• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom WWE Roleplay

Max felt her stomach drop when she heard what he had told her "Where.....where did you wake up?" She asked quietly trying to stay calm. She didnt want to think he would cheat on her but she was also beyond afraid after what he had told her about his feelings towards Zelina.

Colby gave a big smile and kissed her gently "Mornin beautiful, I was thinking I make you breakfast then get the munchkin and bring him in to you....he could feel like he is going to work with dad." He said hoping she would be okay with it. He had always wanted to bring his kid to work and show him off some.

She leaned against the wall watching him, "Alright, whatever works for you, I'll be gettng there a little after you though so just a heads up, I don't clock in for a good half hour after you." She pointed out, "What were you gonna do with him all day until then?" She asked, grabbing her water bottle and started heading downstairs with him.

He frowned "At Zelina's house... Can you please just come pick me up and we will talk once we get home, I don't know what happened last night but I'm freaking out." He muttered

Colby smiled happily and shrugged "Maybe take him to the toy store or something." He said happily watching her get ready "Hey what if we take him to the zoo some day? I think he would love it there."

Max whimpered before she hung up and quickly went to get him. As he got in the car she stayed silent not even looking at him

Scarlettsmiled wider watching Colby. “We can take him to the zoo... he won’t remember it though.” She smiled and stepped closer to him, kissing him softly.

Tom looked at her and frowned. “Max please I don’t know what’s going on. I could never do that to you. I told you before that I don’t trust her.” He muttered. “I lost my phone and she took my car keys so I couldn’t drive then she bought me a drink and I didn’t think anything of it causeeveryone was.”

Colby smiled and kissed her back "Well then we take him again!" He sais happily before he picked her up and spun her around a bit

Max frowned and took in a deep shaky breath staring straight at the road ahead of her "I thought you said you didnt remember the night?" She said quietly

"No I don't, but I know everyone was buying me drinks including her but from there it's all a blur." He muttered "Sweetheart please!" He muttered

She giggled and slipped her legs around his waist, holding onto him tightly, "Colby Lopez you are a nutcase." She murmured and cupped his face, "Come on, you promised me breakfast and my stomach is growling at me

Max frowned more and stayed silent until they got home. As she got inside she picked up Tubby cuddling him close to her letting a few tears fall still trying to ignore Tom.

Colby smiled some and started to carry her to the kitchen "Mmm you love me though." He said happily kissing all over her face before he placed her on the counter top.

Scarlett smiled and watching him, "Possibly." She smiled and kissed him once more then got down to get Lego to go outside to do his business. "He's starting to get old." She pouted at Colby.

"Max! Stop ignoring me! What do you want from me? I didn't do anything that was in my control!" He yelled at her

Colby frowned softly at the dog and started on the food "Maybe we can look for him a friend." He said softly giving a smile at him.

Max shook her head crying more before she looked at him "I'm pregnant......" she said barely above a whisper making it hard to hear her.

Tom frowned watching her. He thought he might have heard her wrong but he wasn't sure. "Come again... What did you say?" He asked her trying to reach over to her to pull her closer. He didn't care for a moment about Zelina and he was sure she had slipped him something in his drink but at the end of the day he shouldn't have let that even come close to happening. "Max.. Honey... Whatever it is, we can work through it." He murmured.

Scarlett kissed his cheek, "Maybe, you want some coffee?" She asked going to find if she still had some of his favorite flavors in the pantry, finding the last insert and started up the coffee machine for him.

Max looked at him with tears streaming down her face staring at him heartbroken "Im pregnant." She sais this time clearly and loud enough for him to hear it

Colby smiled at her after he finished up breakfast and yawned softly "Mmm time to get the munchkin." He murmured standing up to go get his keys after he washed his dishes off.

“Have fun.” She called to him as he left shaking her head a little and got up to go put all her dishes away then went to get some work done on her laptop to keep her paperwork up to date

Tom frowned watching her. “Max... honey look at me... I love you and I love only you. I don’t want that woman anywhere near me or you, i will go talk to management and get them to split this storyline if it helps. I love you and I want to start a family with you.” He told her gently cupping her face and wiped her tears away.

Max crumbled in his arms placing Tubby down before she started sobbing some "How could this happen?!!" She asked sobbing harder into his arms

Colby drove to his mother's house knocking happily on the door excited to be picking up Jackson from her.

