• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom YA RP ooc page

Main
Here
Characters
Here
im still dying over the symbiote and his son , i imagine shiver in the casual dad clothing and its perfect

the cast:
- archer who will flirt with anything that moves
- golden retriever magic boi
- slightly less peppy magic boi who may or may not be evil
- spiderkid with trust issues
- actual satan (but female)
- extremely unimpressed avatar
- parallel dimension iron kid who's tryin his best
- sorcerer losing his mind over everyone having the power to kill everything
- black panther who's kinda just there
- utterly confused symbiote and his utterly confused son
This is the most accurate description I’ve ever seen of these children, and I’ve only known some of them for, like, a day.

jay's gonna be on the side of the ones freaking out about these literal children being so powerful

soph will be one of the utterly confused at all times ones

jay's gonna be on the side of the ones freaking out about these literal children being so powerful

soph will be one of the utterly confused at all times ones
Seb gonna be with him but when they turn to see each other they gonna freak out again

get ready to be mind blown with all this power we all have loollll

My gosh, just imagining if the knee and scrums showed up after their first big battle t like they did in the comics. They see these wild, uncontrollably powerful kids and just turn right back around to take their war elsewhere.

My gosh, just imagining if the knee and scrums showed up after their first big battle t like they did in the comics. They see these wild, uncontrollably powerful kids and just turn right back around to take their war elsewhere.
they are going to instantly regret it LOL

random civilian onwalking around the city just hears someone screaming

Users who are viewing this thread

Back