• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom WWE Roleplay

Max nodded some and gave a small laugh "I bet you can." She said happily kissing him lovingly

Colby nodded happily and smiled widely "Mhmm he sure is." He whispered biting his lip some "How um...how are you and Finn?"

She raised an eyebrow and gently bounced Jackson when he got a little grumpy again. “You just asked me that a bit ago and I told you we are doing alright. “

He just shook his head and pulled back. “Well not so far I haven’t.l he muttered watching her some.

Colby nodded some "Right...sorry I forgot." He murmured brushing it off and looking away in a bit of embarrassment. He wanted her back, more than anything, but he knew she would never take him back after all the shit he pulled.

Max gave him a small smile "Mmm you will though, then maybe....we could....we could start a family?" She asked softly. She hadnt brought it up before but she wanted more than anything to have a family with him.

Tom pulled her in close and smiled some "I promise that as soon as I'm okay again we will make a start on that." he murmured and kissed her head "Right... Do we need to go get groceries?" He asked her.

Scarlett smiled some and watched Jackson reaching for his Dad so she gently moved him over to Colby's arms, making sure he was holding him in a way that wouldn't affect any monitors "Now he's ready for Daddy time." She smiled some watching them " He looks more like you every day by the way." She laughed quietly then saw her phone was buzzing with a text from Finn saying they needed to talk "Hey uh... I'll be back in a while, Finn wants to talk about something, seems urgent." She mumbled and pat his shoulder then left

Max nodded softly and gave a smile "Mmm yeah we need some." She said softly getting up and gettimg food for the cats.

Finn smiled some as he looked at Scarlett waving a bit at her while he sipped his drink "Hey there beautiful." He murmured softly

She smiled some and took a seat opposite him "Hey, what was your text about? Everything okay?" She asked him quietly, setting her bag down

Tom just nodded and watched her smiling at her "I love you." He murmured, moving to the lounge. "You've got work tomorrow right?" He asked her

Finn took a deep breath and bit his lip some "Scarlett, youre gorgeous...and I love you. You've been so distant though, not talking to me if you do its really short conversation. Do you still want to be with me?" He asked softly

Max nodded some smiling as the cats meowed at her when they finished eating "Noo no more for now." She said laughing a bit "Yeah I'll be there all night."

"They just want more wet food but it's gonna make their poop stink so don't give them any." he muttered, looking at the little tabby they were cat sitting for now as well. "Okay... I just wanted to check." he mumbled watching her some, "We should get going love." He murmured glancing at the time and started moving out to the car, getting stuck in the doorway with the chair

Scarlett tensed a little and frowned, biting down hard on her lip, "Please don't ask me that.... Because I don't have an answer..... As for barely talking to you, I'm sorry that I was preoccupied with a really sick little boy." She muttered "Don't play that with me." She muttered

Finn shook his head some "No no, Im not meaning that. You started this before that, Scarlett, I know you still love him...and if you want him, I'm okay with that. I want you to be happy and if he makes you happy then I want you to be with him." He explained

Max helped him out and into the car kissing his cheek some "Love you babe." She murmured before she started driving

She frowned at him some more "Who are you talking about?" she muttered feeling on the defensive "Colby?! He cheated on me! He left me and Jackson when we needed him most! There is no trust there!" She snapped at him.

He smiled and leaned back taking a nap on the way there

Finn sighed heavily and sipped his tea "Scarlett....please, I see how you act when he texts you or when he is with Jackson. You love him still, and Im okay with that. Scarlett please dont lie to me."

Scarlett grit her teeth and just shook her head "Don't make me do this right now." She muttered watching him a little ... By the time she got back to the hospital she had already been crying a lot and now she was just red faced and her nose was sore and she looked a mess, sitting down next to Colby "How's he doing?" She asked quietly.

Colby frowned some seeing how she looked "He is great doctors said he is making good improvements." He murmured placing Jackson in his cot before he stood up and hugged her tight to him. She looked like she needed it.

Max came home with Tom about an hour later hauling in the groceries sighing as her phone kept ringing off the hook.

Tom frowned and answered it for her seeing as her purse was in his lap. “It’s work babe.” He called to her guessing they wanted her to come in now instead of later tonight.

Scarlett just shook her head holding onto him tighter and buried her face into his shoulder inhaling his familiar smell that despite all her denial she missed more than anything.

Max sighed softly and nodded taking the call "Yeah....okay I can do that." She muttered before hanging up "They want me there in an hour." She said looking at him some "You gonna be okay without me here?"

Colby held her some and ran his fingers through her hair some "You wanna talk about it?" He asked quietly

He nodded, assuring her he would be fine, making sure all the food he needed was within reach and all his stuff was downstairs then eentually got her to go to work shaking his head some, she needed a break from looking after him even if that break was work.

Scarlett frowned shaking a little and bit her lip. "Finn and I.... Have chosen to go separate ways.... Because he doesn't want to keep coming third in my life anymore." She told him quietly "And he said that I've been ridiculously distracted for the past few weeks as well and not by Jackson."

Max got to work and made sure she had everything she needed before she started to set up her equipment sighing softly as she tried to calm down

Colby frowned more "Oh Scarlett Im sorry." He murmured kissing the top of her head in a friendly way "Whats got you so distracted?" He asked quietly

She shook her head some chewing on her lip and not wanting to tell him not wanting to feel the rejection again. It had been hard enough fhe first time.

Tom was doing well on his first night alone since coming home from hospital. That is until he almost ran over one of the cats on the way to the kitchen and had to twist his wheel chair, promptly falling out of it and groaning as he hit the floor seeing all three cats were laying on the floor with him. He tried everything to get back up but it wasn’t going very well so he eventually texted max. “I need help from someone’

Max pulled out her phone at break gasping at his photo but also laughing at the same time. She quickly called him to make sure he was alright "Babe are you okay?!"

Colby frowned softly and nodded some "Well if you ever want to tell me I'm here to listen." He murmured giving her a smile to cheer her up

“Yeah I’m alright. Just a bit stuck. Anyone able to come help me up? I don’t have the neighbours number.” He muttered chuckling a bit. “I tried to get up but it didn’t go very well” He chuckled.

She just nodded and ran a hand through her hair, sitting down again and watching Jackson holding his little hand and smiling at him some. “Best accident ever.” She mumbled.

Max gave a soft laugh and nodded a bit "I can ask Zelina, she is free right now." She murmured. They had become pretty goos friends since she had started working with them,plus she owned Tubby's sister so they always had play dates for them.

Colby nodded smiling more "I just hate it took me so long to realize it." He whispered giving a soft sigh glancing at her some

Tom frowned some. He didn’t like the way zelina always was with him. Like she was trying to get in his pants. “No... I can just lay here til you get home babe I’ll be okay.” He mumbled.

Scarlett glanced over at him. “What about us?” She asked him quietly. “Do you miss that?”

Max frowned softly "Alright...Ill be home soon okay?" She murmured quickly getting back to work and trying to finish up quickly

Colby bit his lip hard and glanced her taking in a sharp breath "Everyday..." he whispered

“Take your time. I’m just chilling here.”
He chuckled a bit and let her get on with Work laying with the cats all sitting close to him just shaking his head a little.

Scarlett nodded some and went back to watching Jackson smiling as he curled up a little more with his teddy bear and yawned. “I don’t want him to get any bigger.” She mumbled.

Max got there as quickly as she could laughing some when she saw Tubby curled up on Tom's face and Totty sprawled out on his body. She quickly took a picture before shooing them off "Hey handsome."

Colby nodded softly "Yeah he is the perfect size, good for cuddling." He said happily and laughing softly

Users who are viewing this thread

Back