• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom WWE Roleplay

She shook her head. “I’m okay, it’s a quiet week this week.” She murmured watching Jackson start falling asleep snuggled up in her arms. “I’m glad you two had fun together though.” She murmured and pecked his cheek. “What are you doing tonight?” She asked him quietly

Tom nodded and kissed her cheek holding her close. “She won’t be able to not say anything though so I think we should hold off on telling her.” He smiled tiredly

Colby nodded softly giving a smile "Nothing much, thought I'd get some food then go home for a hot bath. My muscles need it." He explained glancing at her some "Care to join me?"

Max laughed and nodded "You are right, but not too long or else she will be mad." She said to him in dutch feeling a bit better and just slipping into their mother tongue without realising it.

Colby nodded softly giving a smile "Nothing much, thought I'd get some food then go home for a hot bath. My muscles need it." He explained glancing at her some "Care to join me?"

Max laughed and nodded "You are right, but not too long or else she will be mad." She said to him in dutch feeling a bit better and just slipping into their mother tongue without realising it.

Scarlett smiled some, "You want me to put some Epsom salts in it?" She asked him quietly and kissed his cheek, "But yes I think I will join you... Long as this one gets to bed properly." She smiled

Tom watched her some and kissed her cheek, looking up when management came to retrieve him, making her wait out there while they had the meeting.

Zelina spotted that Max was now on her own and walked over there, "He didn't take much persuading." She muttered, "Followed me like a lost puppy and all it took was to take him back to mine." she smirked

Max frowned some as she looked at the tiny woman infront of her "You're fucking pathetic Zelina. Drugging him just so you could get in his pants,how pathetic and desperate can you get?" She spat

Colby smiled happily and nodded some "Mmm that would be great." He said softly groaning as his name was called "Welp I'm off for my match."

"Alright, be careful, I'll see you in a bit." She murmured and smiled, pecking his lips and stood up taking the diaper bag to the makeup station, getting to work as well, mostly going over ideas with a couple of the girls today rather than proper application.

Zelina smirked a bit, "Called my name all night and begged for more." She smirked at her. "You find an y claw marks on his back, they were from me and he enjoyed every second." She sneered at her then walked away.

Colby came back from his match and ran up behind her and spun her around "Hey gorgeous!" He said happily

Max frowned looking at Tom as he came out "I need to go to work." She whispered kissing his cheek gently before she hurried off to get to work.

She yelled loudly in surprise whacking arm and frowning. “How many times do I have to tell you Colby?!” She shrieked at him but rolled her eyes and laughed. “You’re a child!” She muttered then went and got her stuff together glad to see He was already changed. “Alright let’s go... yours or mine?” She asked.

Tom frowned and went to follow her then sighed heavily and went to wait in the canteen for her instead not willing to argue with her in public

Colby chuckled some and picked up Jackson's carrier "Mine, I want to show you the room I set up for him." He said proudly giving her a giant smile as he started walking to the car

Max finished up her shoot quickly before she walked to catering frowning as she saw Zelina smirking her way making small hand gestures. She shook her head before she caught Tom's eye and rushed out of there heading directly for the car.

Scarlett smiled walking out there slowly and got over to his car getting in deciding she could come pick her car up tomorrow instead just watching Jackson in his carrier in the back some happily.

Tom frowned and got up quickly trying to rush after her

Max stood at her car fiddling with her keys trying to get the right one but she was so worked up she ended up dropping them instead

Colby smiled happily and kissed her hand as he started to drive "He didnt give you any trouble did he?'

She shook her head a little. “No he just slept.” She whispered tiredly, “Which I think I need to do a lot of tonight. My head is pounding.” She mumbled tiredly again and squeezed his hand while they drove.

Tom had reached the car park and got to the car as she dropped her keys picking them up and taking her hands. “Max... sweetheart what’s wrong?” He asked worriedly.

Max looked at him with tears leaking from her eyes "She told me you called me name all night and she left scratch marks on your back. She said you didnt take mucj convincing." She whimpered shakimg her head as she looked at the ground

Colby smiled softly "Mmmm well you can sleep in my bed I promise. After I show you his room of course." He murmured laughimg softly

She just bummed quietly in response squeezing his hand again and focused on trying to stop her head from pounding.

Tom frowned watching her. “Max at that point I probably didn’t know what was left or right honey I still don’t know what she put in my drink and you can’t rrust a word she says.” He begged her taking her hands in his.