“I’m coming! Where’s your keys Colby?” She called through the door opening it. “Don’t tell me you forgot the keys to your own house.” She smiled shaking her head. “Well it’s good to see you had a good night.” She teased him. “Go on hes in his walker in the lounge.” She told him. Jackson was bouncing some in his walker with the kids shows on the tv while he sucked on his fist but looked up and reached up for his dad when he walked in squealing happily.

Tom frowned and rocked her gently “shh shh it’s gonna be okay.” He whispered swaying with her to try and calm her down. “First I need to talk to management about what happened then i will see if we’re gonna have to deal with this privately or whether they’ll let me press charges.” He muttered

Colby chuckled and hugged his mom before he went to find Jackson. He gasped and smiled widely at him "Hey buddy!!" He exclaimed picking him up and cuddling him close "Oh I have missed you buddy!"

Max nodded softly and held him close sniffling a bit "I dont want to loose you." She whispered looking at him with puffy eyes from crying so much

Jackson wriggled around happily making grabby hands at his face and holding onto him tightly still sucking on his pacifier and just stared up at him happily.

Tom shook his head and lifted her chin. “You’re not going to lose me I promise.” He murmured wiping her tears and kissing her forehead. He was just as freaked out as she was but he was keeping it calm for her

Colby smiled widely and kissed all over his face "You ready to go? Mommy cant wait to see you." He said happily chuckling as he squealed louder at the mention of Scarlett.

Max took a deep breath letting a few more tears fall "This gets settled immediately." She said trying to reassure herself.

Jackson tried wriggling away from him but it didn’t work and he started getting a bit fussy wanting to go back in his walker and reaching for it threatening to start bawling if he didn’t get to go back in it.

Tom nodded in assurance and just held her close trying to soothe her. He was shaken up and even more so that he couldn’t remember a thing

Colby chuckled some and placed him in the walker "Oh okay okay calm down." He murmured sitting on the couch with his mom happy to have this.

Max looked at him a bit taking a deep breath "We should get you checked out, make sure whatever you were slipped wont hurt you." She said softly seeing how worried he looked in his eyes.

Holly smiled at him shaking her head "He's got you wrapped around his little finger... No doubt cause he might as well be your clone Colby, he looks so like you did when you were that age." She smiled watching him getting himself around the lounge as quickly as possible, "He's too cute for his own good, Scar getting a day off?" She asked Colby.

Tom just nodded and held her close tightly, worried that she would leave. It was the last thing in the world that he wanted. "We're having a baby?" He smiled at her some as it really sunk in that she was pregnant.

Max smiled happily and nodded softly placing her hands on her stomach making small circles "Thats what the stick said; and it makes sense so Ive got a doctors appointment in a week." She explained

Colby nodded happily not able to wipe the smile from his face "Yeah I wanted to have him for the day." He told her "I wanted to take him to work too, so he gets to go to work with dad."

Tom just nodded and placed his hands over hers, kissing her forehead then pulled back, "I should go take a shower." He murmured and went upstairs to get cleaned up.
He headed into work with her later on but to be with her rather than working himself. He didn't trust her to be around Zelina at all. He'd called management and had a lengthy phone meeting with them earlier on that day so they knew what had happened and he was sure to have more over the coming weeks

Scarlett got to work half an hour after Colby, having seen his car in the lot and walked through to the canteen, knowing he must be in there after hearing Jackson crying a little and lots of people gushing over him, heading straight over to them and smiled reaching for her little boy, taking him into her arms and cradling him close protectively, "Oh is Daddy boring you to tears now? Did he drive you crazy today?" She cooed to him.

Max sat with him not having to work for another 30 minutes waiting for Finn and his paint "I love you." She whispered clinging to his arm a bit more than usual "I want to keep our pregnancy out of the public for a while; and off of social media."

Colby gasped and chuckled a bit handing him over to Scarlett "Say no Uncle Dean just scared the day lights out of me!" He said before pulling out his phone and taking a photo of Jackson cuddled up to Scarlett "He was really good today, I just fed him so he should be okay for the next couple of hours."

Scarlett smiled and rubbed his back a little, kissing his head and took a seat next to Colby. “You have a good day?” She asked quietly resting her head on his shoulder starting to get really worn down from three busy work weeks in a row.

Tom frowned rocking her gently. “Hey, hey look at me... it’s okay. I promise we will keep it quiet. I haven’t told anyone.”

Max nodded softly and sighed softly "Sorry I'm just worried." She murmured giving a half smile "You know your mom is going to flip."

Colby nodded some and gave a smile "Its been great, Ive liked having him." He said happily kissing her cheek gently looking her over some "You should take a week off and relax babe."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back