• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom WWE Roleplay

“You send that to anyone and you’re dead.” He chuckled. “How was Work?” He asked as they got him up and back into his wheelchair gently pulling her to sit on his lap kissing her lovingly.

Scarlett just nodded and smiled watching Jackson carefully. “I miss us too by the way.” She asked after a long few minutes of silence.

Max smiled widely and kissed him lovingly "I promise to not show anyone, and work was fine." She murmured kissing him again keeping her body close to his.

Colby looked at her biting his lip more taking his hand in hers "When you're ready....if you ever are. I am willing to try again." He whispered squeezing her hand gently.

She frowned taking a deep breath. “Colby I....” She was interrupted by Jackson waking up again crying loudly but she saw he was up before she was and already there for him just sighing quietly.

Tom nodded and moved them both to the bedroom, kissing her softly. “Oh yeah? Please dont ever send zelina to the house. That woman scares me.” He muttered.

Colby got up quickly as Jackson got fussy and picked him up rocking him gently "Hey buddy its okay, we are right here." he whispered to him kissing the top of his head sighing softly worried sick about his son.

Max nodded some laughing a bit "Scares you huh? Alright, I won't bring her around anymore. She has been odd lately anyways." she murmured kissing him gently again

Scarlett smiled at them some, "He's probably hungry." She mumbled tiredly getting up to sort out a bottle for him after checking with the nurses that he was okay to be fed right now, going to use the microwave in the staff kitchen they had offered for her to use then took it back to the room and passed it to Colby to give to him

He nodded some and smiled at her, "I love you." He murmured, needing help to get into their bed but then was able to lay back and relax. He was glad at the very least that he was able to hold her when they were in bed. He'd decided that being that bad would be torturous. He wasn't enjoying the physio but the thought of being able to make things easier on Max again was pushing him through

Colby smiled as she came back with the warm bottle chuckling as Jackson clung to it as soon as it hit his mouth "Looks like you were right." He murmured glancing back at Jackson "Hey now slow down there buddy! Dont want you getting a stomach ache." He said happily pulling the bottle back some.

Max smiled happily and cuddled into him yawning some "I love you too babe." She murmured. She wouldnt lie, it was hard taking care of Tom 24/7 but she loved him more than anything and would help him no matter what.

Scarlett smiled and watched them some tiredly falling asleep curled up in the chair before long just glad to be taking him home tomorrow.

He smiled and kissed her head slowly drifting off to sleep with the cats all curled up in various places on the bed.

-6 months-
Max sat in the bathroom smiling widely as she stared at the small pink plus sign that was on the stick in her hands. These past six months had been nothing but highs for her and Tom. He was done with physio and had been training to get back in the ring. She couldnt believe they would be parents, it was like everything was falling correctly into place now after this struggle they had been through this past year. She quickly got up and hid the stick whem she heard Tom call for her downstairs. She went down and kissed him lovingly as she wrapped her arms around his neck "Off to the gym?" She asked softly

Colby stood at his house looking over himself in the mirror trying to make sure he looked perfect for tonight. It had been a long wait but Scarlett had finally said yes to a date with him. Jackson had just turned 1 and thankfully his mom was in town for the week so she could watch him. He quickly picked up the flowers and undid the first few buttons of his shirt just like Scarlett liked before he went over to her house.

Tom frowned some and nodded watching her, "Yeah then I'm gonna go see Janet for a sports massage, my back is doing me in." He muttered and kissed her gently, "You okay? You look a little flustered." He murmured, going to the kitchen to fill up his water bottle and then chucked it in his gym bag. He was going to the gym and to get a sports massage but he wasn't looking forward to it. NXT had decided that he would finally be allowed to start coming back but they wanted him out of the ring to begin with and to bring him back in they had decided that a story line with Zelina would be best. They would have to be a fake couple and go at it that she had looked after him and brought him back from the brink. He didn't like her at the best of times but to have to lie in front of everyone about that was far from his ideal back to work scheme.

Scarlett had handed Jackson over earlier in the day and had gotten ready in the slowest time possible but she made her way downstairs when the doorbel rang and grabbed her jacket, smiling as she opened the door, putting her earrings in "Let me just grab my shoes and then we can get going to.... Wherever it is you're taking me, do I get to know yet?" She asked him, slipping her boots on and then went to the door again just smiling at him. She still loved him but she was going to have o keep it steady so they didn't end up pregnant again anytime soon and so she could avoid being broken again.

Max nodded softly continuing to smile at him "Im fantastic." She said happily before she kissed him again "Well you just relax okay? This storyline will be short and youll be back to what you used to be." She said softly knowing he was very uncomfortable about this entire situation and she wasnt vwry thrilled about it either but business was business sadly.

Colby smiled widely as she came to the door handing her the flowers he had gotten her "No its still a surprise." He said happily before he took her hand and led her to the car. He loved her immensly and he knew she wanted things slow which he was more than willing to do if it meant he got to be with her.

