Video Games Your first video game?

Daxter and Jack Island it was called something like that, or it was either the old crash games, *or* that one Shrek game on the PS2

Crash TwinSanity
never completed it
don’t think I will

The first one I can remember playing is Darkstalkers on the original Playstation. The first one I actually owned was a pokemon game for the Gameboy, can't remember which.

To my recollection, WWE Smackdown vs. Raw 2007.

It was either Club Penguin or Pokémon Ruby/Sapphire on my older brother's GBA SP. Even though I've lost the game boy many years ago, I still play the games on the same savefiles on a DS lite 😆

For the GBA we also had this crummy old 64 in 1 cartridge with a bunch of bootlegged games. I didn't know it at the time, but they even had the gall to lie about the game count. It was actually 8 games repeated 8 times, just with different names. One of them was a copy of Super Mario Land.

After that, I think all I played was Command & Conquer, chiefly Generals.

Pong, The first game I ever played was me sitting in front of the tv with my grandma both of us with joysticks in our hands moving a little paddle on the screen to block a ball. Good memories if not a good game.

Mine was Dragon Age: Inquisition. Easily have logged over 500 hours on that thing.

Could have been probably any one of these:
Dungeon Siege,
Morrowind,
Dawn of War or
Stronghold.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back