• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Aron's Low Effort Search Thread! (Originals and maybe Fandom)

Aron the Aron

Lord Commissar Secretary of Floor Gang
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
tenor.gif

Hello and welcome to this extremely half-assed Interest Check! I'm Aron the Aron, a 23 year old Engineering idiot! If you need more information about me; my Profile's right there for you to check out. If you're here: you're probably just as bored (or lost) wandering around RPN looking for something or someone to do an RP with. After multiple attempts, I've finally decided to put in  no some effort and create this in hopes of catching some sort of attention~

• Pairings involving Canon Characters; they're an unnegotiable "no" from me. sorry!
    • M/M isn't really something I'm comfortable enough to try again atm; you can blame the last M/M RP I've tried back in Feralfront.
    • Realistic or IRL Faceclaims; they weird me out too much to focus on the RP.
    • Modern/Realistic RPs, RPs involving IRL people, or anything along those lines. I already have Real Life if I wanted that.
    • Themes and Topics such as Genderswaps, Age Regression, or Alpha/Omega dynamics. I'm keeping it relatively Vanilla.
    • Sorry, *insert popular TV show or Book* is likely going to get a "no" out of me... I'm a very niche weeb.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back