• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Yandere, Vampires, Werewolves, Mafia, Zombies, Fandoms, and More!

dafbsgbdgbfdbg

I've had a serious craving for male yandere fxm content for a while now. As long as I can establish some rules, I'll get to the plots and prompts!

Rules

1. This is crucial: 18+ ONLY. I do not play with minors, I am 19 and the idea of writing a dark romance (or any romance) with a kid makes me nauseous.
2. I really only do anime faceclaims? If I'm playing a male character in a fxm plot, or if I'm doing a fxf plot, I'm fine with real people, but if I'm playing a female in a fxm plot (which I would be in this case), I only do anime face claims! I know that sounds a bit strange but if you really want to know why I'm happy to explain <3
3. I PREFER to only write with other women and nonbinary people. Not a set in stone rule though.
4. I respond in 1-5 paragraphs and would appreciate my partners responding in kind. I'm not a grammar freak, I wont get mad if you mix up there and their, but I do need full sentences and paragraphs.
5. I'm looking for someone to play the yandere in these cases, I've never been good at playing yanderes. This isn't flexible.

The Yandere Plots
Now, in order of most craved to least, here's my prompts:

Muse A is a young woman attending medical school in Italy that saves the life of a man she finds bleeding on the street. She takes him back to her apartment where she nurses him back to health. This young woman doesn't realize she saved the life of Muse B, the Don of Mozzafiato. Muse B is the youngest and most powerful mafioso in Italy - possibly the world. Her kindness, naivety, and benevolence leads the Don to fall in love with her to the point of obsession, and he's not one you want to disappoint.

Taking place in the same universe as the last prompt, this time with Muse B being the right hand man of the Mozzafiato crime syndicate. As his main job is to protect is to protect the don, he's dealt with many assassins. The most recent came in the form of a Muse A, a young woman, attempting to kill the don after he destroyed her father's life. He captures her and, while torture is standard, something about the fire in her spirit and the rage behind her eyes captivates him, and he cannot bring himself to harm her - though, if she disobeys, he may have to punish her. He kidnaps her as his bride, and demands she do exactly as he says, lest there be consequences.

Muse A is a the daughter of a preacher in a small midwestern town. An isolated, lonely girl, she sneaks out one night and goes with her friend to a party where students from their college would be. She sticks out like a sore thumb, with a dress that goes past her knees and a propensity to not swear. Muse B is kind of an asshole. A high school drop out and regular shit started, he's at the party to meet girls and cause problems and that's about it. On a bet from his friend, he goes up and flirts with Muse A. Very innocent and unknowing as to why he was approaching her, she asks him if he'd like to dance. Muse B's friends take it a step further, and cruelly tell him to make her fall for him and then break her heart. He agrees, but after their first date realizes that he's been missing her his whole life and didn't even realize. Things go great until one of his friends tell her that it was all a sick joke, and she leaves in tears with a resolve to never speak to him again. He isn't willing to let her go.

The world as we knew it ended. The dead have risen and walk among us, feasting on the flesh of the living. Muse A is one survivor in a group of survivors - just trying to make it day by day. The only thing that keeps her going is her boyfriend. But, it seems like every day there's less of them, and she can't help but wonder if there's a point to all this. That is, until they find a community. They have fresh water, plenty of food, and enough weapons for a lifetime. This place seems perfect, but something about the charismatic leader Muse B rubs Muse A the wrong way. He takes an extreme liking to her in a way she doesn't like. She keeps her concerns quiet, until he tells her that she's going to be his wife. She can say no, but her group will be kicked out of the community. With pressure from her group to accept, she realizes she's going to have to make a choice she doesn't want to.

It's a dark and rainy Halloween night. After a few drinks too many, Muse A and her friends walk into an old abandoned house on a bad dare. After getting spooked, most of them leave in fear - but not Muse A. She wants to find out what - if anything - is at the bottom of the mysteries in this house. She'd always heard weird shit about it as a kid, about how it was cursed and haunted. She doesn't buy it. It's in the second floor bedroom that she meets Muse B. Muse B is a many century old vampire man who had taken up residence in the house fifty years ago. Muse A looks exactly like only woman who had ever loved him, and he's not going to let her leave so easily.

Muse A is a body guard, protecting Muse B as she enters her first year of college. She is the daughter of one of the wealthiest families in the world, and is attending an extremely exclusive college far from home. Spending almost every second together makes Muse A begin to realize he has feelings for her, and doesn't exactly react well when Muse B starts going to parties and flirting.

Muse A is an idol in a famous pop band loved worldwide. After she starts doing live streams where she answers questions and talks about her life with her fans, one particular obsessive fanboy - Muse B - deludes himself into believing she's directly talking to him. When finding out she has a boyfriend, Muse B goes into a blind rage and makes a plan to abduct Muse A. When she wakes up, she realizes she's been tied to a chair in someone else's house. Muse B tells her that they're going to be together forever, as husband and wife, and that this is her new home - whether she likes it or not.

