Video Games Your first video game?

Nice to know another person who's familiar with those games lol. The ones you mentioned I wasn't too familar with. The only other 'games' I did were the games I did at School in Computer class. There was Where in the USA is Carmen Sandiego and Oregon Trail. So yeah early computer games.

Omg I played where in the USA is Carmen San Diego haha small world.

Ooh, good choices right there. I have had my wife and children die of dysentery and have shot my oxen too many times for one lifetime. I also slew a few hundred too many buffalo. Thanks, Oregon Trail. The Carmen Sandiego games I really need to see again. I was way too young to understand the complexities of clue hunting.

I'm glad to meet some fellow gamers of the time. o7

My second game was Breakout, just a more exciting version of Pong played solo.

My first MMORPG was Everquest. That one people might recognize.

Grabbed By The Ghoulies for Xbox and I hated that god awful level with mummies as a kid.

Last edited:
Crash Bandicoot. Then it was Crash Bandicoot WoC (wrath of cortex), Crash Bandicoot Twinsanity (my fav out of the bunch, if we exclude the redos and Crash IaT.), and all of the other games. Including Nitro Kart and the disappointment that is Crash of the titans.

The first game I ever played was Centipede on a big table-top arcade machine at a pizza place, the first game I ever owned and played myself was uh, something on the Sega Genisis but I don't recall what. Sonic maybe?

Paper Mario! It was so fun! I was too young to finish some levels because of kindergarten dexterity, but I’m glad that my older cousin’s let me play when we went over.

Mario Kart Double Dash on the Nintendo GameCube- It might have been Banjo-Kazooie... I can't remember.

I want to say Super Mario Bros for the NES, but I could have sworn that my brother had an Atari, so probably Pong? My first system (to own) was an NES, so I definitely did play Super Mario Bros/Duck Hunt (ugh...Duck Hunt...stupid dog)

It was an arcade-like metroid game you could download on the PC. I think it was called Bats. If not that, then probably Doom.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back