• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings ˚ ⚘ ᠂ ⚘ ᠃ 𝙖 𝙬𝙖𝙡𝙠 𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙜𝙝 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙢𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙤𝙬𝙨 ᠃ ⚘᠂ ⚘ ˚ partner search for originals and fandoms

Folia

𝘧𝘭𝘰𝘸𝘦𝘳 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘴𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘳
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check

tumblr_njdpnnAbce1spui9lo1_540.gif

❝ Wherever we go. Wherever the wind blows. ❞

Hello! I’m Folia, 20, She/Her. I’ve been roleplaying for a little over 6 years now. I’m a huge fan of the fantasy, sci-fi, and modern genres. I’m hoping to find some long-term partners, but everyone is welcome. Care to take a journey with me?

᠃ ⚘ ˚ ⚘ ᠃ RP STYLE:

ʚ I write in 3rd person past tense, multi-paragraph, novella-style.

ʚ I absolutely love talking about plots and characters! It can be anything - head canons, memes, random picture inspo, playlists. I enjoy sharing those little things with my partners. ♡ ܓ(。◠ ꇴ ◠。 )

ʚ I’m pretty open to genre, characters, relations, and settings. Fantasy, Sci-Fi, and Modern plots are my strong suit, but I can also write Mysteries/Crime, Romance, and Slice of Life.

ʚ Side Note: I haven’t done much Horror writing, but I’m open to Supernatural/Paranormal/Eldritch elements too.

ʚ My response time tends to vary, but you can at least expect a weekly update as I’m online most days. If not, message me on Discord. I know I’ll probably slow down when school starts, but I try to update my partners when I can.

᠃ ⚘ ˚ ⚘ ᠃ LOOKING FOR:

ʚ I’m pretty much looking for partners who also enjoy plotting and ooc. Please come to me with ideas or share your preferences so I can get to know you. If you’ve got a search thread, please link it so I can read it. Or introduce yourself and let me know what your interests are.

ʚ A writing style that’s similar - 3rd person, past tense, multi-paragraph style. I don’t really enforce a word count or ask to mirror length, but I do appreciate effort! And the similar style just helps me to re-read our RP. It’s a little jarring to go from 3rd person to 1st person. (;´・ω・`)

ʚ Honestly, that’s it. I’m pretty chill so I’m looking for people with chill vibes as well. ~

᠃ ⚘ ˚ ⚘ ᠃ FANDOMS:

ʚ Currently, not looking for anymore fandoms!

ʚ I have a lot of fandoms, but I’m mainly looking for OC x OC pairings. I love Canon characters, but I’d rather not mess with them nor upset my partner if my Canon portrayal is not up to par.

ʚ I write mostly original characters. However, I don’t mind playing against a Canon character. If you’d like to play any Canon, I’d happily introduce them to my OC!

ʚ Underline = Highly Craving !!

ʚ BOOKS: Harry Potter, Hunger Games, Divergent, A Series of Unfortunate Events, To All The Boys (I have more obscure ones in my profile for the daring ones (。•̀ᴗ-)✧ ).

ʚ ANIME/MANGA: ATLA, Haikyu, HOB, Gintama, Steins Gate, Psycho Pass, Vinland Saga, Ouran High, Hunter x Hunter

Currently watching: Super Crooks - I’d love, love to RP this with anyone! Heists and hijinks count me in!

ʚ VIDEO GAMES: Legend of Zelda, FF VII, Animal Crossing, Stardew Valley, Assassin’s Creed, Hitman, Tales Series, No Man’s Sky, Pokemon

Currently playing: Genshin Impact - I’m new to this, but I’m just about to travel to Inazuma. I’ve met Kazuha. I’d also love to RP this with anyone! The OC potential here seems huge!

᠃ ⚘ ˚ ⚘ ᠃ ORIGINALS:

ʚ I’d absolutely adore you if you pick up any of these plotlings that I’ve kept cooped up in my head until now. Give them a home. Adopt an original plot today!

ʚ If not, send me your own ideas! I’d like to hear them and maybe we can brainstorm to a plot we both enjoy. (っ^▿^)۶ *✧・゚٩( ˘◡˘ )

ʚ BLIND ASSASSIN; a meeting of blades - taken

GENRES: fantasy, high stakes murder mystery, brinks of war

PLOT:

With a dying monarch that has no heir, the Kingdom of Averna’s future skates on the edge of calamity.

The native warriors of the North are looking to reclaim their stolen territory. After decades of failed colonization and disenfranchisement, the remaining bodies have waited and trained for an opportune moment to save their nation, even if it meant, targeting one village at a time. While tactics of Northern warriors are crude and rudimentary enough to place a line of defence, Averna’s soldiers are spread thin.

