• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom 1x1 RP-Naruto: The Red Moon-Akatsuki-The Zombie Brothers.

Kisame was sitting nearby the fire, holding onto his Shark Skin sword tightly, just looking straight into the fire, looking, as though he was recalling memories from his past...​

(Alright. I’m going to sleep shortly because I have to get up super early to catch a train to Boston in the morning. I’ll likely be way too tired to reply tomorrow night when I get back home, but we’ll see. If I’m not, I’ll reply then. But if so, I’ll reply Sun. I’m really sorry if you saw that green corner on my icon but was wondering why I didn’t reply earlier, it’s because I forgot to log out. Sorry. :( )

(Alright. I’m going to sleep shortly because I have to get up super early to catch a train to Boston in the morning. I’ll likely be way too tired to reply tomorrow night when I get back home, but we’ll see. If I’m not, I’ll reply then. But if so, I’ll reply Sun. I’m really sorry if you saw that green corner on my icon but was wondering why I didn’t reply earlier, it’s because I forgot to log out. Sorry. :( )

(Its okay, no worries.).

Deidara did not regret defecting from his village, for they never learned to appreciate his art. To him they were all classless fools that he never wanted to see again. Thus, he felt no need to reflect on his past, and instead sat thinking about their current mission, still chewing on the apple. “When do you think we’ll get to the Land of Iron? I’d like to get this over with sooner rather than later, un.”

"Well, since the Zombie Combo have already made a mess of things on the outskirts leading inward to the Land of Iron, it seems our boss, old ripple eyes wants us to clean up after them, know what i mean?"

said Kisame towards Deidara.​

Deidara frowned, then sighed. “Yeah, unfortunately I do. Those two idiots always kill before thinking, un. And now we have to pick up after them.”

Deidara looked at Kisame with narrowed eyes. “No, I don’t. They obviously have no class. The way they fight makes it clear that they have no appreciation for art, un.”

Deidara jumped up then, dropping his apple. He glared at Kisame, a furious expression on his face. “Want to say that again, un!?” He said in a threatening manner, one hand in his bag.

Deidara wanted to draw clay from his bag and blow Kisame’s head off, but he knew that would only result in Pain becoming very angry at him. So despite his desire to make the shark like ninja pay for what he said, the blonde haired man decided stop before the fight started. “Whatever. You’re not worth the effort, un.” He said before pulling out another apple.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back