• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

InTheSea

sʜᴇ/ᴛʜᴇʏ ♠ ᴀᴅᴠ ʟɪᴛ ɴᴏᴠᴇʟʟᴀ
Supporter
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
...In The Sea's RP Search Thread...

• !!! Updates and Info !!!

~ Updates ~
    Hello and welcome!!! This is my UPDATES tab!
    Here I will post things that are updated so you can go take a look.

I won't be responding to comments here to keep things clean.
    Please be sure to read everything!
    There are important things listed in the tabs and I'll know if you do not read them.

YQwLWHB.png
    Jan 18, 2024 ---
    Still searching for someone to do the following:
    Werefolk Leader x Werefolk Stray
    The world had ended. 75% of the Earths population had perished in the Endless War, and those that remained created their own settlements in what was left of the planets cities. One such city was ruled by werefolk, humans who could transform into giant wolves at will. The Leader of the city knew all who lived within the Fence, their scents memorized. One day, as they lead a patrol around the Fence, they catch a new scent, and new meant bad.
    I also had an idea that in a supernatural world, some form of zombies are killing vampires and werefolk alike which leads to the post-apoc world with the peoples all scattered.

Doesn't have to be modern, can work in some other setting too.

We also do not need to go with the plot as it's written above; the important bit is the roles.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back