Video Games Your first video game?

Mine was also the original Super Mario Brothers (with Duck Hunt). I remember my mom thought it was a virus lol. I just picked up the controller and started kicking some Goomba ass! Of course, I died a lot too. Then I moved on to Super Mario 64, Donkey Kong 64, Mario Party 2, Zelda: Link to the Past, Paper Mario 64, Donkey Kong Country 2... so many fond memories!

Last edited by a moderator:
The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time is the first one I remember playing. I do know we also had several games for our Sega Genesis before then, though.

Some nameless DOS games I can't remember...but the first one that made a real impact on me was Civilisation 2.

I didn't even care about computers before then.

The first game I ever owned Animal Crossing: Wild World.

I learned a lot from that game as silly as it sounds, like managing currency and reading very fast. I still have a soft spot for the franchise, and have every game other than the Gamecube version.

one of the first games that i remember playing is Crash Bandicoot 1 and Spyro 1. I still love them both

I had this game console that sort of looked liked the Nintendo 64 and there were these thick chunky cards(Pak) that contained games like the original Super Mario, bizarre spacecraft shooters, Olympic sport games, etc. You can still find these game consoles in cheap toy stores, the Paks usually has '999 999+ games'... I guess they were my first video gaming experiences.

The first game I played through on my own was Tomb Raider II. Parts of it still scare me now!

The first I can remember playing is Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past, which was such an awesome game. It's possible my very first game was one of the old Mario games on Super Nintendo though, or possibly Starfox. My brother is a few years older than me and was very into video games, so I can't remember a time when video games weren't around. Ahhh, the memories :-)

I think my first was Super Mario All-Stars on the Super Famicom. (Not SNES, but the Famicom. I had a korean version)

You guys all have the most awesome videogames as your firsts, but mine was Pepsi Man on the PS1, mother-trucking Pepsi Man.

Was kinda fun though, didn't know what I was doing but it made me smile.

My first was probably Ratchet and Clank: Up Your Arsenal. After that, I played the previous two, and when the fourth one came out, I played that one too. I was obsessed tbh.

My very first game was some handheld Konami TMNT thing. The first REAL game was Lego Star Wars : The Complete Saga on the Wii right when the wii first came out. Though I suppose various GBA games were before THAT. Mostly Star Wars ones.

I played my brother's copy of Pokemon Ruby a bunch. Though for a game I actually owned first, it'd be Metal Arms: Glitch in the system

Well, I doubt they actually count as video games, but we had some of those JumpStart Reading and Math things as little kids... As far as console games, I think it was either Mario Party 3 or Banjo-Kazooie. I still enjoy those, honestly... (x

Oh, and Ocarina of Time! Can't forget that one... (:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back