• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom 1x1 RP-Naruto: The Red Moon-Akatsuki-The Zombie Brothers.

The day started off like any other normal day, except, seen sitting in the wilderness were two Akatsuki members, namely, the Zombie Brothers known, as Hidan and Kakuzu, of whom were meditating of sorts, apparently they were attending the usual Akatsuki meeting between all its members, discussing their plans for the future...​

Kakuzu was in a irritated mood, even as he meditated on the rock on which he sat. He had been in the middle of attacking somebody so that he could collect their bounty, when he heard Pein’s voice in his head. That call to meet forced the elderly ninja to kill the man quickly, and now he could not take him to a collection station until the meeting was finished. “Why did you call us here?” He said to Pein, a edge to his voice. “I have a bounty to collect.”

Kakuzu turned his irritated gaze from Pein and instead settled it on Kisame, glaring at the shark like man. “Shut up or I might add your heart to my collection next time we meet in person.” He replied, obviously threatening him. “Will you just keep quiet you two?” Deidara said, making it clear that he was getting annoyed. “My art can’t wait, un.”

Itachi remained silent alongside Konan whilst Hiruko/Sasori spoke up and said his piece of mind:

"Deidara, stay out of it, let the idiots bicker among themselves, that way it will be all the more entertaining, don't you agree...Orochimaru?"

said Sasori, as Orochimaru then replied, saying the words:

"Heh heh, i couldn't agree any more, you took the words right out of my mouth, Sasori."

said Orochimaru, musing on the internal conflict going on within the Akatsuki.​

Deidara had to admit that Sasori was right; the bickering was rather entertaining. But he had been about to teach somebody a lesson about not respecting his art form when he got the call, so he was rather annoyed. “Whatever. This had better be worth it, un.” Kakuzu glared at Kisame for a bit longer, then turned his attention back to Pein. “What was the purpose of calling us all here?” He asked, wanting to get back on track.

"...Hidan, Kakuzu, you will be sent on a mission to the Land of Iron."

said Pain, revealing that he has a mission for both Hidan and Kakuzu.

"HUUUH!? The Land of Iron!? isn't it always snowing there and is absolutely freezing!? nuh uh! no way! count me out of it, hows about YOU go!? oh "fearless" leader!"

said Hidan, saying a piece of his mind and showing his disdain for Pain.

Kakuzu was not at all annoyed by this news. Quite the opposite actually; he was excited, though he would never show it. This mission presented an opportunity he was always eager for... the chance to make a profit. But what did irritate him was Hidan’s reply. “Shut up, Hidan. We’re going on this mission. It’s already decided.”

Hidan gave a comic hateful look towards Kakuzu, saying towards him the words:

"WHA!? KAKUZU! YOU DON'T SPEAK UP FOR ME! YOU MOTHER-"

suddenly, Hidan and Kakuzu's transmissions cut out, as Orochimaru sighed before saying to Pain:

"...Sigh, do you think they will be alright? those zombie brothers..."

said Orochimaru, as Pain lastly replies:

"You should know better then anyone else Orochimaru."

said Pain with Orochimaru then evilly smirking.​

Kakuzu was ready for anything Hidan might throw at him from the time that he came out of his meditative state; whether they be words or the three bladed scythe his partner carried around. He stood up and faced the much younger man, his eyes boring into him. “We’re going to the Land of Iron. This is our mission, Hidan; accept it.”

"The hell i will! you don't get to boss ME around Kaku-!?"

suddenly appearing just then was Zetsu.

(I'm going to bed for now, i'll reply later, if there is anything you need help with later on, once i'm back online, i'll reply and help, promise, is this okay with you?).​

(Bed already? What time is it there? Alright. Thanks again. I’ll be here for quite a while, so maybe we can roleplay some more after you get up.)

(I live in the UK so 02: 27, as it says on the laptop, anyways, i'll be sure to post laters, right now its fuming and i just want to cool down for a few hours, i'm off now, see you soon.).​

Kakuzu did nothing but stare at Hidan, frowning at his display of immaturity. This was not unusual, and while he was used to it, the older ninja still found it exasperating. He could have pulled age on him and demanded respect, but he knew that Hidan would never give it to him, so that was pointless. Suddenly Zetsu appeared, mercifully cutting the other immortal short. He turned to the clone then. “So, what’s this mission Pain is sending us on?”

"...You are to kill an official diplomat from the Land of Iron that is planning on visiting all of the five great Ninja villages..."

said Black Zetsu, followed by White Zetsu

"Fortunately, he hasn't left yet, which makes for a great opportunity for you immortals to go and kill him, hehe."

said White Zetsu.​

This perked Kakuzu’s interest. Officials sometimes had bounties put on their heads, and when they did, the bounty was always high. If this person in question did indeed have a bounty, then this mission would be completely worth his while. “What is this diplomat’s name?” The immortal asked as he picked up the man he was going to collect a bounty on, preparing to leave.

Kakuzu locked that name into his brain. It did sound familiar, and he hoped that this Hamazu Hyoin had a bounty. If it turned out to be so, he intended to collect. He nodded to Zetsu and turned to leave, the dead man hung over one shoulder. “Let’s go, Hidan. I’m going to take this one to a collection station first.”

"Tch! don't you have anything better to do besides those stupid bounties of yours Kakuzu?"

said Hidan, placing his three bladed scythe on his shoulder, as he got up off from sitting on the ground after finishing meditating.​

Kakuzu ignored Hidan just then and began to walk. He had already spent too much time on side things, and he was more than ready to bring the corpse to the nearest collection station and get his money. “Nothing is more important than money.” The immortal replied.

Kakuzu glared over his shoulder at Hidan. He was getting irritated again... “Shut your mouth, Hidan. Money is the most important thing in the world. And certainly more important than your vile ‘god’.” He growled.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back