• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom YA RP ooc page

Main
Here
Characters
Here
love craft country is about magic as i see and this link said HP Lovecraft R'lyehain so i got it mixed lolz

for my next post i just wanted to know in advance if its okay, will Lucian be able to join in on the current mission?

Yeah, totally! Hopefully most, if not all of them will. There are some characters who don’t have an in-RP superhero alter ego and so it didn’t make sense for the team just to throw them in, but all the team members are encouraged to come, both I’m story and by me.

Yeah, totally! Hopefully most, if not all of them will. There are some characters who don’t have an in-RP superhero alter ego and so it didn’t make sense for the team just to throw them in, but all the team members are encouraged to come, both I’m story and by me.
ok i just wanted to check. some stuff is you know best handled with certain members. and i understand 100%

Seeing that I saw you guys made nicknames for Sebastian, decided to add them to his character sheet as nicknames (no I did not add Seabass lol)

Also seeing that it has a good amount of magic users in the team, would you all mind if Seb just laid low a bit (he will be in the team but would act as a support or act when things get out of control for the team), I'll put the reason for that is because he doesn't trust anyone yet and mostly focusing on finding out why the hell is the daughter of satan is here and the darkhold in the possession of a kid.

Also seeing that it has a good amount of magic users in the team, would you all mind if Seb just laid low a bit (he will be in the team but would act as a support), I'll put the reason for that is because he doesn't trust anyone yet and mostly focusing on finding out why the hell is the daughter of satan is here and the darkhold in the possession of a kid.
that’s totally fine with me!

Also seeing that it has a good amount of magic users in the team, would you all mind if Seb just laid low a bit (he will be in the team but would act as a support or act when things get out of control for the team), I'll put the reason for that is because he doesn't trust anyone yet and mostly focusing on finding out why the hell is the daughter of satan is here and the darkhold in the possession of a kid.
Sounds good to me if that’s what you’d like.

Alright, thanks, he more so follows the motto of not having his friends and enemies knowing too much about him.

pls help rpn is giving me 0 notifs for this thread
omg i connected my discord to RPN today and my phone has been blowing up every minute because of the app

seb literally opens the book of fuck all of yall
harley:
969506264608563200.webp

jay:
already gone

harley:
969506264608563200.webp

jay:
already gone
to be honest, if Seb knew of the books and artifacts his father has in his sanctum and actually knew what it could do or what it had. hm....thats all i can say, for fair reasons lets just have him oblivious to universe ending artifacts and reality shattering books.

to be honest, if Seb knew of the books and artifacts his father has in his sanctum and actually knew what it could do or what it had. hm....thats all i can say, for fair reasons lets just have him oblivious to universe ending artifacts and reality shattering books.
yes please

i honestly rly wanna make a third character-

if anyone's making a new character, i volunteer goodness silva

i honestly rly wanna make a third character-

if anyone's making a new character, i volunteer goodness silva
i just look her up and she would be great for the team ngl

my all-time ironically favorite character

a furry and a weeb? who needs ms marvel when you have this girl representing 99% of gen z
dont disrespect ms marvel :closedeyescryingfrown::closedeyescryingfrown:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back