Muse A is a nerdy, asocial weirdo who has just graduated from high school. She's the only girl who went to her school that wasn't obsessed with Muse B - a handsome, brilliantly smart star athlete with more money than he knows what to do with. Muse A resents the fact that she spent every second working to get into one of the best colleges in the country, while Mr. Perfect's rich father paid for his way in. Little does she know, the one girl he can't have is the one girl he actually wants - any way he can get her.

Muse A's group of friends always relied on her as the older sister of the gang, even now as adults out of college. She has always protected all of them to the best of her ability, but one more than any of the others. Muse B is a weak-willed burnout with no backbone and a penchant for getting himself in situations he can't get out of on his own without Muse A's help. His deep unrequited love for her haunts him as he continues to fail over and over in talking about his feelings with her. It isn't until one autumnal night that he really gets in deep shit as he's pursued by some otherworldly beast. He only escapes with his life because Muse A hits it with a car, but not before he gets scratched by it. From that night on, he begins to change - both physically, and emotionally. He seems taller, more confident, and he's no longer being coy about how he feels for Muse A. She thinks there's something not right about him, despite the group mostly supporting him. It isn't until the next full moon does she see him, in all his glory, looking just like the beast he narrowly escaped. He asks her to be his mate, something that is lifelong and more bonding than any human marriage. The only problem? She just got engaged. He won't take that well, will he?

A war has brewed between elves and humankind. Muse A is the elven princess, and she lives a life of luxury. Muse B grew up as a poor orphan, and was taken into the assassin's guild as a child. Now an adult man, he has been hired to kill Muse A in a political grab. But when he sees her for the first time, he falls head over heels in love with her - feeling a warmth in him for the first time that he hadn't felt in his whole life. Just being near her is enough to get his heart beating out of his chest. He convinces the assassin's guild that he needs more time to go undercover in order to accomplish his mission. In reality, he plans on pretending to be a poor servant in order to get closer to the princess.

Muse A is a high school dropout stuck in a dead end job that she hates with no friends and no future. Pushing her mid twenties and with nothing to show for it, she celebrates another new years eve alone and drunk, and ends up stumbling into Muse B. Muse B is an angel in disguise, sent to earth to learn and observe humans and learn about what love is like. He saves her from wandering into a busy highway and, when she sobers up, she ends up realizing what this man did for her and realizes that she owes him everything. Vowing to pay him back, somehow, someday, she begins to hang around much to his chagrin. After all, when shes not working in a convenience store, she's got nothing better to do. However, after picking up hints that this ethereal and otherworldly man doesn't want anything to do with her, she stops bothering him. It's in her absence that he realizes just how much he enjoyed her presence. When he goes to find her and learns she has seemingly replaced him with someone else, a hateful feeling begins to grow in him. He has finally learned of this love spoken so highly of, and he's not ready to let it go.

Muse A is a popular, well-adjusted and well liked girl in a small town adjusting to life without the grandfather that raised her. Instead of going to college, she chose to take up the family business and continue running the floral shop for her aging, grieving grandmother. Muse B is the awkward, nerdy goth son of the cemetery groundskeepers who has similarly decided to forego a traditional post-secondary education and instead continue working the graveyard with his parents. The pair's lives collide as Muse A finds herself visiting her grandfather at the graveyard frequently. While initially creeped out by Muse B, she finds herself striking a friendship. Muse B quickly falls for the new bright spot in his otherwise dreary life, and begins obsessing over her to the point where he's following her around town.

Muse A is a brilliant scientist who's greatest accomplishment has finally manifested - she created Muse B, an android capable of sentience. On the outside, the robot is lifelike as lifelike can be - he thinks, acts, and looks like a person. And he doesn't like all the attention his creator has been getting from other people.

Love Triangles
I hope these are simple enough to understand. Basically, I want to double up and write a fun love triangle! I'd play the two love interests and your muse would be able to get to know them and pick for themselves.
Muse A lost his girlfriend (Muse B) in a pretty traumatic car accident when he was driving - leaving her dead and him completely unharmed. Emotionally destroyed by this, he turns to the arms of his best friend since childhood, Muse C - a woman who has been just pathetically in love with him since the two were kids. Just as she thinks he's finally beginning to return her feelings, Muse A begins seeing Muse B in public in fleeting. Sometimes it's just catching her smell in the air, other times her face smiles at him from a crowd of people before disappearing into it. Something supernatural is afoot, and Muse A will need to choose between embracing the past with Muse A or looking to the future with Muse C.
Fandoms (preferred role is underlined)
Video Games:
Skyrim
oc x oc
dragonborn x oc
dragonborn x canon
Dragon Age
So many I can't even write them all here.
Fallout

Piper x Female Lone Wanderer
Cait x Female Lone Wanderer
Maccready x Female Sole Survivor
Nick Valentine x Female Sole Survivor
Overwatch
Moira x Mercy
Widowmaker x Sombra
Sombra
x Doomfist
Hanzo x McCree
Reaper x Soldier76