Scarlett smiled and kissed his cheek, going to put the flowers in a vase then headed to his car with him, "You smell nice tonight." She murmured happily. "And I'm glad you got rid of that blond streak." She mumbled, getting into his car and watched him some

He nodded a little and kissed her gently, "When I get home we can do whatever you wanna od for the day." He promised, kissing her again then left reluctantly. He didn't trust Zelina at all but as Max had pointed out several times, whatever got him back to work he would have to suck up

Max gave a soft smile and walked him out before kissing him again "Mmm I love you babe, have a good day okay?" She said softly

Colby chuckled some "Yeah the bleach was shit on my hair." He said happily "And thanks by the way, you smell good too." He told her happily taking her hand in his biting his lip hoping this was alright. He felt like a teen again trying to respect the girl the way his dad had told him to.

Scarlett smiled some and just watched the road while he drove. “You know... you don’t have to do something super fancy if you’d rather not. I’m easy with it Colby.” She reminded him quietly but squeezes his hand.

He frowned some and grumbled hi kissed her cheek and assure dher he aoukd Be home soon as possible then left to go to work seeing zelina was waiting for him for some reason.

Colby smiled widely and squeezed her hand back "Mm I know, but I wanted to take you somewhere nice." He said softly before he pulled up to the restaurant

Zelina smirked some at him as ge walked in waving a bit "Hey there partner, ready to film some promos?" She asked

He frowned and nodded. “Let’s get it over with.” He muttered and walked towards her to go get them done.

She smiled tiredly as she got out and took his hand while they walked, getting their table and smiled at him. “Can you send me your schedule soon so I can sort out child care for Work.”

Colby nodded some and gave a smile "Yeah Ill send it to you once dinner is done." He said happily going to the hostess "Lopez, party of two." He murmured smiling wider as they were taken back to their seats immediately

Zelina smirked some and went to do promos with him. After they shot a couple she looked up at him smiling "We're all getting drinks later, the nxt guys and gals youre more than welcome to join."

She nodded and sat down opposite him smiling some. “So how long do we have you here for?” She asked him while she looked over the menu.

He shook his head. “Not really. I’m going to go home.l he muttered and started walking away.

Colby gave a small smile glancing at her some from his menu "This week and next." He said softly

Zelina frowned some "Oh come on, everyone will be there, I wont mess with you alright?" She said hoping he would go since they had made it a surprise welcome back party for him "Just for an hour or so, I bet everyone would like to see you."

He just sighed heavily and texted max to see if she was alright with him going out tonight. The last thing he wanted to do was upset her at the moment when she’d been so grumpy the past week or so.

Scarlett nodded and set the menu down, watching him some and reached over taking his hand. “Colby... you can relax you know.... there’s nothing to be nervous about.”

Max saw his text and replied saying she was fine with it. She just hoped he would be home soon so she could tell him the news about the baby.

Colby nodded some giving a small laugh "Right....sorry I just....I dont want to mess this up." He said truthfully

Scarlett smiled shaking her head. “You’re not gonna ruin it.” She assured him giving his hand a squeeze. The night went well and once they were back at her place one thing led to another and before she knew it she was laying next to him panting and smiling just rest her head against his shoulder. “Oh I’ve missed that.” She murmured.

Tom went out with the lot of them and ended up very drunk after being bought several shots and beyond that he felt strange. Strange like someone had slipped him something in his drink, stumbling around. He’d lost his phone along the way and he needed to get home. He was trying to get away from Zelina and go home but she was talking to him and he wasn’t sure what she was saying. Everything was in haze.

Colby laid with her and panted nodding some "Who are you tellin." He said chuckling softly before he pulled her close to him "This was not my intention for tonight, but Im not mad it happened." He said laughing some

Zelina smirked some and chatted with Tom frowning a bit as he started to sway "Okay time for you to go home." She murmured telling everyone bye before helping him out to the car

She smiled and kissed him softly, tugging on his lower lip some then pulled away slightly and just snuggled in close to him. “Me either.” She murmured and got up carefully to put some clothes on to sleep in, finding a pair of sleep shorts and a tshirt, digging out some pyjamas of his that she still had in the back of her closet and handed them to him, sitting down on the bed feeling a little lightheaded but just lay back happily. “Come here handsome.”

He smiled sloppily and got in the car. “Home please.” He giggled and hiccuped some, leaning back completely out of it, not noticing when he was being taken to zelina place and not caring much He was so far gone. The next thing he knew he was waking up in her bed with a pounding headache and rolled off of it grunting as he hit the floor. He tried to find his phone and his clothes but he felt sick to his stomach realising what had happened, getting up and stumbling downstairs grabbing her phone and called Max’s number. He didn’t know what time it was but he needed to get home.

Max woke up from her light sleep having been worried about Tom all night. She answered her phone quickly when she saw Zelina's name flash "ZELINA! Oh god do you know where Tom is?! He didnt come home last night!" She said down the line frantically.

Colby woke up in the morning smiling happily as he watched Scarlett sleep. He sighed happily and soon moved gently so he could stretch out his body.

“Max... honey... I’m at zelina a place, I’m not sure what’s going on. I barely remember leaving the gym yesterday... I need you to come pick me up please love.” He said rubbing at his head. “I’m really hungover but I don’t think it’s just the alcohol. I think someone slipped me something.” He grunted.

Scarlett woke up a little while later and smiled over at Colby, kissing his cheek and got up to start getting dressed. “What time are you picking up the munchkin?” She asked him. “Cause maybe we could go get breakfast first or after then I can take him to work with me?” She suggested

Users who are viewing this thread

Back