• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom YA RP ooc page

Main
Here
Characters
Here
why is it called the cancerverse , that sounds great
Mar-Vell is the de facto leader of the extradimensional Cancerverseβ€”a metaphysically unbalanced dimension where Death itself has been completely banished and Life runs rampant, like a cancerβ€”and seeks to spread his dimension's plague of "undeath" to all other universes.

Mar-Vell is the de facto leader of the extradimensional Cancerverseβ€”a metaphysically unbalanced dimension where Death itself has been completely banished and Life runs rampant, like a cancerβ€”and seeks to spread his dimension's plague of "undeath" to all other universes.
so no death means that the world overflows with life , its unbalanced

go to 12:38, it explains how it happened

i need to work on some lucian's spells in Latin since no darkhold spells are on the internet

I feel like that’s good though…? Like, who knows what kind of stupid shit would happen if people were writing spells from the darkhold all over the internet.
well its fictional so

True, I don’t think that they would make anything happen, but I’m sure some zealous fans out there would start wars with and/or over the stuff.
true true. it would help me out rn though LOL

True, I don’t think that they would make anything happen, but I’m sure some zealous fans out there would start wars with and/or over the stuff.
True and seeing that R'lyehain is actually used in the book, i wouls suggest going with that

question, lovecraft country is tied to R'lyehain , what is Love craft country?

question, lovecraft country is tied to R'lyehain , what is Love craft country?
oof ignore this. its late and im half asleep typing. got it mixed up LOL

"Ph'nglui mglw'naft Chthon K'lay wgah'nagl fhtagn".

Like that's one of the spells in the Darkhold, SHHHH IM TAKING ITT! lol jk

Users who are viewing this thread

Back