Colby got home with her and quickly got her some pain killers for her head "Here babe take these."

Max nodded softly "Have they set up a test yet?" She asked quietly

She frowned some checking what they were then took them and wrote it down in her notebook before going up with him to see the room he had done for Jackson, taking their little boy out of his carrier and cradled him close while they walked.

Tom frowned some and nodded. “Tomorrow afternoon. I gotta go down to their facility.” He mumbled pulling her in close protectively and rocked her. “I want her on different days to you.” He muttered getting annoyed she would dare to start on max in the first place.

Max held him close and nodded softly "Okay." She whispered looking up at him "I love you Tom, more than anything."

Colby smiled and opened the door letting her step in as he turned on the light revealing what he had been working so hard on the last 6 months.

Scarlett smiled looking around and shifted Jackson a bit as he started waking up and was fussing a little, "This is great Colby." She smiled going back over to him then sighed, "So... When he's old enough to realise... He's gonna wanna spend more time here isn't he?" She muttered chewing on her lip a bit. "Won't wanna come stay with mom." She muttered and rest her head on Colby's shoulder when she stepped next to him again. "Here... Why don't you put him to bed and I'll go get our bath sorted." She mumbled, pecking his cheek and went to his bathroom to sort it out. She knew she would never make the same amount of money he did. Nowhere even close and if the two of them didn't work out together she was worried that it would make Jackson later on want to live with his Dad more.

Tom smiled kissing her forehead, "I love you too sweetheart." He murmured "Let's get home. It's been a long day." He muttered. His head was hurting and his legs felt shaky, all he wanted to do was lay down with her and make sure no one bothered them

Max nodded softly and kissed him gently going home quickly and laying down immediately placing a small hand on her stomach taking a deep breath "Its going to be okay."

Colby got him down and sighed heavily shaking his head some. He went into the bathroom and pulled her into his arms "Hey...dont worry about him okay? You're his mother and he will love you no matter what. Plus who is to say by then we wont be together?" He explained softly.

She smiled a little and leaned into him. “Colby.... I... I love you. I have done for a long time now but you haven’t fully earnt my trust back yet... when you do... I will move in with you.” She murmured and turned around slipping her arms around his neck and holding onto him. “Now... take your clothes off get in that bath and let me just stare at you all night.” She whispered giggling and smushed her nose against his.

He fell down to sit on the bed struggling to get his jeans off then lay with her in just his boxers holding onto her as he started falling asleep wheezing some

Colby smiled happy and rubbed their noses together before kissing her gently "Oh no beautiful, I understand I promise." he murmured before he started to strip down and got in the bath groaning as the hot muscles relaxed his muscles "Mmmm babe, you should join me." he said happily

Max frowned softly and got him to sit up so he could breath better "I love you." she whispered kissing his cheek and falling asleep next to him

She smiled some shaking her head. “I need to go to bed I’m knackered.” She mumbled pecking his cheek and went to get snuggled into his duvet, falling asleep quickly.

He smiled tiredly falling asleep quickly.

Colby woke up early that morning when he heard Jackson crying at the top of his lungs. He got up and quickly went to check on him chuckling as he stopped once he saw his dad "Good morning buddy." He murmured while picking him up "Woah there someone definitely needs a diaper change."

Max woke up in the morning to an all too familiar feeling filling her stomach and throat. She went a little wide eyed before she did her best to rush to the bathroom thankful that she got most of it in the toilet.

Scarlett wandered into the room after taking a shower finding the two of them cuddled up in the rocking chair while Colby read to him. “There’s my boys... I gotta go to the mall today, I need some new clothes now that none of my old stuff fits me anymore... for something so small you destroyed mommy’s metabolism yes you did.” She cooed to Jackson smiling as he squealed and reached for her. “Come on. Let’s get you dressed so mommy can teach you how cool shopping is.” She cooed.

Tom made it to the bathroom for her by the time she was done throwing up and crouched by her out of breath and groaning in pain a bit but rubbed her back in circles and got her some water. “You feel okay now?” He asked her.

Colby rolled his eyes laughing some "Oh lord he doesnt need that!" He said in a joking way before he stood up to stretch "Take my card if you'd like, my treat." He said before he leant down to kiss her cheek

Max nodded some but frowned as she heard his breathing "Tom...you dont sound so good...go sit down." She whispered

Users who are viewing this thread

Back