• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Searching for 1x1 Roleplay

Crystal_Moon22

Hit Me!
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Welcome to my Request Thread

Things to keep in mind
I'm currently looking for a long-term partner but I won't turn away someone looking for a one-off moment.

-I can write from one paragraph up to multiple. I'd say I'm a semi-literate casual writer. That won't stop me from attempting to write more. The most I can type without taking an extended amount of time is around 200 words.

I'm over 21 so please keep that in mind when asking to roleplay. I wouldn't want to make myself or anyone else uncomfortable.

-I have no problem writing with LGBTQIA+ when it comes to romance-themed Rp

-When it comes to roleplaying, I do like some conflicts. It doesn't have to be overly aggressive or crazy; a simple argument or disagreement once in a while to keep things interesting

-I do like talking in OCC

-I personally use OC temples and bios; this isn't all the time but it's an option if your interested

I'm willing to Rp in PM, thread, or discord
——————————————————-
I’ll roleplay anything that isn't horror; just ask and I'll let you know

Current Plots I have (willing to write from scratch)

Do you love him or the money?

That is what Y/C asked themselves: they had married a man who was charming and kind, but he also had money from running a business. He also had no problems with how you spent it or what you did while he was away. Y/C's husband had complete faith in their partner but after getting together with friends, Y/C can't help but wonder if they're taking their husband's blind faith in them for granted.

So when their husband comes home and decides to take a vacation after constantly leaving the country,. Y/C decides to use this chance to find out the answer to their burning question.

Do they love him or the money?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back