• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom 1x1 RP-Naruto: The Red Moon-Akatsuki-The Zombie Brothers.

Itachi stood and watched Kisame, waiting for the older ninja to be ready to set off on their mission. Knowing the nature of the task at hand, it left a bad taste in his mouth. But he could not risk his position in the organization being compromised, so he simply went along with things without uttering a word of protest. “Well I’m certain that Kakuzu will be pleased that he and Hidan don’t have to complete the mission. He would rather be making money.”

"...That's the thing..."

"...We're not going to tell them..."

"...About the change..."

"...In plans, fuu fuu."

said Black and White Zetsu in order respectively, as they appeared from outside the side of a tree branch near both Itachi and Kisame.​

Itachi stopped immediately and lifted his gaze to Zetsu. “Change in plans? What has our leader cooked up for us this time?” He said in his usual bored tone, but also with a hint of suspicion.

"Itachi...Deidara will be sent in your place alongside Kisame to the Land of Iron, as to why-"

"We don't know, hehe."

said both Black and White Zetsu, as they told Itachi of the change in plans concerning him.​

This was highly unusual, causing Itachi to stare at Zetsu in disbelief. He and Kisame always worked together as a team, so this was rather confusing. “Deidara? Well good luck, Kisame. You’ll need it.”

Itachi had to agree with Kisame. It was rather strange, and it made him unhappy. But he was not going to protest, for it was their leader’s will. He opened his mouth to reply when a familiar voice reached his ears. “Looks like I’m working with you, shark man. Let’s get this over with, un.” Deidara said as he approached the two older men.

"Heh, just be careful that your mouth doesn't end in my Shark Skin's jaws...see you later Itachi."

said Kisame, walking off with Deidara into the distance.​

“Nice, a threat already.” Deidara said with a frown. “Well you won’t be so confident when my art blows your ugly head off, un.” He shot back as they began to make their way to the Land of Iron.

"Need i remind you every time while we're on the road that you sadly and not to mention very poorly got your ass handed to you by my partner? Deidara?"

Said Kisame, mocking Deidara's threat against the fish man.​

Deidara glared at Kisame with barely contained rage. One of his hands rested on the bag he wore, tempted to reach into it. “If it wasn’t for those stupid eyes of his, I’d been the victor in that battle. Then I wouldn’t have to put up with all you classless idiots, un.”

"Heh, even if it wasn't Itachi, i would have been more then enough to force you to join the Akatsuki and there's no yes or no answer to that question..."

said Kisame, gloating.​

Deidara had heard just about enough. He was tired of Kisame’s boasting, and wanted to teach him a lesson. The former Stone ninja reached into the bag at his hip, ready to pull out some clay. “Do you want me to shut that stupid mouth of yours?!”

"Heh, just try, Shark Skin will eat up all of that so called "art" of yours and turn it back into exactly what it is-mud clay!"

said Kisame, slowly grabbing the hilt of his Shark Skin, preparing to clash with Deidara, suddenly however-

"Nuh uh uhhh...you two are SUPPOSED to be working TOGETHER, understand? those are the leader's orders..."

said Black Zetsu, appearing outside of the side of a tree once more, preventing both Kisame and Deidara from clashing.​

“So called?!” Deidara shouted, getting more furious because Kisame insulted his art. “My art is the ultimate expression! I can’t expect a idiot like you to understand, un.” He growled while the mouth in the palm of his hand scooped up some of the clay. He was about to toss a explosive at the shark like ninja when Zetsu appeared. Much to his annoyance, he had to stop. “Fine.”

Deidara snorted, smirking at Kisame. “And I totally would have kicked your stupid blue butt too, un.” He retorted before continuing on down the path.

Last edited:

(Its okay, i don't mind either way but if it's alright with you, i'm going to get some sleep now, i'll reply in the morning.).​

Deidara glared at Kisame, his annoyance clear. “Terrorist? What I do isn’t some tasteless act of terrorism; it’s art!” He growled. A few hours passed and the newly formed duo found themselves making camp for the night. The blonde haired ninja pulled a apple out of his pouch and began to munch on it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back