• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom 1x1 RP-Naruto: The Red Moon-Akatsuki-The Zombie Brothers.

The Stone ninja knew that he was fighting to stay alive. If he let down his guard for even one second or made a single mistake, that would spell the end for him. His opponent was incredibly skilled and powerful. After biting his thumb, his hands worked quickly to make a few signs before slamming his palm on the ground. “Summoning jutsu!” A huge tiger-like creature with scales on it’s legs and a pair of horns on it’s head appeared in a puff of smoke. Sensing what it’s master wanted, the beast immediately attacked Hidan.

The Stone ninja was growing frustrated. It seemed like every attack, even his summoning animal, were of no effect against the immortal. His efforts were utterly in vain. With that summon, his chakra was close to running out, but still he would continue to fight until his dying breath. Drawing a kunai, he rushed at Hidan, while the immortal was fighting the tiger.

Hidan used the bare grip of his hand alone, similar to Raikage A's iron claw and had used it to grab the Ninja's head and then smash it straight down into the ground, enough to crack through the floorboards.​

It had happened far quicker than the Stone ninja had realized, giving him no chance to counter the attack. Before he knew it, the man found himself on the ground with his head through the floorboards. It did not take him long to discover that his skull had cracked open, blood pouring down the side of his head. He lifted it then, anger mingled with pain as he stared at Hidan.

In a feat of remarkable determination, the Stone ninja managed to get to his feet, though it was not without struggle. Blood covered most of his face, but still he glared at Hidan. He realized that his wound was likely fatal, but he was not about to go down so easily. “Because I’m a ninja of the Village Hidden in the Stone!” He shouted.

The Stone ninja stared at Hidan for a moment, his eyes wide with surprise. “Deidara? So he’s one of the Akatsuki now... I can’t say that it’s too shocking.” That over, he refocused his mind on bringing down the immortal. Once again he launched at him, this time leaping into the air at the last second.

The Stone ninja knew that his attack would likely have little to no effect, but he had to try. Inside of him dwelled the heart of a warrior, and thus he would fight until the bitter end. Suddenly he saw a blinding flash, followed by incredible pain, which caused him to grab his cracked skull as he cried out.

"DIE!!!"

Hidan bisected the Ninja in half, causing both halves of his upper body and his lower body to fall both behind Hidan and in front of him respectively.​

It was over in a flash. The Stone ninja felt a searing pain in his midsection before the scythe sliced right through his spine, killing him instantly. Kakuzu walked right back in just in time to see the two halves of the ninja’s body hit the floor and blood rain down on Hidan. “Are you finished? We need to reach the Land of Iron before nightfall.”

Hidan licked some of the blood stains that landed on him off before saying to Kakuzu:

"Yeah, yeah i'm coming."

meanwhile, at one of the secret Akatsuki meeting bases could be seen both Pain and Konan, talking among themselves...​

Kakuzu, satisfied that they were finally moving on, turned and walked out of the building. They left the inn behind in shambles and the entire staff and clientele slaughtered. Hours later they arrived at the border of the Land of Iron. Reaching into the bag at his hip, Kakuzu pulled out a heavy cloak and handed it to Hidan. “Here. So I don’t have to listen to you complain about the cold.”

"...They are taking too much time, i think we will dispatch Itachi and Kisame instead to deal with the Land of Iron..."

said Pain, not pleased by the amount of time Hidan and Kakuzu are taking to complete their mission.​

It did not take long for word to reach Itachi about their mission. After receiving orders from Pain, he quickly found his partner. “We have a new mission. We’re to take over for Hidan and Kakuzu in the Land of Iron.”

"Really? heh heh, about time, i was getting bored wasting all these chumps trying to assassinate us."

said Kisame, finishing off the last of the assassins that were sent after both him and Itachi.​

Itachi was glad that he missed encountering all those assassins. Killing was really not his thing, preferring to leave that to Kisame. The shark-like ninja enjoyed fighting, while he did not. “When you’re ready, let’s go.”

"You know, considering Kakuzu, you'd think those two would get a move on ahead of us already, i guess Hidan is throwing one of his usual temper-tantrums somewhere, oh well, not like its my problem, heh."

said Kisame, as he pulled out his Sharkskin sword from the last of the victims that failed to kill him.​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back