• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom WWE Roleplay

She curled up into herself even more and kept crying. He couldn’t promise that and he wasn’t always going to be there. She couldn’t lock herself in the house every time he was out of town to avoid it. She had been really shaken up by the whole thing.

He smiled at her some. “Boy.” He murmured. “I’m sure of it.” He murmured. He didn’t know what else to do to help her and that was killing him. He felt like she was slipping away but there was nothing he could do to stop it.

Colby frowned some as he came back and quickly pulled her into him "Babe whats wrong?!" He asked worriedly as Jackson crawled into her lap and cuddled up close

Max gave a soft smile nodding a bit "Yeah....I think its a boy too." She whispered running her fingers through Tubby's fur.

He frowned and watched her, "If you need to leave me to get some space and think about all of this then just go Max... I know that look... It's the same one you gave me when you told me you didn't want to live with me anymore when we were in Scotland." He muttered watching her carefully. He didn't want her to go but he may not have a choice in the matter.

She shook her head and held onto him tightly, "You aren't always around... I know you won't let it happen when you're here but that's not often enough. What do you expect me to do when you're gone for three months... Just never leave the house?! I can't live like that Colby." She whimpered, crying into his shoulder

Max looked at him in shock taking in a deep breath "Tom......I....Im not leaving.." she whispered letting a few tears fall as she continued to look at him.

Colby thought it over as he held her and sighed heavily "You're right but.....we'll find a way for this to not happen okay? What if we get like a service dog?" He asked thinking maybe that might help when he wasnt there.

He shook his head. “Stop lying to yourself. You don’t trust me right now. I know you better than you think love. You don’t believe me but that’s alright. If you need space that’s fine. Take all the time you need.” He mumbled.

She nodded a bit and rest her head against his shoulder. “That might work.” She whispered and closed her eyes frowning. “Im sorry I just.... it’s really freaked me out.”

Max whimpered softly before she let a few tears fall "I'm so sorry Tom......" she whispered before quickly getting up and taking her purse before she left to think things over as to whether or not she would stay or leave again.

Colby nodded softly smiling a bit as Jackson tried to wipe her tears away "Aww you want mommy to feel better too huh?" he said softly before kissing her cheek "I know it has babe, we'll get through it though I promise."

It took him a flipper minutes for it to sink in but then he lay there and cried he didn’t think she would be back anytime soon at all.

She smiled and gently lifted him up then cuddled him close. “Oh mommy loves you so so so much.” She cooed to him. “Ooh let’s show daddy what we practiced.” She smiled and got up helping him to stand then held his hand and helped him to take some steps. “Look at that. We’re almosf walking.” She smiled at Colby.

Max whimpered softly and went to the performance center to get some overtime in not knowing what else to do. As she walked in and signed her name she quickly made her way to the photo area looking a but confused seeing Undisputed Era standing around "You boys arent scheduled for today are you?" She asked looking through her book

Colby gasped and smiled widely at them "Jackson look at you!" He said excitedly making Jackson squeal back at him "Good job!!"

Bobby smiled at her some. “We are. Last minute... you aren’t though. I thought Lauren was supposed to be shooting today.” He said raising an eyebrow at her. “Cause I heard that Tom got drugged and so he was taking some time off.” He said.

Scarlett kissed his little head and smiled as he collapsed in a bundle in his dads lap squealing and giggling. “We’re so close little buddy.” She cooed to him and pecked colbys cheek. “What Work you got today handsome?”

Max nodded some biting her lip "I came in for some overtime, just get some me time." She murmured setting up her camera "Lauren also called in, just got told that when I came in." She explained

Colby smiled happily taking Jackson in his arms and kissing all over his face "Ive got some crossfit stuff, I think thats it."

Bobby nodded and went to go stand with her. “You Alright? You seem a bit off.” He said softly and leaned against the wall watching her.

She smiled some and nodded. “Alright... maybe we could go with you then and after, you and me... dinner out with Max. She needs a night out. She’s going through hell with tom.” She murmjred.

Max looked over at him and gave a soft smile "Yeah Bobby I'm alright just a little tired is all." She murmured before turned on the camera "Alright guys huddle in."

Colby nodded giving a small smile "Yeah I heard what happened." He murmured before getting up and yawning some.

She sighed a little and took Jackson who was yawning after watching his Dad and she just giggled a little, kissing his cheek, "My little chunky monkey." She murmured taking him to go get his diaper changed "Daddy needs to work on his smelling skils huh?" She cooed, sorting him out then went downstairs to get them both breakfast.

