• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom WWE Roleplay

decadent-rider

Twenty Thousand Club
f183caa1fce742c592dc021b38773c72.jpg

Scarlett

seth_MNR_2.20.18.jpg

Seth

17201250_995310027267810_4045475023105797096_n.jpg

Max
7f65f3bffeb277e217ff3f2d47ca60db.jpg

Aleister

Forever6A7X Forever6A7X

Seth roamed the backstage area at Raw trying to find something fun to do. It was becoming boring in the back area as of late, he had been to himself a lot and tonight he was in a mischevious mood. As he walked passed the makeup area he smirked seeing the hot red head that worked for them "Hey there Scarlett, what are you up to?" he asked raising an eyebrow some as he tried to take a playful peek at her phone.

Max sat in the small restaurant with her friends laughing and having a good time. She had been in the U.S. for a little over two years now and she loved Florida. It was so much brighter and the beaches were amazing. Though sometimes she missed Holland, her family was there still and her other friends but she had needed a chabge in that point of her life. She saw a tall tattooed man walk through the door of the restaurant who immediately caught her eye. It had been a bit since she had been out on the dating scene and this man was definately her type. Though when the shadow from his snapback left his face she went wide eyed nearly choking on her drink. She got up leaving her friends quickly and went over to him bitimg her lip hard "Tom?"

Scarlett jumped out of her skin when he came in and she glared st him a little. “Colby for God’s sakes!” She snapped at him but laughed. “Don’t scare me like that.” She smiled. She knew him fairly well through work but they didn’t ever really hang out that much outside of it unless it was everybody generally at a Work event. “What do you need?” She questioned shutting her phone off and crossing her arms.

Tom walked in chewing on some gum and following behind his girlfriend tiredly. He’d been getting dragged around all day and he was bored of it. He wanted to get home already but when he heard the voice he knew so well and caught the face out the corner of his eye his bad mood disappeared and he turned to look at her shocked. “Oh my god.” He chuckled. “What in the world is Maxine doing here?” He grinned hugging her tight. “It’s been a while.” He chuckled.

Seth chuckled as she jumped out of her skin when he spoke to her "Oh you know, I was just strolling around. Thought I'd come say hello." he murmured giving a smirk "Dont you know youre not supposed to be on your phone when youre working?" he asked in a flirtatious way. He had a thing for her, yeah didnt fully know her well outside of work but he knew she was hot as hell and he wouldnt mind getting with that.

Max hugged him tightly and smiled widely as his familiar smell went through her nostrils "Yeah, nearly 7 years." she said laughing softly taking in all of his features. He hadnt changed a bit other than his hair, same lip ring, same squinted brown eyes "Well I moved here around 2 years ago, what are you doing here?!" she asked happily

Scarlett smirked. “Sucks to be you but I don’t get those same rules as you.” She smiled. “Plus My job is done. I’m waiting for the girls to finish hell them take it off and then I get to go home.” She told him winking at him. She was fully aware of his reputation but it didn’t stop her curiosity.

He smiled and nodded listening to her “I can’t believe my mom didn’t tell me.” He chuckled. “I’m still working for NXT but they moved me to the us and I’ve been here for about 4 years now.” He told her. “Max this is my girlfriend Amy.” He told her and smiled as Amy walked over. “Amy this is max I’ve known her since I was a kid. We lost touch a while back.” He smiled

Seth chuckled some and bit his lip some "Home huh? I go in about an hour, why dont you wait here and I take you home." he murmured inching closer to her. He was laying it on her hard tonight, more than he usually did. His buddy had been at the show last week and he was dared to get in her pants, and he had no issue going through with it.

Max nodded happily "Wow I hadnt heard you'd gone to NXT! I go to some of the shows but I havent seen you there!" she said happily. She saw his girlfriend and gave a smile though on the inside it did upset her a bit "Hi its nice to meet you." she said happily. She had doubts that Tom would inform her they had also dated for about 3 years until he hit it bigger on the Indy circuit and she couldnt handle the constant traveling. She hated it when they broke up, she genuinely loved Tom more than anyone else she had ever loved.

She raised an eyebrow and smirked some. “Tonight’s really not a good time.” She muttered and started cleaning up her station sitting down to do so but frowned when he stayed. “Are you gonna leave if I say yes finally? You been trying long enough.” She muttered raising an eyebrow at him.