In a separate and simultaneous attack, the Southern Commonwealth is looking to expand their own sources of income. No longer seeing the need to be landlocked to imports and exports of the seas by trade, the Commonwealth is looking to expand their influence by taking hold of the forests and resources of Averna. Most importantly, gaining passage to the North an bypassing the embargo/ban on gold (mining) and precious metals found in the frozen mountains in the North.

Under duress, the King announces a tournament within his own inner circle of Knights to adopt his role. However, the tournament has been infiltrated by an outsider. An assassin who’s steely blade brought forward the King’s demise much faster. With the Grand Commander (the King’s highest official) and the King’s Seer (and right-hand advisor) on stand-by, they must figure out who killed their liege.

ʚ The roles are totally open here. I’m planning on taking up the King’s Seer role. If you’d like to take the role of the Grand Commander or the Assassin, that’s completely open. I gave a bit of history on the setting in case anyone wants to make their character’s loyalty to another faction. But I’m excited to play a little whodunit on the brinks of war!​

ʚ FRACTAL; an unexpected apocalypse - taken

GENRES: sci-fi, action-comedy, other dimensions

PLOT:

Cold, clammy hands weren’t just awful for handshakes. Apparently, they could end the world in a solid click of a button too.

Muse A was the younger sibling of a well-known scientist. In fact, their older sibling’s list of achievements towers over them so much that they didn’t want to show up at yet another award ceremony in their sibling’s lab. Unfortunately for them, they had no choice as their parents demanded their presence there. The only good thing to gain was they got to toy around with the latest tech - laser guns, teleportation portals, jet-fuelled hoverboards.

Muse B, on the other hand, was another researcher of their own - at least that’s what their name tag says. A lazy self-proclaimed genius stealing someone’s homework, a criminal mastermind lacking creativity, an upcoming entrepreneur looking for their next product - their real identity was concealed under their fake ID. Whatever their motivations were, they came to the facility to gain intel and hack into the research lab of their competition. Unbeknownst to them, they were about to step into a landmine unleashed by Muse A’s own clumsiness.

On accident, Muse A activated a series of portals that opened to other dimensions of space and time. Some of those portals lied dormant while other unleashed aliens, androids, and other abnormal abominations.

Now, Muse A and Muse B must combine their braincells and try to close these portals in order to save themselves. And more importantly, the world they’ve come to know and love.

ʚ Two idiots trying to complete the impossible task of saving the world, anyone?​

ʚ STUPID CUPID; rolling the dice on love - open

GENRES: modern, romance, light-hearted slice of life, a little fantasy

PLOT:

You felt scammed, hoodwinked, bamboozled, led astray, run amok, and flat out deceived!

First of all, he wasn’t a winged baby. Heck, he didn’t even have wings!

Second, why did he interrupt you in the most inconvenient time? Didn’t “gods” have manners?

Cupid was just a sassy floating orb of light that came to talk to you midday like a fervour dream. The only thing stopping you from trying to dim his light forever was the promise that you could potentially find the soulmate you’ve been searching for your entire life.

Surely, you knew about the infamous arrows that he shot. It was like the instant-kill for falling in love, right? One second - you’re single. The next - you’re kissing the person of your dreams! The only condition was that if an arrow lands on someone who has the slightest bit of affection towards you - that affection disappears. In fact, their whole entire memory of you gets deleted just like that.

So you had a choice - do you fall in love with a complete and utter stranger OR do you take a chance to re-do your first impression of someone you love by erasing their memories? Either way seems like a gamble.

You had one arrow. No re-dos. No refunds. No exchanges. That arrow is on some final sale type of deal.

Moreover, you had one day to do it or the wish expires and Cupid moves to the next person.

Way to talk about pressure, huh?

ʚ I was just watching 50 First Dates with my mom so this idea came about. I’d love to plot something that’s low-stakes and more fluffy romance instead of straight angst and drama. I’m most comfy with M/F pairings because it covers most of my experience, but I’m always open to LGBTQIA+ pairings too! I write both males and females and love meeting new characters so throw me some cute M/M, F/F, non-binary, or trans characters/pairings! ( ˶˘ ³˘(⋆❛ ہ ❛⋆)!♡​

ʚ Please MESSAGE me if you’re interested! Have an amazing day!

Last edited:
UPDATE: 08.31.22

I didn’t think I’d be updating this soon. My fandom RP plate is full and original 2/3 plots are taken!

↳ Fandoms already in play: HP, ATLA, Zelda, Genshin Impact, and Assassin’s Creed.​

I suggest a different fandom for those craving one. Variety is always good!

I’m always open to original plots! I’d love to hear your concepts and brainstorm together!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back