• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Your regular 1x1 search thread!

idfhejfhjfef

Hello! My name is Worthwhile! (Still a work in progress) If you have any interest in me then keep reading into my post!

About me

• I am a roleplayer who has been roleplaying for roughly 5 years so I have a good amount of experience in my eyes and I play female and male!
  • 1-4 paragraphs may be written depending by what you give me, but if you only give me one-liners, I will only give you one-liners, yet at times that's all you can give and I understand that!
  • I am a student and I have school from about 7:50 AM to 4:00 PM in CST/CDT
  • I have a good understanding of grammar, example is I know the differences between their, there, and they're!​

What I expect from you
  • A basic understanding of grammar, I like to be able to understand your posts and rarely have to talk to you OOC to understand the wording
  • I do want you to talk to me and brainstorm ideas and talk to me OOC, a good roleplay isn't only the story, but the people who are involved in it
  • I prefer you to play any gender as you wish, as I like you to feel comfortable!
  • I would love if you gave a paragraph or more (short or long, doesn't matter) so that I can actually write something in response! One-liners never give any story!

Finally! We're at the plots, I'm excited to give you my ideas! Please do read all of them, in my opinion not checking into all of the plots may be bad as you may miss that one plot you were dreaming to have, so do check them all! Bolded means the character I would prefer to play and stars mean how much I want to do that rp! (Stars will be ranked 1-4)

Highschool RPs

Lonely Character x Popular/Pretty Character
Dense Character x Softie **
Study Buddies *
Roommates
The new student x well-known student

Neko RPs (I just like cats, okay??)

Cat turned Neko x Owner ***
Homeless Neko x Human *
Neko x Neko(can be mixed with highschool if wanted)
Neko Slave x Kind Buyer **

Other RPs

Worker x Boss *
Neighbor x Neighbor
Old Friends Reunited
Stalker x Victim ***
Ghost x Human ****

There are all of the prompts I can think of! If anyone wants to try one of my plots or can give an idea of one, reply to this thread!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back