Bobby nodded and pat her shoulder, going in for the photo shoot, keeping an eye on her the whole way through

Max finished up with them quickly giving a smile to them. They were all such sweet guys "Well I'll have these done soon." She said softly glancing at Bobby some.

Colby laughed some and followed her "Honestly I thought it was me, I forgot to shower with yesterdays events." He admitted laughing again when Scarlett gave him a disgusted look

Scarlett grimaced a bit, "You're lucky that I'm so used to it I don't notice a smell." She mumbled and passed him his coffee once it was done, "What are we doing for your birthday this year by the way? You gonna be around on the day or we doing something after?" She asked him, setting JAckson in his high chair much to his disgust while he wriggled around trying to get out until she put a toy on the table for him.

Bobby smiled at her, "Thanks..." He waited for the others to leave then followed her to her computer, "So... What's really going on?" He asked her worried. He'd known her a little outside of NXT. He'd known Scarlett for a while and was one of the first people she'd introduced to Max when she moved from Amsterdam.

Max sighed heavily shaking her head a bit "We went to get tests done....they came up clean Bobby...completely clean." She said softly taking in a deep breath trying to not cry at work

Colby chuckled some and gave a big smile "We're going to my home town, I want Jackson to see it." He said happily sipping his coffee some "Would you be okay with that?"

He frowned some and sighed heavily guessing what that meant. "I'm sorry Max." He told her quietly, pulling her into a friendly hug and trying his best to soothe her, talking to her a while longer before he had to leave. Management came to speak with her later on to let her know that Tom had pulled out of his return for now and had told them he would be returning to Holland for a short while at least, he'd asked them to give her the message that he'd left the cats in her care until he returned but that he was leaving that afternoon.

She smiled some, "You know... You can always just say Davenport... We're staying in your house though right? Not your parents?" She asked. She loved Holly to bits but from the couple of times he'd taken her to Iowa before she hadn't liked how much of a routine their house ran on and how much of a schedule she always had for Colby when he was back, "But yes I'd be more than happy with that." She murmured. She spent the day with him and Jackson then went back to hers at the late afternoon to get ready for their dinner out, taking Jackson to her friend's place for the night then texted Max to say they were on their way to get her. "I'm getting worried about her."

Max looked at Mr. Regal in shock before she gave a soft nod "Oh....okay.." she whispered gulping softly as she got her things ready to go. She waved goodbye to Bobby one last time before she got in her car and sped home. She rushed inside seeing Tom was already and she finally broke.

Colby nodded softly giving a small sigh "Well hopefully tonight we can help ease her mind a bit." He murmured giving her a sympathetic smile before they headed out

She nodded and sighed a bit, leaning back in the seat and watched Colby, "You know how much I will never complain about this Cadillac?" She winked at him. "I love you for you and if there was no money and it all disappeared tomorrow I would still be with you... But I'm not complaining either cause damn this car is nice." She smiled at him some trying to cheer him up a little. He'd seemed a little stressed recently and she was sure her incident wasn't helping him at all

Colby laughed some and rolled his eyes "I love you no matter what too." He said happily before pulling into the drive way "Alright go get her."

Max heard the door bell and took a deep breath pulling herself together and cursing herself when she saw Scarlett. She had completely forgotten about their dinner. She opened the door looking like a complete train wreck "Scarlett....." she whispered before collapsing into her friends arms sobbing uncontrolablly.

She frowned and hugged her tightly, getting her to sit down and explain everything then sighed heavily, "Right... You're gonna go get dressed in something cute and come out with us... I don't want you here on your own tonight, hell you can even stay at Colby's afterwards if you want but you need to go out." She told her and got her up, taking her upstairs to find something to wear, texting Colby that they would be a few minutes still

Max went with her and watched her frowing some "I wasn't going to leave him......he thought I was but....I wasn't." She whispered out her hand falling to her stomach "How am I going to do this alone Scarlett? How did you do it?"

Scarlett sighed heavily and shrugged, "I didn't have a choice. Jackson needed me to be strong for him... Your baby needs the same from you." She told her and hugged her again, "You're not alone though Max, you got me and Colby and Alexa and Bobby and Alex.... We're all here for you." She assured her, helping her get ready then went out to the car with her, getting in with Colby while she locked the house up.

Max nodded some and went out with them smiling softly as she paid more attention to Jackson than anything

Colby gave a small smile as Max got in the car "Where we headed ladies?" He asked willing to go wherever they wanted

“Olive Garden works.” She mumbled yawning big and leaning back seeing Jackson was staring up at max with his pacifier in and reaching for her. “He knows who his favorite aunt is.” She smiled some.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back