• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern 1x1 Cliche Plot! [Closed]

MissMoon

stressed; slow
I'm honestly feeling pretty nostalgic right now and craving some cheesy, cliche plot! As of right now, what I'm most craving is a "bad boy x good girl" ("bad girl x good boy", "bad girl x good girl" or "bad boy x good boy" are all acceptable as well!).

Like the "bad" character could be involved in a gang or the mafia, gets into fights, parties, etc. while the "good" character is involved in the Student Council or Student Faculty Relations committee and on a school's sports team, and frowns upon partying because studying is more important.

I am totally up for adding supernatural elements, like turning this into a werewolf roleplay or a ghost hunt or something ( :smilepuff: ). But I want that old school, cliche feel to it that used to be SOOOO popular back in like 2013 to 2015.

I am an adv. literate roleplayer, usually averaging several paragraphs with lots of detail! I LOVE DETAILS. The more flowery the better! I write in third person perspective only, and I typically use real face claims instead of art or anime, like models and actors for example. However, I can work with an artistic face claim if that's what my partner prefers. This roleplay won't get smutty or sexual! I would rather aim towards a slow burn romance where the characters grow as people as their personal relationship grows. I'd prefer this be a long-term rp, but if not that's fine! I'll be available to respond a few times a night if that's what you want, but as a full time college student, my reply timing may vary a lot depending on my work load. So if you have a busy life, I'm more than understanding!

If interested to discuss further plot development, just comment or pm me. I wanna know if this is something that anyone would actually be interested in doing with me? I'm also willing to do this same general plot with more than one person cause y'know, everyone will have different characters and ideas!

If interest is shown, I'll update with a character bio template later!

Happy RPing!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back