Video Games Your first video game?

probably one of the mario party games or some other multiplayer game i jumped in on with my family. pokemon pearl, twilight princess, and mario 64 were some of my first real games that i gave a shot, but never did finish (though i watched my mom and brother finish them)

my first game that i actually owned myself, was animal crossing wild world and pokemon trozei for the Nintendo ds. I got a ds for my birthday and got trozei with it, but the box came with wild world, and I ended up playing that more lmao good times. i think I still have my original save from way back when.

Age of Empires II. I remember filling pages of blank drawing paper in primary school with marker doodles of ballistas and horsemen after playing my allotted half-hour each day with a kitchen timer. Pretty lucky to have had such a timeless game as my first exposure to vidya, and to history.

I think my very first video game was some kind of Leapfrog kiddie learning thingie, but my first video game that isn’t associated with that is either Animal Crossing or Nintendogs

007 on the Atari something another, but first game of my own timeline/age group, hmm... Has to have been Pacman/Asteroids on a gaming table in Pizza Hut and Mortal Kombat (92).

the first i remember playing was either smash bros melee or kirby airride when i was 4. my mom says my first was mario 64 when i was 2 or 3.

Probably the original Ocarina of Time or Super Mario 64. I can’t exactly remember which one I played first.

Mario Bros/Duck Hunt, Castlevania, Mario 3 and Dragon Warrior were my first games. The SNES was already out but we didn't have one for some reason. But I remember my parents bringing home the 64 and I distinctly remember Mario 64 blowing my balls off. Then OOT coming along and raising the bar for me. I was never obsessed with graphics but I also remember thinking Zelda looked so real. The facial features and animations impressed me even before I understood anything about that generation of consoles. I still have 95% of all my original stuff. Never getting rid of it. The game industry has gone through the shits.

The Sims 2 on the PS2 in which a young Ed did not realise she could in fact leave the house lot and so she spent all her time slapping the housemates forced upon her with fish, throwing drinks at them and jumping on the trampoline because the fact the controller reacted to that was just pure magic to her. Despite the fact I was unable to ever actually progress in or play the game to any real degree it was my first and favourite childhood game.

Technically, it was one of those edutainment Leapster games. But I loved the heck out of that thing <3
My first ~real~ one was New Super Mario Bros for the DS. Began my love for Mario :)

Age Of Empire II, Halo, and Half Life! All before legel age to play. I was about 7 years old!

I think technically it was The Lion King for the Sega Genesis, because the console came with the game when my dad bought it when I was ~3? But I consider Sonic the Hedgehog 2 or 3 to be my first games. Love them to death.

Eternal Darkness. I was like 8 years old and parents didn't wanna buy me the PS2. My uncle had a gamecube though and he gifted it to me for my bday alongside the game. It developed my love for dark fantasy and horror games.

Vampire the Masquerade: Redemption on computer. My first xbox game was Fable. I've been hooked on the Fallout and Wolfenstein games for a while now.

It was either Final Fantasy X or Super Mario Galaxy, I don't remember all too well-

I think it was Pong but it might have been something else my grandparents bought for my aunts and uncles back in the early 70s.

It doesn't really matter. The console was a Magnavox Odyssey and I was barely out of diapers circa 1980.

The first game that I think I can remember playing is Legend of Zelda for NES. I'm sure i played something before that but I wouldn't remember because I was so young.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back