• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom YA RP ooc page

Main
Here
Characters
Here
fuck the weak villains give me galagtice
It's kinda funny how I'm gonna make Sebastian look in terms of power;

Sebastian up against street-level heroes/villains: Well shit I'm dead

Sebastian up against world-consuming and reality sundering beings: Meh

It's kinda funny how I'm gonna make Sebastian look in terms of power;

Sebastian up against street-level heroes/villains: Well shit I'm dead

Sebastian up against world-consuming and reality sundering beings: Meh
using 1 pzecent of power vs using 100 percent power

galactice comes down to earth , everyone flies up , insert bowser jr getting slapped meme

That's literally doctor strange nowadays, let him go up against knives, bullets, that shit, he goes down hard, let him go against reality-altering, planet busting powers, "oh i have a spell for that"

That's literally doctor strange nowadays, let him go up against knives, bullets, that shit, he goes down hard, let him go against reality-altering, planet busting powers, "oh i have a spell for that"
how does that work

i can break planets , glaxies , oh my god is that a butter knife AAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

i feel like my character is the opposit of yours , he cna take anything physical but the second some dr strange stuff starts he's dead

i can break planets , glaxies , oh my god is that a butter knife AAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
I honestly have no idea, dr strange almost died from getting stabbed TWICE and got shot by a bullet that almost killed him. But I will say that the mundane objects that almost killed him were enchanted. But c'mon, like a reality-warping ragdoll from a cosmic abstract cant kill him but a magical knife could?

I honestly have no idea, dr strange almost died from getting stabbed TWICE and got shot by a bullet that almost killed him. But I will say that the mundane objects that almost killed him were enchanted. But c'mon, like a reality-warping ragdoll from a cosmic abstract cant kill him but a magical knife could?
yeah , that makes 0 sense

the last serviver is lucian
Facts XD, but wait....isnt Seb like....half human *facepalms* lets forget that exists at the moment

dude i want them to battle ,but i want both of them to survive , we can have our own civil war style thing
trust me, it'll be fair. no death. but if fight gets unfair, Lucian might go crazy... jk jk jk (or am i)

with civil war, i always knew i wouldn't sign the sokovian accords.

dude i want them to battle ,but i want both of them to survive , we can have our own civil war style thing
who Lucian and Ryan....oop well hope ryan fast

well i hope lucian chooses the correct choice

Users who are viewing this thread

Back