• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom 1x1 RP-Naruto: The Red Moon-Akatsuki-The Zombie Brothers.

"DIE! DIE!! DIIIE!!!"

shouted out Hidan in a maniacal manner, as he slaughtered the attendant before going on to slaughter everyone else that his eyes gazed upon.​

The entire scene was utter mayhem and chaos. The floors were littered with bodies and walls spattered with blood, the two immortals in the midst of it. Kakuzu was already in the tavern area when Hidan joined him. He ran his black threads through a man’s heart before moving on. Unknown to the zombie brothers, a man wearing a Hidden Stone headband was hiding nearby, waiting for the right moment to strike.

“Dang it...” The ninja said under his breath once he realized that his cover was likely blown. Knowing that now was the time to make his move, he made a couple of hand signs and then slammed both palms on the ground. Stone pillars shot out of the ground, attempting to hit both immortals.

"Tch! that trick ain't going to work on me!"

said Hidan, bisecting the stone pillars with his scythe whilst leaving Kakuzu to attack the Ninja assassin.​

The Stone ninja was certainly not about to give up. Coming out in the open now, he made more hand signs and once again touched the ground. “Earth style: Mud wave!” Suddenly a great wave of earth came crashing through the floor and headed straight for the two immortals.

"Tch! this routine is getting old."

said Hidan, referring to the last Ninja that attacked both him and Kakuzu before.

(I'm going to bed now, night.).​

The Stone ninja was fighting as hard as he could, despite the fact that he was fighting such powerful opponents. Upon seeing the two, he had realized that they were members of the infamous Akatsuki, and such he wanted to gain praise from his superiors for defeating them. Dodging the wave of mud, Kakuzu rushed at him, shooting out his hand so that it seized the man by the throat. He hoisted him off the ground and then brought the ninja to where he and Hidan stood.

"So? you gonna kill him or am i gonna have to do all the work, AGAIN?"

said Hidan, wondering if Kakuzu was going to kill the Ninja or not.​

Kakuzu glared over at Hidan before returning his unusual eyes to the ninja he held in his grasp. After a minute or two of thinking, he simply dropped him. “He is not worth killing. Enough time has been wasted on pathetic ninja like him.” Then without a second look at the Stone ninja, he walked away. The ninja went through a series of emotions before settling on anger. “I’m not pathetic! I’m a shinobi of the Village Hidden in the Stone!” Quick handsigns followed on the heels of his cries. “Earth style: Stone beast claw!” A tiger made of rock appeared and rushed toward Kakuzu.

Hidan threw a Kunai with a Paper Bomb attached to it straight into the stone tiger's mouth, causing it to explode, as he mocks the Stone Ninja, saying:

"What did you think was gonna happen!? amateur!!"

said Hidan.​

The Stone ninja’s eyes widened as he watched the stone tiger shatter into many pieces and fall to the ground. Meanwhile, after seeing that he was no longer in danger, Kakuzu left the room. “Kill him yourself, Hidan. I’ll be waiting outside.” He shouted. Enraged, the ninja turned to Hidan. “Earth style: Stone beast claw!” He cried, trying the jutsu again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back