• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom WWE Roleplay

He frowned and nodded going downstairs to sort the cats out then curled up under a blanket on the couch and turned the tv on quietly. “I don’t know what she gave me but it’s not doing me any good.” He muttered.

Scarlett smiled a little. “I won’t say no... this one needs a couple new bits too. He’s growing like a weed.” She murmured kissing Jackson’s cheek, taking him to go get dressed and into his car seat then got him in the car with a little elf from Colby as she wasn’t feeling so strong that morning “Alright, I’m taking him home tonight. You’ve got a late one and he needs to get into good sleeping habits.” She murmured kissing him softly. “I love you, we can come see you at the gym later.” She murmured and kissed him again thanking him for the card before leaving to the mall with Jackson.

Max frowned more and felt his forehead sighing heavily "We should get you to a doctor to get a test done." She murmured sitting next to him and rubbing his back gently

Colby smiled and said his goodbyes before he got ready for the gym. As he arrived he frowned at all the chatter. He knew there was always alot but this all seemed to be hushed like something was wrong "Hey man what the hell is everyone whispering about?" He asked Dean as he set his bag down

He just nodded in agreement and rest his head back some holding her close and gently rubbing her stomach. “We’re having a baby:” He murmured happily. “I can’t wait.”

Dean frown d some. “You’ve been living under a rock then? Zelina drugged Tom at his welcome back party a couple days ago... drugged him and took him home to her bed.” He told him.

Scarlett got to the mall with Jackson and got him in his buggy then got going with everything trying to find some things that she needed. She didn’t need to go crazy but she certainly needed the extra clothes. She wasn’t having a huge amount of luck when she realises she had a large group of young girls following her and they soon got brave enough to come talk to her and start getting Too close for comfort. It was making her panicky and she didn’t want to have an episode in the middle of the mall but they were starting to talk to Jackson and try to touch him as well and it was making her worse while she got to a bench still asking them all to go away, sitting down and rubbing at her chest struggling to breathe. “Please... I know your Seth Rollins fans but please... just... go.... away.” She panted

Colby shook his head a bit "Yeah I've been preoccupied with my son." he murmured before he started his stretches "Are they going to do anything about it?" he frowned some though as his phone started to ring with an unknown number "Hello?" he asked going wide eyed as he heard the EMT speak to him about Scarlett "I have to go." he said to Dean before he took off completely.

One of the girls who stayed a bit in the back of it all frowned seeing how Scarlett was acting "Guys the lady asked you to stop come on!" she said getting angry with the way her friends were acting. She went by Scarlett and sighed "I'm sorry about them....hey, hey are you okay?" she asked when she noticed how bad Scarlett's breathing was "Hey do I need to call someone?" she asked watching as Scarlett nodded and quickly pulled out her phone to dial 911.

His phone kept pinging with messages of photos and videos that people were sending him of her on the floor passed out with people around her before the EMTs took We to the ambulance along with the baby and rushed her to the hospital.

She came around several hours later looking over and seeing that Colby was sitting there looking pissed off with Jackson curled up in his arms. “Colby.” She croaked our quietly carefully trying to sit up and reach for his hand.

Seth took a deep breath quickly putting his phone down as he saw Scarlett and his face relaxing instantly "Hey beautiful, how are you feeling?" He asked softly worried sick about her. He was pissed about how the fans were treating this situation just exploiting it and making this all seem like something it wasnt. Hell even wwe was coming and trying to exploit it wanting their drama on that fucking total divas show.

She frowned some and reached for him to come closer. “What’s going on?” She asked a little hazy on the details, not sure whether it had been a dream or if she was remembering what happened. She wanted to get home as soon as possible. Wanted to sleep in her own bed.

Colby got up and sat on the bed a bit sighing softly "Your heart beat got irregular,almost had a heart attack because of anxiety." He murmured taking a deep breath "You're okay now though, they want to keep you over night just as a precaution then we can go home."

She shook her head. “I wanna go home now.” She grumbled and buried her face into his shoulder. “They wouldn’t leave us alone. Those girls followed us through the whole mall.” She muttered annoyed with them.

Colby nodded some and took a deep breath "I know babe....Im so sorry that happened to you." He murmured holding her the best he could with Jackson still in his arms.

She sat back a bit and reached for Jackson cradling her little boy close protectively and leaned back into colbys arms. “I wanna go home.” She mumbled and looked up at him pleadingly.