Tom nodded and smiled. “I’ll sort you out with better tickets or something then. You still got my Facebook details right? Send me an email and I can sort it.” He told her seeing Amy tugging on his arm as they were being seated. “Right. Well I guess that I’ll see you around.” He grinned at her before he left.

Seth chuckled some "Maybe, or maybe Ill mess with you some more." he said nudging her softly before he moved back "Ill be back at 9." he said before he took off, he didnt want to push her away.

Amy sat down with Tom and gave a small smile. They had been together for almost 3 years now and she was hoping maybe he would pop the question soon, but she wouldnt push it "So youve known her for a long time?" she asked while she looked over the Menu.

Tom nodded, pulling his baseball hat around to the back while they were inside "Yeah... Since we were kids, grew up down the street from her." He told her "Dated for a few years but she couldn't handle all the travelling I had to do for work." He shrugged looking over at Amy "Honey she's just an old friend now, I don't know why I bother telling you these things, you just get jealous every time." He muttered shaking his head some.

Scarlett rolled her eyes again and watched him go. She couldn't lie about the fact that she thought he was really hot and she'd be interested for definite but that reputation he had of hurting every girl he was with made her a little hesitant still. She finished up with her work once all the girls that needed help came and had their makeup removed as well Finn Balor with his full body paint but then she was ready to go and waited by her station with her bag over her shoulder waiting on Seth

Amy raised an eyebrow when he mentioned them dating but nodded a bit "Im not jealous Tom, if she is a friend I believe you. I just dont trust other women because I can see how they act towards you. Its the woman language of I want in your pants." she explained laughing some at the end. She had full faith that Tom would be loyal to her and not cheat, and if Max was alright in his book she would have to be in hers.

Seth got over to her around 9:15 giving a big smile "Hey sorry Im a bit late Stephanie wanted to talk with me about a new storyline." he explained hoping she wouldnt be too mad at him "Ready to go?" he asked tugging his suitcase to his side.

Tom chuckled a bit and watched her smiling, taking her hand in his while he chose what he wanted to eat happily but Max was still playing on his mind. He was shocked to see her here but at the same time glad that she could possibly come back into his life... At the same time he loved Amy and wanted to marry her.

She nodded and got up walking out with him "Good storyline for you or not?" She asked him hoping they would keep him going and be good to him and his character. For all his flaws he was definitely a hard worker

Max got home quickly and looked up Tom's info before she forgot about it. She was happy to see her old friend again, it was like a piece of home was in her life again. She was happy he had found someone to make him happy, though she wondered what wouldve been if she hadnt split from him all those years ago.

Seth nodded happily as he started to walk with her "Yeah theyre talking about putting the Intercontinental title on me, which means Ill be a grand slam champion." he explained smiling wider "I cant believe theyd let me have the honor." he told her before he unlocked his car.

She smiled some at him and nodded. “That’s great Colby. It’s good they’re recognising your work.” She told him getting into the front seat and leaning back happily. She enjoyed his company enough whenever they hung out with everyone else and being alone with him even more so. She waited til he got back in before they started driving back to her place.

He ate dinner with Amy before taking her home and taking her up to bed, making love to her before feeding the cats their dinner and going to sleep. He couldn’t get max off his mind though

Colby chuckled some "Yeah I am." he murmured starting to drive to her place. He did like actually spending time with her, he thought she was an interesting lady who was equally as beautiful. He watched her some as he drove wondering if she felt the same about him. As they arrived he walked up to the house nit stepping inside "You gonna invite me in?" he asked giving a small smirk

Max woke up in the morning and sighed softly as she looked next to the empty space in her bed. She would be lying if she said she wasnt a little lonely. She saw herself already married and possibly a kid by this point in her life and she has yet to find a man that makes her feel like she doesnt need anyone else.

She smirked a bit "Invite you in?Oh come on Lopez you don't really think I'm that easy do you?" She laughed. "You gotta work for this... Take a girl to dinner before you take her to bed," She teased him as she searched for her keys and she turned to face him again, going on her tiptoes and pecked his cheek "I'll see you tomorrow at the show." She told him then left him standing on her porch while she went inside and went to bed.
She got up early and sorted out her morning routine before giving Max a call and smiled sme "Hey kitty girl, you wanna go get breakfast? I don't feel like being on my own today." She told her

Tom woke up next to Amy and sighed to himself a little. As much as he loved her... He was beginning to get bored being with her. Everything was too samey all the time and he was getting to the end of his tether with it. He got up and fed the cats, doing a post on their social media before leaving for the gym

Max woke up in the morning and groaned some as her phone went off. She listened to Scarlett before rubbing the sleep from her eyes "Yeah let me get dressed." she murmured before hanging up and getting ready. She went to Scarlett's place after and knocked on the door rubbing her eyes again having not worn makeup today, she had no care about how tired she looked.

