• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom WWE Roleplay

Max shook her head some and took jim to the doctor a little bit later keeping herself together as he walked in to see them. She explained everything recently about him and his eating habits making sure to hold Tom's hand the entire time

Colby nodded some giving her a big smile "Yeah I'd love to get lunch with you babe." He said happily before he heard someone yell out in pain quickly rushing to see what the problem was.

Scarlett nodded then frowned some and just stepped back going to wait in his office quietly sitting down in his desk chair and logging onto the computer to do some stuff while she waited.

He stared at the floor the whole time while they checked everything over for him and he eventually fell asleep while they were in there. ‘His breathing is getting a little worse but that was to be expected. His heart is beating normally.... as for the refusing to eat, ma’am is your husband wishing to refuse treatment?” He asked her.

Colby came in and smiled some "Whatcha doin?" He asked going around to sit behind her biting his lip some "Hey um...can I give you something?" He asked softly

Max looked at Tom and let a few tears fall as she nodded "He is refusing to eat and I know its on purpose." She whispered looking at the doctor with heart broken eyes "I know he hates that I have to take care of him, he probably thinks he is helping me." She whispered

“Mrs Budgen... you understand that if he wishes to stop treatment then that is his choice yes?” He asked her. He had been deteriorating slowly as it was but he wanted desperately for it all to be over quicker so he wasn’t in so much pain anymore.

Scarlett looked over and shrugged. “Just browsing.” She mumbled tiredly leaning back into his arms some. “What happened out there?” She asked him quietly nodding when he asked to give her something

Max nodded some and took in a deep shaky breath "Yes I do....Im..Im not ready to say goodbye." She whispered

Colby smiled at her spinning her around "Oh it was nothing, just took a bump wrong." He explained before he made her close her eyes. He soon placed a black box in her hands and opened it showing off a beautiful ring "Scarlett...I know we have been through so much and I'm late on this but I love you more than anything in this world. The fact Im getting this chance to be with you again is unreal to me,and Im not going to fuck it up again..so will you marry me?" He asked biting his lip hard as he looked at her waiting for her answer

He went to say something else to her but Tom had woken up and was gasping for air wanting to grab for something but he couldn’t move and just stared at max terrified. He wanted to stop treatment yes but he didn’t want to suffocate.

Scarlett looked up at him smiling wide and nodded. “Years too late but better than never.” She murmured throwing her arms around him and pulling him in close tightly.

Max went wide eyed and tried to help the doctor as he got Tom a breathing mask hoping it would help him out

Colby held her tight letting a few tears fall "Im sorry it took so long." He murmured before kissing her lovingly

He stared at her while his chest heaved up and down to try and get any air in but their doctor was soon calling an ambulance for him “Mrs Budgen has he definitely been taking his medication?” He questioned her quickly as he got a few nurses in and they helped lift him onto the bed getting him laid down flat.

Scarlett smiled and kissed him softly then put the ring on. “It’s beautiful Colby.” She murmured happily leaning into him.

Max nodded letting more tears fall "Yes I am one hundred percent sure he has been taking them." She whispered following them as they got him onto the ambulance

Colby smiled softly kissing her cheek gently "Im so glad you like it." He whispered kissing her lovingly

He crashed twice on the way there but was soon stabilised at the hospital and taken through to a recovery room while a doctor came to speak with her. “I have notes on his file that he wishes to stop further treatment and just would like to be kept comfortable as possible until he passes?” He asked max not getting a response for a minute. “Maam we have explained to you previously that he is likely to be in pain. Every time he has to come here for serious complications it only proves to be distressing and more painful for him now Please does your husband wish to stop treatment?” He questioned her again.

Scarlett smiled and held onto him happily. “You ready to get out of here?” She asked kissing him once more and got up.

Max took deep breaths as she processed what was being said to her only able to nod slowly as it sunk in "Please....please let me see him." She whispered following closely before she got into the room and took his hand as he stared at her "Hey there...we um...we decided to stop treatments." She whispered feeling a few tears fall "And um...I just...I wanted to know if you want to see the kids and parents before this all happens." She whispered "Blink twice for yes and once for no."

Colby nodded happily and rushed out with her kissing all over her face as he picked her up and spun her around when they got outside "Where to beautiful?"

His doctor frowned some. “Maam you understand that it won’t be immediate. He will likely live several days beyond the medications.” He explained to her while tom just blinked twice at her wanting to see his kids right now.

Scarlett smiled and kissed him softly. “Hmm.... how about the Olive Garden down the street.” She suggested and got in his car with him.

Max nodded softly "Yes I understand that but I want to make sure I get everything he wants." She explained before she called the school to say she would get the kids early

Colby nodded happily and kissed her cheek "Sounds great babe." He murmured walking with her to the car and driving her off to lunch

Tom was waking up again after a nap by the time they were getting there just looking over and seeing Iris run over for cuddles giggling the whole way just taking comfort in having her there but frowning seeing Troy still wouldn’t look at him.

Scarlett smiled some and nodded. “So I hear that NXT is looking at recruiting a couple people from the academy already.” She smiled tiredly at him.

Max smiled happily as Iris cuddled into him. She moved his arms so he could hold her before she took Troy outside "Baby...can you talk to me please?" she asked quietly as she kneeled infront of him

Colby smiled widely and nodded proudly "Sure are! They have their tryouts next week." he said happily as he pulled into a parking spot

Troy frowned and shook his head. Maybe his sister didn’t understand what was happening but he did. “He’s gonna die isn’t he?” He said to her crossing his arms and trying not to cry. “That’s not fair momma!” He yelled stamping his foot.

Scarlett smiled looking over seeing how happy he was. “I love you Colby. Always have.” She murmured and kissed his cheek tiredly before getting out the car.

Max held him close and gave a soft nod "Im afraid so baby." She whimpered letting tears fall "I know its not fair and if I could change it by god I would." She whispered

Colby kissed her cheek as he walked her inside "So you really like the ring?" He asked quietly "Cara helped me pick it out."

Scarlett nodded and smiled reassuringly at him then got them a table for two. “Yes honey. I would say otherwise.” She promised him kissing his cheek

Troy frowned and held onto her tightly “I don’t wanna cuddle him. He not cuddle me back.” He told her. “I want to go home mommy. I want cuddles from tubby.” He mumbled.

Colby chuckled some and gave a giant smile "Alroght good."

Max shook her head frowning some "Troy we can't go home right now,we have to be here for him." She whispered

Tom could hear him crying about not wanting to go in the room and just lay there trying to block it out but glanced down at Iris who was busy cuddling him while she surfed the tv channels managing a little smile down at her until Max dragged Troy back in kicking and screaming.

Max frowned as she came in sitting Troy down in the chair glaring at him "You will sit here and be with him you understand me?" She said in a dangerously low tone making sure Tom didn't hear her though. She went over and layed on his other side kissing his cheek gently "We love you Tom." She whispered to him

He held on for three more days glad to have max and Iris with him the whole time but after the first day Troy had refused to come see him at all but now it was only max in the room as he lay there shivering in a high fever staring at her blankly. He was struggling to remember things but he knew that soon it would all be over and as much as he was upset about not seeing the kids grow up he just couldn’t carry on any longer. He took comfort in having her there feeling the cold compress on his forehead.

Max held him close and chatted softly with him remembering all of their old times kissing the top of his head repeatedly "I love you more than anything and anyone in this world Tom, and we'll be together again I know it." She whispered letting tears fall as she felt him get colder. She watched him give a faint smile before closing his eyes "You be good up there too, don't cause too much trouble." She murmured giving a small laugh before she heard his heart monitor flatline and his body go limp.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back