss down on him. “I can’t do that just yet, sir. I have to make sure that you’re well taken care of first. My manager will be very upset with me if I don’t meet all your needs.”

"...KA-KU-ZU..."

said Hidan to Kakuzu, trying to get the latter to get rid of the attendant before Hidan starts causing trouble.​

The attendant was nervous and also frightened, but very committed to his job. Besides, he did not want to get in trouble. Kakuzu, having heard from the room next to him, answered through the thin walls. “Take care of him yourself, Hidan. He’s not my problem.”

"Take care of him you say, pff! fine, i'll take care of him...by lopping his f'ing head off!"

said Hidan, grabbing his three bladed scythe and ready to use it to kill the attendant.​

That was all the attendant needed to hear. Boss or no boss, he was not about to stick around and get killed. He turned and took off as fast as his legs could carry him. His manager was not too happy with the man, and ordered him to continue his job. The next morning, he returned with a tray of food in hand. “Good morning, sir.” He said as he opened the door. “I have your breakfast.”

A Kunai was suddenly thrown into the man, as soon, as he opened the door, Hidan was seen sleeping and mumbling to himself, all the while not even paying attention to his surroundings, for subconsciously, he used his hand to throw the Kunai straight at the man whilst at the same time sleeping, not even being woken up by what had just happened.

(I'm going to go to bed now, talk laters, night.).​

(Huh? I’m slightly confused. I thought you said you wouldn’t mind continuing for a few more posts. But now you’re going to bed...?)

The man felt a sharp, shooting pain in his chest a split second after opening the door. He dropped the tray of food and gazed down at his body, shocked to see a kunai sticking out of his chest, inches from his heart. Wracked by pain, the attendant dropped to his knees, unable to move.

(Yep! I’m free all day, so we can continue whenever you’re available. Oh, and sorry about that. I was asleep up until about a half an hour ago.)

Hidan was then seen smiling whilst sleeping, subconsciously reacting to the fact that he had struck the attendant with the Kunai although this was surely bound to cause trouble throughout the rest of the inn both Hidan and Kakuzu were staying at.​

The attendant soon was unable to remain upright. He hit the floor hard, his chest heaving as he struggled to breathe. Unless somebody came along to save his life, he would surely die. Suddenly a imposing figure darkened the doorway, frowning as he stared down at the dying attendant. Walking by him, Kakuzu kicked the sleeping Hidan. “Wake up, Hidan. You-“ Just as he spoke, a gasp came from the doorway. Another employee of the inn had seen the horrific sight of his coworker wounded and dying. He lifted his terrified eyes to the old immortal. “Dang it, Hidan.” He kicked him harder. “We’ve got trouble.”

Meanwhile, the second man had carefully extracted the kunai from his dying coworker’s chest. He was now staring through terrified eyes at the duo in the room, his hand shaking from pure nerves. Though he may have been scared, the desire to avenge the man he considered a friend was strong. Kakuzu pointed at the two men. “You hurt that man, and now you’re going to bring the rest of them down on us.” He said angrily.

"Only because he wouldn't stop bothering me, the pest! sheesh! you know what? sort this out yourself Kakuzu, i'm going back to sleep."

said Hidan, as he put the covers back over himself.​

Kakuzu gave him one swift, hard kick to his back before turning his attention to the second man ready to defend himself. The old immortal did not give him time to attack, though, for he caused some the black threads contained in his body to shoot forward and wrap around the employee’s head. With a quick tug, he had torn his head clean off. Then he threw the severed head at Hidan in a act of revenge. “Get up, Hidan!” He said in a furious tone seconds before the commotion attracted the attention of more people. “It’s time to kill!”

Hidan's eyes suddenly popped up upon Kakuzu mentioning the word kill, it was then that Hidan then went to grab his three bladed scythe and scream out the words:

"YEE-HAW! HERE'S JOHNNY!"

shouted out Hidan, saying random stuff, as he got all excited at the mere thought of killing everyone inside the inn both he and Kakuzu were staying at.​

Kakuzu walked out into the hall and hardened his skin so that the weapons the people wielded would have no effect on him. Their efforts were valiant and desperate, but to no avail. There just was no stopping the immortal as he killed everybody he came across. The walls and floor were soon painted with the blood of the fallen. The attendant watched in horror, his eyes wide as he turned his attention to Hidan. “Please stop your friend.” He said weakly, not realizing that the younger man was also bloodthirsty.

"HUUUH? I'M SORRY, DID YOU SAY SOMETHING?"

said Hidan with a crazed, insane look upon his face, as he was about to send his scythe crashing down into the attendant looking on at him.​

The attendant felt his heart leap into throat and the blood in his veins to grow cold as he saw the expression on Hidan’s face. He stared into the man’s eyes, his own terrified. “Please have mercy on us. Stop this, I beg of you.” He pleaded, knowing that his words were likely falling on deaf ears.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back