Colby got up the next morning and yawned some rubbing his eyes a bit. He pulled out his phone and looked over to see if he had any messages from work. He rolled his eyes seeing a message from his friend asking if he laid Scarlett yet or not.

She opened the door and smiled at her "Come on, let me do you up boo." She told her dragging her friend through the house and into her studio sitting her down "Soooo... Alexa yesterday told me that you guys all went out to eat and you met someone." She said grinning. "Also I think I'm pretty sure I'm gonna be getting Colby Lopez in my sheets soon." She giggled.

Tom walked from his car to the performance center and headed inside to go start some training, keeping his mind focused on his workout as much as possible but he couldn't stop thinking about Max when it was usually Amy on his brain

Max sat down and rolled her eyes some "Alexa is such a blabber mouth." she murmured "No I didnt really meet anyone... he was an old friend from the past." she explained. Scarlett knew of Tom but she also knew that Max wished they had left eachother on better times. Her eyes nearly bugged out of her head when she heard her say that about Colby "What?! Youre going to let that player in? Girl you better be careful!"

Seth walked into the performance center and stretched some seeing Tom already there "Hey man, can you spot me?" he asked starting for the weights. He usually did all crossfit but today he couldnt be bothered to do it first thing.

"Oh please.... If he ain't been in your life for a couple months at least... you're meeting him again, close your eyes child." She grinned "And I know what I'm doing, contrary to popular belief just because I'm short it doesn't mean I haven't got a brain... I'm keeping him guessing and he's getting boundaries laid already." She grinned.

He looked over and nodded going over and helping him out "You're here early... You wake up in your own bed for once?" He chuckled some

Max nodded some and sighed heavily at the thought of seeing Tom again "It was Tom Scarlett....I saw him and I dont know what came over me I just had to see him." she explained while she kept her eyes shut "He is in NXT, and I had no idea." she murmured giving a small laugh about Colby "Just be careful." she murmured

Colby laughed a bit "Im not always in someone elses bed." he murmured picking up the bar "But I did wake up early, why are you here so early?"

"You are most nights." He pointed out and just shrugged at his question "Couldn't stay asleep." He muttered rubbing his face "Cats were running wild this morning." he told him as an excuse. "By the way, I heard one of the crew made a bet with you to get that makeup artist to bed... Try not to break any more girls round here." He chuckled

Scarlett nodded "Well then you better be showing him just what he's missing every time you bump into him... I heard he's dating that indie circuit girl but few weeks of seeing you again he's gonna come crawling back... Specially if you let me do your face whenever we go out out." she grinned finishing it off for her "Alright, let's go get food before I pass out." She giggled.

Colby chuckled some and did a few lifts listening to his friend "Hey now, nothin wrong in having some fun. Plus Im pretty sure she knows my rep, probably wants to see if Im worth the hype." he said laughing again "See man, this is why you should get a dog."

Max frowned some at her friends words "I wouldnt want to push him away Scarlett, what if he gets mad?" she asked as they walked out of the house and to her car.

She shook her head some "He'll be fine, I'm not saying drag his ass to your bed I'm saying just make sure he knows he was stupid to give you up." She pointed out getting in the car sighing quietly, taking her second set of medication for the day that kept her going.

He chuckled some and nodded "Yeah I'm sure that she's so enamored with you." He rolled his eyes "Your ego is too much sometimes." He muttered and shook his head "No I like cats." He told him "Plus I'm pretty sure my cats have more followers than you do." He pointed out

Max laughed some and nodded a bit "How are you feelin girl?" she asked as she pulled up to the Ihop hoping her friend was alright, she seemed a little under the weather.

Colby chuckled again and finished his lifts "Your cats only have followers because of your funny captions." he said laughing again

She shrugged "You know me... Sick as a dog... As usual... If I could change one thing about myself it would be this stupid immne system." She muttered "Having an immune system that attacks itself isn't veru useful." she muttered some shaking her head.

He nodded pretending to be serious about it then sat down "Time to show you how to press like a man." He grinned adding twice the weight to it but he stood almost a foot over Seth and he was built more like a weightlifter than him whereas Seth was better at other things

Users who are viewing this thread

Back