Colby sighed softly and nodded softly "Let me go talk to the doctor okay?" He murmured kissing her forehead gently before leaving to find the doctor

Scarlett waited quietly with Jackson and watched him carefully just smiling at him And waiting for Colby to come let them know whether she could go home tonight and be careful instead of waiting.

Tom sat with her in the waiting room to get checked over to see if the stuff she’d given him done any damage and he just held her close, gently tracing patterns on her stomach.

Colby came in about 10 minutes later giving her the thumbs up and smiling some "Said you can go home in an hour, and bring you back if anything even slightly feels wrong." He explained giving her a small kiss

The nurse came out and called for Tom to come back into the room. She let the two of them sit down while she looked over the tests a second time before looking at them "Sir, we've run every test on any kind of drugs or poisons that could have given you these affects. I'm afraid you've come up clean though, all of these would still be in your system after a few days but nothing seems to be wrong. We did find traces of alcohol, but not a lot of them. Maybe you drank a little too much while going out? Having too much to drink can affect your health with how bad your immune system has been lately,I would stay away from it from now on."

She nodded getting up carefully and getting changed then followed Colby out to the car after signing her papers and staying quiet the whole way home before going up to his room and curling up in bed waiting til he joined her and just snuggled in close to him. “I love you.”

He frowned and watched her shaking his head. “Bullshit. Absolute bullshit. Do you understand how much alcohol it takes to make me blackout drunk?! I had less than half that amount!” He yelled at the nurse.

The nurse frowned and opened the tests showing them to him "You see sir, there is nothing." She murmured explaining what each one meant

Colby helped her to the car and smiled softly "I love you too babe." He murmured driving quickly to his house "You're staying here okay? Ill get your dog and whatever you need but I dont want you alone." He said softly

She thanked him quietly and lay in his bed waiting for him to bring Lego over so he wouldn’t be alone overnight before she snuggled in close to Colby and fell asleep holding onto him. She wasn’t worried about her health now. She knew she would be alright. But she was really shaken up by how those girls had hounded her.

He shook his head. “No. There must be something that she’s given me!” He yelled getting angry with this nurse now that she was being so patronising.

The nurse frowned more "Sir there is nothing more we can do." She murmured

Max sat there and nodded softly "Thank you." She murmured before standing up and taking Tom to leave the room.

Colby came back quick with Lego chuckling as he layed at the foot of the bed by Scarlett. He laid with her and yawned soon falling asleep

She didn’t sleep well at all through the night just stressing about those girls and being followdaround the mall like that.

Tom just left with her in silence and drove them home not saying a wordnn

Max sat there quietly glancing at him here and there before they got home. She took a deep breath and went inside going to the room and closing the door while she cried quietly. She had no idea what to think now.

Colby woke up some and sighed quietly seeing Scarlett already awake "Hey how did you sleep?"

She glanced over at him and moved so she was snuggled in close. “Sleep? What’s that?” She muttered resting her head on his shoulder. “I couldn’t get settled.” She mumbled

Tom frowned and watched her go, heading to the lounge and laying on the couch with the cats sighing heavily. He was terrified of losing her but she was getting it in her head tha he’d slept with zelina on purpose and he knew how stubborn Max was once she believed something.

Max took a deep breath and calmed herself down before she went downstairs and sat down across from him holding Tubby in her arms as he napped "What are we going to do?" she asked softly

Colby gave a soft sigh and kissed her forehead "I'm sorry babe, its going to be okay I promise. They won't mess with you again."

She frowned shaking her head. “Colby... you can’t promise that.” She whispered and held onto him tightly crying a little, “for gods sakes they could have really really screwed me over if the one girl hadn’t stopped to help me.” She muttered.

He frowned and watched her. “We can get through this.... Max I don’t know how many times you want me to say it. I didn’t know what was going on. I don’t know what she gave me but that wasn’t just alcohol.” He assured her, getting frustrated that she didn’t believe him at all

Max nodded softly and took a deep breath "We will." she said softly rubbing her stomach gently "Boy or Girl?" she asked trying to give him a full smile but it wasn't fully working.

Colby gave a heavy sigh and nodded softly "I know babe, but I just want you to know I'm here. As long as I'm there it won't happen again." he clarified kissing her gently before he went to check on Jackson

Users who are viewing this thread

Back